Your brain is already a musical mastermind

What you think about how you think.
Omniverse
Poster

Your brain is already a musical mastermind

Postby Omniverse » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:41 pm

People who don't know anything about how music works hear amazing beautiful masterpieces that they never heard before when they take a very powerful psychedelic drug. That is their brains creating these amazing beautiful masterpieces based upon the musical information that these people have absorbed from the songs of other musical artists. Therefore, this says that you can create the greatest songs in your own mind without having studied up on music theory or anything.

I believe I have created the next greatest Michael Jackson songs in my own head since I have listened to his music. His musical information has become absorbed by my brain and, based upon that informational database, I was able to channel deep within my highly creative abilities and create whole new songs by MJ which are just as great and just as powerful as any of his other songs.

It is like learning the English language. Your brain absorbs all the information and then you are able to create paragraphs and sentences. However, in order to bring these songs into the real world, I have to put actual studying and learning in how to compose since I don't know anything about how music works right now. Hopefully, I will fully achieve my composing dream and get to share all these great masterpieces I hear in my head.

This clearly says that our brains already have the capacity to create great musical masterpieces in our own heads even without having any knowledge of music theory or how music works. You just need the creative ability to utilize that capacity in such a way that you are able to create truly great music in your mind.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Your brain is already a musical mastermind

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:24 am

Omniverse wrote:People who don't know anything about how music works.........
You don't know anything about how music works.

In this video you push the play button on a cheap Chinese keyboard and claim it as your own music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJUxPXec7r4

Stop trolling the forum.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:19 am

I`ll wait for MJ to use those masterpieces. I`m sure he will oblige any day now.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:42 am

First time I tried to open this thread, all I got was this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/jdominic/public_html/phpbb/cache/service.php on line 96
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:31:19 GMT Server: Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.15 Cache-Control: private, no-cache="set-cookie" Expires: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:31:19 GMT Content-Encoding: gzip Vary: Accept-Encoding X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=98 Connection: Keep-Alive Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 29e0 ‹ì}ívÛ¶²èoû)u¯Ø^Çú¶d˶ԕ8vš6IÓØmϹ½½^ IŒI‚!HËêÞ]«¯qÖº÷ïy°>ɝ@Ô·l%Ûiå½S‰ø 3ƒ™Á€:}òâû³«ÿzwN‘çv¶OñƒØNØ.¸QX .õûíó‹ýnkµáÃc%Ö€†‚EíBõŠGRN*QÙÇعmþ³øã³â÷9]—ˆÅýˆùÐëÕy›Ù}VHzùÔcí­Æ#£áб£AÛf·ŽÅŠòaŸ8¾9Ô- ‹º¬]•ƒoŸFNä²ÎÏq$È÷Žëø}ò_<ÉK'ü\q›ŽH‘¼£}F‡ðíjÀÈå "Çä’[‹F䂇±wZV¶··NÌ ™Û.P7b¡O#˜D4 W®cÁĸ_¦÷þãÎs¡»¶ ŒÙs)AÈzíRë¸\‡%¡ö°ºdq¯Ü ¥`:[Æä™ë Y¬2ò×·Y[÷ë<‰·l+1VG"RýÖ@ I½8oÙ]¼2½v­ºRH2Àçv]­§Ô N¢vµUm"Š9öµ¨Ï}@Ê]*Š¡¤·­!Jè"¢aÔ®Õ*¹'Åâö´yþœˆhä2)ÆÇ$¹pÜ[no=§æË}ULHVIv£#ü?‚•°YÆnD$´ºj¾·½õ}èôŸº„ÆÑ€‡àŠ{ä9³mÚd—˜Óˆ»ÏݘÉèú†ÛNρѻ£ãíbñVèQg{ëgÖ½ sÆýžÓ'mòÏí­­>ç}D¿oõ¨‹ÂÄ1ùeçû€ùÿqI}qܬTŽ­Q踰¾Eví»°Êþ~?dìF>Ëoû@¿)!˜j «’~;¿üß··~?³Û‹} e×Þ“ßҐ {€‘]²BLuî2áîŽÂ}goŸY­žÅ/•_O ß°W¡;H$¡è]I͉ŽdÁ²²ëtEyȺ= @¹Zj”ªGÉcéƒØÑШù/ c†E¢Ðy ÂXr|ÁÂè9–a»Ã ´m~ßÛµ¹#ºðxZN¨­ØP±]©,WV”S6(Ãê{L‹J–_S›‹¸†zÔiW+Í‚bä¬]aIÈÌÿ„ÀC&î ç–- ™xÌv(ê àj˜Ø£wjg;&‡•Jp·‡²¥¤ë§G@½Wç¤õk'‘è8ECFoÄ*3}ò óAX~5¥„?µ å²… þácÌ‘ä!õµX-U+¥0L¡c¬ôü®±üV­–j Ø3Ô ”*@rÊè-U¥€ëùGÆe%{” ш‘2ÇE8xèø6–\®Tr)©:IÚZÌ<×hs„ÜuA5µS%Áhh vÉNl;dOö‚Uٝ֫MŠÕ½DŒCÖgw©…ô³"ŽÊýýmPd+dK-)Ù(³]êÃÿvP#l%“!ºÍ`×Ùg.*ì»%‡gnÉò^™`Ü6©ëjù§šHJ¶¶iD÷ÌF –®,ô·’Wuß'ª0ù¬çï™ß¡£`\(úŒ·WÒ&œØÝ+1Š4&D4(© áß6vÚér{´3£µÒ™ø%ã– ³l˜eifÓçÈ+ýލ¸+_ ¨#À*|ÇE$f*UÙjy%o°$ôI•>`دܥ |ÀöévAkº. :LÀ„¬ÏC°C´`ÓÐMmöiñ»¬L»]«>‰,.yŽ¿N p,k§—›8v» ‰¢ ƒ´ >ÿ ˆÏ#["˜†bj¿ÂÞ¹›žÚέì> i€šá”ÊGh–¢¾&fPËbŒâTãæD±yÒ?²ˆ8±Á¨ @w)À!‡É¨úºÝV¾©£+¶“r„-œˆm¦8&¢;jT]Þç)®ê!YPZ ¼è*&nÆsŽö±,‡)ˆ€úéÈÌ–‡àh×nÀÐBOGT;ód¨Ví‚λ{8ŽÂù úÕ*rKÁ%j DêÇwaâ Ä?ÿø)f ÝnE<åýäñ‹ú»&¥ˆÇ]ωÆ…•“Ÿ§eÕ1€fv«AÔ…ãQû6Sò̾I¿.!ÿXAÊÅ[j]Êù…gXb“tËì)÷Ý”ZŸÞÒ ONŸ&‚:]ºOcW.9´-zÔñ3Îw‘n æ@„5 *ì1"Ùt°ìþ1v¬›"öÉ–^x ~%iHæ…±;±C€ãQv`TdvÜ®‹(sŬ5(8pïgB˜Ž0VŽŸÁŽÀ5ïã4@äˆD.¡½IŒ¤8¶ÍR¥f´¸"¦5-ÕŠ˜ë”¡˜X&- &3$êÈšjðk)Ø[8„ëtÌfù†¹%—jöÌíÌdî¯Õ×kX@Øž!Ï0ýë:2ê é¡4ÜËbâ³ábD| °Š<…œ›ƒÙ^‘ØGK{1.ªÝ t~”•ó0Zê‹!l&K!“¶‚KRGTr¡Å¨àŽrË£¡Ú]ëhç&ÏdõXLçê…xÎ@p‘ËTÕðW±9ÈxÌë‚í˜ÃF•¡ÊœŽÑÕ'Eiá £ÞœtØMŒ…¶ÖŒ ¶hÞÛ Q’N®>ba W¦A€H•“*2“ô^ˆ®O[8ØÔAdÍŒq”»Dr£¨-3vó»ª1é9hôèG½9A}4es2VÚêÅGgbÀÜÌà½ÙÇt¿;"ÏÀv·É1ø²°7O‘¢‹g?ŒËN¶4¸ÝÆ#úž4û̾6ömØô‘plFÀí(f›÷¢íulËS&h¼Ìžã²ivjû'“­ g2iôF§l˧Ž×O]Ù¨ s¥26t9µË8¸dvÕ Ý8j\WŽZG‡•Z£ô!èˆ:‚+T+`OÎ_?P¾ý´" ür‡äœ„…ÎK0['ÜŒ…VÂÃÍ„•í„L-ÖS°$9þL—H3¥¤Í™ŠùwÔgî”Íe¢Í »‹æŸ…jL¬ª¶ò'–+âùNƒ™T*ªÂÀhqVVóè|ÆÑ4 *¬U½:x±<è²Ê¡]aŒ6ínUêõëVº ë€Y«šN終k:òw“sS­Æˆj1ÃÈ;YÓ9Ëâ‘TO,¡¦ÌßižœxO¹lŽ/]Úñ9HaƒUr@þ8¨B sO~I$MWùýNžÕ7Õá×1IÌWsæ僧ßÓG›StVV$gÿpÀ·ksLí?›E×Èè×Êe,Lz¦ å|ßš°V¦Re˜@`bäŒìT Òd§1¯quý6MfÊmzxJÑ;G ɦÚV-¯ÁgÆÈŽXi‰$×JñÍM˜jÁrT@37ùOzÛŒìœ&‚8Á•³±JcÙxŮ˭›,B–?Òڍfå¨Òø*PŸcï±q6ëµ&lœÍƒzµÙ¨Vgoœ­û椉#†I3,³ ZnÎRýR~~Ï,bN šl)s“^ȽYÛ4ÖE6p\WèU‘'<¢G_ì8 äÍFH¾’o¸Â{vLÎB*°ÅÅ¡`äÍ(pPì£BÚšö7svˆà%È³ $ÕÆ>©Uª‡äð¸r@ÐOñÊëkš 2KÍ­…¡+­2”üœÂPšƒf/¨¨lÙç׊%J}§§å³p‡XŽ=ÞÐð’s×¥©='#¾3:¼åݐGëâ¤oX°è!ìs:Š}4û4ª$xìS­+ö©Ö®@ ‚BjUjGG‡ ÅO+YòŸœç–c¹oY¯wCHµuXY]2èˆóÅ㦡 q°OÀípX(HŸ¡\û þ­‹Í–j´$›ÁçجìlV9:ªWªÕƒ{8Œ„Í®¾ AqïËᱫA¬x¬®yìà¸vô8x¬YQª >¿¸ð!áØsoh´/a\ƾúrNCLzÆM–™À~óùž<ó3ÌRòLMóLë¸r´úö§¼ä1÷¢Çy”¸KzsÚѺd ”óîVêã¨OÓ7‚ ó˜­‹V{]1yÚ ô)ÚøiÛ„,Œ;¿î1b78;Ç%²ð-·h7¦•xØ/?Oá©ÂâØ#1N÷ˆÆ@;ÕêL2c%<}ÄS „+¶ Ý$ +ÔB`$ ôϲO7E…¾Ì:.âÚ5Z¹Y£ZQ)É*¿ª—œÒ÷¼ØAš?¡Ï2)LŸ3)¨^rRi¶ú‚I%Ò1£Ê×Ʊnr()uq»`;"péè˜øÜg'3ƒt˜í'˜ŒÔP4O_™S£T‚óbžÆÒL#5d,agjŠæ ¥àÁ»&Êöé –ô—»VºÐ;ÚxjýD"üœ~5ÕA­#³yÉÛï¯ÎþÇC< Ü4ºƒý4`>ñ˜ ©a Ì€êö’wˆ‘"„©õX¡Òd’&ñJZLNž8Þ°À°¾¯0êlÇÃÑÀ;‡mX$ñ>é39òÏ‡jÛÁΘ¼W"ßáq—ÂpO aߺ+vCØœ“UÛ6÷•LS%…Xª¬£Z…îD²>æցÛ(5 cšßH…EÇï;ÌI$‘½ò9$xXF¨ªQz\–¼Çgµím›9!c;ݼȧ³¨=‰f1Î]“Ò­±P—@Tåüeµ6³X 9A›ÎQ²8îjù3]Îo<Þ,^õ X>&ÐÚÕ9ëœ4Ê/òs]:eÁëP….t#½Zï• —BUL#_~ÈN~¬¹¤›O½ Ѽÿ¦%±G[Êá‰`EÎÖ ð$0©OzHŽÌƶî­qc¦fNf^ªÄˉKÅx‰™25/SwÏ'ù©ä˹I’cÉ—Ó5u^NV˜%VNɧ$ò>›ÄØL­üÔ™•Ÿ?±RSWÉjGÑô‹Ò”S½-c"ùì梗¶÷DŸû°ËÄoÉV¹%ÍÒ6gñ˜}ŽŸ¦ctùJ'¤% •Ö¹pBØñã,Í §GžbFÇ i©Ü³Ôƒ—LnHä F@Z.-Ó±ô›² &s/'Ž0“U:sÑüÓLO%ùM眫£ÐŽ¼êœ„8‡YXƒ÷¦'^÷#0€ÈoÉgÚÑ JAô¶¼4_Ää5?ÆLˆ„×d‡¤Ès@TeÊu»Ð’)…ÏÇAª.Êwıêsøïd¶Ò+r0¹z· à!¨¢.É>þô«»ÚÅINcCQý⤇/N´î†øüü$RÅZ¤ÔY:êò¢–"ün¤r生â‡Z*g/y¢c’CóDOå]2S¡« “ø!»ux,î»a0Xæp! ÎÕÀó~"&³-;Ö8Äê8¨dÌu@8"Û‘²iGƒ`¥÷}01g]9ªŒ#֨ߒ&èjmôÁš@7'A7ÖZ±AtsÖR¥´r5¤æ2–%ËÛ1óµ7šÞ²I5œ à!Hó¨).ØÀpL“òºý¸×`¸±‰T ãúΩíš’Œ,5„zÐiý™J¦1V1¤x× ôÁˆ‘p’;’™HÌÙ‹÷KËŸùü›òs¡æü:®cr㉈4³^í(½ItjÛ™†Ë¦ÐyϨ›Ü†‚6öÞžÚ^¥³§g 2+÷8Û|§ç«—\›îœÛTíEI…xÊ `Ï•Iîz˜oå³1ìUÌdÜ¿v„qÿJ‹ȸ¿¹=–»=9‚‹ˆ{Ei’‘|áõØqÊ™,%WXj ð³=©ï€##GÍG-—Q^þ»Nnçfc¾Ö%æ”aåH ͍¶=g@”,+9=Jg£J3À‚9ÏtY/=ŽZÆÈ›qUÍôë¿ÔTϺÐ1ŸÆóÖ–I´]C¦íüt4¢ñ—>ÇD|hÎßiN LSvI“R#XÜ RÚ@;Žc1+Y¨ŽÃ›æE;Y-—L™!avºCõü‚1C.å]u¦AˆÜ›Ùpôòô¹×™×¢Ì´UÍ÷j/œ<±CJÈ8ynåÆ5×zåÒÝ+i4¨§G~èC™÷7“=µƒGà‹ãâuó§„ç6Ó¢›¾y€='dÌl'ÊÇÇ&–ýšHgožÓŒpô‚* {MÚŒ@Î<ŒC†ñø¼­4â{ÙHaªæpï¾Þ+‘[JØzË(;XÑ€Èæó&#äæò–,9Ã*Ì2ÖÓóqµëÎqaÌ3¶ž£ž¥È€1#CWÆ1ƒº™cžÚ™0Œ³¸&Jwº£Ô;_·Å“íOC „=!«‰¬€ÃãjIÒ̦Ñè"sBäbÉ=£sj9ð5Iª!Ãj`•¥?k +ô•Å]|¹ÓWøKè¬+ñÍDÅ¡4 I—»°Û…ÌÃ#ëì0Tå_x,Ù•L|äÑÔ1¹=!¦y+ÔKžRûVçžèâò³0ì÷#å˜ÂŽ³>Œ“¯-Ó’Óª;2U]¥[*†ÚI<Ó6ð©X Ä8ŽÆ›Ð Âéy0PâÓ(ÆËóOqî'ßù|èâ{öH?äC|ÑVÈãþ€8~ß¡Çf…¸°%ùðOu!Åbf¤o×:’÷¬B*_ç“óœT|ƒ&zÉ{ŽÜsÁn~ÁÀ«¾!g²§’hùòÉ“rqÔаG2 ´à$¢7¸ox (0ôJxaäJrÜ]Tʐý6FdÂyƒW ˜%¹Å×1dmñý=¡-¯_hð‹ª„Ññ¹|§ˆ#Ê\Ø:dõ¯ üWÏÞ¾xöæûŸ^çÍžìÐx/AZ75yø™m•æ›'ä÷ìP°Ðÿh‹_ 3^‡/ƒ05¶œ[G¾Ñ œ6Øšåñbb¶Ç[]ƒ«{Ty„®®ÌT\‹¯»†œÇõ;»ùéMKk\Ñãý† ò†ƒ4â}OÒüŽ¼S7±?¡ï+ç0æü6kÕú}_yc ʓ< Ǎ†Ì“œæû΢ÊCÝÑwÔÂÄ7P`àG 6“©8 Ñ®ø͈“.•&Ýâìï/è·&¬™ù®c9¸ÿuÿõù<ÿõóy«‹èpO¦'÷óë7ËÎEJåÐM¦=×<mõ¨Åð€_ZC>fI•³ûèºn%œ€ñƧÁ> äA!Ï–Y ªâþ‘9 ^OEÃ\CÜcÞ Hšžø´oÜU/ŠÅ²‚Õ‰'Ïzþ`‡^ÅÝ¥%GÎVÃÔ³Õ¾´(4ÜŒ(Ïx`ë?y`Çè³jÀÄP…_~À$?™Ï0IpV·;®£½Ué‘*¤vó%Ø«C?Ù=WÂó¦¦P%ÙFFGD¿g$â*ÅXZ‰h/¥÷+2b^’£ÇUrß1wÙ`ʶî3:ªdó¸cFË8«Žê•uŽ0d•m"L³ÆUÿÕâ‚Q z(Ûü² J’1]îš8Ác†Ñk÷å¤{†½@‡,ö2›@¿¬XËüì‚uÄZcZAµVk6×kAH×Õƒzõ Y?:ª—?‹µÖ³P ~ÿL‘–Üä2…)¬Ðëºv_½Ù"lÉXË[N^;=öi,ˆúX€¥ÚhÖa‰}ò¶ìZEn5Raù$Ù‚cê0h¥Ï’[ 0ãСä"tðÕËBå‚;`80Å“¿zÖAÆîYüƁMgùÎ&a ßôhoú9’Œ>+û¦¥Ãü£Ï˜¿„oz´¬oz4á›™¾iºK>À75Ôã#ôN2™yäÞéRÆÖJþéáÆ?ýÌþéòà <Ï ³¾ñ<ù~Qh­¬!‰Ø|ò¦²‚×ÇìÒ*s hhsßO•dC¾“Ï@Ó{»ºËex}ñ®në ú‰Ó p„Ççêâ{ÿÖâé>ø‚ë÷tss›õŠÀ¥´>GZNcÌém5›õyeF}Ü'Õ,£¾R}pFý >èÏæÂ}öWw4MvË\Í)ï©Ü8›K8›ROoœMc§8›j«™ílÊúGìlš‹üÅ;›c“yÎ& µœ³ ǜʹ„ç6§øš9 ùè¼M˜o&4ÛÛ\Òà™énN¼õóè¸Q%twßåá+œ²w/¦ÙÕF þÀ¯W2Yä{Z¾¾æ{qá ÿWô“ûC¡³tS9­lìÕ]ˆ%\\³­/ÕÕ©}âS=aãêl\«³qu6®Îý]ÚÆÕYìêÔ¸:µGîêÔþJ®Ní1º:µe]Ú„«Sû›¹:µLhþ~®Nm%WçِaÒN‰|ÃÖ‹]àöWÉ[gQ]vË\‚o•*æIm9¤öðHêŸüð¥þ=’Mžá&Ïp“gø×ö‰6y†ëó‡êh±?T_àÕ¹?Tÿ+ùCõÇèÕ—õ‡êþPýï”gÓÍdæq»CÌ3œð†Zǵúj?+^вxþ†>›'w†ì½”ÛTÿòݦÆá§>ȁ¡Û´yN6ÔæU8›Wáü۝œÍ«pÖâà >ß¼ gó*œ•±ß¼ gó*œ|@nsÂXÿ˜Ã†*üòÃùÉ<’0@ãpÉ0@ãp< ”ü^…“Í$æ‘ò*œ‰@µz|ÐX)pÀ1»è¨gÔGÅ¢~fHéWâ¸ÏF]ÆÀð»W•ß1¡dBv!>’^¸ ÙµÇcß–F8x`€»jJ øóÿò7ozÒï@Á±˜‡˜ÈQJ„<‹ä1,¾²z‰! =2¤ø~]Ø6$~‚¼Â—æÞ0{Ÿ åÝF¬§¤#è. r¯`¬tŸˆÚ2! ³ÙÖ’h}òkt­Çxns’»9ÉÝœänNr7Ž¥­Í%¾Å.\kÁ%¾Ö#¿Ä×ú+]âk=ÆK|­e/ñµ&.ñµª«“ÜV5“™GîÄ­ù$·y\o®ôƘçño¿õzBlP"Ͼ;'/ξ|rǧµÜ¥ºÖy©N faì×™©o)Ž4~X»GÕÊáü[ýsÎRE>ÔS’ƒ=BOisx› µ9¼ÝÞþÛýšÍáí|¥Ú7‡·›ÃÛ•±ßÞnoMÏ_n3=Uÿx=ÿœ*üÒ=ÿñÉ< Ï‘ZÊódžyÏ?+ùÞâd3‰YÎï¿NÜ9M‚å£âÝŽñðøOt¥½¡€†¬öã&CÎ#üý êsXí0;0Ug¨éIï¾<¦Pï|G«ä–.#Ø º€ÌE°°ÇðuÀ>84÷(H¾_PÈ7ÛzÜøŠxs¸Þ ÀYUvæ4E¢Ê+ª¨]mU›UøJb PÔ깈ú̝XP»M-)þ;֍¬¨¤~À"• l-5ÝCzb(IºŸz®š; Æ+’×»àqôkNŒ0Ꜻ´Ë\äŽvAÄÝ =©Kõœ'YÛQ.sÒÉîœ:>¬8‰F€ÆßÕ- ‚ú¡áäA8¿AÝA£@—ºWnðêØ@yŽÓÜP ì'5¸ÔЈvjcf*ìæ˜ÖÑ*¬2µkµùCÓbf;"pé¨È„‰÷¨”2ðÀ@qü"?&•’¨l¥_¨NÒ6ÑGór‰x,ŽÁa.î½Z9&zïm©AªU`0Ù”a½þVè<ƒµ TÜQµï꾪Þs1½̯C¬Ÿ à Щ‘!c73›Ô+8ˆÆÉ`V“4©«&³GÂß´k.hTo6p°lVY“²"H'ٍ¶Sâ_¢“" ½o4o&èL¦Ò‚…@4}!0”+ô~V?‘nš³ñ&ë1lm­=Ûé\!,æÛ2e:2Ðæ›l4ŽÓ^ã´M¥ú%ŸT'eí¢œˆ®´½PÑåN5¤¨»4$]0&Ì$sÛ^à6γÆæzº`VIgÈeH øÞYrÁßÔ‘Q¡£ W|k{"ØP°©ô±!Ö.-eë¤QC ̘ù Ê6-ÐÓû{I¿)í»Ä¡^z`‡Ž†V$øDPþñ?è b½ÅiÌ©q˜ˆxoZ±™¨ðoVÎøüÖ˜ÜqÆ…ýS “ Ç„ÏàÇ^KìyŽ/ýÅ©%ÿR Ÿ#þ*²‰4T]ȈÇdèˆbÕçðßI׌‚‘¶(€½Û0ïUQ—ŠD_>ýê®vq’“ (ª_œôðãʼn–ø‡ÏÏO"U¬- MÊL11å)ZGå< Æ-$ÃxRäÑœ’ôK©<)8ªÂ$¾v*î+阊2Wšà\ <èmÍK5±:*™s]'ŽH:АF<9Cï€`¥1Þû`bκ‚?†žG¬Q¿ÿ$MÐÕÚ$èƒ5nN‚n¬´bƒ<è欥Bƒý–%ë"5—±,Æ9AªkrÑlŒ8&Ú( £SŸž% *!.†,ŠC‚±eÄ%QvËzQQ†ýU¦†¹C…xF‡QmüùÇÿ½­ò–ÝÅâÏ?þŸši ðXÒŒO‹Š¡¼”VÄA>_dÖf¤Ü;=ÙIÓ_ëÝ™ÛѶÿ„}´×q ¥±ŸZ/ó·Ñ,tp•.oxª– —ÜrX4Êñå@N"êctŒ(\~wþîêÕyCûô7XËcòšáq¼Ð!³Ž°b!0곞A0è·±ïð0™ÕzàÖa2 uÉ3PGxóaÏCó(·̲(V›&LyBu: á«ؾ2&±b:?^|/öþ(ˆøoàó¾>C~z‹– u×´¨…Î7 LÿEC¶˜À(çv¬ÒåÖ²<ò=èg]ÌŒ?÷yiQOÝ =]ô Û”[Èù-ª{33ž5¿ ¹¾¢î ¹Àº5qÚQ š\‚nò­5-ÿa –?p·Ùú•\_2Ðá yð5Á®fyˆë¸–_ÂËv@-&É<˜ µO1+ääµ¾ý’£Gö’ÛªxM¨×Õ&61È:ùðHï”<æö֔Ѕãze€Möå«ŸÊ?96ãå÷Ôvxù·-*‰æÒ£œ¾vd Ê}·­æÌzl°ë²ÀÀ줖âš40Þó¢-~h¸.¨‡ Ñ‹Ø÷GCk\kª y/EyÝ*£UÃs” viHÎbLôJtžQWÏT›>wYªr³“*~Ÿ\1kàVÅ ˜GÑH]Ój‚Š~Î\‡õöÉ[îwõWëÝÀq¹àÁ`M^¯ivÜ'oßÞצ/lçÂBßßjM6 LêÌu<Ì >P¿¿¦Í²2zž÷ÖFpâ;ß8"âẨ ªéŽ7"b‘ÌwÖe}ÖP|\GzHÈ /ù- }|ãÆšä4ËËx]ÆÇaMÞkR§û+ûfU†œe>>^#ê‡h_ÉÔd‰ü±y±j¹üN•l;‘Þù’‡6Ž*‰[!ý˜I£'Èed“ÎòÈ1ÎÝã\^PÑ5q€ Ə¹}zÛ¥iCxrúé9Èô‹‡qÁq m:L C gKº±ë2/ z!îêÛ…sNÜcòE>¶¤ìæ8ùœ¬ÎÅèd\7Wó*B- qûÄ@ ´*hhù g³[ ‡Ÿ5ÈX›‰¼˜ƒ©Àó!ƒµîvÃ4Iøê¬f ~TšÇ• €‡Ú<ÛΙ<‹ð¿ EŒ1§\N’¬¤z\ëùSà0NŽs¡gÈÄ )Ëĉ˜‡¹„.¤+I£ÁÍŠÃŽ£­xÜÄW +ï©dyÐzøÙÙÏéñËO ¯[I¼$;ï¢‡™Äÿª;ý›ƒ0ÀÞƒ±U € &1Bƒkò()meä•%‰Á¹œë`$1ÓŒÿŽ{m™Td^›Á_C‡%yÛEÞœ)tàûóç8äӐõOÔ–D.y/"£>EÐ'D6"¯0µ ÙÊ!ƒÂmÓð†ùÐÊwÊYE†<,ê¥zöí³ÿ$²dJy }™¼Ÿ† ñe\ÃP¾¹kÀ|¼µ‰Qr¬aNmÈ>¢†+M‡T¤]¦Wwñ;³uA1åq$¯¥ð¥ðÚxå¨á¢/D¢pDhlÑY€°²`ÖŒð6ž&£ÈTxx†~`u¨ã‚ sü[ê:¶Jò)e‰ØÙ zœL"Ou¼¼æD]fɍ¹2ÅÔ8‰váÜX 7¡J1£?ðýGL£OiÖÑ´âÚ€eÜõ|µÎO&‚;m0Ö:¹ m|‚ ®='ô¦Nqä̼¯ÜØc©žŠÌ駮Uüu–ØØó¬ç·dÀæ£ffzù½¥ªT_m/—‘ÛJ}ÎûÀ#¤8chŽ®(€U Gåj©Z-UôSÉ^ý dR•„ÕY0Tgû–>ü€ÝÉ¿þElnÅh¬—†!¨‚ݝÿ}W?Ó ô{˜%‹„%?øתþ¸òvµ[BIPÚÙ;IÑ[†ÓF´xÈf•Í}Ñä·Õ´w{±/“þv÷È?··( S÷0c¼v›{ v“ëã¥b{'Û[ÿØÝ¡¿ §ýŸôÚbáWpŒÍ2! wöJ`فMdŒöÏPŸ‚‘˜‚}út|ä\õÞ“v[aøû^‰FQ¸[à¾Ê1ß/èÕäKz{'z˜u;)$ÝBæöIÁç=îº|X€ùüÿôÈ8t¿›bLK"o·PpFg»ÅÝî¿þUÛÛ+áMYñûÉöÒk‘,5Ka†%v]§ë2 <ÃwŠá¯D`®³(ÃÆ]†-5p¡¦üALoü`IÒƒ‚bŽ‹×‡Ó¡Uº}o&߯q(© Ö5 ß †v¨UŸETY9OªaÑÏ(ãõUÔ–ƒÈ‹æÿÿÿ a Eä½t~û 0

I should've been happy with it....
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Nobrot
Poster

Postby Nobrot » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Gord wrote:First time I tried to open this thread, all I got was this:

Fatal error: --- chunked Content-Type...

Yes. It's possible to have too much fibre in your diet.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:35 pm

I fear that the OP has an imagination running on overdrive. Where are all these masterpieces? Surely some of the people who underwent this amazing experience were actually musicians and could easily, therefore, jot down the sacred sequences? The last paragraph is a giveaway - Ain't it all gorblimey bloody aMAZing that a human being can write/paint/compose with no formal training?
No, it isn't.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:01 am

Omniverse wrote: I have to put actual studying and learning in how to compose since I don't know anything about how music works right now.
Considering you first loaded up one of your "compositions" three years ago, on you tube, it would seem you have no music ability whatsoever. At the end of two years of study and practice, you should be sitting your Grade 1 piano exam.

Piano Grade 1 exams consist of three pieces, chosen by the candidate from the appropriate lists in the current syllabus, scales and broken chords, sight-reading and aural tests. Total marks in all individual Practical exams are 150. 100 marks are required to achieve Pass, 120 marks to pass with Merit and 130 marks to pass with Distinction.
http://us.abrsm.org/en/our-exams/piano/piano-grade-1/

You still don't know the difference between a major scale and a minor scale.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 am

Ignorance is bliss… no, that can`t be right. Ignorance is a cacophony?

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:04 am

My brain wonders why they keep leaving the "c" off "crap" music.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Omniverse wrote:People who don't know anything about how music works.........
You don't know anything about how music works.

In this video you push the play button on a cheap Chinese keyboard and claim it as your own music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJUxPXec7r4

Stop trolling the forum.

Here is a magnificent composition I recently made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cROdB-GcgM

Return to “Brain, Mind, & Consciousness”