The Great Emu War of 1932

Laugh it up...
User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

Gord wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:How hotdogs are made... They throw the whole pig into a grinder, trotters and all.

They also use something called "filler". I've never been able to find out what that consists of, but it's not meat.

Usually some kind of grain starch. Flour.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

Major Malfunction wrote:
Gord wrote:You probably call them "hot dogs".

A friend of mine works at a butcher shop. He warned me not to buy the mock chicken. It contains everything they couldn't sell otherwise. :heh:

I saw a video on the Toobs. Can't find it anymore. I wonder why? How hotdogs are made... They throw the whole pig into a grinder, trotters and all.

I'm not complaining. Hotdogs are delicious. And as TJ says, waste not, want not.

Image
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:30 am

I can't believe the Emu War has gone on so long. Don't you think it's time we laid down our arms?

Haha. Emus have no arms.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:44 am

Major Malfunction wrote:I can't believe the Emu War has gone on so long. Don't you think it's time we laid down our arms?

Haha. Emus have no arms.

I guess they'll have to wing it.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:54 am

Haha! You're wrong, see! Video evidence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2WNuVXUd7s

Just Google "emus with arms" to find out you're wrong!
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:08 pm

And that's the news from alt-wings.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Bhurururgph! What are you talking about, lad?

I've fought in the Great Emu Wars! I tell you, I've seen many good sandwiches lost...
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Bhurururgph! What are you talking about, lad?

I've fought in the Great Emu Wars! I tell you, I've seen many good sandwiches lost...

Do you remember squadrons of emus flying over the Channel and poop-bombing Trafalgar Square?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 pm

You don't want to step in an emu poop.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:You don't want to step in an emu poop.

Don't even try to step over it.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:43 pm

Yeah. It's going back, or trying to find the long way around.

It's concentrated nitrogen.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Yeah. It's going back, or trying to find the long way around.

It's concentrated nitrogen.

"This {!#%@}'s going to have nitrogen in it!" Wade Wilson.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:48 pm

It's the sulphur that's the problem.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Great Emu War of 1932

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:It's the sulphur that's the problem.

... and brimstone. Great complimentary grouping.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.


Return to “The Funny Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest