The Solution To The Mystery

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 am

TazAnastazio wrote: " Mathew Ellard " ladies and gentlemen, the " Real Skeptic ", the " Master Debater " à la Austin Powers, threatens to pull some strings on skeptic forum Admins/Mods, BECAUSE HE CANNOT WIN THIS DEBATE ! HA, HA, HA ! What a FAKE ! The greatest BULL$HI@@ER in this Forum evidently !

Tsk Tsk tsk.....poor Taz.

You are now having yet another full on delusion, here. Where, at any point, do I mention the moderator or "pulling strings"? Quote me. :D

Was it one of the voices in your head that told you that?
:lol:

"Last edited by TazAnastazio on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total".
I see you tried to change your post four times again. Did you realise the voices in your head weren't members of the forum? :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 am

TazAnastazio wrote: I HAVE TESTED THE PHILOSOPHY/ THEORY OF INFINITISM AND PROVEN IT * UNBEATABLE * HERE ON A FORUM OF HARDCORE SKEPTICS AND ATHEISTS ! :award: :

No Taz. You actually deleted it remember? You are having another delusion.
TazAnastazio wrote:Mathew, I deleted the posts to rewrite them in the future when I had more time

In short....you are mad as a hatter. :lol:

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, Hello Kitty, Chicken Tandoori

Postby Gord » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Does "dillusional" mean you have irrational thoughts about pickles?

It does now!

We should start a funny error dictionary.

Here's another one from above:
shuckles: when shucking corn, the corn silk that sticks to your skin and tickles you, making you chuckle

Did you know -- and sometimes people miss this, it's really easy to miss -- that, when you make a new post or quote an existing post, you can change the Subject title? People often sneak subversive messages into that slot.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Re: DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR ANYONE! THERE'S GHOSTS IN THERE!

Postby Gord » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:34 am

TazAnastazio wrote:...1605 when Cervantes published his Don Quixote, that was the 16th Century !

I just wanted to point out that 1605 was actually part of the 17th century. See, the first century was from 1 AD to 100 AD; the second century from 101 AD to 200 AD; and so on. People often get that wrong, it's hard to grasp, particularly when talking about hundreds of years ago -- usually they get that 2017 is part of the 21st century, though, or that 1945 was part of the 20th century.

You :quix: should have known about that !

I'll give you a pass on that. It's a pretty common mistake.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:45 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Where, at any point, do I mention the moderator or "pulling strings"? Quote me.

Thee mean, Oh greatly debating real Skeptic, this did not mean that if I piss thee off, by constantly winning every point in the debate, thee one way or another will not have thy buddies delete my account, and my threads from the forum !

Thee mean I am allowed to respond to thy name calling and continue to prove thee wrong !

With pleasure !

Matthew Ellard wrote: "In reality, you are simply being kept here for our entertainment ...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Where, at any point, do I mention the moderator or "pulling strings"? Quote me.
TazAnastazio wrote:Thee mean, Oh greatly debating skeptic! This did not mean that if I piss thee off, by constantly winning every point in the debate, thee one way or another will not have thy buddies delete my account, and my threads from the forum ?
So, You can't quote me saying anything of the sort and simply had another delusion? :D

TazAnastazio made the following specific claim and wrote: Mathew Ellard " ladies and gentlemen, threatens to pull some strings on skeptic forum Admins/Mods
Matthew Ellard wrote: "In reality, you are simply being kept here for our entertainment" ...

So, no mention of moderators or me "pulling strings" then? :lol:

What other voices are you hearing? :D

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Enough already...

Postby TJrandom » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 am

Taz - it is OK to just go away. Not a single person here will think the worse of you for doing so. In fact, I suspect they will respect you more for doing so. I know I would.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 pm

TazAnastazio wrote: "Negativity springs from selfishness which is the result of the necessary self interest of every existence which recognizes its limited nature. Negativity and positivity are the result of the interaction of the various forms of existence within the Infinite, and of spherical particles and objects within it, which bring about all physical phenomena within the Infinite, such as matter, energy and intelligence, along with gravity, light and sound. "

A good example would be the "GRB'S" you bet your money on ! :D
GRBs are the result of selfishness? That doesn't parse. And it has nothing to do with refusing to tolerate irrationality and malice.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Re: Horrible formatting, plus you proved nothing

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:I HAVE TESTED THE PHILOSOPHY/ THEORY OF INFINITISM AND PROVEN IT * UNBEATABLE * HERE ON A FORUM OF HARDCORE SKEPTICS AND ATHEISTS !
You have done no such thing. In fact, you haven't even explained it coherently or logically, because you've used vocabulary that you've failed to define.

(Caveat: You may have defined some of it in your 7th-grade-text-message-formatted posts, but most of us didn't read those, because they cause migraines. Write in standard English with proper sentences, capitalization, punctuation, spelling, paragraphs, and grammar...and without ALL CAPS, neon colors, drop shadows, and multiple emoji, and we might be able to read what you're writing.)
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:35 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:

Thee mean, Oh greatly debating real Skeptic, this did not mean that if I piss thee off, by constantly winning every point in the debate, thee one way or another will not have thy buddies delete my account, and my threads from the forum !

Thee mean I am allowed to respond to thy name calling and continue to prove thee wrong !

With pleasure !

Matthew Ellard wrote: "In reality, you are simply being kept here for our entertainment ...

Thou meanst!!!!! If you're going to be a smartass, at least get it right!

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm

" The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not to fighting the old, but on building the new. "

Socrates

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:15 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:" The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not to fighting the old, but on building the new. "
Socrates
That doesn't work in construction. :mrgreen:

digress
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: doomer

Postby digress » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:05 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:The Infinite has no shape nor size, no beginning nor end, no limits, no gaps; "nothing", "time" and "distance" do not exist for the Infinite, as it encompasses every stage and every existence. The Infinite is God. Every form of existence, every intelligence, energy and matter, form from the Infinite and dissolve into the Infinite. Every existence has a purpose. The ultimate purpose of every existence is positivity. The purpose of life is knowledge. Knowledge is passed to the future generations; knowledge and the right actions prove us able for further function within the Infinite till we dissolve back into it. Negativity springs from selfishness which is the result of the necessary self interest of every existence which recognizes its limited nature. Negativity and positivity are the result of the interaction of the various forms of existence within the Infinite, and of spherical particles and objects within it, which bring about all physical phenomena within the Infinite, such as matter, energy and intelligence, along with gravity, light and sound.

If "nothing" does exist, if even infinitely minute spaces of nothing truly existed, there would be no Infinite since there would be limits, which means that the only seemingly infinite had beginnings and endings; yet existence, or particles and objects forming everything within the Infinite cannot spring out of nothing, therefore nothing cannot exist at all and definitely cannot extend beyond the Infinite, for the Infinite to exist and for everything else to exist within the Infinite, how then do we have movement? Or do we? Is movement also just a result of perception? Could there be an Infinite Nothing within an Infinite everything, how could that be possible when the existence of the one, nullifies the existence of the other?

The infinite is ever reaching and ever extending from every perspective both outwards the macrocosm and inwards the microcosm. Time is simply a measurement of movement in reference to other movement or change; change is also the movement of particles or objects.Energy which provides movement and change is also the result of movement of particles or objects. Distance does not exist for the Infinite because even if an object travels thousands of light years in space, from the perspective of the Infinite, at the same time it has not moved at all, it moved thousands of light years, and it also moved/moves infinitely. When in the Universe gravity has such an effect to objects and light (photons), and when light is the only means of navigation in space, within vast area of space we have the phenomenon we understand as "bent" space.

"Nothing", "Everything", "Time", "Space", "Distance", "Dimensions, "Beginning", "End", "Energy", "Mass", "Intelligence", "Objects", "Particles" are simply concepts formed to describe what we THINK we see and understand within the INFINITE.

The way you end it in your last paragraph - Are you saying the solution to the mystery is a lack of vocabulary?
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:38 am

Poodle wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:

With pleasure !

Is it meanst, or meaneth? I could never get that Shakespearally correct what with all the triangles and all.
#ANDAMOVIE

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:10 am

:laff: :laff: :laff:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 am

It's 'minced', duh. :roll:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 am

Thou minced triangles?! Sounds like Vogon poetry.

TazAnastazio
Poster

Infinitism: The theory / philosophy of the Infinite

Postby TazAnastazio » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 am

The Infinite has no shape nor size, no beginning nor end, no limits and no gaps. "Nothing", "time" and "distance" do not exist for the Infinite, as it encompasses every stage and every existence. The Infinite is God. Every form of existence, every intelligence, energy and matter, form from the Infinite and dissolve into the Infinite. Every existence has a purpose. The ultimate purpose of every existence is positivity. The purpose of life is knowledge. Knowledge is passed to the future generations; knowledge and the right actions prove us able for further function within the Infinite till we dissolve back into it. Negativity springs from selfishness which is the result of the necessary self interest of every existence which recognizes its limited nature. Negativity and positivity are the result of the interaction of the various forms of existence within the Infinite, and of spherical particles and objects within it, which bring about all physical phenomena within the Infinite, such as matter, energy and intelligence, along with gravity, light and sound.

If "nothing" does exist, if even infinitely minute spaces of nothing truly existed, there would be no Infinite since there would be limits; which means that the only seemingly infinite, had beginnings and endings. Yet existence, or particles and objects forming everything within the Infinite cannot spring out of nothing, therefore nothing cannot exist at all and definitely cannot extend beyond the Infinite, for the Infinite to exist, and for everything else to exist within the Infinite. Could there be an Infinite Nothing within an Infinite everything, how could that be possible when the existence of the one, nullifies the existence of the other?

Distance does not exist for the Infinite because even if an object travels thousands of light years in space, from the perspective of the Infinite, at the same time it has not moved at all, it moved thousands of light years, and it also moved/moves infinitely. The infinite is ever reaching and ever extending from every perspective both outwards the macrocosm and inwards the microcosm. The Infinite is within every matter, energy and intelligence formed from within it and de-formed into it.

Time does not exist for the infinite. Time is simply a measurement of movement in reference to other movement or change; change happens due to the interaction of particles or objects and it's rate and form depends on the cause and influencing factors and the object undergoing it. Change is relative to circumstance. Since time does not exist, dimensions do not exist; Infinite universes and clusters of infinite universes are formed and deformed infinitely with infinite possibilities. There is nothing flat in the infinite; everything within the Infinite is made of particles ( quite possibly spherical in shape for fluidity of movement and formation ) with smaller particles forming between the spaces the larger particles form.

Even if we suppose, that in the vastness of the Infinite where everything is possible, an exact replica of our own universe, exists; we would have to assume that in that universe, every chain reaction from its beginning to the given point of comparison to our own, was exactly the same for every factor, even if seemingly insignificant, that would otherwise bring forth a difference between the two universes. But each of the two universes would also have been affected by infinite chains of actions and reactions that lead to their formation which would also have to be the same, for the universes to be exactly the same and so on. Continuing that process of reasoning we would deduce that to have an exact replica universe we would have to have such a phenomenon of similarity to reach an INFINITE degree. That would mean replicated infinities. Therefore two exactly the same universes where a person could find the exact replica of himself are an impossibility. If that was possible, and said person was able to find the exact replica of his planet of the exact replica of his universe within the infinite, that would be the only way to travel in time; provided he or she could choose from a vast number of replicas of the same universe in order to reflect the starting point in time of said universes formation, in order to travel to the specific one a certain time in the past or the future.

In order to travel back in time by means of time - travel, a person would have to have the means to roll back all the chains of actions and reactions that lead to his/hers present point in time, causing a result of future changed actions and reactions. The result of his/her cells regressing would have a chain of actions and reactions to particles forming the subatomic particles that comprise them, to perhaps infinite reaching effect; the same goes with the regression of the persons environment, world, universe and so on.

The idea of time travel sprang from the notion that time would slow down when travelling at the speed of light, and even regress when travelling faster. This theory could never be validated because such speeds are impossible to reach. Furthermore a craft travelling at such speeds would have to follow a means of navigation other than light since the objects in the immediate front of the craft, would reach the craft at double the speed of light and objects from most of the front sides and backward would be invisible. The pilots would not be able to react since what would be visible to them would be a mixed stream of color and light jetting on them from their front sides and through the immediate front, similar to a magnetic field; because both them and the light travel at the same speed. Since objects travelling at the speed of light are impossible to observe ,since they would be invisible, experiments with them are impossible to be conducted to prove time travel possible and time a fact. Additionally the detrimental effect to the objects travelling at the speed of light, would give false results in regards to shape constriction, and deem the experiment invalid.

Current of particles causes movement of objects in space, and whirlpools ( wormholes ). Magnetic fields ( gravity ) pull space forming particles, pulling as a consequence said space; and bend light, the only means of navigation in space.

"Nothing", "Everything", "Time", "Space", "Distance", "Dimensions, "Beginning", "End", "Energy", "Mass", "Intelligence", "Objects", "Particles" are simply concepts conceived to describe what we THINK we see and understand within the INFINITE.

Matter would not move without energy and energy could not be directed without intelligence. The Infinite Intelligence Energy and Matter / The Infinite, is God.

This theory / philosophy is called Infinitism; the theory / philosophy of the Infinite.

To be edited and re-edited in due time :-D
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:Thou minced triangles?! Sounds like Vogon poetry.

Not so fast! :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Infinitism: The theory / philosophy of the Infinite

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 am

TazAnastazio yesterday wrote: I HAVE TESTED THE PHILOSOPHY/ THEORY OF INFINITISM AND PROVEN IT * UNBEATABLE * HERE ON A FORUM OF HARDCORE SKEPTICS AND ATHEISTS !

TazAnastazio today wrote:To be edited and re-edited in due time :-D

So you haven't actually completed your fuzzy religious load of crap but still claimed victory, yesterday?

Try a religious forum.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:08 am

The infinite doesn't exist outside of mathematics.
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:02 am

Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:

With pleasure !

Is it meanst, or meaneth? I could never get that Shakespearally correct what with all the triangles and all.

Meanst (alternatively meanest, but deprecated) = 2nd person singular.
Meaneth = 3rd person singular (he/she/it meaneth).

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Poodle wrote:
Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:

With pleasure !

Meanst (alternatively meanest, but deprecated) = 2nd person singular.
Meaneth = 3rd person singular (he/she/it meaneth).

Ah yes, meanest! That's what I was thinking of. Thank you. I defecate meanest at you.
#ANDAMOVIE

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:29 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Thou minced triangles?! Sounds like Vogon poetry.

Not so fast! :-P

Thou minced triangles...
Thy shuckles are to me
As mere dillusions in an infinite be.
:mrgreen:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:53 am

TazAnastazio on the 16th of August wrote: I HAVE TESTED THE PHILOSOPHY/ THEORY OF INFINITISM AND PROVEN IT * UNBEATABLE * HERE ON A FORUM OF HARDCORE SKEPTICS AND ATHEISTS !

"Last edited by TazAnastazio on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total."

Which Version? The original? Version No2, Version No3, Version No4, Version No5 .....

Are you going to re-edit your "theory" on infinity an infinite number of times?

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”