How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4817
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 am

Wow, that is so wrong.
A 1D ray can cut an object in 3D space, but you were talking about a 1D world.
The Big Bang did the opposite of crushing as it expanded from 0D (not 1D) to 3D.
A 2D membrane cannot have a density since that is an expression of mass per unit volume (3D).
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 am

octopus1 wrote:This is like a soap opera where, each week, the main character gets killed...


I agree. We should not stray away from track far and frequently, and suffer loosing important insights.
Singularity! Because entangled.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 am

maunas wrote:A 1D gamma ray laser can cut us into many types of slices making us look like a crushed man.
Maunus. A laser uses a light wave which by definition, can only exist in a 2 dimensional plane. (3D if you add in "time" to measure frequency) (peaks, troughs & frequency)


maunas wrote:A 1D cosmic singularity before the big bang would have absorbed us and crushed us inside itself to 1D.
The singularity cannot be smaller than plank's constant. Although Austin is correct saying the singularity was 0 dimensions in our 11 dimensional universe, it may have had "form" smaller than Plank's constant. We just don't know what that form was.......yet........

I suggest you review and re study 3-dimensional Euclidean space as you seem to be making some basic errors.
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/ ... space.html

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 am

Austin Harper wrote:Wow, that is so wrong.
A 1D ray can cut an object in 3D space, but you were talking about a 1D world.
The Big Bang did the opposite of crushing as it expanded from 0D (not 1D) to 3D.
A 2D membrane cannot have a density since that is an expression of mass per unit volume (3D).


I believe that now i have corrected (in place of the word world now ihave used entity . I was talking of before the bang. A 2D spatial membrane can have a density of mass per unit area.
Last edited by maunas on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:A 1D gamma ray laser can cut us into many types of slices making us look like a crushed man.
Maunus. A laser uses a light wave which by definition, can only exist in a 2 dimensional plane. (3D if you add in "time" to measure frequency) (peaks, troughs & frequency)


maunas wrote:A 1D cosmic singularity before the big bang would have absorbed us and crushed us inside itself to 1D.
The singularity cannot be smaller than plank's constant. Although Austin is correct saying the singularity was 0 dimensions in our 11 dimensional universe, it may have had "form" smaller than Plank's constant. We just don't know what that form was.......yet........

I suggest you review and re study 3-dimensional Euclidean space as you seem to be making some basic errors.
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/ ... space.html


Thank you for your excellent comments. I agree with you.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 am

Dear Austin Harper,
Sorry for the confusion in post # 197 due to the word 'world. I have now changed it to the word entity. Thanks for your enlightening comments of inside 1D and 2D worlds though.
Secondly i have reverted back to my opinion of pre-big bang cosmic singularity being 1D in post # 200. AS i think it was of Planck length.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4817
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 pm

You think that before the Big Bang the universe was constrained to a line that was 1.616199(97)×10−35m long?
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:34 am

Austin Harper wrote:You think that before the Big Bang the universe was constrained to a line that was 1.616199(97)×10−35m long?


Well...... it was a very short line......no one noticed.
:D

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Flash » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:32 am

I don't understand this. What would it be in feet?
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 am

Flash wrote:I don't understand this. What would it be in feet?


Archaic.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

Flash wrote:I don't understand this. What would it be in feet?


"really tiny feet"

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4817
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Austin Harper » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Flash wrote:I don't understand this. What would it be in feet?

5.302491×10-35 ft
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Austin Harper wrote:You think that before the Big Bang the universe was constrained to a line that was 1.616199(97)×10−35m long?


The Planck mass is nature’s maximum allowed mass for point-masses (quanta). If two quanta of the Planck mass or greater met, they could spontaneously form a black hole whose Schwarzschild radius equals their de Broglie wavelength. Once such a hole formed, other particles would fall in, and the black hole would experience runaway, explosive growth (assuming it did not evaporate via Hawking Radiation). Nature’s stable point-mass particles, such as electrons and quarks, are many, many orders of magnitude smaller than the Planck mass and cannot form black holes in this manner. On the other hand, extended objects (as opposed to point-masses) can have any mass. So i have reverted back to my opinion of pre-big bang cosmic singularity being 1D in post # 200.
From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_mass

The 1D planck length,which was the cosmic singularity, contained our universe which was enveloped by a timeless, spaceless, 0K absolute vaccum.
Time and space are instantaneous at Planck length because the Units of spacetime (Gravitons) show absolutely random quantum effects which make it impossible to determine the difference between two locations less than one Planck length apart.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

maunas wrote:Time and space are instantaneous at Planck length because the Units of spacetime (Gravitons) show absolutely random quantum effects which make it impossible to determine the difference between two locations less than one Planck length apart.


How does this affect the Universe today? At ≈0ht<1≠(n)>1ht the comment seems to hold. That breaks down immediately once the distance at/from all points, in any dimension, increases.

At the moment of the "spark", there was an indeterminate quantum presence. Proving............?
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 am

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Time and space are instantaneous at Planck length because the Units of spacetime (Gravitons) show absolutely random quantum effects which make it impossible to determine the difference between two locations less than one Planck length apart.


How does this affect the Universe today? At ≈0ht<1≠(n)>1ht the comment seems to hold. That breaks down immediately once the distance at/from all points, in any dimension, increases.

At the moment of the "spark", there was an indeterminate quantum presence. Proving............?


Truly random instantaneous quantum effects of gravitons with instantaneous becoming and unbecoming of (one dimensional) compound masses by them, spread all over the planck length singularity means: You & i & all the so called past, present and future of this universe existed simultaneously as a 1D line along with instantaneous causality. Instantaneous causality started the cosmic inflation, first to 2D and then to 3D. The perception of 3D causality with imperceptibility of instantaneousness is due to expansion of space and the fixing of values of universal physical constants by planck length.
Last edited by maunas on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:25 pm

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Time and space are instantaneous at Planck length because the Units of spacetime (Gravitons) show absolutely random quantum effects which make it impossible to determine the difference between two locations less than one Planck length apart.


How does this affect the Universe today? At ≈0ht<1≠(n)>1ht the comment seems to hold. That breaks down immediately once the distance at/from all points, in any dimension, increases.

At the moment of the "spark", there was an indeterminate quantum presence. Proving............?


Truly random instantaneous quantum effects of gravitons with instantaneous becoming and unbecoming of (one dimensional) compound masses by them, spread all over the planck length singularity means: You & i & all the so called past, present and future of this universe existed simultaneously in a 1D line along with instantaneous causality. Instantaneous causality started the cosmic inflation, first to 2D then OD and then to 3D. The perception of 3D causality with imperceptibility of instantaneousness is due to accelerated expansion of space and the fixing of values of universal physical constants by planck length.


You're needlessly complicating a simple thing here. And that's before I scratch my head over the mention of Planck, with respect to this point that [I think] you're trying to make.

You understand that another poster gave you a numerical representation of the Planck, and that you have increased your use of it only since then?

Flying by the seat of your pants!
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 pm

kennyc wrote:Maybe something for Muumuu to read and consider:

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/ ... t-gilmore/


:lol: :lol:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Time and space are instantaneous at Planck length because the Units of spacetime (Gravitons) show absolutely random quantum effects which make it impossible to determine the difference between two locations less than one Planck length apart.


How does this affect the Universe today? At ≈0ht<1≠(n)>1ht the comment seems to hold. That breaks down immediately once the distance at/from all points, in any dimension, increases.

At the moment of the "spark", there was an indeterminate quantum presence. Proving............?


Truly random instantaneous quantum effects of gravitons with instantaneous becoming and unbecoming of (one dimensional) compound masses by them, spread all over the planck length singularity means: You & i & all the so called past, present and future of this universe existed simultaneously in a 1D line along with instantaneous causality. Instantaneous causality started the cosmic inflation, first to 2D then OD and then to 3D. The perception of 3D causality with imperceptibility of instantaneousness is due to accelerated expansion of space and the fixing of values of universal physical constants by planck length.


You're needlessly complicating a simple thing here. And that's before I scratch my head over the mention of Planck, with respect to this point that [I think] you're trying to make.

You understand that another poster gave you a numerical representation of the Planck, and that you have increased your use of it only since then?

Flying by the seat of your pants!


As you know, extended objects (as opposed to point-masses) can have any mass, and since every point mass on a Planck length gets extended all over the planck length, the smallness of Planck length is no obstacle for the containment of the whole universe in it.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 pm

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Time and space are instantaneous at Planck length because the Units of spacetime (Gravitons) show absolutely random quantum effects which make it impossible to determine the difference between two locations less than one Planck length apart.


How does this affect the Universe today? At ≈0ht<1≠(n)>1ht the comment seems to hold. That breaks down immediately once the distance at/from all points, in any dimension, increases.

At the moment of the "spark", there was an indeterminate quantum presence. Proving............?


Truly random instantaneous quantum effects of gravitons with instantaneous becoming and unbecoming of (one dimensional) compound masses by them, spread all over the planck length singularity means: You & i & all the so called past, present and future of this universe existed simultaneously in a 1D line along with instantaneous causality. Instantaneous causality started the cosmic inflation, first to 2D then OD and then to 3D. The perception of 3D causality with imperceptibility of instantaneousness is due to accelerated expansion of space and the fixing of values of universal physical constants by planck length.


You're needlessly complicating a simple thing here. And that's before I scratch my head over the mention of Planck, with respect to this point that [I think] you're trying to make.

You understand that another poster gave you a numerical representation of the Planck, and that you have increased your use of it only since then?

Flying by the seat of your pants!


As you know, extended objects (as opposed to point-masses) can have any mass, and since every point mass on a Planck length gets extended all over the planck length, the smallness of Planck length is no obstacle for the containment of the whole universe in it.


The Planck in our Universe is a static quantity.

You mention dimensions, well if the Planck in your argument is planar, then any mass can exist on it infinitely. At any volume.

That's what vertices are for :P
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:42 pm

As described in the OP at:http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18544
That depression is obligatory for differentiation or diversification and inflation is obligatory for growth and both the actions are necessary for each other. The extension of this logic to cosmology means that all motion has wave properties. So expansion of space accelerates and decelerates. First the cosmic singularity inflated very quickly followed by a leisurely phase of expansion and then after about 5 billion years it has again started accelerated expansion. AND WE ARE POSTULATING DARK ENERGY BEHIND THIS PHENOMENON OF ACCELERATION.
Last edited by maunas on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:53 pm

maunas wrote: As described in the OP at: /viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18544&sid=6cdcf29db764b28ec819332e3fd4f53e
That depression is obligatory for differentiation or diversification and inflation is obligatory for growth and both the actions are necessary for each other. The extension of this logic to cosmology means that all motion has wave properties. So expansion of space accelerates and decelerates. First the cosmic singularity inflated very quickly followed by a leisurely phase of expansion and then after about 5 billion years it has again started accelerated expansion. AND WE ARE POSTULATING DARK ENERGY BEHIND THIS PHENOMENON OF ACCELERATION.


Please. Bold type doesn't make your hunch better than anyone else's. Can't you express it mathematically, that would be a help. I asked before, and you never obliged. Dare I ask again? :-D
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:57 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote: As described in the OP at: /viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18544&sid=6cdcf29db764b28ec819332e3fd4f53e
That depression is obligatory for differentiation or diversification and inflation is obligatory for growth and both the actions are necessary for each other. The extension of this logic to cosmology means that all motion has wave properties. So expansion of space accelerates and decelerates. First the cosmic singularity inflated very quickly followed by a leisurely phase of expansion and then after about 5 billion years it has again started accelerated expansion. AND WE ARE POSTULATING DARK ENERGY BEHIND THIS PHENOMENON OF ACCELERATION.


Please. Bold type doesn't make your hunch better than anyone else's. Can't you express it mathematically, that would be a help. I asked before, and you never obliged. Dare I ask again? :-D



Dare! Dare!

but don't hold your breath while waiting!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:58 pm

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote: As described in the OP at: /viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18544&sid=6cdcf29db764b28ec819332e3fd4f53e
That depression is obligatory for differentiation or diversification and inflation is obligatory for growth and both the actions are necessary for each other. The extension of this logic to cosmology means that all motion has wave properties. So expansion of space accelerates and decelerates. First the cosmic singularity inflated very quickly followed by a leisurely phase of expansion and then after about 5 billion years it has again started accelerated expansion. AND WE ARE POSTULATING DARK ENERGY BEHIND THIS PHENOMENON OF ACCELERATION.


Please. Bold type doesn't make your hunch better than anyone else's. Can't you express it mathematically, that would be a help. I asked before, and you never obliged. Dare I ask again? :-D



Dare! Dare!

but don't hold your breath while waiting!


Hope springs eternal :lol:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Hmmmm......

"Hope Springs" ---- I'm getting a poetic feeling....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote: As described in the OP at: /viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18544&sid=6cdcf29db764b28ec819332e3fd4f53e
That depression is obligatory for differentiation or diversification and inflation is obligatory for growth and both the actions are necessary for each other. The extension of this logic to cosmology means that all motion has wave properties. So expansion of space accelerates and decelerates. First the cosmic singularity inflated very quickly followed by a leisurely phase of expansion and then after about 5 billion years it has again started accelerated expansion. AND WE ARE POSTULATING DARK ENERGY BEHIND THIS PHENOMENON OF ACCELERATION.


Please. Bold type doesn't make your hunch better than anyone else's. Can't you express it mathematically, that would be a help. I asked before, and you never obliged. Dare I ask again? :-D


Since many centuries ago, we know the maths of conversion of energy in to force & the reverse. Since about a century we know the maths of conversion of energy into mass & vice versa. We also have the maths of decay of photons into units of spacetime which are constituents of quantum vacuum. Therefore
force, energy, mass, matter, space, time and vacuum are different phases of the same entity and all are quantized. The maths for quantum phenomena (randomness or wave) of acceleration & deceleration of spacetime to supraluminal, infraluminal & zero expansion and in the reverse order to Planck length crunch of the universe does not exist.
Singularity! Because entangled.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 pm

maunas wrote:Therefore force, energy, mass, matter, space, time and vacuum are different phases of the same entity and all are quantized.


In this sentence you have used the word "entity". You say the "same entity" can manifest itself as force, energy, mass, matter,space and time.

Unfortunately "Force", in some cases ( Kinetic energy) is a measurement that contains factors such as "time" which are separate concepts to the physical object's movement being measured.

What you have done is simply strung a series of English words together and given the set containing these English words a name, "Entity". This serves absolutely no purpose. There is no predictive or logical connection between a "vacuum" and all the measurement of "force". We already know the physics of some types of force (Kinetic energy) and they are not quantized. Yet you artificially place it in the same set as matter and say all are quantized, even though you know this is incorrect.

May I suggest you narrow your hypothesis to actual existing scientific terminology. For example, how can you add the Strong Force, Electromagnetic Force, Weak force and Gravity force into one set and say it's an "Entity" when these forces are clearly not an entity? Therefore the better method would be for you to use the correct existing scientific name for this group of forces and apply them to your theory in a way that makes sense to people who already know these terms.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:Therefore force, energy, mass, matter, space, time and vacuum are different phases of the same entity and all are quantized.


In this sentence you have used the word "entity". You say the "same entity" can manifest itself as force, energy, mass, matter,space and time.

Unfortunately "Force", in some cases ( Kinetic energy) is a measurement that contains factors such as "time" which are separate concepts to the physical object's movement being measured.

What you have done is simply strung a series of English words together and given the set containing these English words a name, "Entity". This serves absolutely no purpose. There is no predictive or logical connection between a "vacuum" and all the measurement of "force". We already know the physics of some types of force (Kinetic energy) and they are not quantized. Yet you artificially place it in the same set as matter and say all are quantized, even though you know this is incorrect.

May I suggest you narrow your hypothesis to actual existing scientific terminology. For example, how can you add the Strong Force, Electromagnetic Force, Weak force and Gravity force into one set and say it's an "Entity" when these forces are clearly not an entity? Therefore the better method would be for you to use the correct existing scientific name for this group of forces and apply them to your theory in a way that makes sense to people who already know these terms.


Kinetic Energy, energy possessed by an object, resulting from the motion of that object. The magnitude of the kinetic energy depends on both the mass and the velocity of the object according to the equation E = 1/2mv^2 where m is the mass of the object and v^2 is its velocity multiplied by itself. The value of E can also be derived from the equation E = (ma)d where a is the acceleration applied to the mass, m, and d is the distance through which a acts. (The relationships between kinetic and potential energy and among the concepts of force,
distance (Space), acceleration, and energy can be illustrated by the lifting and dropping of an object.)
Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore Kinetic Energy can also be determined by taking 'velocity' out of the equation as E = 1/2 mv^2= (ma)d =Fxd . From Einstein's relativity maths,we can know that - 'contraction of 'space' converts 'space' in to time (time dilation) while contraction of 'time' converts 'time' into space.' This indicates that the same entity is changing phase. Since space is expanding, it means that the total potential (magnitude) of time possessed by the universe is decreasing by changing in to space. When the time contained by the universe get's converted fully in to 'space', further expansion of space would 'no more' be possible.
The perception of conversion of space to time 'naturally', through evolution of a mental capacity for dividing distances by a standard of electrical pulses ( eg. NREM sleep wave), gets sensed as 'time'. Along with the perception of direction, the total experience is the perception of 'velocity'. The perception of 'velocity of working' gave sense of power and further, 'power deficiency', sensed as fatigue.
These perceptions are essential for the survival of mobile organisms or organs (eg. to escape from a predator (harm) or reach a source of food or (good) competitively).

PS: Reply to be continued...
Last edited by maunas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 pm

News:
The statement in OP that: DARK ENERGY is the energy of the quantum vacuum which is forming and collecting around the universe since it was born..has now received support : The mysterious dark energy that's driving the universe's accelerated expansion may have its roots in the background "vacuum energy" that pervades all of the cosmos, a new study suggests.

"What we think is happening is a dynamic effect of the quantum vacuum, a parameter that we can calculate," co-author Joan Sola, of the University of Barcelona in Spain, said in a statement. "Nothing is more 'full' than the quantum vacuum since it is full of fluctuations that contribute fundamentally to the values that we observe and measure." See more at : http://www.space.com/25238-dark-energy- ... heory.html
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

maunas wrote:News:
The statement in OP that: DARK ENERGY is the energy of the quantum vacuum which is forming and collecting around the universe since it was born..has now received support : The mysterious dark energy that's driving the universe's accelerated expansion may have its roots in the background "vacuum energy" that pervades all of the cosmos, a new study suggests.

"What we think is happening is a dynamic effect of the quantum vacuum, a parameter that we can calculate," co-author Joan Sola, of the University of Barcelona in Spain, said in a statement. "Nothing is more 'full' than the quantum vacuum since it is full of fluctuations that contribute fundamentally to the values that we observe and measure." See more at : http://www.space.com/25238-dark-energy- ... heory.html


Apart from the needless adjectives, and (potentially) misappropriated, or out-of-context quotes, you've strayed tantalizingly close to something that makes sense... :shock:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 pm

"Another concept posits the existence of a "phantom field" whose density continues to increase with time. This theory predicts an accelerating expansion so powerful that it will eventually break apart the bonds that hold atoms together, tearing the universe apart in a "Big Rip" about 20 billion years from now."

That was interesting. If I were to "disassemble" all the atoms in the universe, in a short period, (100 million years) how would all the quantized angular motion energy "spread out". I'm sort of wondering if the universe can both expand and cancel its own matter out at the same time. That would be interesting.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:24 am

maunas wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:Therefore force, energy, mass, matter, space, time and vacuum are different phases of the same entity and all are quantized.


In this sentence you have used the word "entity". You say the "same entity" can manifest itself as force, energy, mass, matter,space and time.

Unfortunately "Force", in some cases ( Kinetic energy) is a measurement that contains factors such as "time" which are separate concepts to the physical object's movement being measured.

What you have done is simply strung a series of English words together and given the set containing these English words a name, "Entity". This serves absolutely no purpose. There is no predictive or logical connection between a "vacuum" and all the measurement of "force". We already know the physics of some types of force (Kinetic energy) and they are not quantized. Yet you artificially place it in the same set as matter and say all are quantized, even though you know this is incorrect.

May I suggest you narrow your hypothesis to actual existing scientific terminology. For example, how can you add the Strong Force, Electromagnetic Force, Weak force and Gravity force into one set and say it's an "Entity" when these forces are clearly not an entity? Therefore the better method would be for you to use the correct existing scientific name for this group of forces and apply them to your theory in a way that makes sense to people who already know these terms.


Kinetic Energy, energy possessed by an object, resulting from the motion of that object. The magnitude of the kinetic energy depends on both the mass and the velocity of the object according to the equation E = 1/2mv^2 where m is the mass of the object and v^2 is its velocity multiplied by itself. The value of E can also be derived from the equation E = (ma)d where a is the acceleration applied to the mass, m, and d is the distance through which a acts. (The relationships between kinetic and potential energy and among the concepts of force,
distance (Space), acceleration, and energy can be illustrated by the lifting and dropping of an object.)
Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore Kinetic Energy can also be determined by taking 'velocity' out of the equation as E = 1/2 mv^2= (ma)d =Fxd . From Einstein's relativity maths,we can know that - 'contraction of 'space' converts 'space' in to time (time dilation) while contraction of 'time' converts 'time' into space.' This indicates that the same entity is changing phase. Since space is expanding, it means that the total potential (magnitude) of time possessed by the universe is decreasing by changing in to space. When the time contained by the universe get's converted fully in to 'space', further expansion of space would 'no more' be possible.
The perception of conversion of time to space 'naturally', through evolution of a mental capacity for dividing distances by a standard of electrical pulses ( eg. NREM sleep wave), gets sensed as 'time'. Along with the perception of direction, the total experience is the perception of 'velocity'. The perception of 'velocity of working' gave sense of power and further, 'power deficiency', sensed as fatigue.
These perceptions are essential for the survival of mobile organisms or organs (eg. to escape from a predator (harm) or reach a source of food or (good) competitively).

PS: Reply to be continued...


Contraction of time means increased velocity of events with simultaneous dilation of space (increase in quantum vacuum), so the universal physical constants do not change. But increase in space (vacuum energy) requires energy, this comes from decay of mass to radiant energy which further deacays to quantum vacuum. The reverse of this process i.e, the process of accretion of mass involves the contraction of space with simultaneous dilation of time. The space between heavenly bodies or particles (with or without mass) which contracts tending to create mass or more mass is the force of gravity.

PS: Reply to be continued...
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Contraction of space tends to cause motion and motion tends to cause contraction of space (Force).
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 pm

The entity 'mass', which provides the energy (or force fields for quantum vacuum) for conversion of time in to space is therefore also the entity 'time'. In this way we see that energy, mass, force, space and time is infact the same entity.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Motion is therefore conversion of space into time (mass).
Last edited by maunas on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Matter is a structure made up of space and time (mass). Acceleration creates mass from space. Resisting the motion of a fundamental particle should make it loose mass (energy) and tend it to become an entity of 2 dimensions. Stopping the motion of the fundamental particle completely, should make it massless and therefore an entity of 2 dimensions.
Last edited by maunas on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Constant motion gives a constant converted amount of space into time (mass). Acceleration goes on creating mass from space (from quantum vacuum force fields/ vacuum energy). All mass produced by acceleration
is positive mass. While mass produced by deceleration is negative mass.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:33 pm

maunas wrote:The entity 'mass', which provides the energy (or force fields for quantum vacuum) for conversion of time in to space is therefore also the entity 'time'. In this way we see that energy, mass, force, space and time is infact the same entity.


P.S: The oneness of mass and time is also apparent when they show the same property of dilation with increase in motion.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 pm

At high energies, quarks tend to become massless because when the distance between the quarks grows, the attractive force grows stronger (resistance to motion) producing a negative mass which cancels out their positive mass.
Singularity! Because entangled.


Return to “Origins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest