What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

God, the FSM, and everything else.
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Careful now, IT DOES NOT exist, yet IT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING ELSE and I gave TOO MANY HINTS already.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm

President Trump's yuge genitalia?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Gord wrote:President Trump's yuge genitalia?


I've never heard anyone describe THAT as precious.

My guess would be the Mexican Border wall.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Ha, ha, ha...Good one Gord! But no, president Trump is precious indeed, but one would argue so is the Pope!

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:08 pm

No Oleg, the wall would cost billions of dollars (or trillions of pesos, if Mexico does ever pay for it). Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos could have the wall built twice as thick or tall.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:19 pm

Broken Shift and Caps Lock on your keyboard?
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19473
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:28 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Careful now, IT DOES NOT exist, yet IT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING ELSE and I gave TOO MANY HINTS already.

You should give MORE SHITS.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Careful now, IT DOES NOT exist, yet IT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING ELSE and I gave TOO MANY HINTS already.

You should give MORE SHITS.


Come uuun GAWDZILLA *SSSSAMMAAA*, all that effort to pass for such the intellectual and you give up so easy ... (8 year old level kind of easy - "SHITS" really?) isn't your brain as big as your name would imply? Give it a thought ... (if you are honest with yourself THE ANSWER WILL NOT DISAPOINT YOU...and that's all the HINT you'll get).

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:President Trump's yuge genitalia?

I've never heard anyone describe THAT as precious.

Trump did. He put his brand on it.

TazAnastazio wrote:if you are honest with yourself THE ANSWER WILL NOT DISAPOINT YOU....

I suspect this means, "The answer will only make sense to you if you're willing to ignore reality".
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:49 pm

You feeling ok, Gord? You didn't correct his misspelling.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19473
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Careful now, IT DOES NOT exist, yet IT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING ELSE and I gave TOO MANY HINTS already.

You should give MORE SHITS.


Come uuun GAWDZILLA *SSSSAMMAAA*, all that effort to pass for such the intellectual and you give up so easy ... (8 year old level kind of easy - "SHITS" really?) isn't your brain as big as your name would imply? Give it a thought ... (if you are honest with yourself THE ANSWER WILL NOT DISAPOINT YOU...and that's all the HINT you'll get).

Nope, just don't think you have anything new or interesting. You blather.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:12 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Careful now, IT DOES NOT exist, yet IT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING ELSE and I gave TOO MANY HINTS already.

Your absence from this forum.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Careful now, IT DOES NOT exist, yet IT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING ELSE and I gave TOO MANY HINTS already.

Your future absence from the forum. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:27 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote: Your absence from this forum.
You evil skeptic! You beat me to it! :D

(I must learn to scroll down and read all the posts first)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Answer to 2016 question

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:40 pm

For those who are interested Taz Anastazio has been trolling and asked this same question in 2016.

He is American Greek and mad as a hatter.


What is that which does not exist, yet it is the most precious thing of all ? The future.
https://twitter.com/tazanastazio

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:For those who are interested Taz Anastazio has been trolling and asked this same question in 2016.

He is American Greek and mad as a hatter.


[i]What is that which does not exist, yet it is the most precious thing of all ? The future[/i].
https://twitter.com/tazanastazio


Mat you are such a party pooper.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:51 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen " THE ANSWER IS THE ' FUTURE! ' "

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 pm

And what makes it precious?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:54 pm

TazAnastazio wrote: Mat you are such a party pooper.
There's no party going on here chum. You are just another lonely religious person seeking attention by trolling our skeptic forum. We have two other religious idiots, at the moment, doing exactly the same as you, here.

Try the David Icke forum.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19473
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:27 am

scrmbldggs wrote:And what makes it precious?

It's the One Ring?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:14 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:You feeling ok, Gord?

Nope!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen " THE ANSWER IS THE ' FUTURE! ' "

I like my answer better.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:24 am

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You feeling ok, Gord?

Nope!
:? I hope everything's ok, that it's just temporary annoyance.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: Mat you are such a party pooper.
There's no party going on here chum. You are just another lonely religious person seeking attention by trolling our skeptic forum. We have two other religious idiots, at the moment, doing exactly the same as you, here. [/color]

[color=#000080]Try the David Icke forum.


Mat, Mat, Mat I am not lonely neither religious maty. You have a very stereotypical understanding on definitions. Take the word "skeptic" for example. Greek word I should know. Both parents Greek, I grew up in Greece, mother tongue Greek. It derives from the root of the word SKEPSI, or SKEFTOME which mean "THOUGHT", "THINKING", "CONSIDERATION", "CONSIDER" at what point did it EVER occur to you that considering current ideas and points of view meant to EXCLUDE ATHEISM FROM SUCH SCRUTINY AND CONSIDERATION. About seeking attention, I don't give one cent for anybody's attention or admiration . I am not here to win the NOBEL prize, but to read about people's perspectives and find solution to certain problems of "SKEPSIS" my "skepsi" (thought, consideration) led me to. You people act like 8 year old school kids frowning over something embarrassing. OMG, and GOD FORBID someone question your highly educated, arrogant minds and set in stone ATHEISM. You want to know something? MY PHILOSOPHY of INFINITISM ALLOWS FOR YOUR ATHEISM AS WELL. NOBODY PUT A KNIFE ON YOUR THROAT TO CALL THE INFINITE "GOD." But till you can prove how we got here from nothing and nowhere, MY INFINITISM CANNOT BE NULLIFIED YET NULLIFIES ALL OTHER THEORIES THAT EXCLUDE IT. YOU CANNOT HAVE ANYTYPE OF PHILOSOPHY OR RELIGION IF YOU DON'T HAVE INFINITISM. YOU CANNOT BE AN AGNOSTIC NOR AN ATHEIST, A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT, OR A SCIENTIST IF YOU ARE NOT FIRST AN INFINITIST.

Where I got stuck so far in my thinking is whether an INFINITE NOTHING EXIST WITHIN AN INFINITE EVERYTHING OR simply nothing is just a concept and does not really exist.

I TOLD YOU BEFORE I AM JUST A PHILOSOPHER, THE GENUINE TYPE. So was Socrates and he was not an Atheist, neither was Aristotle, nor Einstein. Bet people called them crazy too one time or another.

Yes I am a Christian, but Christianity, Judaism, Islam just like Atheism and Agnosticism AND SCIENCE DO NOT CONTRADICT OR NULLIFY INFINITISM. CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER NON OF WHICH COULD SPRING OUT OF AN ABSOLUTE NOTHING AND NOWHERE, AND FORM/EVOLVE FROM ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN FROM WITHIN THE INFINITE. GET THAT IN YOUR THICK HEADED, MULE STUBBORN, BLINDER WEARING, FIXED STARED, ONE DIRECTED BRAIN OR PROVIDE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE IDEA AND PROOF.

PROVE TO US THAT THERE IS NO INFINITE, OR THAT THE CONCEPT OF INFINITY CANNOT BE APPLIED TO MATTER, ENERGY, THOUGHT, EXISTENCE OR LET US ALL BE:

A wise skeptic is neither arrogant, nor disrespectful, nor does he or she exclude or possibilities from consideration. You are not a skeptic if you do. You are a fraud pushing a personal agenda cloaked and masked as a skeptic. And you definitely would not be PHILOSOPHER ( Philos = friend, Sophia = WISDOM ).
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 am

TazAnastazio wrote: Mat, Mat, Mat I am not lonely neither religious maty.
TazAnastazio, two days ago wrote: the infinity is God
Do you always shoot yourself in the foot so often. :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote: I grew up in Greece, mother tongue Greek.
Thanks Theodurus. I would never have guessed considering you have a Greek nickname and surname name. :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote: I don't give a one cent for anybody's attention.
....so you post here so people can't see your posts? Are you always this confused?

TazAnastazio wrote: I am not here to win the NOBLE price
It's the "Nobel Prize". I see using English language isn't your greatest skill either...... :D

TazAnastazio wrote: Yes I am a Christian,
You said you were not religious in this very same post.

I don't think you can hold a coherent thought in your mind for more that five minutes. In your same post you claim to be a Christian and then not religious. Do you really think anyone here considers you anything but another confused religious seeking attention?

Go away as at least the Russian Orthodox old believers can post coherent sentences.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:58 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Where I got stuck so far in my thinking is whether an INFINITE NOTHING EXIST WITHIN AN INFINITE EVERYTHING OR simply nothing is just a concept and does not really exist.


In mathematics you need to define the set being observed. An infinite set of prime numbers will not contain non prime numbers, will it?
Maths for dummies.jpg


Go post on a religious forum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Where I got stuck so far in my thinking is whether an INFINITE NOTHING EXIST WITHIN AN INFINITE EVERYTHING OR simply nothing is just a concept and does not really exist.


In mathematics you need to define the set being observed. An infinite set of prime numbers will not contain non prime numbers, will it? Maths for dummies.jpgGo post on a religious forum.


Bro, with all your education in "MATHS" you haven't realized yet that the only number that counts is "1."

Two 1/UNITS/STAGES make a "2."
Between two "1s" there is an infinity of 1s.

The "non-prime" numbers simply divide such an infinity.

If you put a "0" in between you just have a balancing point between a negative "-" and a positive "+" which you can apply to any concept like "existence" or "form" or "situation" within the Infinite.

IT IS YOU WHO IS AFTER ATTENTION ADVERTISING YOUR EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, not I. Good for you! YOU MINED THE ORE, CAN YOU EXTRACT THE GOLD FROM IT AND MAKE A WORK OF GOLDEN ART, OR WILL YOU RESOLVE ON PUTING IT ON A PEDESTAL AND ADMIRE IT AS IF IT WAS A STATUE.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:36 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You feeling ok, Gord?

Nope!
:? I hope everything's ok, that it's just temporary annoyance.

It is.

Her name is Coco and she's my brother's dog.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Phoenix76
Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 am
Custom Title: Phoenix76
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Phoenix76 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:46 am

Well Taz, this is an interesting thread. But somewhere up above (in this thread, not "heaven") you claim that the creation of Earth, and I guess the Universe, is due to GOD. You don't say who's GOD, but it doesn't really matter.

See, so far the Big Bang Theory seems to be the accepted theory of how we all got here. The evidence is fairly solid I would say. So if you want to accuse a GOD of being responsible for all this, then please come up with, at least, some association to support your theory.

In fact, please come up with, again, at least some association, if not causation, to support your belief in this GOD. Your story so far, is so full of holes, we would never have enough water left to drink.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You feeling ok, Gord?

Nope!
:? I hope everything's ok, that it's just temporary annoyance.

It is.

Her name is Coco and she's my brother's dog.
Ah. Dogsitting, are we?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19473
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Where I got stuck so far in my thinking is whether an INFINITE NOTHING EXIST WITHIN AN INFINITE EVERYTHING OR simply nothing is just a concept and does not really exist.


In mathematics you need to define the set being observed. An infinite set of prime numbers will not contain non prime numbers, will it? Maths for dummies.jpg

Go post on a religious forum.

Unless it's built by the lowest bidder for a government contract.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Monster » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:12 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen " THE ANSWER IS THE ' FUTURE! ' "

That's a cute answer. But I thought you were going to say "a dog's love" or something similar.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You feeling ok, Gord?

Nope!
:? I hope everything's ok, that it's just temporary annoyance.

It is.

Her name is Coco and she's my brother's dog.

Ah. Dogsitting, are we?

Is that when the dog sits on you? In that case, then yes.

"She ain't heavy, she's my brother's dog. OOF! I was wrong, she's heavy...."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:52 pm

Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:President Trump's yuge genitalia?

I've never heard anyone describe THAT as precious.

Trump did. He put his brand on it.


Oooo, I'll bet that hurt like the dickens. No wonder he's so pissy all the time.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:54 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:President Trump's yuge genitalia?

I've never heard anyone describe THAT as precious.

Trump did. He put his brand on it.

Oooo, I'll bet that hurt like the dickens. No wonder he's so pissy all the time.

Nah, it was just a pinprick. Barely felt a thing.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:President Trump's yuge genitalia?

I've never heard anyone describe THAT as precious.

Trump did. He put his brand on it.

Oooo, I'll bet that hurt like the dickens. No wonder he's so pissy all the time.

Nah, it was just a pinprick. Barely felt a thing.

I was picturing him spread eagled beside a campfire, heating a lazy T branding iron. Way bigger (and hotter) than his pinprick.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You feeling ok, Gord?

Nope!
:? I hope everything's ok, that it's just temporary annoyance.

It is.

Her name is Coco and she's my brother's dog.

Ah. Dogsitting, are we?

Is that when the dog sits on you? In that case, then yes.

"She ain't heavy, she's my brother's dog. OOF! I was wrong, she's heavy...."

Her name is Coco and she dances on tha Gord... ♪
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:President Trump's yuge genitalia?

I've never heard anyone describe THAT as precious.

Trump did. He put his brand on it.

Oooo, I'll bet that hurt like the dickens. No wonder he's so pissy all the time.

Nah, it was just a pinprick. Barely felt a thing.

I was picturing him spread eagled beside a campfire, heating a lazy T branding iron. Way bigger (and hotter) than his pinprick.

Lazy T would be too big. Is there such a thing as a lazy period?

Although I doubt he'd ever admit to having a period between his legs.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Answer to 2016 question

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:59 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Bro, with all your education in "MATHS" you haven't realized yet that the only number that counts is "1."
How can you use the plural "counts" if you only have one number? Did you complete any basic schooling at all? :D

TazAnastazio wrote:YOU MINED THE ORE, CAN YOU EXTRACT THE GOLD FROM IT AND MAKE A WORK OF GOLDEN ART, OR WILL YOU RESOLVE ON PUTING IT ON A PEDESTAL AND ADMIRE IT AS IF IT WAS A STATUE.

Are you having some sort of mental seizure? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What is that which does not exist, yet is more precious than anything else?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 am

Phoenix76 wrote:Well Taz, this is an interesting thread. But somewhere up above.....

I think Theodorus "Taz" Anastazio is simply a very mad person and we cannot expect any coherent posts from him. He writes he is not religious and simultaneously,claims to be a Christian, in the same post, and he can't see any conflict.

He's been here before and asked Pyrrho, the moderator, to delete all his posts.....and here he is making the same posts again. It's only a matter of time before he asks for them to be deleted again.
:D


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest