How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:03 pm

For better clarity of what i want to express, the words 'formed by'...a bunch of vibrating,... have been added in the second line of the previous post.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:57 am

From the above post we can infer that : Initially there was only "cosmic quantum vacuum background" followed by, as the quantum vacuum shrunk/contracted (due to reversal of inertia of big bang inflation, when there was no negative mass left to unfold further into quantum vacuum) to cosmic very long wavelength radio wave background, &, then to radio wave background followed by the present day cosmic microwave background. It should therefore be expected that, in future, the cosmos will be inundated with, following serially, infrared then the visible light spectrum from red towards violet, then , ultraviolet followed by X-rays & then gamma ray background. Still further shrinking of space will bring about into existence, the cosmic lepton background followed by finally, the "COSMIC HADRON BACKGROUND". By this time all the heavenly bodies would have started merging and disappearing into the "cosmic background/dark energy", and only contracting dark energy (now "DARK MASS") would prevail in the cosmos. The contraction of the cosmos will continue from this dark matter to a critical point, where all positive mass will first become mass-less before the inertia of contraction/"Negative Force" pushes the cosmos beyond this point to a negative mass singularity. This super-dense negative mass singularity, now, consists of negative mass, negative space, negative energy, negative force and, negative time. This cosmic singularity, due to presence of both negative mass & negative force will now undergo "re-inflation", giving birth to the next iteration of the universe. The leftover dark mass in the process of the shrinking of space from the previous iteration of the universe will be assimilated in the next iteration as "DARK MATTER" of the new iteration.
(NB for octopus 1 & Matthew Ellard : in this model the concept of absolute vacuum is not required.)
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:12 am

Post 280 on page 7 : Line number 11 has been edited.
Erratum: The universe is considered to be flat in shape. Not oval, as was previously mentioned on line number 11 in post number: 280
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Contraction of time occurs with dilation of space. But increase in space (vacuum energy) requires energy, this comes from decay of mass to radiant energy which further decays to quantum vacuum, thus the entity 'mass', is also the entity 'time' (The oneness of mass and time is also apparent when they show the same property of dilation with increase in motion). The reverse of this process i.e, the process of accretion of mass involves the contraction of space with simultaneous dilation of time. The space between heavenly bodies or particles which contracts/dilates tending to create/decay mass is "force".Thus, time, force and mass are the same thing. Contraction/dilation of space tends to cause motion and motion tends to cause contraction/dilation of space (Force). In this way we see that energy, mass, force, time, & space are phases of the same entity, while, motion is the cause of changes in the magnitude of these phases. So, in the model of the universe developing in the "CRUX OF COSMOS", it seems to me that, "Time moves both ways". So does "ENTROPY". So does "INFORMATION", and, Quantum information cannot be destroyed absolutely.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 am

maunas wrote:
donnie wrote:What dose the two slits experiment tell us.? Why do electrons behave differently when observed.? Can somebody answer me. According to a law known as the ‘quantum Zeno effect’, whenever we observe or measure something at the quantum level we set its decay clock back to zero.???


If you are still there with us, i hope you will find the answer to your question in the following, "long pending" post. Sorry for the delay.
The electrons around an atomic nucleus become more fuzzy/wavy rather than becoming more concrete/clear when we try to slow down their motions (and we can not increase their motions further there). So "RESISTANCE" to motion is essential for producing 'waves'. But waves are possible only in a body of flexibly/loosely attractive particles, because, essential properties by which we distinguish a wave from a particle are made possible only in such a body. For example, 'diffraction' occurs when particles move through a hole or slit, and,those particles which are at the periphery,'rub'(encounter 'resistance/natural selection') against the edges of the slit loosing velocity while those in the center of the slit move forward without loosing that much velocity, rolling over the particles coming from the periphery,thus, forming wavelets....resulting in the diffraction pattern on the screen behind the slits.["Resistance or natural selection is the cause of all 'diversity/differentiation' we see in all existence. Vibrations/oscillations are possible when there is resistance to continuous motion in only one direction & the inertia of motion has to reverse it's direction. Waves are produced from the point of their origin due to a vibration or violence which induces oscillations in strings or slices of loosely attracting particles.] The "photon/electron" in Young's double slit experiment is (in fact neither a particle nor a wave before it hits the slit or the nearest detector) converted in to a wave by detector-less slits, which serve as two coherent sources for two separate wave fronts which interfere to produce the interference pattern on the screen behind the slits. When detectors are placed on the slits then the individual photon/electron gets absorbed by the nearest detector & is re-emitted as individual photon/electron inside the slits, in a manner that prevents rubbing of the photon/electron against the edges of the slit, thus no conversion of the photon/electron into a wave takes place, therefore there is no interference & the photon/electron get's on the screen behind the slits, as a particle. Thus observation seems to alter the behavior of the photon/electron. So,'diffraction is necessary to convert a photon/electron into a wave. This also implies that photons and electrons are not truly fundamental particles. They are a bunch of some smaller, loosely attracting particles, which were probably the first which formed after the big bang inflation (responsible for stopping the inflation, caused by the negative mass of the singularity), from which then all the positive mass of the universe was formed. They agglomerated to form the first photons & electrons.... & further. The velocity of light is a universal constant because these wave/particles are formed by the most fundamental particles of the quantum vacuum & travel in the body of the quantum vacuum. The particles generated in the quantum vacuum by quantum fluctuations are composite particles of these truly fundamental particles. To be continued......


Quantum superposition states that, the state of any object is actually in all possible states simultaneously, as long as we don't look to check or measure it, which then causes the object to get limited to a single possibility.
According to Feynman, in Young's double slit experiment each photon not only goes through both slits, but simultaneously takes every possible trajectory en route to the target, not just in theory, but in fact.
My confusion, then is--"Then how is information creation and transfer possible without intervention of prior intelligence (with capacity to observe/measure), since it is believed that all life and all diversity in cosmos, even the quantum fluctuations which caused the universe to come into existence arose from randomness?
If it is assumed that some particles get entangled through previous interactions, then, once, all particles were entangled which form the quantum vacuum. And once information is created by fixing a quantum state by resistance (observation/measurement), all particles in the universe catch that information by getting un-superimposed. This means that the "dark matter" of the present universe are leftover "entangled particles/ genetic material", from the previous iteration of the universe ( as described in my other post) which guided the evolution of diversity in the present universe.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 pm

The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! But, not even, 'non-existence' exist". I am the whole, not a thing. Sheer meaninglessness.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:45 pm

The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! not even, 'non-existence'. That is, 'non-existence' also does not exist.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:40 am

maunas wrote:The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! not even, 'non-existence'. That is, 'non-existence' also does not exist.


OK, nothing exists and everything is meaningless. Is that it? Can we go now, thread concluded? Please! I think my feet have evolved into the floor...
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:43 am

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! not even, 'non-existence'. That is, 'non-existence' also does not exist.


OK, nothing exists and everything is meaningless. Is that it? Can we go now, thread concluded? Please! I think my feet have evolved into the floor...


But what about the CRUST OF COSMOS?
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:03 am

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! not even, 'non-existence'. That is, 'non-existence' also does not exist.


OK, nothing exists and everything is meaningless. Is that it? Can we go now, thread concluded? Please! I think my feet have evolved into the floor...


But what about the CRUST OF COSMOS?


I admit it! I ate it! I was so suicidally bored I ate the crust, the crumb the crux and even the burnt bits at the edge! :cry:

I'm also 5 terrorist organizations, 3 serial killers, an elderly spinster with a penchant for mashed carrots and the Oceanic State of Vanuatu! I'll confess to anything, guvn'er, honest I will, just to stop this mad torture! Oh please, Mr. Maunas, can't you see that Physics has suffered enough?? She's bleeding, sir!

I'll tell you where Jesus is hiding if you stop. I will! I know where he lives! It's not a good life, but he gets by. How many men do you know, own two pairs of matching socks! HOW MANY...?!?!! He does, so don't pity him his microwaved meals, flea-ridden children, and subscription to "Upskirt Nuns". He gets by, dammit :|
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 am

"The 'whole', has no environment to cause, maintain & destroy it. It does not posses anything, not even 'time'. Every particle is the whole."
Last edited by maunas on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:52 am

maunas wrote:The 'whole', does not have an environment to cause, maintain & destroy it. The whole does not posses anything, not even 'time'. Every so called particle is the whole.


:raining:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:57 am

octopus1 wrote:...
I'll tell you where Jesus is hiding if you stop. I will! I know where he lives! It's not a good life, but he gets by. How many men do you know, own two pairs of matching socks! HOW MANY...?!?!! He does, so don't pity him his microwaved meals, flea-ridden children, and subscription to "Upskirt Nuns". He gets by, dammit :|


Sounds like Bukowski.
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 am

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:...
I'll tell you where Jesus is hiding if you stop. I will! I know where he lives! It's not a good life, but he gets by. How many men do you know, own two pairs of matching socks! HOW MANY...?!?!! He does, so don't pity him his microwaved meals, flea-ridden children, and subscription to "Upskirt Nuns". He gets by, dammit :|


Sounds like Bukowski.


Eh, they time-share...
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:26 am

Which cries out for one of my older poems:

Sunday

Jesus came to me at noon
we sat, broke bread and drank wine.

He asked to watch the football game;
rooted for the underdog, drank beer and belched.

I was not surprised,
this is the Jesus I know.


Kenny A. Chaffin – 12/19/02
(from No Longer Dressed in Black)
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 pm

m.maunas

From Singularity of the big bang all time, space, energy, mass and forces were generated. Here i specifically talk about time. After inflation and formation of matter, decay of matter began and will continue till time becomes zero, when,  all the matter degrades into quantum vacuum. So the quantity of time available for the evolution of the universe is decreasing after the big bang. It is as if a ball rolling down a hill till it stops in a valley below.

The important point here is to decide what will we call present, the ball at the top of the hill or lying at the bottom of the hill? Now according to relativistic mechanics if we move fast enough we tend to go back into past, so, a ball rolling down a hill has to be considered going into past. Hence what we intuitively understand as past is in fact future and what we intuitively understand as future is past. We are therefore heading towards our past with the evolution of the universe. This is important because, the idea  known as entanglement when particles in a quantum system influence each other instantly, even when light years away from each other  is in fact backward causality.  The setup of an experiment will influence the particles in the past, so what appears to be an action at a distance is, in reality, some intelligence makes happen by selecting a certain probability of interaction between particles. In the case of this iteration of our universe, the intelligence of the previous (should be called later or future) iteration of this universe set up  dark matter particles to get entangled to the produced normal matter after the big bang, in such a way that very intelligent life is produced on earth. A life which represents the consciousness of the cosmos and which is capable of producing another universe. As i said earlier in this topic, “Dark matter is the genetic material which through entanglement is guiding the evolution of this universe, and human beings are lone highly intelligent life in this universe for which i have given a lot of evidence earlier in some of my posts.”
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby OutOfBreath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 pm

maunas wrote:Now according to relativistic mechanics if we move fast enough we tend to go back into past, so, a ball rolling down a hill has to be considered going into past.
So if i drop from a cliff, i fall into the past? What the hell? What you smoking?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Time travel to the past is theoretically possible in certain general relativity spacetime geometries that permit traveling faster than the speed of light. Therefore i deduce that motion leads to past . It can never lead to future if general relativity is correct.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:25 am

Oh my god it's still happening. :huh:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 am

The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases. If this law is correct then, singularity of the big bang is the most ordered entity. So order can no more increase after big bang unless inflation created absolute disorder. But as evident from formation of neutral atoms, planets, other cosmological entities and complex life on earth, if we conclude that order is increasing in general, then, it implies that we are moving towards past (absolutely ordered singularity) with motion in this universe,.
On the other hand, if singularity of the big bang is considered to be an absolutely disordered entity, then, development of more disorder after inflation is not possible and indicates that the second law of thermodynamics is not universally applicable or that our universe is a closed unisolated system.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Poodle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:51 am

maunas wrote:... or that our universe is a closed unisolated system.


... strikes me as odd. An 'unisolated' universe is, surely, infinitely open.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:22 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
maunas wrote:Now according to relativistic mechanics if we move fast enough we tend to go back into past, so, a ball rolling down a hill has to be considered going into past.
So if i drop from a cliff, i fall into the past? What the hell? What you smoking?

Peace
Dan


You fall into the passed. A simple misunderstanding.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 pm

maunas wrote:Time travel to the past is theoretically possible in certain general relativity spacetime geometries that permit traveling faster than the speed of light. Therefore i deduce that motion leads to past . It can never lead to future if general relativity is correct.


Only if the ball rolling down the hill Is made of tachyons.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi, Gord, well pointed out, thank you.

Here closed means, truly closed as you understand it.
But it is not isolated means, that the previous super intelligent life, from the other iteration of this universe which directs the evolution of our universe (through genetic information provided by Dark Matter, which is the creation of the super intelligent life of the other universe), though no more a part of this universe, Is still capable of reincarnating any living or dead thing as our god who has a will of his own and tremendous capacity to be a human God or just a common man with his own freewill, to meddle in the affairs of mankind.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Poodle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Gord!!! You're impersonating me. Stop it at once!

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Sorry! The above post should have been addressed to Mr. Poodle rather than Gord.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:04 pm

What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Gord wrote:Oh my god it's still happening. :huh:

maunas wrote:Hi, Gord, well pointed out, thank you.

I, uh.... You're welcome? :|
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Poodle wrote:Gord!!! You're impersonating me. Stop it at once!

I can't, I got a perm!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 am

Researchers posit way to locally circumvent Second Law of Thermodynamics

October 20, 2016 by Louise Lerner

Argonne scientists Ivan Sadovskyy and Valerii Vinokur published a paper showing a mathematical construction to a possible local violation of the Second Law of the Thermodynamics.

For more than a century and a half of physics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, which states that entropy always increases, has been as close to inviolable as any law we know. In this universe, chaos reigns supreme.

But researchers with the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) Argonne National Laboratory announced recently that they may have discovered a little loophole in this famous maxim.

Their research, published in Scientific Reports, lays out a possible avenue to a situation where the Second Law is violated on the microscopic level.

But even in the twentieth century, as our knowledge of quantum mechanics advanced, we didn't fully understand the fundamental physical origins of the H-theorem.

Recent advancements in a field called quantum information theory offered a mathematical construction in which entropy increases.

https://m.phys.org/news/2016-10-posit-l ... mics.html#
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am

In above post:
Although the violation is only on the local scale, the implications are far-reaching," Vinokur said.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:31 am

Dark matter is not matter. It is pure mass because it does not encapsulate space into it's structure. It existed independent of big bang singularity. It is decaying in to quantum vacuum producing space, the rate of production of which is increasing due to decreasing mass of dark matter. This is causing accelerated expansion of space. Dark Energy need not exist in this scenario
.
The statement above, which i posted under this topic on 29 July 2017, is now also supported by a group of physicists:
See: Mysteries of the universe deepen as scientists say dark energy is NOT real http://shr.gs/mrCSqgN

Quote from the article:
By constructing computer simulations that compare a standard cosmological model with one that only had dark matter – which is equally mysterious and accounts for all the unseen matter in the universe – and normal matter, they found that both act very similarly, suggesting that there is no need for dark energy.
Last edited by maunas on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Is a quantum vacuum better than a Dyson?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby OlegTheBatty » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:18 pm

I don't know, but Dyson had a ball.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26372
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:28 pm

maunas wrote:Dark matter is not matter. It is pure mass because it does not encapsulate space into it's structure. It existed independent of big bang singularity.


That is an extraordinary claim. If dark matter exists, are you saying it was not part of the singularity? If so, where did it exist before the big bang, if there was no universe?

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:Dark matter is not matter. It is pure mass because it does not encapsulate space into it's structure. It existed independent of big bang singularity.


That is an extraordinary claim. If dark matter exists, are you saying it was not part of the singularity? If so, where did it exist before the big bang, if there was no universe?

A dark matter/mass singularity is the gravitational field of the cosmos which becomes infinite in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system. Since such quantities will become infinite within the big bang singularity, the laws of normal space-time cannot exist.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:41 pm

The cause of big bang inflation which formed this universe instantly, was effected by the infinite potential NEGATIVE gravity of the dark NEGATIVE mass within the big bang singularity. The inflation ends with the simultaneous begining of formation of universe's basic structures and the dark negative mass changing it's phase to DARK POSITIVE mass due to it's interaction with the "tremendously high energy density with randomness" which inundated the infant universe.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:40 pm

its
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26372
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 pm

maunas wrote:Dark matter is not matter. It is pure mass because it does not encapsulate space into it's structure. It existed independent of big bang singularity.
Matthew Ellard wrote:That is an extraordinary claim. If dark matter exists, are you saying it was not part of the singularity? If so, where did it exist before the big bang, if there was no universe?
maunas wrote:A dark matter/mass singularity is the gravitational field of the cosmos which becomes infinite in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system. Since such quantities will become infinite within the big bang singularity, the laws of normal space-time cannot exist.


No, you missed my point. The inflation of the universe at the time of the bog bang created all space. There is no where for Dark Matter (if it exists) to exist other than the universe. Therefore, where do you claim Dark Matter resided before the big bang?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:...at the time of the bog bang....

I don't think that's right. :|
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE


Return to “Origins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest