Dualism Religion

God, the FSM, and everything else.
mirror93
Poster

Dualism Religion

Postby mirror93 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs

ignore the name "illuminati", the video is very informative

maybe this explain where these religious morons with this dualism/non dualism crap are coming from? this gnostic religious crap?

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Dualism Religion

Postby Gord » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Omigord it's 1:35:31 long.

Can you just give us the gist of it?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Or some time stamps with key points?

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:34 pm

basically the hegelian dialectic. prodigy's last album was talking about it (his album is called the hegelian dialectic), he was killed 2 months after.
it's the dualism religion. all opposites has to become ONE. the gnostic believers believe that everything is dualism, and they believe that everything will become ONE GOD if all the opposites become ONE. somethng like that the video explains it perfectly, also explains everything that is happening in the world, the feminist agenda, the LGBT agenda, etc, all have to do with gnosticism, the hegelian dialetic, male/female becoming disarranged and confused, so it will no longer be dualistic, your self is an illusion, all is "god"... is also part of this BS. "dualism" "non dualism" is coming from this, I'm 100% certain. karl marx said that communism was created to fake an opposite, and then the two become ONE (new world order), to continue the hegel theory, gnosticism, read: "The Logical Influence of Hegel on Marx".
If I'm not explaining it correctly, at least watch 30min of the video

Phoenix76
Poster
Custom Title: Phoenix76

Postby Phoenix76 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:57 am

Mirror, it's a legitimate subject to debate, but after reading your summary of the video, I couldn't watch it for even 5 minutes.

I'm an out and out aetheist, and to me this whole subject is just BS. Sorry Mirror, I don't criticize what you have written, but this type of suggestion/theory/garbage, turns me right off. I would just end up getting angry that some people can put faith in this sort of crap.

See, getting pee'd off already and I haven't even watched the video, and have only read your summary.

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Phoenix76 wrote:Mirror, it's a legitimate subject to debate, but after reading your summary of the video, I couldn't watch it for even 5 minutes.

I'm an out and out aetheist, and to me this whole subject is just BS. Sorry Mirror, I don't criticize what you have written, but this type of suggestion/theory/garbage, turns me right off. I would just end up getting angry that some people can put faith in this sort of crap.

See, getting pee'd off already and I haven't even watched the video, and have only read your summary.

Ye, I think the video is not explaining it correctly, my summary was from what I've read in another website. Yes, now I think it's wrong too. but this type of gnostic dualism bs is true, it's just not the way the video explained.

Lance Kennedy
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:44 am

Mathematically, when opposites join, the result is zero. 1 - 1 = 0.

Phoenix76
Poster
Custom Title: Phoenix76

Postby Phoenix76 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:57 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Mathematically, when opposites join, the result is zero. 1 - 1 = 0.

Hmmm. Yep that's the correct answer.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”