20 Questions

If the red house has blue shutters and the green house has red shutters, what's this section for?
Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

20 Questions

Postby Gord » Fri May 01, 2015 7:28 am

<link buh-leted!>

Here is our best guess at who you are:

1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right?...

1. Yup.
2. {!#%@} you, die a horrible death. :evil:
3. Haha! No, no, and no. My future never worried me as much as it probably should have.
4. What, are you coming on to me?? My hair is brownish, but hardly what I'd call "silky", and my eyes appear to me to be the correct and normal size.
5. I know no such thing. Also, I doubt my instincts at least as much as they deserve to be doubted, although I doubt my instinct on whether or not I know how much of my instinct I should doubt. I do know this, though: If I had trusted my instincts every time, I would have been killed repeatedly. Trusting my instincts would have been terrible advice to give me, had I still been a teenager -- I certainly would not have been one much longer, just as #2 guessed.
Last edited by Gord on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Re: 20 Questions

Postby Gord » Fri May 01, 2015 7:34 am

I'll try again. Some of my answers could have gone either way.

1. You are female.
2. You are currently in your mid thirties.
3. You have a great job that you don't necessarily appreciate as much as you should. You do, however, appreciate the great life partner that you have and your caring friends.
4. You have short blonde hair, gray eyes and a naturally tan skin tone.
5. You have 2 kids. Currently thinking whether or not to have a third one.

So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right?...

Okay, these answers appear to be completely random. I specifically said I do NOT like to tan! Why would I have naturally tan skin tone?!

1. No.
2. No.
3. No. And I said I was not in a relationship, so how could I have a "great life partner"??
4. No, except my eyes are "Norwegian blue", which means they look gray half the time and blue the other half.
5. By "have", do you mean "eat"? Because otherwise, no, and absolute not.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri May 01, 2015 9:10 am

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

Yes
No
No, No, Yes, No, Yes
Yes, Yes, No
Yes

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri May 01, 2015 9:30 pm

My guess is that the site is simply gathering personal data, and that anyone that replies to confirm or deny their accuracy will find themselves bombarded with spam….

baggie

Postby baggie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:06 pm

They guessed my age right. That was difficult with my favourite decade being the 70s

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:50 am

TJrandom wrote:
1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

Great, I just got the exact same list of answers. :roll:

1. You are male.

What a crappy website! I'm gonna delete the link just because of how crappy it is.
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “Brainteasers”