Laugh it up...
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Funny prank

Postby Aztexan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 am

http://mashable.com/2016/04/09/burger-k ... LCfEVj1sqU

I didn't know where else to put this.
I woke up my wife because I was laughing so hard.

From the story:
"According to police, employees received a phone call from someone claiming to be from the Coon Rapids Fire Department," KSTP reported. "The caller said the restaurant was pressurized and could explode, so the employees needed to break the windows to relieve the pressure."
:rotfl:
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Funny prank

Postby Gord » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:57 pm

I worked at a Burger King. After a few months, if one of my managers had told me to break all the windows, I would have broken all the windows. It wouldn't have mattered why. I did all the stupid things my stupid managers told me to do. I counted the ketchup packets in a box to make sure there really were two thousand (or ten thousand or whatever the number was); I mopped the ceiling and made it rain bits of styrofoam tiles on the food preparation area; I poured steaming hot water onto the frozen plastic window on the drive-thru menu sign and made it crack in half; I threw out french fries because they were not salty enough (note that I salt them after they come out the fryer; do you understand? I have a salt shaker in my hand? and these are not salty enough for you? so I have to throw them out? I can't just add the salt to them like I normally do? no? into the garbage? are you sure? okay). Why? Because I hated my managers. Because they were stupid and cruel.

Seriously, it was a job requirement: Burger King managers had to have low IQs and cruel natures. Someone nice accidentally got promoted to manager once, and had to be fired.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Funny prank

Postby TJrandom » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:14 am

A `joy-stick` is used to sand ceiling and wall sheetrock plaster that has dried over the nail holes and joints. I once took a floor sanding `joy-stick`, attached the sheetrock plaster abraisive sheet, and gave it to a newhire. The weight difference between the two tools would have been 3 to 4 pounds. He couldn`t figure out why it was so easy for me, but difficult for him.

Return to “The Funny Pages”