A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

What you think about how you think.
consciousnessdualism

A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

Postby consciousnessdualism » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:21 am

Here is my revised draft proposal of a new form of Modern Interactive Dualism that may help to provide a preliminary solution to the Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness’s Arrow of Time:

https://zh.scribd.com/document/329710574/Dua

Anyone who is interested may take a look or give advise.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Re: A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:22 am

What problem?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Re: A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't remember agreeing to believe in dualism. It's been weeks since I went drinking.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Return to “Brain, Mind, & Consciousness”