Total Freedom

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Locked
Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:08 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:We've all been wondering that about you, Johan.
Based upon the recently posted videos, I suspect many of us conclude he's a narcissist.

Based upon skimming a few of the links he's posted, he seems to have moved to a venue where getting outright banned is going to be tough, even for him.
I spoke about you again.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=720#p651638

Thanks for witnessing.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:17 pm

A quick reminder. While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.

I don't care what he says about me elsewhere. His words are worthless and his claims are lies. I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:

1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Gord » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:06 pm

6. Posting recipes and/or food-related videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLDlUGXJMFY
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8910
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Aztexan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:A quick reminder. While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.

I don't care what he says about me elsewhere. His words are worthless and his claims are lies. I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:

1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.
Yeah, {!#%@} that guy. I need new ideas for dinner. Important stuff.
trump is Putin's bitch

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28705
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:50 am

Johan wrote:I spoke about you again.
Johan gives a discount if you call him "mom"
old lady phone sex.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:43 am

Halleyscomet wrote:A quick reminder. While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.

I don't care what he says about me elsewhere. His words are worthless and his claims are lies. I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:

1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:08 am

Halleyscomet wrote:A quick reminder.
Yep. You have to find an excuse and voice it.

Halleyscomet wrote: While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.
This is a lie. So let me give you the actual facts. I stopped referring to you as my Son, when you asked me the first time to stop. Then after some time I made a mistake to call you my Son again. And then you angrily lied to accused me of never having stopped in the first place. On that occasion I disciplined you on your lie. And I showed you the mistake.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=600#p645359

And then I stopped again speaking to you as my Son. Obviously the fact that I am not disciplined for disobeyeing the "boss" proofs that. And the fact that you can give us no evidence on that proofs it beyond any doubt. And this everybody that comment here knows. So they see you are lying. That is bad. Because you are just establishing the name Halleyscomet as a liar. But they will not tell you right to your face that you are lying and that this is happening. That is bad to. That makes you all hypocrites. But your sins are paid by your Father in full and that is why I Forgive you for your sins. You are but human beings and sinners. That is why you need the Sacrifice too.

So the Sacrifice enables me to stay in Relationship with you although I know you perfectly well. And this is actually what is the "hindrance". My living in Grace. Being God right here. Showing you the existence of God in living by Grace. Where again Grace is the Characteristic of God accepting and Loving His Children even though they are sinners. And this manifestation of Grace in this Forum that Manifests the Life of God is your stumbling block. And this is why I am banned always. Nobody can live with a Stumbling Block.

That having said your curse is now turning back to you as being the "slow motion train crash" yourself. Slowly but surely you are establishing Halleyscomet as the "Lyingcomet". But it is not "entertaining to me" to watch it happen with you. It is saddening. But I did warn you about the consequences of your actions.
Halleyscomet wrote: I don't care what he says about me elsewhere.
Another lie. You do. But you are scared to debate it. This is proven by you removing your comments from my Facebook page.

And obviously missing some. As these two nicely show how you went back to edit a post after I brought you to justice with Len Hummel.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sx5yg4rznm41 ... ZKEJa?dl=0

So you should go back there and do it all over again. Oops!

Halleyscomet wrote: His words are worthless and his claims are lies.
Which claim is a lie?Not giving evidence is slander.

Halleyscomet wrote: I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:
I find you saddening because the consequences of your foolish comments are calling again. And the fact that these people know you are lying and you know that they know you are lying and the fact that you know you are "hypocrites living together in your kitchen" are heaped on topped of that.

Halleyscomet wrote: 1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.
And this is another lie. You forget to mention that only some are following this path.

Many others accept me.

And many others outright ban me.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9657
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 am

Halleyscomet wrote:A quick reminder. While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.

I don't care what he says about me elsewhere. His words are worthless and his claims are lies. I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:

1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.
6a. Continuation of his threads as comedy sketches.
Done :D
Last edited by Poodle on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Gord » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 am

I already did #6! :shakefist: Git yer own number, dammit!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:57 pm

If anyone is interested in the timing of when Johan crossed the line, or I perceived him as crossing the line, depending on your point of view, the exchange took place on this very forum. Just go back a few pages and you'l find it. Don't take my word or Johan's word for it. Feel free to read it for yourself.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Aztexan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:A quick reminder. While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.

I don't care what he says about me elsewhere. His words are worthless and his claims are lies. I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:

1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.
Yeah, {!#%@} that guy. I need new ideas for dinner. Important stuff.
Beef with Broccoli

And for afters:

Snickerdoodle Cookie Granola Bars
Image

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:55 pm


User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Poodle wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:A quick reminder. While I am happy to talk to other forum members I no longer address Johan directly because he insultingly continued to refer to himself as my "mother" despite my repeated statements across multiple forums that I found such behavior on his part offensive.

I don't care what he says about me elsewhere. His words are worthless and his claims are lies. I find him amusing, largely because he is the human equivalent of a slow motion train crash. It's entertaining to watch others go through the stages of dealing with Johan:

1. Honest discussion under the mistaken assumption he's sincere.
2. Realizing he may not be quite right in the head.
3. Seeing he's bat guano bananas.
4. Encouraging him to seek psychiatric aid.
5. Disengagement because they're tired of his s***.
6. Continuation of his threads as comedy sketches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxaSnVVV-QU

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:58 pm

If you ever find yourself wherever Johan supposedly works and are at the bar that supposedly employs him, be sure to practice proper restaurant etiquette while drinking there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bROOWTpyTlg

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Total Freedom

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:If anyone is interested in the timing of when Johan crossed the line, or I perceived him as crossing the line, depending on your point of view, the exchange took place on this very forum. Just go back a few pages and you'l find it. Don't take my word or Johan's word for it. Feel free to read it for yourself.
if you care enough to post it, you should copy and paste what you found so offensive. As always, it will tell us more about you than the supposed target.

If the issue is he continues to call you "mother" I too would find that irritating....but slap dumb simple to overlook. Why the umbrage ....... and why not the overlook??? You just make Johan the boss of you otherwise.

Be your own boss.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8910
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Aztexan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:41 am

I'm fired
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:43 am

The Heart of Love

https://disqus.com/home/channel/religio ... 3997685616

It is no Force.

It is rather just a presenting of Oneself.

A Being available. Waiting and allowing for the choice. Real freedom. But what is the consequences of rejecting Love? And Family?

Emptiness? Loneliness?

This is actually the "hell" the Bible is speaking about. But the Babies of God does not understand it well. Since they are taught by God's Small Children it does not really help them to understand it well. Fortunately for you there is a Mother teaching now.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28705
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:12 am

Johan wrote:It is rather just a presenting of Oneself. Real freedom.
flasher 3.jpg
News reader.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 am

Seems some "Children of God" is struggling a bit with the concept of "Children of God"

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3997792498

And others are asking for more.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3997786790

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:It is rather just a presenting of Oneself. Real freedom.
flasher 3.jpg

News reader.jpg
Seems you are a bit off topic. But I do understand your interests. In fact. Thirty years ago I was the same. Just interested in my stomach and my penis. But I have since grown up in the Life of God. As you fully well know at this stage. Acquired a much more "Worthy Interest". Don't you think?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:40 am

The Family of God

Somebody is asking for help from the "mod" on this Children of God aspect.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3995948464

But seems the "mod" is not sure. And not saying it.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3995995700

So the only one "helping him now" is the Truth.

And after some time that elapsed he made up his mind.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3996371098

Oops! He missed.

An I corrected him and give him some more room to spin in his corner.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3997821988

And I do think that it will be a bit difficult for him to spin out of his corner since he has to compete against his Bible and the Creation. But do see this important difference between you and Us. His "corner" are just being substituted for a Family. He gain. While in you case the only thing you gain is losing your "battle" in the "mind game" situation and having to go and lick your wounds elsewhere.

So the bottom line is now. How is the "boss" of this "church/forum" is going to take it in being corrected. I He going to fight or accept the Family for the corner?

So for him it is ban or delete or accept. They usually do not take it lightly when they are corrected. Because they have established themselves as those that "know". In the Christian Family they have exalted themselves to the position of "boss" and taking thus the position of our Father. And when revealed they might confess their mistake/sin or retaliate. Showing himself to be still a Baby of God. Part of the Family but not understanding much.

So it is easy to get banned in the "Church of God". Which of course is a lie. God never started a church. He started a Family. And you can not get banned from a Family. You are Born into it. But it will take some time for them to adjust. A Mother is of course totally rejected at this stage. I have to give them some Truth and help them to grow gradually into understanding the concept of the Family. This is called Mother's Milk to the Babies and Solid Food to the more grown up Children.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8910
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Aztexan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am

Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken

4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
Ground garlic, to taste
Ground pepper, to taste
1-1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 cup finely chopped broccoli, lightly steamed first
16 thin slices of ham

Preheat oven to 400°F

Slice the chicken breast in half sideways, leaving it connected in the back and open the breast

Gently pound out the chicken and season with desired amount of ground pepper and garlic

Add equal amount of shredded cheese to one half of each chicken breast

Top cheese with equal amount of broccoli on each chicken breast

Fold the other half of the breast over the cheese and broccoli and add 4 slices of ham over each breast

Add chicken breasts to 9x13 dish and bake for about 30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked. The exact timing will depend on the size of the chicken breast.


Yield 4 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
trump is Putin's bitch

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8910
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Aztexan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:59 am

I'm thinking of trying quinoa. Should I or would I be better off digging through my cat's litter box for a bite to eat?
Suggestions? Advice? Help?
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:00 am

Nice One on all being One. God's solution to all the "wrongs" in the World. For an example . . . . rich and poor.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/religio ... 3999282617

Hitting the nail in with some more Wisdom.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/religio ... 3999297541

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:51 am

Somebody trying to "sidestep" the evidence of God's existence. By using opinions vs facts.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/religio ... 3999310080

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Gord » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XlEysGAB4Y
Aztexan wrote:I'm thinking of trying quinoa. Should I or would I be better off digging through my cat's litter box for a bite to eat?
Suggestions? Advice? Help?
Look to the litter box instead. I had quinoa once, and look what it did: https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4420/36 ... d7b8_b.jpg
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:14 am

The "Holy Mother" revealed Herself.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/globalr ... 3999470188

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Gord » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Gross.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9657
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Having read some of that discussion, I finally understand and sympathise with the Flood.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:46 am

I have a nice comment for you guys and girls. Just see the difference between real God's meeting and you meeting on the Internet.

Family!

https://disqus.com/home/channel/religio ... 4000579691

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Gord » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:23 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:53 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:If anyone is interested in the timing of when Johan crossed the line, or I perceived him as crossing the line, depending on your point of view, the exchange took place on this very forum. Just go back a few pages and you'l find it. Don't take my word or Johan's word for it. Feel free to read it for yourself.
if you care enough to post it, you should copy and paste what you found so offensive. As always, it will tell us more about you than the supposed target.

If the issue is he continues to call you "mother" I too would find that irritating....but slap dumb simple to overlook. Why the umbrage ....... and why not the overlook??? You just make Johan the boss of you otherwise.

Be your own boss.
It really was more of a "Straw that broke the camel's back" issue than being monumental enough in and of itself. I'd had dealings with Johan on the International Skeptics forum before he was banned there. I also interacted with him on Facebook for a while. He's been circling the same drain the entire time I've known him. I drew a line in the sand. I wanted to find ONE subject, ONE matter, upon which he could learn and change. I wanted SOME indication that he was still capable of passing the Turing test instead of sounding like a religion themed Eliza Bot.

Asking him to stop claming to be my mother and to stop calling me son was a deliberate one. Yes, it annoyed me when he did so, but it also got to the core of his delusions. He claims he believes himself to be a divine god-mother to all humanity. It was a test of his ability to listen and his ability to learn.

He failed that test.

Deciding I would no longer address him personally was a concession that he was too far gone to learn anything. It was an admission that continued interaction with him was pointless. The depth of his delusions and obvious mental illness drained all the potential entertainment out of interacting with him. I've accepted that, so far as his mind goes, There's no "there," there.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9657
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 pm

I see what you're saying, but Johan has never once believed, even for a second, that he is what he claims to be. It's a method of not having to face up to being the scumbag that he is, whilst at the same time gaining attention (even putting him on ignore is attention of a kind). He revels in what he thinks is his notoriety and is incapable of recognising that it's actually revulsion. To top it all, he has completely failed to provide an even half-decent recipe. I mean, what kind of weirdo doesn't have good recipes?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Total Freedom

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:40 am

Crow (sic!): I agree with everything you say...………..heh, heh....but it really doesn't address what I posted, and as stated, you respond with more info about yourself than with Joehand. You have "indeed" made him the boss of you.

Turn this to your benefit. Pick the kernels of use from what I posted, analyze, weigh, evaluate their worth compared to what reactions you have....and strike the balance where you will. Be your own boss....above the slings and arrows from those we marvel can even figure out how to post?

Or not. Its all just words...…………………… WORDS. ////// Right?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Poodle wrote:I see what you're saying, but Johan has never once believed, even for a second, that he is what he claims to be. It's a method of not having to face up to being the scumbag that he is, whilst at the same time gaining attention (even putting him on ignore is attention of a kind). He revels in what he thinks is his notoriety and is incapable of recognising that it's actually revulsion. To top it all, he has completely failed to provide an even half-decent recipe. I mean, what kind of weirdo doesn't have good recipes?
In the end, it matters little if he'l mentally ill or just a troll.

If he's a troll he's too repetitive and unimaginative to to continue engaging.

If he's mentally ill we're feeding the delusion of a madman by engaging with him.

It can also be argued that even if he STARTED as a troll, his dogged persistence in doing it for this long is a clear indication he is mentally unsound regardless.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Poodle wrote:Having read some of that discussion, I finally understand and sympathise with the Flood.
Glad you came out of the kitchen for a change.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:If anyone is interested in the timing of when Johan crossed the line, or I perceived him as crossing the line, depending on your point of view, the exchange took place on this very forum. Just go back a few pages and you'l find it. Don't take my word or Johan's word for it. Feel free to read it for yourself.
if you care enough to post it, you should copy and paste what you found so offensive. As always, it will tell us more about you than the supposed target.

If the issue is he continues to call you "mother" I too would find that irritating....but slap dumb simple to overlook. Why the umbrage ....... and why not the overlook??? You just make Johan the boss of you otherwise.

Be your own boss.
It really was more of a "Straw that broke the camel's back" issue than being monumental enough in and of itself.

Seems it was "monumental enough in itself"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=560#p645028
Halleyscomet wrote: I'd had dealings with Johan on the International Skeptics forum before he was banned there. I also interacted with him on Facebook for a while. He's been circling the same drain the entire time I've known him. I drew a line in the sand. I wanted to find ONE subject, ONE matter, upon which he could learn and change. I wanted SOME indication that he was still capable of passing the Turing test instead of sounding like a religion themed Eliza Bot.

Asking him to stop claming to be my mother and to stop calling me son was a deliberate one. Yes, it annoyed me when he did so, but it also got to the core of his delusions. He claims he believes himself to be a divine god-mother to all humanity. It was a test of his ability to listen and his ability to learn.
Nope. It was "monumental in itself" as the angry words clearly shows.

And then it was also enough to motivate Pyrrho to act.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=600#p645359

Which you did not correct afterwards. Even though I disciplined Pyrrho at that point for believing you without asking evidence first.

As you are only doing this "correcting" now it clearly shows that you carefully thought this one out. After others spoke against your angry behavior. So you are trying to say that all were "fooled" by you?

Oops! Caught acting again. I told you many times you should watch that spirit. It is an evil one exposing you to be full of deceit. This is of course because of your pride in yourself and for being revealed that you are but another human being. Bu don't worry. From my side you are Forgiven. Hope everybody will because in the end we as humans are no different. But there is a way out that I am showing you. Just keep on reading.
Halleyscomet wrote: He failed that test.
The evidence suggest differently.
Halleyscomet wrote: Deciding I would no longer address him personally was a concession that he was too far gone to learn anything. It was an admission that continued interaction with him was pointless. The depth of his delusions and obvious mental illness drained all the potential entertainment out of interacting with him. I've accepted that, so far as his mind goes, There's no "there," there.
Your conclusion is thus a failure. But your pride will force you to stay with your wrong conclusion even though it is proven to be a lie.

But don't worry. I have Grace. Where it is the ability to accept you just as you are. And still Love you no matter what. Hopefully others will follow.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Poodle wrote:Having read some of that discussion, I finally understand and sympathise with the Flood.
Yep. But if you see my Grace you might be motivated to live in Grace too. That obviously comes from God.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Poodle wrote:I see what you're saying, but Johan has never once believed, even for a second, that he is what he claims to be.
You seem pretty sure of what Halleyscomet actually knows. He looked at me in my community. And this idea never crossed his mind. And he sure has a lot of them on me. He seems so confused about me as a chameleon on a "smarties box". But this one? Nope.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=652851#p652851

Poodle wrote: It's a method of not having to face up to being the scumbag that he is, whilst at the same time gaining attention (even putting him on ignore is attention of a kind).
And thus missing me totally you are on the wrong track.
Poodle wrote: He revels in what he thinks is his notoriety and is incapable of recognising that it's actually revulsion.
Actually not. Just part of your wrong track. What I gave you in the court orders was just one minor aspect of me that you took out of context. Because you all tried your best to proof my "notoriety" and "revulsion". I am actually more into the Love that the Threads were all about. And you will see only that in my profile. So where does the "revels" in my "notority" comes in now?

https://disqus.com/by/johanabrahams/discussions/
Poodle wrote: To top it all, he has completely failed to provide an even half-decent recipe. I mean, what kind of weirdo doesn't have good recipes?
I have plenty. To find Grace in your Life. Take a look again at my profile.
Last edited by Johan on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:I see what you're saying, but Johan has never once believed, even for a second, that he is what he claims to be. It's a method of not having to face up to being the scumbag that he is, whilst at the same time gaining attention (even putting him on ignore is attention of a kind). He revels in what he thinks is his notoriety and is incapable of recognising that it's actually revulsion. To top it all, he has completely failed to provide an even half-decent recipe. I mean, what kind of weirdo doesn't have good recipes?
In the end, it matters little if he'l mentally ill or just a troll.

If he's a troll he's too repetitive and unimaginative to to continue engaging.

If he's mentally ill we're feeding the delusion of a madman by engaging with him.

It can also be argued that even if he STARTED as a troll, his dogged persistence in doing it for this long is a clear indication he is mentally unsound regardless.
And here it proofs my point again. You are as confused about me as a chameleon on a smarties box.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=652851#p652850

But it does seem that you are now so scared of me you would like a ban? I did warn you about your wrong path though. But you stubbornly insisted.

Locked