The Inter Mind

What you think about how you think.
placid
Frequent Poster

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by placid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 pm

The separate person is a fictional character appearance, its an experience infinity is having in-finite space-time duality (the dream).. Steve.

Nothing happens in your brain.

If it did, doctors could autopsy your brain and your autobiography would be imprinted there.

The absence of both understanding and not-understanding is true understanding.

Reality only appears when the mind is still and empty....everything we call reality is indoctrination from one individual mind to another and its all untrue.

What you really are is conscious infinity expressing itself in-finitely. An infinite Acausal chain of creativity that cannot be broken. There is no where in reality where your consciousness starts and mine ends, its all one seamless flow infinite.

____

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Basically the tendency of rationalists to group religion and spirituality together.

Religion came along (pre-rational), then Science became predominant (rational) and now we are entering an ascension into non-dual spirituality without religious dogma (post rational).

The rationalists group religion together with post rational spirituality not understanding that non-dual spirituality is NOT based on belief but on direct experience.

Rationalists balk at direct experience because it can't be "objectified".

Reality is non-physcial...no matter how much the materialists want to deny it. Science has already woken up to this realisation.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: Debunk / Inter Mind Religion

Post by Poodle » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:57 pm

placid wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:47 am
The universe is non-physical Steve.
Don't fall for it, Steve :D
Placid is non-mental.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Poodle wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm
If you think that saying Neural Activity IS the Conscious Activity and that Explains it for you then there's nothing else I can say. I have tried. I still see a Huge Explanatory Gap in the statement. The only thing I can say is to think more Deeply about the Conscious experience itself. Think about the Redness of Red. Think about whatever Color you want. Think about the Whiteness of White if you are color blind. Think about the Sound of a 440Hz tone. These things are very special and must be Explained. Start with one of these Experiences itself and tell me How Neural Activity produces this? Saying that the Neural Activity IS the Redness is not even Scientific. It's more of a Hope and Belief.
Yes, I know that you still see that gap, Steve. I don't and never did. As far as opposing claims are concerned, it's an impasse. I have thought about red and all other visible colours. As an ex-orchestral musician, I know what 440 Hz is and what it means to me. I know what redolence means - and I'm a sucker for it. But these things are NOT special. They're normal. They constitute the day-to-day way in which humans deal with their environment.
I really do enjoy my physical experiences. But I fail to understand when someone wants to make something special from mundanely normal phenomena.
Thank You for trying to understand. Sorry I could not convince you.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:45 pm

placid wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:58 am
All we have got is our ''first person apearance'' no other person can prove your own 'direct experience' because no other person is you, only you are you, only you can be your own direct experience. And that goes for others and their ''first person appearance''

Your mind is not in this fictional brain, but rather your body is in the mind.

Everything is pure Source energy, including this illusion of being this "body". An object cannot perceive itself.

You are not your brain. There is no brain. It exists as a mere concept and nothing more.

My claim that reality is an infinite hallucination is verifiable. But only you can verify it, because there is nothing other than your ''first person appearances'' so there's nothing outside of appearances you can appeal to.

I cannot prove it to you because the whole problem here is that you are not conscious of what I am.
If you realised that I was you, you would have your proof.
But you think I am not you. It takes a massive leap in consciousness to realise that I am you.
It takes another massive leap in consciousness to realise that you are nothing.It takes another massive leap in consciousness to realise that you are reality.

And the reality is that it is always NOW ..the big bang is NOW ..THE ONLY PLACE THERE IS WAS AND EVER WILL BE [Infinitely]

_________
I agree that we See by Hallucination, but for me the Hallucination is just Data for the Conscious Mind. The Hallucination is Correlated with the scene in the External World. It allows us to move around in the External World without bumping into things. But there is still an external World for me. I'll try to think Deeper about what you are saying.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 pm
Of course it is thought that everything came from a theoretical Singularity.
Firstly, that means your "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" could not have existed outside the initial singularity and could not have caused the Big Bang as you claimed Secondly, singularities are not theoretical as all Black Holes are singularities, including the Black Hole in the middle of our galaxy. Why do you continue to lie so much? :lol: :lol: :lol:
SteveKlinko wrote:
There is pretty good debate as to whether the Singularity at the Big Bang was in fact Infinite Density.
There is no debate. I have asked you four times to provide any scientific paper that states there was something external to the singularity and you fail to provide anything. You then directly lie and repeat this debunked claim.
SteveKlinko wrote:
You are saying I am promoting a Religion and God. I never promote the concept of God or Religion.
You are lying again. You are directly claiming a paranormal non-physical consciousness, that can go back and forth in time decided to both start the Big Bang .......and direct evolution on Earth. You have no evidence for any of this claim and whole parts of your claim conflict with entire other parts. This is pure 100% religion claim that you have made up to sell your "Inter Mind religious T-shirts. Why do you lie so much? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you would understand Everything as meaning Every Thing in a Physical World. Consciousness is certainly not a Physical Thing. There is no Scientific Theory that shows what Consciousness is. This is the Hard Problem. Anything that anyone can say about Consciousness will necessarily be a Speculation. I hope you realize that Consciousness is still in the Realm of Metaphysics because Science does not even know how to approach the topic. Science does not even have that first Clue yet. Science has zero understanding of Consciousness. Don't confuse the Neural Correlates of Consciousness with actual Consciousness.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

The Inter Mind

Post by SteveKlinko » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:38 pm
Dodgeball.jpg

Here are the questions that you dodged. Answer them or I will apply to have you banned for spamming your religion on our forum, refusing to answer skeptic's questions
Go ahead apply away. I am not going to answer questions where you imply that I promote a Religion or a God. I'm not going to answer questions that have nothing to do with anything I have ever said. I have never promoted a Religion or any kind of God concept. I want to know what Consciousness is and you Physicalists say you know everything about it but cannot come up with any Explanations.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Debunk / Inter Mind Religion

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 am

Dodgeball.jpg
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:01 pm
I thought you would understand Everything as meaning Every Thing in a Physical World.
Stop dodging. Everything is based on normal physics. You are spamming your religious claim about a paranormal non-physical consciousness god that started the Big Bang and controlled evolution on Earth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cannot offer us one example of any such non-physical thing that can process data ( ie colour).
You cannot offer us any scientific explanation for how your non-physical thing interacts with normal physics
You are spamming about a religious character who chose to start the big bang and chose to control evolution on Earth
You also gave your paranormal non-physical consciousness god the ability to travel backwards in time, so "god" can cause "god" to evolve

SteveKlinko wrote:Consciousness is certainly not a Physical Thing.
It is neurons and normal physical things in the brain that process data. There is no example of a non-physical thing, such as your paranormal "consciousness god" processing data to make colour, as you religiously claim. Do you have any examples? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me clearly show you how stupid you religion is. You claim non-physical consciousness both evolved and simultaneously controlled evolution on Earth. That means that "consciousness god" had to make billions of decisions and choices. Can you explain how this "god" processed that data if it was non-physical?
You cannot because your are spamming religious bull-{!#%@}. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:59 am

SteveKlinko wrote:Go ahead apply away. I am not going to answer questions where you imply that I promote a Religion or a God. I'm not going to answer questions that have nothing to do with anything I have ever said.
Pyrrho. I am lodging a complaint against Steve Klinko,

Steve Klinko sells t-shirts for commercial gain and profit based on his "Inter mind" religion on his Inter mind website.
https://the-inter-mind.myshopify.com/collections/all

Steve Klinko has chosen to come to our skeptic forum and continuously spammed several specific claims about a non-physical "god" entity that chose to cause the "big Bang" and then made choices to control evolution on Earth. Steve Klinko refuses to offer any scientific basis or evidence for these claims.

Skeptics have identified several clear contradictions and errors in Steve Klinko's claims and have specifically asked Steve Klinko to address these errors as it is clear Steve Klinko is simply spamming about his own invented religion. Steve Klinko, has refused to directly respond to any of these questions and simply repeats his propaganda spam for the purpose of selling more t-shirts. Steve Klinko is also issuing tweets every hour about his religion also to sell T-shirts.

I ask that you to consider as moderator :

Applying Level 4 Forum Rule Sanctions against Steve Klinko for repeating the same claim in the same thread with no response to skeptic member's questions and Steve Klinko doing so, for commercial gain AND/OR

Directing Steve Klinko to respond to the specific skeptic questions he is being asked about his claims. AND/OR

Convert the thread into moderated status, where either yourself or a acceptable forum member moderates the thread to ensure questions are responded to. AND/OR

Ban Steve Klinko for spamming the forum for commercial gain.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 am

Dodgeball.jpg
Basic Questions Steve Kilnko refuses to answer about his religion's claims

1) When did the "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" exist.
Steve Klinko claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" evolved, which means it came into existence after the "Big Bang". However Steve Klinko simultaneously claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" triggered the Big Bang. Which story is your claim Steve Klinko?

2) How did the "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" cause itself to evolve?
Steve Klinko claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" evolved. However Steve Klinko simultaneously states that his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" caused evolution. That is a circular impossibility. Explain this error in your religion Steve Klinko?

3) How does a non-physical "paranormal consciousness god" evolve?
Steve Klinko claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" evolved. However evolution is a physical process that requires physical DNA gene pools and advantageous gene selections to better respond to an environment. How can a non-physical thing evolve Steve Klinko?

4)How does a magical non physical thing cause anything to happen in normal physics?
Steve Klinko claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" caused the singularity to quantize as the Big Bang, caused evolution of physical DNA on Earth, and magically interacts with normal physical brain neurons to create colour. Steve Klinko a) Give us one example of a non -physical thing that can interact with physics, b) Describe the mechanism that does this?

5) How does Steve Klinko's "pleasure & pain" evolutionary claim work and replace scientific Darwinian evolution?
Steve Klinko claims evolution is simultaneously caused by his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" and also by his "pleasure & pain" method.
Steve Klinko denies normal scientific evolution occurs. However plants, bacteria do not seek pleasure & pain and evolved on Earth for 3.3 billion years before the first animals evolved. Steve Klinko? How does your "pleasure & pain evolutionary model work using the evolution of the appendix as your example?

6) Is there one ""paranormal non-physical consciousness god" for each species or one god fits all?
Steve Klinko claims his paranormal non-physical consciousness god" evolved, which suggests it is one type of "god". That means as bees, humans, dogs and goats can all see colour that Steve Klinkos "god" allows all these animals to see colour. Steve Klinko, do you claim there is one universal "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" or does every evolved species in the universe have its own evolved version?

7) If evolved DNA sequences physically define all brain activities, why do we need an additional non-physical thing anyway?
We know that physical brains have the "wiring" to process colour data. We have cones, optic nerves and V4 area of the brain to match current colour data with colour memory images. We may not know the sequences that allow for this but we can see the data being processed in MRIs. We know that physical DNA defines physical protein chains to allow for this. Steve Klinko" Why do we need an additional magical non-physical process and how does a non-physical process exchange and store data?

8) How can something exist outside of the initial singularity / What science paper states this?
Steve Klinko claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" existed outside of the singularity from which the Big Bang inflated. As there was no matter or energy or any dimensions outside of the initial singularity. due to single point gravitational curving, that cannot be true. As Steve Klinko claims his "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" caused the Big Bang that came from the singularity Steve Klinko is saying exactly opposite things. Does Steve Klinko have any scientific paper that states something could exist outside of the initial singularity?

promoting science and critical thinking.JPG
Spamming religion on the forum / Not answering Skeptic's questions about his religious claims
If Steve Klinko refuses to answer these direct questions about his claim, I will apply to the forum moderator to ban Steve Klinko, for simply posting on our science forum to spam his religion with the aim of selling his t-shirts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 am

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:45 pm
I agree that we See by Hallucination, but for me the Hallucination is just Data for the Conscious Mind. The Hallucination is Correlated with the scene in the External World. It allows us to move around in the External World without bumping into things. But there is still an external World for me. I'll try to think Deeper about what you are saying.
Hi Steve. Just something else for your perusal.

''Our Conscious Mind Could Be An Electromagnetic Field

Are our thoughts made of the distributed kind of electromagnetic field that permeates space and carries the broadcast signal to the TV or radio.''

Professor Johnjoe McFadden from the School of Biomedical and Life Sciences at the University of Surrey in the UK believes our conscious mind could be an electromagnetic field.

_____

The above prompts my idea here ...>

The Brain being like a Satellite Dish receiving and broadcasting incoming data and transmitting that data into physical appearances.

The problem with ''mind / brain activity'' seen on an MRI ...still doesn't solve the problem of where the Consciousness that is conscious of such 'activity' is actually occuring, is it in the MRI or the one looking at the MRI ?

:D

Also Steve, The materialist viewpoint states that consciousness is derived entirely from physical matter. It's unclear, though, exactly how this could work. How is possible to get consciousness out of non-consciousness ?

Consciousness deliberately makes itself invisible, and only those with eyes will see and know it. For consciousness is already this immediate seeing. It's a direct experience we know and see. .minus the HOW???

I guess we'll never know how since there is no imprint of ''I'' ever to be seen within the material substance that is the physcial brain.
All that is seen are ''fuzzy appearances'' of matter particles effecting each other as they interact with each other, all just conceptual appearances.

______

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:32 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 am
Dodgeball.jpg
Basic Questions Steve Kilnko refuses to answer about his religion's claims
I am not going to answer questions where you imply that I promote a Religion or a God. I'm not going to answer questions that have nothing to do with anything I have ever said. I have never promoted a Religion or any kind of God concept. I want to know what Consciousness is and you Physicalists say you know everything about it but cannot come up with any Explanations.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:40 am

placid wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 am
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:45 pm
Hi Steve. Just something else for your perusal.

''Our Conscious Mind Could Be An Electromagnetic Field

Are our thoughts made of the distributed kind of electromagnetic field that permeates space and carries the broadcast signal to the TV or radio.''

Professor Johnjoe McFadden from the School of Biomedical and Life Sciences at the University of Surrey in the UK believes our conscious mind could be an electromagnetic field.

_____

The above prompts my idea here ...>

The Brain being like a Satellite Dish receiving and broadcasting incoming data and transmitting that data into physical appearances.

The problem with ''mind / brain activity'' seen on an MRI ...still doesn't solve the problem of where the Consciousness that is conscious of such 'activity' is actually occuring, is it in the MRI or the one looking at the MRI ?

:D

Also Steve, The materialist viewpoint states that consciousness is derived entirely from physical matter. It's unclear, though, exactly how this could work. How is possible to get consciousness out of non-consciousness ?

Consciousness deliberately makes itself invisible, and only those with eyes will see and know it. For consciousness is already this immediate seeing. It's a direct experience we know and see. .minus the HOW???

I guess we'll never know how since there is no imprint of ''I'' ever to be seen within the material substance that is the physcial brain.
All that is seen are ''fuzzy appearances'' of matter particles effecting each other as they interact with each other, all just conceptual appearances.

______
Interesting idea. But if Consciousness was Electromagnetic I think we would have figured out how to measure it by now. So I doubt that it is EM. I still think that Science will be able to solve the Consciousness Hard Problem some day if we can get the Physicalists to stop intimidating any kind of research in this area.

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 am

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:40 am
Interesting idea. But if Consciousness was Electromagnetic I think we would have figured out how to measure it by now. So I doubt that it is EM. I still think that Science will be able to solve the Consciousness Hard Problem some day if we can get the Physicalists to stop intimidating any kind of research in this area.

The intimidation comes from the ego that hates to think it is made redundant by a higher intelligence than it. Even though the ego self has also never been seen. It's just another illusory conceptual appearance.

Regarding consciousness being some kind of field of infinite non-physical awareness is not that far fetched really, when you think about gravity and electricty...both are invisible yet exist when measured...measure just being another concept for the observer, experiencer, perceiver..which is also of the ''first person appearance''

__

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Trite bollocks, if you ask me.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Here is a list of what I can remember has been suggested on this thread to Scientifically Explain Consciousness:

1) Consciousness is just an Illusion.
2) Neural Activity IS the Conscious Activity.
3) Consciousness arises from Complexity.

Please let me know of other theories that I might have missed.

I of course like to simplify the Problem of Consciousness by examining or studying a specific aspect. I choose to study Conscious Visual perception. In particular I like to study a particular Color of Visual perception like the Color Red. Pick any Color, or even pick White if you are Color Blind. While studying Red I notice that Red has a Property of Redness. The Physical Light only has a Property of Wavelength (at 680nm). The Redness Property is a Property that only exists in the Conscious Mind. The Redness that you see is a Surrogate for the 680nm Physical Light. You never See the Physical Red Light you only See the Conscious Red Light (the Qualia if you prefer) that has Redness as a Property.

So it is the Redness of the Surrogate that the above 3 theories must explain. I can not see any chain of logic, no matter how Deep you delve into these theories, that results in any acknowledgement of a an Explanation for How we See the Surrogate Redness, or even what the Surrogate Redness actually is. The ultimate Problem of what is the Thing that is Seeing the Surrogate Redness is completely beyond the scope of what these theories talk about. Each one of these theories screams out for further Explanation. Each one of these theories leaves you hanging and wondering how this is the best that Science has to offer. This has got to be embarrassing for the so called Skeptical and Scientific minded Physicalist contributors to this thread. The Frustrated Nastiness that the Physicalists have exhibited in their posts is a testament to the impossibility of these theories being used to Explain the Conscious Redness experience that happens in the Mind.

The most common thing that the Phyiscalists say is that the Redness and the Conscious Mind are only Illusions. So just ignore the Redness that you See with your lying non existent Conscious Mind. If these things don't Exist then they don't have to Explain them. This is just Insane Denial of what is Self evident. Ok so the Self doesn't Exist either in their view so the realization of any kind of Conscious experience doesn't exist.

To say that Neural Activity IS the Conscious Activity is just a statement about what Consciousness could be, but conveys no Explanatory power as to What the Redness is or How we See it. They are saying that the Conscious Activity IS the same thing as the Neural Activity. This is like saying that the Video Image on your TV screen is the same thing as the electronics that is inside the TV. It is easy to see how this screams out for an Explanation of How the Video gets displayed, so it is mind boggling how the Physicalists are satisfied that saying Neural Activity IS Conscious Activity Explains anything about How we See the Redness of a Red experience. This theory is purely in the Realm of Belief.

The Consciousness arises from Complexity theory is just another statement about what Consciousness could be, and again conveys no Explanatory power as to What the Redness is or How we See it. At what complexity level does the Redness basically Magically appear in the Conscious Mind? This theory is completely just a pile of Wishful thinking. This theory is also purely in the Realm of Belief.

Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster

Post by Cadmusteeth » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:38 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:13 pm
They never even try to put forward a How or a Why.
Really?
http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 80#p569387

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 20#p570194

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 20#p573658

These say otherwise.
I'll leave it at that.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:38 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:13 pm
They never even try to put forward a How or a Why.
Really?
http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 80#p569387

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 20#p570194

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 20#p573658

These say otherwise.
I'll leave it at that.
The first link says that stimulating Neurons produces various kinds of Conscious experiences. These are just the Neural Correlates of Consciousness. For example, knowing that stimulating certain Neurons can cause a Red experience Explains nothing about How the actual Red experience happens or What a Red experience even is. All you have is a Correlation that when you stimulate those Neurons, then a Red experience happens. It has been known for a hundred years that Conscious Activity is related to Neural Activity. What is that Red experience? How do Neurons firing create that Red experience? These are the questions that this link does not answer. But these are the questions that I am asking. This is the Hard Problem of Consciousness.

The second link says things like "... there was already a black & white visual cognitive picture in our heads" and "We could have had different strobe lights defining different wavelengths in our mind's eye". These kinds of statements only affirm that there really is something special going on in our Minds. There is no Explanation of what that "Cognitive Picture in our heads" actually is or what our "Minds Eye" could be. But those are the questions I ask about Consciousness. What is the Conscious experience itself. What is having the Conscious experience? These are the questions that this link does not answer. This is the Hard Problem of Consciousness.

The third link talks about my use of Quantum Mechanical principles as having a possible link to Consciousness. I have stated that my use of QM was a Hail Mary pass and that since Science does not know what Consciousness is to any degree, that all Speculations are still on the table.

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:56 pm

An MRI image of neural activity is not what consciousness is, neither is an mri image the container of consciousness. Neither is the brain the container of consciousness...consciousness cannot be contained. The brain is the material medium in which consciousness streams through. Consciousness is not in the brain or the mri image of the brain. The image of the brain is in consciousness. There is no-place or anywhere in the world of concepts where consciousness is occuring/happening. Consciousness is not an object outside of itself...which is just a projected imageless image.

Consciousness cannot be looked at, consciousness is what's looking. It cannot be held in the hand or be looked upon.

This is because consciousness is a non-physical phenomena...akin to electricity or gravity, or space.

Emptiness does not compute with the mind of concepts.

The mind will not get this because the mind deals only in concepts, beliefs and imagination.

Materialists conflate non-physical reality with religion because of the Pre Rational/Post Rational Fallacy. They don't understand that direct experience is actually all there is...and that physicality is just a concept of the mind, drop the concept and there is no concept here at all. They don't understand that the 3rd person objective reality that they've created is really all still happening in the first person subjective, yet they claim that the 3rd person objective is somehow more "real" than the first person subjective. Instead of trying to understand this.....they just conflate spirituality with religion claiming its all Woo Woo fluff.

__

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm

placid wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:56 pm
... This is because consciousness is a non-physical phenomena...akin to electricity or gravity, or space ...
...all three of which are physical phenomena. Hey ho.

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Poodle wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm
placid wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:56 pm
... This is because consciousness is a non-physical phenomena...akin to electricity or gravity, or space ...
...all three of which are physical phenomena. Hey ho.
Physical phenomena exists as a concept, belief, and imagination, not as actual.

Actuality is not a belief, concept or imagination.

Direct Experience is Actuality manifesting right now without ''thinking'' about it.

It's all Source Energy and direct manifestation. You're actually manifesting directly right now.

''Thinking'' about what is a direct experience is concept, belief and imagination.The merry ho.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Buuuuuuuulllllllllllllllll...SSSSHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Poodle wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:05 pm
Buuuuuuuulllllllllllllllll...SSSSHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

BS..smells, the smell is inseparable from the smeller. The smeller arises in conjuntion with the smell in the exact same moment(Actuality)

Direct experience, or experience, is the only thing that the present moment brings to us. Concept, on other hand, I am this person here smelling that pile of poo over there is a conceptual image in the mind. (Fiction)

____

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Thank goodness it's almost Christmas. You can refresh your stock of Silly Santa Sayings from your Christmas crackers. I suggest you jump off a cliff, placid, and contemplate the nature of physicality on the way down.
DISCLAIMER: Don't actually do that, placid. You'll probably become experientially broken up and it will hurt like hell if not kill you. I'd hate to be responsible for that.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:55 am

Poodle wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:17 pm
. I suggest you jump off a cliff, placid, and contemplate the nature of physicality on the way down.
Even more amazing, why does Placid have to physically log on to his computer to post messages, while simultaneously saying this doesn't actually happen? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:58 am

placid wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:34 pm
BS..smells,
Your crap is just pure BS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
placid previously wrote: Where do people get the information that Hitler was a nasty Jew-killer?
placid previously wrote: Do your own research into the truth of Hitler's Germany?
placid previously wrote: Hitler had to do something, He was a leader trying to protect his country,
placid previously wrote: Hitler was coerced into war by forces higher up on the political chessboard,
placid previously wrote: we cannot hold him entirely responsible for what happened. Hitler was not the baddie that people make him out to be
Why did you say all these nice things about Hitler if you claimed he was't real? :lol: :lol: :lol:

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:58 am

Why did you say all these nice things about Hitler if you claimed he was't real? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a fictional story created in the onwer of the mind appearing as letters of the alphabet on the blank screen of awareness believed to be real.

If one is going to own their mind then that one is responsible for creating their own reality ..no one else is doing that for them.

Personally, I've never actually seen my mind, so I like to live in actual pure direct reality, which is manifesting right now all at once.

There is no fictional entity present in Actual Direct Reality ..the character is a conceptual overlay upon the mute direct experience, any concept about direct actual reality is story belief and imagination.

Infinity now is acausal creation of all possibilty including killing people and evil intention, in all possibily aka infinity, any thing is possible. No thing is excluded.

You can't just have some things are okay and other things are not okay...everything and nothing is okay.

That's just the way it is ...Everything and I mean everything is actually directly manifesting right here and now one without a second, including these words, and including the idea there is a someone writing these words...including the story of hitler ... infinite possibility means all things are possible, since there is no known beginning nor ending to it..all knowledge is therefore a fiction that is believed to be real...within nothingness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:58 am
If Hitler isn't real as you claim today, then why did you say all these nice things about Hitler if you claimed he was't real? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Placid the holocaust denier
placid previously wrote: Where do people get the information that Hitler was a nasty Jew-killer?
placid previously wrote: Do your own research into the truth of Hitler's Germany?
placid today wrote: It's a fictional story created in the onwer of the mind appearing as letters of the alphabet on the blank screen of awareness believed to be real.
So you deny the holocaust was real and still simultaneously argue that Hitler did the right thing executing 5.8 million Jews?
placid previously wrote: Hitler had to do something, He was a leader trying to protect his country,
How did executing Jews in Poland protect Germany?
Steve Klinko wrote:Placid clearly says Hitler's Love was false Love.
"How is it "false love" to kill 5.8 million Jews for no reason? Isn't it simply mass murder by an insane person? Do you support all Placid's nice views on Hitler? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

The Inter Mind (Ellard's Hitler Diversion)

Post by SteveKlinko » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 am
"How is it "false love" to kill 5.8 million Jews for no reason? Isn't it simply mass murder by an insane person? Do you support all Placid's nice views on Hitler? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should stop Diverting the conversation to Hitler on a thread that is about Consciousness. The key line in what I said is: Placid not so clearly but definitely does say Hitler was Evil. Here's the whole post of what I really said:

Because you are a Shallow thinker you will not have drilled Deeper into what Placid said. Let me help. First of all I get from what Placid says is that there is only Love in the Universe. So with that stipulation Placid has to say that Hitler did what he did out of Love. Remember there is only Love in the Universe. But Placid says there are two kinds of Love, namely real Love and false Love (Evil). Placid clearly says Hitler's Love was false Love. Placid not so clearly but definitely does say Hitler was Evil. You are a Liar because I know that you already know this. But I suspect that you are such a Shallow thinker that maybe you really are unable to drill into something like this yourself. Think more Deeply about things. You might discover there is a lot to learn about Reality and the Universe.

placid
Frequent Poster

Re: The Inter Mind (Ellard's Hitler Diversion)

Post by placid » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:53 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:51 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 am
You should stop Diverting the conversation to Hitler on a thread that is about Consciousness. The key line in what I said is: Placid not so clearly but definitely does say Hitler was Evil. Here's the whole post of what I really said:

Because you are a Shallow thinker you will not have drilled Deeper into what Placid said. Let me help. First of all I get from what Placid says is that there is only Love in the Universe. So with that stipulation Placid has to say that Hitler did what he did out of Love. Remember there is only Love in the Universe. But Placid says there are two kinds of Love, namely real Love and false Love (Evil). Placid clearly says Hitler's Love was false Love. Placid not so clearly but definitely does say Hitler was Evil. You are a Liar because I know that you already know this. But I suspect that you are such a Shallow thinker that maybe you really are unable to drill into something like this yourself. Think more Deeply about things. You might discover there is a lot to learn about Reality and the Universe.
You are wasting your time with idiots like Ellard.. Steve. I don't even know why you give him any head space. He's totally deranged.

Ellard can't see that what I said about Hitler was that he was acting out of what he personally (egoic style) believed to be the right course of action to take for the LOVE of his own self-created ideology that he personally believed in...that he loved...else had he not have had that love for his own self-created ideology, he may have taken a completely different path in life. He was a self-appointed ruler, a dictator out of the love he had for his own self created ideologies..there was no REAL LOVE there from the higher SELF which is harmless..his love was for his own selfish desires. He was acting like he was a GOD...Which is not what real love is, no man is a God..real love which is Godly Love, doesn't harm itself or others.

You and I know this, but the Ellards of the world are as thick as planks, they are totally bone idle and never does it occur to them to think for themselves about what reality really is all about and why there is evil in the world in the first place... So unless you get off your lazy arse and actually put some real effort and hard work into contemplation and self-enquiry into the real nature of reality, and not just blindly believe on faith what other people and your history and text books are informing you...you will always remain ignorant of the bigger picture dear Ellard.

Sometimes this is too much hard work, for the likes of people like Ellard ..in their laziness they will use other people as scapegoats for their own undealt with ignorances, prejudices, insecurities and lack of understandings...they will always look to pin the blaim on other people...in their conceited bid to place themself above you so that they can look down on you...this moral highground must be taken for fear of ever being made to look like a complete d*ckhead. Ellard laughs at others, never quite realising that all the things he does and says makes him the absolute laughing stock on this entire forum.

Ellard is that dull and stupid ..he thought I loved Hitler just because I said that what Hitler did was an act of love...he then thought that meant that I placid loved Hitler..I mean how pathetic and stupid is that, seriously, Ellard is as thick as a brick. The guy is obviously missing some brain cells in the art of understanding metaphysical communication.

Do you think for one minute I would have said something like that on a forum like this if I'd have known Ellard was going to respond the way he did by twisting what was said in innocence and then made it look like I had said something worse than what Hitler did. Ellard is some sick weirdo if he honestly believes that people love the idea of humans killing their own kind. I feel a kind of pity for people like the Ellards of the world, they are so messed up that they even believe their own messed up minds are real.

But all this is irrelevant ...there is only consciousness and its contents.Awareness is infinite, infinity now with no known beginning nor ending. Pure possibility means everything that is possible will manifest including the Hitlers and the Ellards...all passengers passing through, here today gone tommorow never to been seen or heard of again..except for the memory. Unfortunately Ellard doesn't seem to understand that this horse has been beaten to death.

Obviously this is not going to be understood by the Ellards of the world, those of a very low self-awareness, rather, it will be strongly objected in the egos vain attempt to out-argue their pointless arguments with themsleves.

____

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:23 pm

placid wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:53 pm
... Do you think for one minute I would have said something like that on a forum like this if I'd have known Ellard was going to respond the way he did by twisting what was said in innocence and then made it look like I had said something worse than what Hitler did ...
Oh, don't you just have a down on Mr. Ellard! It's a bit of a shame for your personal fantasy that Matthew was not the only person who read your shameful remarks on this forum before you took it upon yourself to delete all of your posts. I read them too, and I remember them well. Nothing you say is said in innocence. Said in ignorance, certainly, but you have an agenda to promote a particularly nebulous set of ideas. You're a troll of the first order, but you're actually not very good at it. You think Steve is a non-dualist, don't you? He's already told you he isn't, but you seem to be following your normal course in ignoring everything you don't like or understand.
There are non-dualists all over the net. I often wonder why one of them would post here, of all places, and then be offended by the very predictable responses.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:41 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
You should stop Diverting the conversation to Hitler on a thread that is about Consciousness.
Nope. You won't answer my questions about your bogus religious claims. If you want to have this thread moderated....just say so. That would get rid of Placid, but you would be forced to answer direct questions about your BS religious claims by the moderator, . :lol: :lol:

According to your own religious claims, both you and Hitler shared the same "paranormal non-physical consciousness god"

SteveKlinko previously wrote:The Evolution of life on this Planet is probably directly driven by Conscious experience.
You claimed your "paranormal non-physical consciousness god" controlled evolution on Earth. (Which is complete anti-scientific evolution religious crap ) Therefore your god wanted Hitler to evolve right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:43 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Hitler did what he did out of Love.
How is murdering 5,8 million innocent adults and children love? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:58 pm

placid wrote: I don't exist
placid wrote: You don't exist Steve
placid wrote: You are wasting your time with idiots like Ellard.
Good news. If you and Steve don't exist....then we don't have to worry about this post. :D :D :D

placid wrote: .he thought I loved Hitler just because I said that what Hitler did was an act of love.
Nope. It was you other sentences
placid wrote: Where do people get the information that Hitler was a nasty Jew-killer?
You denied there was a holocaust remember? You then deleted all your posts. I kept them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

placid wrote: Ellard is some sick weirdo if he honestly believes that people love the idea of humans killing their own kind.
You are posting on the largest anti -holocaust denial forum. Didn't you know? You hide behind an anonymous name but Steve Klinko's views on Hitler's love aren't. I don't think his invented religion is going to do well in the future in the USA. Do you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skeptic Society Forum / Holocaust, Genocide and Mass Violence.
viewforum.php?f=39

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 am

Poodle wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:23 pm
It's a bit of a shame for your personal fantasy that Matthew was not the only person who read your shameful remarks on this forum before you took it upon yourself to delete all of your posts.
First of all, I deleted all my posts in the earlier days when I was a newbie because I was being viciously attacked for ever daring to say the things I said, which was of a nondual context. I decided to delete my posts and stop coming here, because I knew they would not go down well and that they would be seen as offensive. That's the only reason I deleted them.
Secondly, I now don't care about things like that that I once cared about, I will say what I want and you will just have to get used to it, I have no more desire to delete my posts. No more am I going to allow any one to walk over my mind with their dirty feet.

This forum is read by the whole world. Namely, the human mind. Sorry to hear you are ashamed of the human mind. Note that what is of the mind is a fictional story arising out of nothing, believed to be real. Some minds just happen to know the real truth of their imagined minds, they know the mind never happened, yes, no human being has ever seen their mind :lol: :lol: ..it's shocking isn't it?

Poodle wrote:
I read them too, and I remember them well.
Oh really, who'd have thunk it, you read them too, wow, wonders never cease, you can read, and yet you loath my posts, yet that doesn't stop you from reading, is that because you like reading rubbish, and now you say this rubbish that you loath still lingers on inside your memory, well excuse me for thinking you are a masochist who enjoys holding onto poo you despise and feel ashamed of, have you ever thought of just allowing all this shameful poo clogging up your mind it's freedom to release?..or did that never occur to you?...do you not think this poo deserves it's freedom.. why are you still holding onto your own shameful poo? do you get some kind of exciting thrill wallowing in your own refusal to let go of this offensive smelling poo that lingers on in your memory? . :lol:

Btw..if your want to project it all back at me again, feel free, I can take it, I can take it all, poo never sacred me, I've never been afraid to face my own poo, smell my own poo, or be ashamed of my own poo..so yes, let me unburden you of all your shame.
Poodle wrote:
Nothing you say is said in innocence. Said in ignorance, certainly, but you have an agenda to promote a particularly nebulous set of ideas.
Nah, your well of the mark here dear one. I have no agenda but to express my ideas which are unique to me. You see, I'm just like every other nobody on this forum I'm full of my own beliefs, concepts and imagination as to the true nature of reality, but all I've got is an opinion, an interpretation of what this is, just like every one else.

Poodle wrote:
You're a troll of the first order, but you're actually not very good at it.
Nah, like I said, I'm just like every other nobody with an opinion. Trust me, we ain't nothing special, there's not really a lot to see here, except beliefs, concepts and imagination..good game isn't it. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours...hmm, maybe not, wouldn't want anyone walking over my mind with their dirty claws.
Poodle wrote:
You think Steve is a non-dualist, don't you?
Nah, wrong again, try harder next time at believing you think you know what I'm thinking.
I know steve is not a nondualist. Never thought for one minute he was. What.. did you actually think that's why I'm here on this thread..oh you earthlins are too funny :lol: I'm talking to Steve because I like discussing consciousness with other people. You know, CONSCIOUSNESS is what we are discussing here. This is a consciousness thread after all. Did that slip your notice? ..oh god don't answer that.
Poodle wrote:
He's already told you he isn't, but you seem to be following your normal course in ignoring everything you don't like or understand.
I'm sorry to hear you are following your normal course in ignoring everything you don't undersand or like about what Steve and I are talking about.

Poodle wrote:
There are non-dualists all over the net. I often wonder why one of them would post here, of all places, and then be offended by the very predictable responses.
Please, mind your head doesn't grow too big that it starts to block out the sun. I'm sorry to hear you find nondualism so offense, but that's just the reality of your reality..get over it. I might not in your standard be good at it, but at least I can forgive myself for not being good at it, I'm always open minded, my mind is always under construction.

I'm on this forum for the same reason you and everyone else is ...I have an opinion, I'm a true skeptic in the real pyrrhonism sense, so if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to eat this poo, but then you've already admitted to the whole world, you remember it well. So if poo sticks, don't coming crying to me about it coward. Oh, and here you are once again, still reading my poo posts, wow, why don't you just quit your moaning and eat it, or stop eating it, it's that simple,..enjoy!

_____

placid
Frequent Poster

Post by placid » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 am

Last edited by placid on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:24 am

Placid the Holocaust Denier
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:58 pm
You denied there was a holocaust remember? You then deleted all your posts. I kept them.
placid wrote:I never denied anything,
You forgot what you deleted again.....
placid previously wrote:Do your own research into the truth of Hitler's Germany? Where do people get the information that Hitler was a nasty Jew-killer?
holocaust.jpg

Your mother dropped you, really hard, on your head when you were a baby right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:34 am

placid wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 am
First of all, I deleted all my posts in the earlier days when I was a newbie because I was being viciously attacked for ever daring to say the things I said,
You said there was no holocaust.

You then said you didn't exist............so how did you delete your posts if you don't exist?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:24 am
placid previously wrote:Do your own research into the truth of Hitler's Germany? Where do people get the information that Hitler was a nasty Jew-killer?
Thanks for that reminder, Matthew. Getting the truth from Placid is like walking through thick custard.
Take note, Steve - this is the nature of the 'ally' who is still desperately trying to derail your thread.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:45 am

Poodle wrote: Thanks for that reminder, Matthew. Getting the truth from Placid is like walking through thick custard.
Placid also said he was a shepherd on the Isle of Skye. ......and deleted that too. He just lies and lies and lies.

I don't think Placid can remember what day it is, :lol: :lol: :lol: