How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION' is the phenomena of gain or loss of QUANTA of SPACE-TIME Called 'EVENTS' by matter. Memory of events gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated events gives sense of ABSOLUTE VACUUM whereas accumulation of events is MATTER. Loss of events from matter is ENERGY whereas addition of events to matter is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.' The universe is limited by a timeless & spaceless absolute vacuum containing no events. But the universe is made up of events.
Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.
When a volume of events does not contain any structure formed by events such as matter or radiation, it forms quantum vacuum. DARK ENERGY is the energy of the quantum vacuum which is forming and collecting around the universe since it was born..


PS:Our conceptions of MOTION, ENERGY and FORCE all are based on the observation that these entities involve gain or loss of space-time by matter. In the constitution of MATTER only motion,energy,space and forces can be found. So Matter is a condensed state of space-time. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. So motion= energy= force= matter= space= time. And all of these are quantized.
Crux of Cosmos: Added on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm
Since many centuries ago, we know the math's of conversion of energy into force & the reverse. Since about a century we know the math's of conversion of energy into mass & vice versa. We also have the math's of decay of photons into units of spacetime which are constituents of quantum vacuum. Therefore
force, energy, mass, matter, space, time and vacuum are different phases of the same entity and all are quantized. From Einstein's relativity math's, we can know that - 'contraction of 'space' converts 'space' into time (time dilation) while contraction of 'time' converts 'time' into space.' This indicates that the same entity is changing phase. Since space is expanding, it means that the total potential (magnitude) of time possessed by the universe is decreasing by changing into space. When the time contained by the universe get's converted fully into 'space', further expansion of space would 'no more' be possible. Contraction of time means increased velocity of events with simultaneous dilation of space (increase in quantum vacuum), so the universal physical constants do not change. But increase in space (vacuum energy) requires energy, this comes from decay of mass to radiant energy which further decays to quantum vacuum. The reverse of this process i.e., the process of accretion of mass involves the contraction of space with simultaneous dilation of time. The space between heavenly bodies or particles (with or without mass) which contracts tending to create mass or more mass is the force of gravity.
Contraction of space tends to cause motion and motion tends to cause contraction of space (Force).

The entity 'mass', which provides the energy (or force fields for quantum vacuum) for conversion of time in to space is therefore also the entity 'time'. In this way we see that energy, mass, force, space and time is in fact the same entity. The oneness of mass and time is also apparent when they show the same property of dilation with increase in motion.
Motion is therefore conversion of space into time (mass).
Matter is a structure made up of space and time (mass). Acceleration creates mass from space. Resisting the motion of a particle having mass should make it loose mass (energy).Constant motion gives a constant converted amount of space into time (mass). Acceleration goes on creating mass from space (from quantum vacuum force fields/ vacuum energy). All mass produced by acceleration is positive mass. While mass produced by deceleration is negative mass.
The cosmic singularity has a negative mass/energy/time and a negative space/force which equals the positive mass/energy/time and positive space/ force of the universe. Zero mass particle.

Since motion is contraction of space while dilatation of time and mass, it means that the increasing expansion of the universe is reducing (compacting) the universe (i.e reducing in space while increasing in mass and time). This will finally lead us therefore to a cosmic singularity and beyond, to a negative universe.
Last edited by maunas on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 pm

maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Now, to understand more easily, since space and time are one and the same thing, read 'space-time' as 'space' only. In fact, the differentiation of space and time by calling one abstract
and the other concrete was done by me wrongly due to absence of any other means of expressing their oneness. For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point
smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'. Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.


With the greatest of respect? No.

A new "spin" on dark matter etc., is great, but the way you've put it? Again, no.

This is wrong. And I can't *prove* that any one part of it is wrong because unfortunately all of it is wrong :?

Y'know, I like to "bullshizzle" a lot - Push people's buttons and piss people off and whatnot! But the above written isn't even mildly acceptable or accurate.

Fix it, fix it, fix it before I get a headache!!!
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5392
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:38 pm
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Daedalus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Now, to understand more easily, since space and time are one and the same thing, read 'space-time' as 'space' only. In fact, the differentiation of space and time by calling one abstract
and the other concrete was done by me wrongly due to absence of any other means of expressing their oneness. For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point
smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'. Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.


With the greatest of respect? No.

A new "spin" on dark matter etc., is great, but the way you've put it? Again, no.

This is wrong. And I can't *prove* that any one part of it is wrong because unfortunately all of it is wrong :?

Y'know, I like to "bullshizzle" a lot - Push people's buttons and piss people off and whatnot! But the above written isn't even mildly acceptable or accurate.

Fix it, fix it, fix it before I get a headache!!!


The only way to deal with maunas is to ignore him... he's just a religious zealot in the vein of Tipler, but without even the brains of that less than august individual.

There is no there, there.
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Daedalus wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Now, to understand more easily, since space and time are one and the same thing, read 'space-time' as 'space' only. In fact, the differentiation of space and time by calling one abstract
and the other concrete was done by me wrongly due to absence of any other means of expressing their oneness. For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point
smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'. Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.


With the greatest of respect? No.

A new "spin" on dark matter etc., is great, but the way you've put it? Again, no.

This is wrong. And I can't *prove* that any one part of it is wrong because unfortunately all of it is wrong :?

Y'know, I like to "bullshizzle" a lot - Push people's buttons and piss people off and whatnot! But the above written isn't even mildly acceptable or accurate.

Fix it, fix it, fix it before I get a headache!!!


The only way to deal with maunas is to ignore him... he's just a religious zealot in the vein of Tipler, but without even the brains of that less than august individual.

There is no there, there.


If he wants Physics he gan grab me at the day job, not thet I'd care. Here - Just don't bother. Mr. Maunas (That makes sense, right? :P ) Go away! :lol:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5392
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:38 pm
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Daedalus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:50 pm

octopus1 wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Now, to understand more easily, since space and time are one and the same thing, read 'space-time' as 'space' only. In fact, the differentiation of space and time by calling one abstract
and the other concrete was done by me wrongly due to absence of any other means of expressing their oneness. For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point
smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'. Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.


With the greatest of respect? No.

A new "spin" on dark matter etc., is great, but the way you've put it? Again, no.

This is wrong. And I can't *prove* that any one part of it is wrong because unfortunately all of it is wrong :?

Y'know, I like to "bullshizzle" a lot - Push people's buttons and piss people off and whatnot! But the above written isn't even mildly acceptable or accurate.

Fix it, fix it, fix it before I get a headache!!!


The only way to deal with maunas is to ignore him... he's just a religious zealot in the vein of Tipler, but without even the brains of that less than august individual.

There is no there, there.


If he wants Physics he gan grab me at the day job, not thet I'd care. Here - Just don't bother. Mr. Maunas (That makes sense, right? :P ) Go away! :lol:


You're trying to reason with a guy who thinks that if the universe isn't quantized, movement would be impossible.

In short, he's a moron too stupid to realize that he is in NO position to talk about even the most rudimentary physics.

Again, ignoring him loses you nothing, since he's not entertaining either.
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Daedalus wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Now, to understand more easily, since space and time are one and the same thing, read 'space-time' as 'space' only. In fact, the differentiation of space and time by calling one abstract
and the other concrete was done by me wrongly due to absence of any other means of expressing their oneness. For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point
smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'. Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.


With the greatest of respect? No.

A new "spin" on dark matter etc., is great, but the way you've put it? Again, no.

This is wrong. And I can't *prove* that any one part of it is wrong because unfortunately all of it is wrong :?

Y'know, I like to "bullshizzle" a lot - Push people's buttons and piss people off and whatnot! But the above written isn't even mildly acceptable or accurate.

Fix it, fix it, fix it before I get a headache!!!


The only way to deal with maunas is to ignore him... he's just a religious zealot in the vein of Tipler, but without even the brains of that less than august individual.

There is no there, there.


If he wants Physics he gan grab me at the day job, not thet I'd care. Here - Just don't bother. Mr. Maunas (That makes sense, right? :P ) Go away! :lol:


You're trying to reason with a guy who thinks that if the universe isn't quantized, movement would be impossible.

In short, he's a moron too stupid to realize that he is in NO position to talk about even the most rudimentary physics.

Again, ignoring him loses you nothing, since he's not entertaining either.


Point well noted :-D
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:41 am

Maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Maunas. I have read this a couple of times and it doesn't make any sense. You are mixing up definitions and giving new definitions to existing words. "Unaccumulated space time gives a sense of Vacuum (Dark energy)" makes no sense at all.


Maunas wrote:since space and time are one and the same thing
This is not true and normal "field mathematics" as well as Newtonian mathematics confirms this. For example the half life of a radioactive particle is measured in time without movement even being a factor. You cannot express your claim in any mathematical manner that would be consistent across different disciplines in physics.


Maunas wrote:For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point.
No. That is a common misconception. Matter formed 3 seconds after the big bang with the formation of nuclei (protons & neutrons). Look it up.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:35 am

MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
Rob Lister
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1221
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:07 pm
Custom Title: Spline Reticulator
Location: My own little world
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Rob Lister » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 am

maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.


What you say is meaningless without the math. The foundation of physics is math. Narrative is fine but only insofar as it guides the reader through the math. You can have the math without the narrative, but not the other way around. Math.is.paramount.

So. Show me the math.

It's okay. We know.

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:29 am

maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.


Not necessarily.

Here on earth, whenever people have tried creating "dark" something (matter, energy(!), whatever) yes, to a point. One circumstance tends towards the other over time. A very short period of time as it happens!

In the big bad Universe outside though, it doesn't work that way. Dark matter has existed as long as "light" matter has existed, if it exists at all - Indications are good (Cross your finger for luck!) Dark energy has not been proven well enough at all...

...Yet.

Your position is unlikley to make waves in the astrophysical community. And it's rather a brittle community, so even saying "Boo!" would have more impact.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 am

The only reason I saw the vomit is that the mollusk quoted it. What a load of horseshit.....

Woo-Woo climb on board we're going on a {!#%@} trip.....oh wait....we seem to be stuck in the station....

Now while I agree there are some issues with current physics/cosmology as expressed in my latest blog post this semi-digested word salad doesn't make sense.
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 am

kennyc wrote:The only reason I saw the vomit is that the mollusk quoted it. What a load of horseshit.....

Woo-Woo climb on board we're going on a {!#%@} trip.....oh wait....we seem to be stuck in the station....

Now while I agree there are some issues with current physics/cosmology as expressed in my latest blog post this semi-digested word salad doesn't make sense.


Call me {!#%@}, but was that me? :lol: :oops:

Sorry, if you like I can explain it better! Or at least more "openly". :-D
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:53 am

octopus1 wrote:
kennyc wrote:The only reason I saw the vomit is that the mollusk quoted it. What a load of horseshit.....

Woo-Woo climb on board we're going on a {!#%@} trip.....oh wait....we seem to be stuck in the station....

Now while I agree there are some issues with current physics/cosmology as expressed in my latest blog post this semi-digested word salad doesn't make sense.


Call me {!#%@}, but was that me? :lol: :oops:

Sorry, if you like I can explain it better! Or at least more "openly". :-D


Nah, it's okay. This guy is a loon and has been on my iList for a while now....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
Rob Lister
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1221
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:07 pm
Custom Title: Spline Reticulator
Location: My own little world
Contact:

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Rob Lister » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:57 am

The reason you saw it is because you clicked the link of the topic title that the person you presumably have on ignore created. You then go further to post in the topic of the person you presumably have on ignore so as to let everyone know that you do indeed have the person on ignore, thus bumping the topic back to the top where it can't be ignored.

You're certainly a complicated man, kenny.

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:59 am

Rob Lister wrote:The reason you saw it is because you clicked the link of the topic title that the person you presumably have on ignore created. You then go further to post in the topic of the person you presumably have on ignore so as to let everyone know that you do indeed have the person on ignore, thus bumping the topic back to the top where it can't be ignored.

You're certainly a complicated man, kenny.


Yep, it's people like him that allow me to let people like you out on parole. :lol:

It's actually not so complicated though, what is of interest is the responses to the loons.....it's the social interaction baby!

P.S. Apparently he PM'd this to select recipients as well. ;)
Last edited by kennyc on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 am

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
kennyc wrote:The only reason I saw the vomit is that the mollusk quoted it. What a load of horseshit.....

Woo-Woo climb on board we're going on a {!#%@} trip.....oh wait....we seem to be stuck in the station....

Now while I agree there are some issues with current physics/cosmology as expressed in my latest blog post this semi-digested word salad doesn't make sense.


Call me {!#%@}, but was that me? :lol: :oops:

Sorry, if you like I can explain it better! Or at least more "openly". :-D


Nah, it's okay. This guy is a loon and has been on my iList for a while now....


:lol:

Well if "I do it wrong" let me know!

This guy certainly is acting the loon!
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

octopus1 wrote:
kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
kennyc wrote:The only reason I saw the vomit is that the mollusk quoted it. What a load of horseshit.....

Woo-Woo climb on board we're going on a {!#%@} trip.....oh wait....we seem to be stuck in the station....

Now while I agree there are some issues with current physics/cosmology as expressed in my latest blog post this semi-digested word salad doesn't make sense.


Call me {!#%@}, but was that me? :lol: :oops:

Sorry, if you like I can explain it better! Or at least more "openly". :-D


Nah, it's okay. This guy is a loon and has been on my iList for a while now....


:lol:

Well if "I do it wrong" let me know!

This guy certainly is acting the loon!


This is a self-referential post - see above. :D
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:07 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.


Not necessarily.

Here on earth, whenever people have tried creating "dark" something (matter, energy(!), whatever) yes, to a point. One circumstance tends towards the other over time. A very short period of time as it happens!

In the big bad Universe outside though, it doesn't work that way. Dark matter has existed as long as "light" matter has existed, if it exists at all - Indications are good (Cross your finger for luck!) Dark energy has not been proven well enough at all...

...Yet.

Your position is unlikley to make waves in the astrophysical community. And it's rather a brittle community, so even saying "Boo!" would have more impact.


Who drew those fine lines & dots of dark matter on the cosmic egg will become clear if you see postings in the topic "Is god destiny of man" in the 'origins' forum.
Last edited by maunas on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Ooooohhhh......cosmic omelettes!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Rob Lister wrote:You're certainly a complicated man, kenny.

And no one understands him
but his woo-mannnn
John Shaft.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:37 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.


Not necessarily.

Here on earth, whenever people have tried creating "dark" something (matter, energy(!), whatever) yes, to a point. One circumstance tends towards the other over time. A very short period of time as it happens!

Someone's created dark matter/energy??
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Gord wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.


Not necessarily.

Here on earth, whenever people have tried creating "dark" something (matter, energy(!), whatever) yes, to a point. One circumstance tends towards the other over time. A very short period of time as it happens!

Someone's created dark matter/energy??


It's called appeasment :lol:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 pm

octopus1 wrote:
Gord wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.


Not necessarily.

Here on earth, whenever people have tried creating "dark" something (matter, energy(!), whatever) yes, to a point. One circumstance tends towards the other over time. A very short period of time as it happens!

Someone's created dark matter/energy??


It's called appeasment :lol:



What??? Applesauce.... I thought it was Peanut Butter! Jeeze!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Unless you guys are being racist, I don't understand what you're talking about anymore. :?

And if you are being racist, I still don't understand, but at least I understand that you're being racist.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

maunas wrote: Who drew those fine lines & dots of dark matter on the cosmic egg will become clear if you see postings in the topic "Is god destiny of man" in the 'origins' forum.
Maunas, we have a couple of problems. Firstly, your premise in this thread was based on all matter being in the singularity. However we know that's incorrect. You must start again from the beginning.

You then refer to the other thread for explanations, but that other thread ended with outstanding questions.

Rob is correct. It is not only a matter of supporting your claim through mathematics but also having your same claim produce consistent mathematical results in all aspects of physics. This is why I mentioned "time" and "Half life" as an example of an inconsistency in your claim. Any claim you make must be robust "across the board"

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:43 am

Gord wrote:Unless you guys are being racist, I don't understand what you're talking about anymore. :?

And if you are being racist, I still don't understand, but at least I understand that you're being racist.


I'm not aware of any racism here.

But of course, if there's a bandwagon to be jumped on, this eight-legger's gonna jump on...

Maunas is quite capable of spouting rubbish, regardless of his "background". If that's ever a race or personal issue, do feel free to shut me up :lol:
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Gord » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 pm

octopus1 wrote:
Gord wrote:Unless you guys are being racist, I don't understand what you're talking about anymore. :?

And if you are being racist, I still don't understand, but at least I understand that you're being racist.

I'm not aware of any racism here.

But of course, if there's a bandwagon to be jumped on, this eight-legger's gonna jump on...

Maunas is quite capable of spouting rubbish, regardless of his "background". If that's ever a race or personal issue, do feel free to shut me up :lol:

No, not toward maunus, towards dark matter applesauce! Jeeeeez....
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Gord wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
Gord wrote:Unless you guys are being racist, I don't understand what you're talking about anymore. :?

And if you are being racist, I still don't understand, but at least I understand that you're being racist.

I'm not aware of any racism here.

But of course, if there's a bandwagon to be jumped on, this eight-legger's gonna jump on...

Maunas is quite capable of spouting rubbish, regardless of his "background". If that's ever a race or personal issue, do feel free to shut me up :lol:

No, not toward maunus, towards dark matter applesauce! Jeeeeez....


Aw, bother! Applesauce reminds me of roast pork, which reminds me of the fact I've not eaten today :lol:

And dark matter just reminds me of work, Double whammy, sir!

In retribution, here's a "joyful cheese hamlet". Enjoy :P
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.
Maunus. Bayronic matter cannot convert into Dark matter. "Bayronic Dark matter" describes black holes, and other "already known" non radiation emitting forms of matter that alternatively make up the mass of the universe, if Non-bayronic dark matter" proves to be a false hypothesis.

Where would your neutrons and protons go in your theory of matter converting to dark matter?. What event stops them emitting radiation?

User avatar
octopus1
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk
Location: West of Chester

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby octopus1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.
Maunus. Bayronic matter cannot convert into Dark matter. "Bayronic Dark matter" describes black holes, and other "already known" non radiation emitting forms of matter that alternatively make up the mass of the universe, if Non-bayronic dark matter" proves to be a false hypothesis.

Where would your neutrons and protons go in your theory of matter converting to dark matter?. What event stops them emitting radiation?


You're really too polite! Just don't bother. Maunas has had all the attention he's asked for, and then some. If he wants to torse the standard model, I'm sure he can do that in his own time...

I rarely get pissed off with people, but this is the "taken biscuit"...
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote: Who drew those fine lines & dots of dark matter on the cosmic egg will become clear if you see postings in the topic "Is god destiny of man" in the 'origins' forum.
Maunas, we have a couple of problems. Firstly, your premise in this thread was based on all matter being in the singularity. However we know that's incorrect. You must start again from the beginning.

You then refer to the other thread for explanations, but that other thread ended with outstanding questions.

Rob is correct. It is not only a matter of supporting your claim through mathematics but also having your same claim produce consistent mathematical results in all aspects of physics. This is why I mentioned "time" and "Half life" as an example of an inconsistency in your claim. Any claim you make must be robust "across the board"


For the present purpose of more clarity, you take the credit of editing the OP as:
For example, If in the beginning, when 'all' was concentrated as a point, smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.
Maunus. Bayronic matter cannot convert into Dark matter. "Bayronic Dark matter" describes black holes, and other "already known" non radiation emitting forms of matter that alternatively make up the mass of the universe, if Non-bayronic dark matter" proves to be a false hypothesis.

Where would your neutrons and protons go in your theory of matter converting to dark matter?. What event stops them emitting radiation?


See Hawking radiation & 'Great rip'.
Last edited by maunas on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
kennyc
Has No Life
Posts: 12192
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon
Location: Denver, CO

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby kennyc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 am

maunas wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote: Who drew those fine lines & dots of dark matter on the cosmic egg will become clear if you see postings in the topic "Is god destiny of man" in the 'origins' forum.
Maunas, we have a couple of problems. Firstly, your premise in this thread was based on all matter being in the singularity. However we know that's incorrect. You must start again from the beginning.

You then refer to the other thread for explanations, but that other thread ended with outstanding questions.

Rob is correct. It is not only a matter of supporting your claim through mathematics but also having your same claim produce consistent mathematical results in all aspects of physics. This is why I mentioned "time" and "Half life" as an example of an inconsistency in your claim. Any claim you make must be robust "across the board"


For the present purpose of more clarity, you take the credit of editing the OP as:
For example, If in the beginning, when 'all' was concentrated as a point, smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'.



No, because space itself was part of that point as well. ....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Yes, because space itself was part of that point as well. .... Only that point existed.
Singularity! Because entangled.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

maunas wrote: For the present purpose of more clarity, you take the credit of editing the OP as:
For example, If in the beginning, when 'all' was concentrated as a point, smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'.


That's not true either. Using "All" indicates the same things outside the singularity (after the big bang) were the same things inside (before the big bang). This is not correct. It is after the big bang that time allowed the separation of "something or nothing" into various different "thingies" and matter came into being. You are confusing the product of a process with the elements that go into the process.

Additionally I think you need to research about the mathematical properties of the result of two quantized mathematical series. The result can be analogue and non discreet, depending on the mathematical process applied to the two quantized series. Previously you were suggesting that all "results" of quantum physics undergoing a process should be reflected in a quantized "product" when this is not true.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 pm

maunas wrote:Yes, because space itself was part of that point as well. .... Only that point existed.
That's not true either. You are assuming that "space" was inside the singularity. It wasn't. "Space" is a product of the introduction of time which started with the big bang.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 pm

maunas wrote:See Hawking radiation & 'Great rip'.

I have. It is unrelated. Hawking radiation is non bayronic. You are claiming bayronic matter can convert into non bayronic dark matter.

Hawking radiation is black body radiation that is predicted to be released by black holes, due to quantum effects near the event horizon.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby Flash » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 am

maunas wrote:
MATTER first converts in to DARK MATTER and then in to DARK ENERGY.

It's simple. Everything in the Universe is really something else. Parmenides said the Universe is one and unchanging. Everything that is, is everything else and one.

No argument, OK. Or I will quote another Infowars article as the definite proof. Geeeeez... :roll:

And don't even bring that oblivious swine Heraclitus in.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Maunas. I have read this a couple of times and it doesn't make any sense. You are mixing up definitions and giving new definitions to existing words. "Unaccumulated space time gives a sense of Vacuum (Dark energy)" makes no sense at all.


Maunas wrote:since space and time are one and the same thing
This is not true and normal "field mathematics" as well as Newtonian mathematics confirms this. For example the half life of a radioactive particle is measured in time without movement even being a factor. You cannot express your claim in any mathematical manner that would be consistent across different disciplines in physics.


Maunas wrote:For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point.
No. That is a common misconception. Matter formed 3 seconds after the big bang with the formation of nuclei (protons & neutrons). Look it up.


Radioactive decay is a process. Process implies motion.
Singularity! Because entangled.

User avatar
maunas
Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Postby maunas » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote: For the present purpose of more clarity, you take the credit of editing the OP as:
For example, If in the beginning, when 'all' was concentrated as a point, smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'.


That's not true either. Using "All" indicates the same things outside the singularity (after the big bang) were the same things inside (before the big bang). This is not correct. It is after the big bang that time allowed the separation of "something or nothing" into various different "thingies" and matter came into being. You are confusing the product of a process with the elements that go into the process.

Additionally I think you need to research about the mathematical properties of the result of two quantized mathematical series. The result can be analogue and non discreet, depending on the mathematical process applied to the two quantized series. Previously you were suggesting that all "results" of quantum physics undergoing a process should be reflected in a quantized "product" when this is not true.


How about this reform in OP: For example, If in the beginning, when 'all' was concentrated as 'whatever'.
Space-Time not being in the make of this point can not be compromised to in this theory. Afterall this point is said to have been very hot when the bang could occur, that is start losing space-time.
Last edited by maunas on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Singularity! Because entangled.


Return to “Origins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests