How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 am

maunas wrote:When we deal with randomness and probabilities we do not have exactly the same humanity popping up each time in exactly the same way.


...?

Sense of time is subjective and relative.


A completely separate point, which had no place in the rest of what you said. Whatever it was you said.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:03 am

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:When we deal with randomness and probabilities we do not have exactly the same humanity popping up each time in exactly the same way.


...?

Sense of time is subjective and relative.


A completely separate point, which had no place in the rest of what you said. Whatever it was you said.


The completely separate point is answer to the question asked by Matthew Ellard -" Are you aware that humans didn't turn up in the universe for 12 billion years? Why the "wait" each time? "
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:14 am

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:When we deal with randomness and probabilities we do not have exactly the same humanity popping up each time in exactly the same way.


...?

Sense of time is subjective and relative.


A completely separate point, which had no place in the rest of what you said. Whatever it was you said.


The completely separate point is answer to the question asked by Matthew Ellard -" Are you aware that humans didn't turn up in the universe for 12 billion years? Why the "wait" each time? "


Yes, I read the exchange. I also didn't understand your response. Well. I kind of did, but I hope I'm wrong about what I think you're suggesting!

Humans have not existed before (roughly) 2.5 million years ago. They do not occur, or pop up, in some sort of "loop".

This is it. This is all we are and all we have.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Reality is actually a holographic picture that only looks and feels real to us inside it.

In the words of Albert Einstein, ―Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent
one.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm

maunas wrote:Reality is actually a holographic picture that only looks and feels real to us inside it.

In the words of Albert Einstein, ―Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent
one.


Einstein was just being eccentric and witty when he said that. That particular comment shouldn't be taken as evidence or fact.

Reality is actually a holographic picture that only looks and feels real to us inside it.


IMDb has an excellent comments system for fans of "The Matrix". Try there :P
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:03 pm

3-dimensional solid world, doesn't exist at all according to relativity or quantum mechanics.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 pm

maunas wrote:3-dimensional solid world, doesn't exist at all according to relativity or quantum mechanics.


Your simplifying a complex 'thing'. Mathematically it doesn't exist. But look around you, and you'll find that (short of solving a handful of equations, or satisfying the conditions of functions) it certainly does exist.

You really shouldn't interweave or confuse quantum physics with real life. It wasn't developed for that purpose.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 pm

What about relativity and quantum mechanics makes you think they say the 3D solid word doesn't exist?
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Austin Harper wrote:What about relativity and quantum mechanics makes you think they say the 3D solid word doesn't exist?

The dual wave & particle nature of the quantum world. The shortening of the length of a space ship moving near the speed of light,time dilatation,increase in mass at relativistic speeds, reality being dependent on the frame of the observer with respect to the observed object, time and space not being absolute quantities. The impossibility to make a smaller-scale measurement than Planck length. wave function collapse to form a physical body when an electron is observed.
In fact a 3D solid body contains many multitudes of more space-time than the volume of space which we see occupied by it. This is because when finally that solid body decays into quantum vacuum the amount of space time released by it (in the form of a sheet of gravitons, the quanta of space time) will be enormous as compared to the volume of space occupied by that 3D solid body.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:31 am

That's a list of things you don't understand, not a list of reasons why the 3D solid world doesn't exist.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:02 am

Austin Harper wrote:That's a list of things you don't understand, not a list of reasons why the 3D solid world doesn't exist.

I rectify the statement as: A 3-dimensional solid world, exists only due to relativity & quantum mechanics.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Flash » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:43 am

maunas wrote:
In fact a 3D solid body contains many multitudes of more space-time than the volume of space which we see occupied by it. This is because when finally that solid body decays into quantum vacuum the amount of space time released by it (in the form of a sheet of gravitons, the quanta of space time) will be enormous as compared to the volume of space occupied by that 3D solid body.

This is beautiful. What a cool way to say absolutely nothing. Your narrative maunas may not be a good science but it certainly reads very well. You are an artist and a technobabble poet. Congratulations. ;)
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26765
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 am

maunas wrote: I rectify the statement as: A 3-dimensional solid world, exists only due to relativity & quantum mechanics.
and topological quantum fields.

Maunus, this is getting ridiculous. You now seem to be typing random words in the hope that they will make sense.

Whatever your first point was has now been totally lost in gobbledygook.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26765
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:57 am

maunas wrote:TIME LINE- Birth of universe-> Evolution of humanity->Manipulation of the structure of space-time of the quantum vacuum in to which the universe is decaying,by humanity.->recreation of the next big bang-> followed by evolution of humanity again. And so the process repeats itself's infinitely.


See what I mean. Only six months ago you were also throwing random words together in the same manner. Remember this?

viewtopic.php?p=290104#p290104
maunas wrote:GOD = Almighty = divine = majesty = formidability = enervation = grimness = omen = frightening = dreadfulness = awfulness = fear = veneration = reverence = Worship = Prayer = concern = worry = trouble = upset = Disorder = haphazard = random = aberrant = variant = alteration = change = amelioration = purification = Sanctification = Blessing = consecration = Love = loyalty = devotion = = dedication = faith = Religion = organization = arrangement = regularity = ORDER = INVOLUTION = DEPRESSION = OPINION = BELIEFS = INTENTION = WILL = involuntariness = GRAVITY = Black hole = SINGULARITY = COSMIC EGG = Brahmanda = INSTANTANEOUSNESS = TIMELESSNESS = SPACELESSNESS = Invisible = indiscernible = insensible = senseless = unintelligent = stupid = foolish = preposterous = derisory = ridiculous = farcical = ludicrous = idiotic = absurd = nonsensical = Nonsense = odd = inharmonious = unacceptable = Impossible = impractical = Laputan = visionary = seer = oracle = perceive = realize = earn = acquire = develop = formulate = show = confirm = support = assistance = resource = asset = plus = attribute = assign = distribute = exist = be = particle = body = MASS = MEMORY = Truth = PERMANENCE = SURVIVAL = genuine = real = corporeal = material = limit = determine = influence = affect = effect = do = OCCURRENCE = Creation = MANIFESTATION = RELIGION = FORCE = RIGID = BLIND = certainty = INVOLUNTARY = FUNDAMENTAL = CONCEIVING = DOCTRINE = DOGMA = ATTRIBUTE = OSCILLATION = MAGNITUDE = DEGREE = BEHAVIOUR = ENERGY = MATTER = RITUAL = PROCESS = INDUCTION = FOCUS = BODY = PREDICTABILITY = PREDETERMINATION = BECOMING = EXISTENCE = COMMIT = PERFORM = GIVING = DEVOTE = TRUST = CONFESSION = TRANSFORMATION = CHANGE = REACTION = ACTION = LIBERATION = EMANCIPATION = INTERMINGLING = UNIFICATION = INTERCOURSE = CREATION = GLOBLIZATION = ONENESS = FUTURE = fix = set = obsession = compulsion = coercion = Terror = Force = Energy = WORK = MONEY = (action = reaction) = (inflation = depression) = (implosion = explosion) = (violence = peace) = (wildness = tameness) = (unruliness = ruliness) = (unite = divide) = (add = subtract) = (construction = destruction) = (disobedience = obedience) = (goodness = badness) = (normality = abnormality) = (balance = imbalance) = (regularity = irregularity) = (Order = disorder) = (voluntary = involuntary) = (will = freewill) = (nonrandomness = randomness) = (Christ = Anti-Christ) draw = pull = attraction = fascinate = intrigue = captivate = charm = appeal = lawfulness = MOTIVATION = DISCIPLINE = Prayer = supplication = invocation = conjuration = magic trick = illusion = Occult = becloud = taint = cloud = swarm = teem = pour = give = sacrifice = worship = deception = deceit = fraud = dupery = falsity = untruth = lie = Misinformation = misleader = Misguidance = duplicity = falsity = misinform = misdirection = corruption = spoil = frustration = thwarting = hindrance = deterrence = discouragement = warning = admonition = reprimand = caution = circumspection = prudence = discretion = voluntary = Volition = knowledge = noesis = cognition = arrangement = Order = establishment = organization = stay = fastening = fixing = controller = judging = verdict = belief = COGNITION = information = determination = INTELLECT = THOUGHT = ADDICTION = Mind = = logic = evidence = apparentness = manifestation = demonstration = establishment = show = defining = quantification = measure = evaluation = judge = estimate = forecast = prediction = prescience = prevision = prognostic = divination = vaticination = sibyl = oracle = Kabbalah = crypticness = mysteriousness = imperceptibility = unperceivability = undetectability = inconspicuousness = obscureness = dark = night = Erebus = Nyx = Hades = Hell = Satan = Devil = execration = curse = evil = Lucifer = Anti-Christ

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Flash wrote:maunas wrote:
In fact a 3D solid body contains many multitudes of more space-time than the volume of space which we see occupied by it. This is because when finally that solid body decays into quantum vacuum the amount of space time released by it (in the form of a sheet of gravitons, the quanta of space time) will be enormous as compared to the volume of space occupied by that 3D solid body.

This is beautiful. What a cool way to say absolutely nothing. Your narrative maunas may not be a good science but it certainly reads very well. You are an artist and a technobabble poet. Congratulations. ;)

ON the contrary, i think it is a cool way to start explaining absolutely everything.Thanks for complimenting me as an artist and a technobabble poet.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote: I rectify the statement as: A 3-dimensional solid world, exists only due to relativity & quantum mechanics.
and topological quantum fields.

Maunus, this is getting ridiculous. You now seem to be typing random words in the hope that they will make sense.

Whatever your first point was has now been totally lost in gobbledygook.


Whatever was my first point has not been totally lost in gobbledygook. Because it depends on the view (and requirement of the context of study) of the observer wether he considers a 3D solid world real or an illusion. Both are true, sort of vibrating between the 2 forms of existence.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:TIME LINE- Birth of universe-> Evolution of humanity->Manipulation of the structure of space-time of the quantum vacuum in to which the universe is decaying,by humanity.->recreation of the next big bang-> followed by evolution of humanity again. And so the process repeats itself's infinitely.


See what I mean. Only six months ago you were also throwing random words together in the same manner. Remember this?

viewtopic.php?p=290104#p290104
maunas wrote:GOD = Almighty = divine = majesty = formidability = enervation = grimness = omen = frightening = dreadfulness = awfulness = fear = veneration = reverence = Worship = Prayer = concern = worry = trouble = upset = Disorder = haphazard = random = aberrant = variant = alteration = change = amelioration = purification = Sanctification = Blessing = consecration = Love = loyalty = devotion = = dedication = faith = Religion = organization = arrangement = regularity = ORDER = INVOLUTION = DEPRESSION = OPINION = BELIEFS = INTENTION = WILL = involuntariness = GRAVITY = Black hole = SINGULARITY = COSMIC EGG = Brahmanda = INSTANTANEOUSNESS = TIMELESSNESS = SPACELESSNESS = Invisible = indiscernible = insensible = senseless = unintelligent = stupid = foolish = preposterous = derisory = ridiculous = farcical = ludicrous = idiotic = absurd = nonsensical = Nonsense = odd = inharmonious = unacceptable = Impossible = impractical = Laputan = visionary = seer = oracle = perceive = realize = earn = acquire = develop = formulate = show = confirm = support = assistance = resource = asset = plus = attribute = assign = distribute = exist = be = particle = body = MASS = MEMORY = Truth = PERMANENCE = SURVIVAL = genuine = real = corporeal = material = limit = determine = influence = affect = effect = do = OCCURRENCE = Creation = MANIFESTATION = RELIGION = FORCE = RIGID = BLIND = certainty = INVOLUNTARY = FUNDAMENTAL = CONCEIVING = DOCTRINE = DOGMA = ATTRIBUTE = OSCILLATION = MAGNITUDE = DEGREE = BEHAVIOUR = ENERGY = MATTER = RITUAL = PROCESS = INDUCTION = FOCUS = BODY = PREDICTABILITY = PREDETERMINATION = BECOMING = EXISTENCE = COMMIT = PERFORM = GIVING = DEVOTE = TRUST = CONFESSION = TRANSFORMATION = CHANGE = REACTION = ACTION = LIBERATION = EMANCIPATION = INTERMINGLING = UNIFICATION = INTERCOURSE = CREATION = GLOBLIZATION = ONENESS = FUTURE = fix = set = obsession = compulsion = coercion = Terror = Force = Energy = WORK = MONEY = (action = reaction) = (inflation = depression) = (implosion = explosion) = (violence = peace) = (wildness = tameness) = (unruliness = ruliness) = (unite = divide) = (add = subtract) = (construction = destruction) = (disobedience = obedience) = (goodness = badness) = (normality = abnormality) = (balance = imbalance) = (regularity = irregularity) = (Order = disorder) = (voluntary = involuntary) = (will = freewill) = (nonrandomness = randomness) = (Christ = Anti-Christ) draw = pull = attraction = fascinate = intrigue = captivate = charm = appeal = lawfulness = MOTIVATION = DISCIPLINE = Prayer = supplication = invocation = conjuration = magic trick = illusion = Occult = becloud = taint = cloud = swarm = teem = pour = give = sacrifice = worship = deception = deceit = fraud = dupery = falsity = untruth = lie = Misinformation = misleader = Misguidance = duplicity = falsity = misinform = misdirection = corruption = spoil = frustration = thwarting = hindrance = deterrence = discouragement = warning = admonition = reprimand = caution = circumspection = prudence = discretion = voluntary = Volition = knowledge = noesis = cognition = arrangement = Order = establishment = organization = stay = fastening = fixing = controller = judging = verdict = belief = COGNITION = information = determination = INTELLECT = THOUGHT = ADDICTION = Mind = = logic = evidence = apparentness = manifestation = demonstration = establishment = show = defining = quantification = measure = evaluation = judge = estimate = forecast = prediction = prescience = prevision = prognostic = divination = vaticination = sibyl = oracle = Kabbalah = crypticness = mysteriousness = imperceptibility = unperceivability = undetectability = inconspicuousness = obscureness = dark = night = Erebus = Nyx = Hades = Hell = Satan = Devil = execration = curse = evil = Lucifer = Anti-Christ


It was one and a half years ago on Jul 06, 2012, that i posted the above "Diction of God", not just 6 months ago as you say. Seems like a proof that time is subjective, as i earlier said. It is randomness from which life originated. It is randomness which contains truth. The above is not a collection of random words, if you reflect carefully, they are linked.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Kaepora Gaebora
Regular Poster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Kaepora Gaebora » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Yep, keeping spouting your word salads. Eventually, you might come up with something that even you will realize is complete and utter nonsense.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:14 am

I spout what i realize is, no non sense.
Singularity! Because entangled.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26765
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

maunas wrote:I spout what i realize is, no non sense.


OK. What you are really doing is "free associating" with words for your own enjoyment. The rambling word salad makes sense to you but it makes no sense to anyone else.

There is nothing wrong in doing this, as long as you understand that no one else has a clue what you are subjectively experiencing. You don't need to post your own random thoughts on a public forum.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:I spout what i realize is, no non sense.


OK. What you are really doing is "free associating" with words for your own enjoyment. The rambling word salad makes sense to you but it makes no sense to anyone else.

There is nothing wrong in doing this, as long as you understand that no one else has a clue what you are subjectively experiencing. You don't need to post your own random thoughts on a public forum.


Hi, Kaepora Gaebora, Austin Harper and Matthew Ellard,
Proceeding to a conclusion by reason or argument rather than intuition is my intention in posting on this public forum. Can't people in a forum think together? Thanks for your comments. Now onward's i will try to avoid posting rambling word salad's which irritate people.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 am

[ ]http://image_http://www.universetoday.com/84227/astronomy-without-a-telescope-dark-statistics/[/img]

The hypothetical dark flow seen in the movement of galaxy clusters requires that we can reliably identify a clear statistical correlation in the motion of distant objects which are, in any case, flowing outwards with the expansion of the universe and may also have their own individual (or peculiar) motion arising from gravitational interactions.
For example, although galaxies have a general tendency to rush away from each other as space-time expands between them, the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy are currently on a gravitationally bound collision course.
So, if you are interested in the motion of the universe at a large scale, it’s best to study bulk flow – where you step back from consideration of individual objects and instead look for general tendencies in the motion of large numbers of objects.
Very large scale observations of the motion of galaxy clusters were proposed by Kashlinsky et al in 2008 to indicate a region of aberrant flow, inconsistent with the general tendency in the motion and velocity expected by the expansion of the universe – and which cannot be accounted for by localized gravitational interactions.
On the basis of such findings, Kashlinsky has proposed that inhomogeneities in the early universe may have existed prior to cosmic inflation – which would represent a violation of the currently favored standard model for the evolution of the universe, known as the Lambda Cold Dark Matter (Lambda CDM) model.
The aberrant bulk flow might result from the existence of a large concentration of mass beyond the edge of the observable universe – or heck, maybe it is another adjacent universe. Since the cause is unknown – and perhaps unknowable, if the cause is beyond our observable horizon – the astronomical interrobang ‘dark’ is invoked – giving us the term ‘dark flow’.


Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/84227/astr ... z2oveJhUOL
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:12 am

Do you happen to have a "Maunas to Actual Physics" dictionary to go with that?
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 pm

octopus1 wrote:Do you happen to have a "Maunas to Actual Physics" dictionary to go with that?

DARK FLOW: The elementary particle matter of the early universe flowed outwards like branches and sub-branches of a tree. As some sub-branches grow towards each other, although as a whole the tree is expanding it's branches away from each other outwards, similarly some galaxies, like the sub-branches, are on a collision course.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Flash » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:59 am

You know Maunas, Spinoza thought that Universe is a living thing and we humans are just one of the modes of it's existence. A beautiful comparison... to a living thing like a tree, the tree of life.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 am

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:Do you happen to have a "Maunas to Actual Physics" dictionary to go with that?

DARK FLOW: The elementary particle matter of the early universe flowed outwards like branches and sub-branches of a tree. As some sub-branches grow towards each other, although as a whole the tree is expanding it's branches away from each other outwards, similarly some galaxies, like the sub-branches, are on a collision course.


It's a beautiful idea. It just doesn't hold together as a theory. I read what you wrote and find shades of spiritualism, and shades of the Universal Filament model.

Your analogy is interesting, but is it "to scale"?
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:43 am

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:Do you happen to have a "Maunas to Actual Physics" dictionary to go with that?

DARK FLOW: The elementary particle matter of the early universe flowed outwards like branches and sub-branches of a tree. As some sub-branches grow towards each other, although as a whole the tree is expanding it's branches away from each other outwards, similarly some galaxies, like the sub-branches, are on a collision course.


It's a beautiful idea. It just doesn't hold together as a theory. I read what you wrote and find shades of spiritualism, and shades of the Universal Filament model.

Your analogy is interesting, but is it "to scale"?


Brilliant ! Go ahead and clarify.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm

maunas wrote:When we deal with randomness and probabilities we do not have exactly the same humanity popping up each time in exactly the same way.

See further: Post #167 at: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18478&start=160
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:32 pm

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:Do you happen to have a "Maunas to Actual Physics" dictionary to go with that?

DARK FLOW: The elementary particle matter of the early universe flowed outwards like branches and sub-branches of a tree. As some sub-branches grow towards each other, although as a whole the tree is expanding it's branches away from each other outwards, similarly some galaxies, like the sub-branches, are on a collision course.


It's a beautiful idea. It just doesn't hold together as a theory. I read what you wrote and find shades of spiritualism, and shades of the Universal Filament model.

Your analogy is interesting, but is it "to scale"?


Brilliant ! Go ahead and clarify.


There was (And is) quite probably a branched structure to the "complete" image of the Universe (I prefer the terms 'filaments' or 'web'.)

Where I asked if it was "to scale" was to try to understand why you compared a vast and chaotic structure like the cosmic web, with local activity such as galactic collisions.

It's like the unproven "Butterfly Effect" here on earth, but on an eye-wateringly implausible scale.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:00 am

Force-free magnetic vortex filaments are pro­posed to play a crucial role in the formation of super clusters, clusters, galaxies, and stars by initiating gravitational compression. The critical velocities involved in vortex (formation are shown to explain the o­bserved constant orbital velocities of clusters, galaxies, and stars. A sec­ond scale invariant nr = C where n is particle density and r is average distance between objects, is also noted here and explained by our model.
The model predicts a maximum size (or magnetic vortices, which is comparable to the dimensions of the observable universe and a density
{or such vortices which is close to that actually observed, eliminating any theoretical need for missing mass. On this basis, we present an alternative cosmology to that of the "Big Bang," one which provides a much better fit to recent observations of large-scale structure and motion.
The model suggests scale invariants between microscopic and cos­ mological scales, leading to the derivation of a simple analytical expression for the fundamental constants G, m"lm .. and e2lhc. We con­ clude that these expressions indicate the existence of vortex phenomena on the particle level.
Read more at: http://www.photonmatrix.com/pdf/Magneti ... aments.pdf
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:51 pm

And anyway the CRUX OF COSMOS is causing behavioral changes:

http://news.discovery.com/animals/endan ... tos-140128
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

dafydddafydd
Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby dafydddafydd » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:57 pm

maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION' is the phenomena of gain or loss of QUANTA of SPACE-TIME Called 'EVENTS' by matter. Memory of events gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated events gives sense of ABSOLUTE VACUUM whereas accumulation of events is MATTER. Loss of events from matter is ENERGY whereas addition of events to matter is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.' The universe is limited by a timeless & spaceless absolute vacuum containing no events. But the universe is made up of events.
Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.
When a volume of events does not contain any structure formed by events such as matter or radiation, it forms quantum vacuum. DARK ENERGY is the energy of the quantum vacuum which is forming and collecting around the universe since it was born..


PS:Our conceptions of MOTION, ENERGY and FORCE all are based on the observation that these entities involve gain or loss of space-time by matter. In the constitution of MATTER only motion,energy,space and forces can be found. So Matter is a condensed state of space-time. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. So motion= energy= force= matter= space= time. And all of these are quantized.

Why all the shouting?

dafydddafydd
Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby dafydddafydd » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm

maunas wrote: The above is not a collection of random words, if you reflect carefully, they are linked.

I beg to differ.

donnie
Poster
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby donnie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 am

What dose the two slits experiment tell us.? Why do electrons behave differently when observed.? Can somebody answer me. According to a law known as the ‘quantum Zeno effect’, whenever we observe or measure something at the quantum level we set its decay clock back to zero.???

dafydddafydd
Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby dafydddafydd » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:42 pm

If I ever see a car bearing down on me at high speed I won't be worried because the 3D solid world does not exist.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:47 pm

dafydddafydd wrote:If I ever see a car bearing down on me at high speed I won't be worried because the 3D solid world does not exist.


Even a 2D or 1D entity can crush us.
Last edited by maunas on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Austin Harper » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 pm

How could a 1D world crush you? You can't apply pressure (required for crushing) if you only exist in 1D. The force could only be applied on a point (0D). And in a 2D world, the force could still only be applied linearly (1D) so no pressure could be applied. BOOM. DIMENSIONED.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 am

This is like a soap opera where, each week, the main character gets killed...
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:45 am

Austin Harper wrote:How could a 1D world crush you? You can't apply pressure (required for crushing) if you only exist in 1D. The force could only be applied on a point (0D). And in a 2D world, the force could still only be applied linearly (1D) so no pressure could be applied. BOOM. DIMENSIONED.


A spatial 1D cosmic singularity 'BEFORE' the big bang would have absorbed us and crushed us inside itself to 1D in the presence of the dimension of 'time'. A sufficiently dense (amount per unit size) 2D entity when collided with high momentum by us can crush us to a sauce on it's surface.
Last edited by maunas on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.


Return to “Origins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest