Last Man Standing:

If the red house has blue shutters and the green house has red shutters, what's this section for?
[SS]Invictus
Poster

Last Man Standing:

Postby [SS]Invictus » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIKBUr5SiMI

Well I am not sure how to put this; but this is Man is the first actual person I have listened to entirely on Youtube and for the first time the finish "that is why I believe in God" didnt make me mad, insane or wanting to rip his head off.

*blushes*

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Re: Last Man Standing:

Postby vanderpoel » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Yeah, heʻs definitely a pleasant narrator and some of his arguments are valid, but his conclusion didnʻt follow. Thanks for the link.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

[SS]Invictus
Poster

Postby [SS]Invictus » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:56 pm

No worries.

His blog I believe follows the same pattern; as in having this "tranquility" when he talks; http://muscalamantis.wordpress.com/

Hope you enjoy this one as well.

edit_life

Postby edit_life » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 pm

I see what he is saying... But WHY is he saying it? It's words that we learn as adults, followed by a re-cap of the beginning of the sentence, followed by something that you read in a text book. I can't help but feel that this is what he thinks, as he paces back and forth in his room. And to this I say: We have his journal, where he sorts out thought and idea. "Cool". I feel like his father; Reading his journal and thinking, 'Wow, this kid has got a good head about him. Guess he's not partying it up in the dorm after all'. *Shut*
As of late, my first and best premise is to be prepared to be wrong.

Return to “Brainteasers”