The Totality

What you think about how you think.
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: The Totality

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:02 am

I think it got kicked out elsewhere and has no one else to bark up to... or are y'all too bored of each other's identical and repetitive ramblings, placid?
Hi, Io the lurker.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:All human babies have innate behaviours, that evolved in the human species that manifest themselves as religious behaviour. A skeptic or scientist has shed themselves of those shackles. You have surrendered to them. Bad luck.

And you have surrendered yourself to the false belief of believing you have to rid yourself of ideas that are only false beliefs ...Oooh, touche, Bad luck right back at yer :lol:

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am

scrmbldggs wrote:I think it got kicked out elsewhere and has no one else to bark up to... or are y'all too bored of each other's identical and repetitive ramblings, placid?

Yep, I've been kicked off loads of mainstream forums..proof that the truth is hard to swallow and does not want to be heard... the world is simply not ready to hear nonduality.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:07 am

...and yet nothing learned from it... :roll:

ETA Not that I'd actually expect that, considering that one fraud after another has been (and still is being) exposed, and yet here ya are, still trying to sell their wares. Aren't ya a good little monkey.
Hi, Io the lurker.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Son, you have posted, deleted and re-posted, a series of conflicting insane posts that simply causes people to laugh at you.

Yes Father, I remember being laughed at many times, and being tortured to death by the crazies.

Luckily for me, (awareness) I was able to endure the harshest of treatments to live another day. Thank God death was just a lie. Now I (awareness) know the lie, I (awarenes) can just get on with the truth of living an ordinary every day life and endure what ever life wants to throw at me (awareness), for nothing can disturb me (awareness), for I am aways regardless of what happens, I am that which endures all ..is all ...and always will be all ...forever and ever amen. You see it's all me ( awareness) HA..HA .. Isn't that hilarious, it's really funny isn't it, you try to kill me...but it was only your own self killing yourself..while I (awareness) can never die...coz death was just a big fat porky pie lie...remember?

I have the greatest of all powers.. to just keep popping right back up again..hahaha, I am the last laugh eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...ho ho ho...

Be good now little children, and if you can't be good, be a little devil, because it's all allowed, for it's all in the name of love...remember?

You wouldn't know good if you didn't know evil. And we've all eaten from that forbidden tree of knowledge of good and evil haven't we my little sweetie pies, we've all been naughty little mischief makers haven't we huh?

But no fear love is always here to rescue the day... As this ever self shinning one ...this same one old faithful love dreaming difference where there is none...including this...... :mrgreen:

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 am

scrmbldggs wrote:...and yet nothing learned from it... :roll:

ETA Not that I'd actually expect that, considering that one fraud after another has been (and still is being) exposed, and yet here ya are, still trying to sell their wares. Aren't ya a good little monkey.

Says you with all your vowels missing. You sound like a bit of a sandwich short of a picnic, why would anyone listen to anything you've got to say..? :roll:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 am

Dunno. Why don't you ask the one who answered.
Hi, Io the lurker.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Hitler killed over 35 million people. Go away.

That's like saying a table killed 35 million people.

Concepts don't do anything.

No thing does anything, life aka oneness does it all.

I bet you kill flies and ants don't you?

But that's not your concern is it, you only care for what you believe to be yourself, you self fish out of water little lost one you...get back in the ocean and wake up to your real self for once in your life.. :shock:

PS..how can I go away, where is there to go, I'm made out of the thing I'm sitting in, namely, space...haha, you need to go and unlearn all the lies you've been taught, and rest in truth.
Last edited by placid on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Dunno. Why don't you ask the one who answered.

Echos have a bit of a habit of echoing, didn't you know? why everybody knows that.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

placid wrote:

That's like saying a table killed 35 million people.

Concepts don't do anything.

No thing does anything, life aka oneness does it all.

I bet you kill flies and ants don't you?

But that's not your concern is it, you only care for what you believe to be yourself, you self fish out of water little lost one you...get back in the ocean and wake up to your real self for once in your life.. :shock:

Quoted for evaluation. Is there a doctor in the House?
Hi, Io the lurker.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Is there a doctor in the house?

Why are you ill?

Nothing can save you, but yourself, the one that saves you from the self that only exists in your imagination.

By the way there's no cure for self, think about it? what the heck is a self except a word?

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: You sat down for three hours to delete all your previous posts. You call that living? We call that a specific conscious effort by a religious narcissist to hide evidence of his earlier stupidity. :lol:

And you get off at constantly repeating like a parrot on steroids what's already dead and buried in past tense. Call that living?

Living only ever lives now.

So if shagging dead horses is how you get your kicks now then Good for you. :twisted:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:04 am

:hmm: That's quite an OCD you're exhibiting there. Have you ever looked for help with that?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 am

Flogging, placid - flogging. Your deterioration is showing. Nonduality, remember? Matthew is you, the dead horse is you. So why respond at all? No one here can be saying anything you don't know - so how are they getting under your skin?

You're a poor example, I'm afraid.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:12 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:placid wrote:
Is it just a coincidence that so many great minds such as David Bohm, Nikola Tesla,Issac Newton, Albert Einstein to name but a few, were both scientific and spiritual,

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly." Albert Einstein.
Stop lying Placid.

Okay every no body reading this...this is a prime example of how thick Matthew Ellard actually is.

He can't understand simple quotes written by genius minds such as Einstein's. Even a child could understand that there is no such thing as a personal God, and that the only real God there is..is that which only ever APPEARS from nowhere as a personal God aka illusory.

Matt didn't get that, because Matt is too far up his own lying arse to see truth for S*it.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am

Poodle wrote:Flogging, placid - flogging. Your deterioration is showing. Nonduality, remember? Matthew is you, the dead horse is you. So why respond at all? No one here can be saying anything you don't know - so how are they getting under your skin?

You're a poor example, I'm afraid.

Not really, because nothing can get under the skin that never existed in the first place. This is a shadow dance of the one light. Boxing with shadows.

I'm just being an echo..you throw the ball and I catch it, then I throw the ball back to you.. we're all doing it because that's what happens, it's all oneness playing twoness. It only stops when you stop throwing the ball.

Otherwise it's kind of like ..I'll scratch your back, if you scratch mine kind of thing. :D

It's a boredom buster for all alone oneness, inviting it's imaginary friend out to play :lol:

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:22 am

scrmbldggs wrote::hmm: That's quite an OCD you're exhibiting there. Have you ever looked for help with that?

You talking to yourself, or are there two of you in there?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:28 am

I'm afraid that doesn't wash, placid. Your language is deteriorating, both grammatically and in subject matter. You are becoming agitated easily - strange for one professing such equanimity. You are engaging in personal battles - again, strange for someone professing the great Oneness. You are rapidly reaching the point at which, last time this happened, you decided that you were being stupid and withdrew with your tail between your legs after performing the Great Erasure. Your sentence structure is becoming fragmented - either you're pissed as a newt or your head's in a bit of a whirl.

Take a rest.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:No Placid. You haven't actually had any formal education and thus haven't got a clue. I personally studied "Religion & Science " as a general education course at University. That's why I see through your ridiculous claims in seconds.

Hey wow, pretty impressive, but who you trying to convince here, yourself? ..you don't need to do that...look >it's very simple..

Oneness taught 'me' everything 'me' don't know. So I guess that makes oneness ..very clever indeed, coz oneness aka awareness knows all..and that's what I am I guess... :lol:

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:33 am

Poodle wrote:I'm afraid that doesn't wash, placid. Your language is deteriorating, both grammatically and in subject matter. You are becoming agitated easily - strange for one professing such equanimity. You are engaging in personal battles - again, strange for someone professing the great Oneness. You are rapidly reaching the point at which, last time this happened, you decided that you were being stupid and withdrew with your tail between your legs after performing the Great Erasure. Your sentence structure is becoming fragmented - either you're pissed as a newt or your head's in a bit of a whirl.

Take a rest.

I don't exist, I am always at rest. Your ramblings are your own thoughts not mine. Take a leaf out of your own book and eat every bitter page yourself instead of spitting it out at me and disturbing my rest.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:41 am

It's flu season, is it not, Poodle?
Hi, Io the lurker.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:53 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:A living thing is a self replicating collection of complex molecules that incorporates matter and energy from the environment for the purpose of self replication. For example, a virus.

Where did you get that information from?..ooh let me guess, from a text book of visible knowledge that's already existing in the form of invisible in formation? and you think you thought it all up all by yourself.

Any living thing known is knowledge, and all knowledge is illusory. Life is neither dead nor alive, it has no knowledge of such concepts..as in a tree has no knowledge it is a tree or alive or dead... it is only knowledge that informs illusory reality.. and not from an actual living entity, which is just a dead concept... Are you really that stupid? :lol:

Also, every single organism in life is a totally unique and spontaneous mutation..a one of a kind, never to be repeated organism, so I doubt very much you and I are ever going to see eye to eye on this one, coz we're different that's all, different strokes of the brush and all..appearing on one and only ever one canvas... ho ho ho... :lol:

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 am

scrmbldggs wrote:It's flu season, is it not, Poodle?

That's a very good point, eggs.

Placid - take your temperature immediately. But don't sit down before you remove the thermometer.

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Gravity keeps heavy elements generated during its thermonuclear cycle, sticking to the sun.....oh ignorant one. Otherwise it wouldn't be there. Are you really that stupid?

Yep, kind of what invisible's like to do because they can apparently..they invisibly stick to other invisible's aka there own self.

Kind of like how our bones stick to our muscles. We can't see our invisible's, but we know they are there sticking as they must, else we'd fall down...Hmm, thank God for invisible stickyness... :lol:

Oh, and before I forget, cancer is another life form that wants to survive just like the human body, it too has the right to being as every other organism does, and just like we the assumed self that we believe lives in the body, suck the life out of our host the earth, cancer sucks the life out of it's host the body of a human or an animal...except, the body and the earth doesn't piss and moan about it, it's only the imagined phantom that believes it lives in the body that stoops to that level of insanity...:lol: :shock:

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:17 am

In the final analysis only truth will out.
Because truth is all there is, everything else is a cheap re-presentation.

Be yourself, the real fictional character... there are no copies in nature, she's the original presentation going live right now, she is love.
Now..
Time for a cup of tea ...

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

placid wrote:
Gord wrote::facepalm: attofishpi [another theist of sorts] tried to help you, and even he can't get over your nonsense.

atto did like the link I posted titled '' Science have already discovered the biblical God. ''

Like I said: Another theist of sorts tried to help you, and even he can't get over your nonsense.

I think id people should just get out of their heads and into their hearts for a moment they'd understand reality with a little more clarity....

Yes, you think a lot of things that are flat out wrong.

placid wrote:Yep, I've been kicked off loads of mainstream forums..proof that the truth is hard to swallow and does not want to be heard... the world is simply not ready to hear nonduality.

No, placid, that's another of the things you think that is flat out wrong. "The world" has heard about nonduality and many people have found it wanting -- but that's not why you've been kicked off "loads of mainstream forums". The reason why you get kicked off is because of you. You post nonsense. People get fed up with your inability to see yourself as you actually are.

placid wrote:In the final analysis only truth will out.

Unfortunately, the final analysis is by definition the last one that's done. If everyone gives up trying to correct your faulty analyses, then your final analysis will still be false.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

placid, yesterday wrote:Science on the other hand are re-searching what's already in front of their very noses
Matthew Ellard wrote:Please explain how the Large Hadron Collider science experiment discovered new particles that were not know about before?
placid wrote: Like I said, it's all re-search.. there is nothing science can discover.

Are you really this stupid? The Large Hadron Collider discovered a whole range of new wave-forms not known to humans before. :lol:

5 Discoveries Made by the Large Hadron Collider
http://science.howstuffworks.com/5-disc ... o-far-.htm

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:All human babies have innate behaviours, that evolved in the human species that manifest themselves as religious behaviour. A skeptic or scientist has shed themselves of those shackles. You have surrendered to them. Bad luck.
placid wrote:And you have surrendered yourself to the false belief of believing you have to rid yourself of ideas that are only false beliefs ...Oooh, touche, Bad luck right back at yer
Name one of these false beliefs, that you claim I carry? You can't can you? :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 pm

placid wrote:I remember being laughed at many times, and being tortured to death by the crazies.
You need to check back into the clinic. You're not quite dead yet. They have work to finish.

placid wrote: I am that which endures all ..is all ...and always will be all ...forever and ever amen.
You deleted all your own posts after only two months, you complete idiot.

Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia? You seem to be quite mad and permanently confused, with ongoing conflicting thoughts.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:A living thing is a self replicating collection of complex molecules that incorporates matter and energy from the environment for the purpose of self replication. For example, a virus.
placid, the home schooled hippy wrote: Where did you get that information from?
Anthropological Prehistory at university and studying organic chemistry.

And you? Did you ever finish home schooling? :lol:

Placid the home schooled, hippy wrote:Also, every single organism in life is a totally unique and spontaneous mutation.
No. The most obvious hole in you stupid claim is identical genetic twins.

However it is very obvious that you do not know what genetics is, or what DNA is or what basic organic chemistry is.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 pm

placid wrote:I say what Hitler did was an act of Love. ... I was weak before but now I've come back strong. I'll say again. Not many people will get this when I say what Hitler did was an act of love
placid wrote:That's like saying a table killed 35 million people.
Do you often perform acts of love with your table?
Adolf Hitler and Table.jpg

I'm correct, aren't I? You suffer chronic schizophrenia? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid, yesterday wrote:Science on the other hand are re-searching what's already in front of their very noses
placid wrote: Like I said, it's all re-search.. there is nothing science can discover.

I assume placid is playing dumb about the meaning of the word "research". He's using the appearance of the word to declare it means something it doesn't.

But in case placid doesn't remember this, I'll explain it again: "Research" does not mean to "re-search". It comes from the Old French recercher; the re- on the front is an intensive prefix which essentially means thoroughly, and the -cercher means "to seek for". "To research" means "to thoroughly seek for" information in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

"Discovery", on the other hand, is to "divulge, reveal, disclose", not the create. Discovery is what science is all about -- to investigate the unknown and reveal what's there, to come to know it.
Last edited by Gord on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:34 am

Gord wrote: I assume placid is playing dumb about the meaning of the word "research". He using the appearance of the word to declare it means something it doesn't.
I can see your point, however, I think Placid is simply mentally ill and lonely. If he posted his gibberish posts on a non-dualism forum, they wouldn't make any sense to the other non-dualism followers either. In fact, that's probably why he is posting here, on a science forum.

He does seem to have a constant need to tell us that only he is enlightened, which is a bit of "a give-away" of narcissistic personality disorder combined with conflicting concepts suggesting schizophrenia.
:D

placid
Regular Poster

Postby placid » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:I say what Hitler did was an act of Love. ... I was weak before but now I've come back strong. I'll say again. Not many people will get this when I say what Hitler did was an act of love
placid wrote:That's like saying a table killed 35 million people.
Do you often perform acts of love with your table?
Adolf Hitler and Table.jpg
I'm correct, aren't I? You suffer chronic schizophrenia? :lol:

Yes, I love my table, don't you, ..they do come in rather handy don't you think?

I have left all my answers to your responses here... viewtopic.php?f=30&t=27773
Can't be bothered parroting the same old non/sense to other parrots, just for them to echo it back to me...I've got other more pressing things to contend with.

Meanwhile, I'm done here at this forum, but I'm sure you will not be able to resist looking in for some tasty nuggets of wisdom at the other forum where you like to stalk me like some obsessed sick pedophile.

I will only pass this way once, or in the case of this forum, twice, since this place is in a dire and very bad condition...so good luck with your mental illnesses that you have seen and hated in the mirror I held up to you...I hope you get better soon.

PS, I have never claimed I am enlightened, no person ever gets enlightened, because people do not exist, and that is known by noone as enlightenment, but as per..no one ever listens to a word no one said.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 am

:wave:

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 am

placid wrote:PS, I have never claimed I am enlightened, no person ever gets enlightened, because people do not exist, and that is known by noone as enlightenment, but as per..no one ever listens to a word no one said.

Do you talk as you type by any chance?
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:55 am

placid wrote: Meanwhile, I'm done here at this forum
Yep. You really need some new comedy material. Your gibberish joke was becoming quite boring. :lol:

placid wrote: where you like to stalk me like some obsessed sick pedophile.
You came here to our forum to talk about your acts of love with a table. I have never gone to your religious forum.

Bye bye. :D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:57 am

That's the thing that draws them most to the teaching of the imaginary "One Self" - they think they are its most important part everyone just has to get a piece of...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:That's the thing that draws them most to the teaching of the imaginary "One Self" - they think they are its most important part everyone just has to get a piece of...

I would like to make a point about the woo believer's "fuzzy thinking" in coming to our science based forum.

The members already here, apply science and critical thinking to their everyday activities and decisions. The members have and receive researched information that allows for sensible decisions and thus can predict probable future outcomes concerning money, housing, which car to buy, when to go to a doctor and so forth. It is a working system that brings clear benefits.

Placid, Shaka, Clarifyit4me, Guachy and Azania come to our forum and demand we adopt non-dualism. None of them can actually set out any logical framework for non-dualism, which is really just a series of conflicting esoteric "buzz phrases" and nothing more. However my main point is that "non-dualism" doesn't bring one practical benefit by using it, It doesn't predict anything, explain anything or offer any future direction.

In essence the woo believers want us to throw out a functional working framework, for decision making, based on science, for a dysfunctional mish mash of sayings that doesn't do anything.

I suggest the next non-dualism fan, who joins our forum to lecture us, considers that point first.

Return to “Brain, Mind, & Consciousness”