Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7649
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby TJrandom » Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 am

Gustaave wrote: ... how they are transplanting hands and legs ?


With great care; based upon medical science; and with the aid of medications which prevent rejection of a body part with differing DNA. Surely you knew this?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 23, 2017 4:04 am

Gustaave wrote: thank for you shifting burdon of proof on me.
You are a religious person spamming religious propaganda on a science based skeptics website. You claimed the fictional character from literature, Lord Krishna is real. Prove it. :lol:

Gustaave wrote: if our DNA doesnt match with many other people as well. then how the doctors are doing hands and legs transplants ?
In modern medicine doctors use drugs called "immunosuppressants" . Here is a basic web page for you to educate yourself. :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunosuppressive_drug

I note that you were also unable to deny the information I previously posted for you, that humans receive their genes from their parents. I am blue eyed and left handed, which mean I have double recessive genes, one from each parent. These genes are carried on their DNA and now my DNA. Read this and educate yourself.
https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpa ... om-6524917


Where you are going wrong
You are an uneducated religious person who has started posting religious propaganda on a science based forum that demands evidence for claims. You have no evidence. That's your problem.

On this forum we have a Christian claiming "God and Jesus" are real, without supplying any evidence
On this forum we have an idiot claiming "Alien lizard humans" are real, without supplying any evidence
On this forum we had a mad person claiming "I am the god Emmanuel" without supplying any evidence

You are simply the last person to join the long queue of idiots who don't have any evidence.
:lol:

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 am

TJrandom wrote:
Gustaave wrote: ... how they are transplanting hands and legs ?


With great care; based upon medical science; and with the aid of medications which prevent rejection of a body part with differing DNA. Surely you knew this?


so you mean that doctors are idiots who only take cares of gross material like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size upto gender.

but they avoid the most subtle things like DNA ( match ), blood group ( match ), bone marrow ( match ) etc. are they that fools who take cares of gross material but avoid the real subtle issue ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an **rascal dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote: thank for you shifting burdon of proof on me.
You are a religious person spamming religious propaganda on a science based skeptics website. You claimed the fictional character from literature, Lord Krishna is real. Prove it. :lol:

Gustaave wrote: if our DNA doesnt match with many other people as well. then how the doctors are doing hands and legs transplants ?
In modern medicine doctors use drugs called "immunosuppressants" . Here is a basic web page for you to educate yourself. :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunosuppressive_drug

I note that you were also unable to deny the information I previously posted for you, that humans receive their genes from their parents. I am blue eyed and left handed, which mean I have double recessive genes, one from each parent. These genes are carried on their DNA and now my DNA. Read this and educate yourself.
https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpa ... om-6524917


Where you are going wrong
You are an uneducated religious person who has started posting religious propaganda on a science based forum that demands evidence for claims. You have no evidence. That's your problem.

On this forum we have a Christian claiming "God and Jesus" are real, without supplying any evidence
On this forum we have an idiot claiming "Alien lizard humans" are real, without supplying any evidence
On this forum we had a mad person claiming "I am the god Emmanuel" without supplying any evidence

You are simply the last person to join the long queue of idiots who don't have any evidence.
:lol:


and ( rascal dog ) if you have any solid argument then write it here. no bogus links are wanted here.

and you mean that doctors are avoiding posinous effect by medication ? ( just see the fun ) then why they are taking so much care of blood group ( match ) ? they should also avoid it by medications.

and it is not possible. cuz it is your nonsense. your jugglery it is. but at the top doctors always take care of blood group match, bone marrow match, DNA match. otherwise it will create the poisnous effect and kill that very person who is getting transplanted hands and legs.

so again if DNA doesnt matches with many other people as well then how they are transplanting hands and legs ? tell me the damn ansewr ( rascal dog )

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 23, 2017 4:12 am

Gustaave wrote: so you mean that doctors are idiots who only take cares of gross material like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size upto gender.

No. It means doctors can save the lives of people who need heart and lung transplants by the use of Immunosuppressant drugs.

Wow,. You are Lord Krishna must really hate your fellow humans, if you are against this and deny this should happen.
:lol:

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 4:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote: so you mean that doctors are idiots who only take cares of gross material like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size upto gender.

No. It means doctors can save the lives of people who need heart and lung transplants by the use of Immunosuppressant drugs.

Wow,. You are Lord Krishna must really hate your fellow humans, if you are against this and deny this should happen.
:lol:


and my ( dull ) fellow no saying that there was no fathre before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mum. that is also not possible. ;)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 23, 2017 4:16 am

Gustaave wrote:....and you mean that doctors are avoiding posinous poisonous effect by medication ?

Yes. Have you never had a tetanus shot? That's called "medication"

So......you and this fictional Lord Krishna, just let people, who need transplants, die without mercy? Why are you both so evil? .
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 23, 2017 4:19 am

Gustaave wrote:....and my ( dull ) fellow no saying that there was no fathre father before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mum. that is also not possible.

I never said that. Quote me. :lol:

Are you smoking मारिजुआना while posting?
:lol:

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote:....and my ( dull ) fellow no saying that there was no fathre father before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mum. that is also not possible.

I never said that. Quote me. :lol:

Are you smoking मारिजुआना while posting?
:lol:


you are such rascal dog who will never say anything. and i have to go on beating that horse who is already dead. ( just see the folly )

and at the top what happened to your proving it that there is any intelligence at all ? thus you are nothing but an failure who is still maintaining his position of being right`1. thus you are nothing but an failure. that is all. ( finished )

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 23, 2017 4:46 am

Gustaave wrote:...you are such rascal dog who will never say anything. and i have to go on beating that horse who is already dead.
Nope. I informed you about DNA as you knew nothing about DNA. I informed you about Immunosuppressant drugs as you knew nothing about these either.

Gustaave wrote: that is all. ( finished )
Good. Piss off then. This is a science forum and not a forum for idiots like you to simply spam your religious propaganda. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 23, 2017 4:56 am

Lord Krishna.jpg
Lord Gneesha.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue May 23, 2017 5:34 am

Gustaave, there is a difference between histocompatibility (which is a measure of how likely it is that a body will reject a transplant) and genetic identity: it is quite possible that you and one of your parents or siblings are no match for each other for blood transfusions etc. because of difference in recombination of genes.
Read up on the matter if you want to use DNA as evidence for your theories.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7649
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby TJrandom » Tue May 23, 2017 7:29 am

Gustaave wrote:... just see the folly )


Look in your mirror; the folly is right there in front of you.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19800
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 23, 2017 11:41 am

Gustaave wrote:
what is the damn answer to this biggest contradiction ? how they are transplanting hands and legs ?

The reciepients will be on medications for the rest of their lives, drugs that suppress the natural rejection of foreign tissue. This is not a mystery, it's just your ignorance that causes a problem.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:Gustaave, there is a difference between histocompatibility (which is a measure of how likely it is that a body will reject a transplant) and genetic identity: it is quite possible that you and one of your parents or siblings are no match for each other for blood transfusions etc. because of difference in recombination of genes.
Read up on the matter if you want to use DNA as evidence for your theories.


so you mean that doctors take only of gross materials like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs gender upto size. and they are that fools who avoid the real issue or subtle things like DNA, bone marrow, and blood groups.

just see the fun and i have to believe such an rascal dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

and at the top dont shift burdon of proof on me. ( rascal idiot ) for it there is any who is ignorant than it is you. not me. so dont shift burdon of proof for it is you who doesnt knows how DNA is matching with many other people as well.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Dunning-Kruger Strikes Again!
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19800
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 23, 2017 4:23 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:Dunning-Kruger Strikes Again!

We have to find that {!#%@} and stop him!
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 4:44 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:Dunning-Kruger Strikes Again!


thanks for *shifting burdon of proof* but my ( dull ) friend it is you who is failure in supplying something solid, verifiable and tangible.

and as far as question of my so i have solid background behind me. i have Practical explanation and you are the one who is failure in finding any spot in it. so what is value of beating the horse(s) like you now ? when you are already dead.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue May 23, 2017 5:52 pm

I HAVE explained - if you are not able to read and attempt to understand, that's your problem.
We share 96% of our DNA with Chimpanzees - want to try how transplanting a hand from one specie to the other would work?
Plenty of transplants are no match, regardless of genetic identity ( which is something like 99.5% across all humans).
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:I HAVE explained - if you are not able to read and attempt to understand, that's your problem.
We share 96% of our DNA with Chimpanzees - want to try how transplanting a hand from one specie to the other would work?
Plenty of transplants are no match, regardless of genetic identity ( which is something like 99.5% across all humans).


and tell me the damn name of your 10th grandfather within your family lineage. so that we can see what is what.

and if there is `1 missing link then i will kick on your face. ( rascal dog ) for you dont even know name of your 10th grandfather and you will tell us that we come into exitense from Chimpanzees ? ( just see the fun ) and if you study this link that who is your fathers, fathers, fathers, father than ultimately you will find Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead at the top. who is seed giving father who gave the first push.

and as far as DNA is concerned so it is already matching with many other people as well who are not our mum and dad. and the damn contradiction is hands and legs transplants. ( for this contradiction has killed your entire nonsense )

and no saying that there was no father before your birth. and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is also not possible. ( rascal dog )

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19800
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Gusty, you're an idiot.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8245
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Tue May 23, 2017 7:04 pm

"Rascal dog" must be REALLY bad where Gustaave comes from. Assuming he comes from anywhere.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Gustaave is an idiot

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 am

Gustaave wrote:thanks for *shifting burdon of proof*.

You have come to our skeptic science based forum, to present us with a specific claim, that the fictional Lord Krishna, from Indian literature is a real god. You have failed to produce one iota of evidence.

You then denied that a person's specific DNA comes from both their parents. When we linked you to hard science papers and gave you examples of your error, you refused to read them. This simply confirms you hate education, want to remain a primitive person and want innocent people to die by refusing them modern medicine.
Lord Gneesha.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7649
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby TJrandom » Wed May 24, 2017 1:18 am

Gustaave wrote: ... that is also not possible.


From your posts, it is quite obvious that you are ignorant in what is, or is not, possible.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Wed May 24, 2017 3:57 am

TJrandom wrote:
Gustaave wrote: ... that is also not possible.


From your posts, it is quite obvious that you are ignorant in what is, or is not, possible.


so you mean that you are *well aware* of this thing that there was no father before your birth ? for you have seen him before your birth. and i have to believe such an hypocrite ( street dog ) like you ? ( just see the folly )

and it is not i who is ignorant here. but it is you who is **shifting burdon of proof** you are the damn hypocrite. that is all.

and what is the value of polishing yourself like that which you actually are not ? what is the value of such duplicity ? is that is how you remain happy ? then have more fun in your **fools paradise** good luck with it. ;)

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Cadmusteeth » Wed May 24, 2017 4:38 am

Dude, your English is terrible. I can't understand parts of what you're saying. (you say ideas are what matters, but if I can't understand what you're saying, I don't know what your ideas are) And your understanding of medical science is awful.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Wed May 24, 2017 4:54 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:Dude, your English is terrible. I can't understand parts of what you're saying. (you say ideas are what matters, but if I can't understand what you're saying, I don't know what your ideas are) And your understanding of medical science is awful.


as i have already said that although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and what is the value of posing like that which you are not ? is that is how to remain happy ? ( falsely puffed up rascal dog ) than good luck with your hypocrisy. after all its an **fools paradise** so where is wonder ?

and you can go on shifting burdon of proof and i dont wish to beat the horse(s) who are already dead. that is all. ( finished )

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7649
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby TJrandom » Wed May 24, 2017 6:55 am

Gustaave wrote: ( finished )


Good, we shant be hearing from you again then. Wonders never cease!

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gord » Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 am

Gustaave wrote:
Gord wrote:I have met many busy foolish and totally idiotic people, and I suspect you are another one of them.

However, that is just my working conclusion, and overall I remain skeptical.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

Well, technically, I can say anything I want. Similarly, you can say anything you want. For starters, you seem to be saying some sort of god exists. I simply don't believe you.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I can deny anything I want, too. The difference is, the government can actually do something about it; your god apparently can't.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19800
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 pm

That's better! Now if you idiots would just stop quoting him...
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Wed May 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Gord wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gord wrote:I have met many busy foolish and totally idiotic people, and I suspect you are another one of them.

However, that is just my working conclusion, and overall I remain skeptical.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

Well, technically, I can say anything I want. Similarly, you can say anything you want. For starters, you seem to be saying some sort of god exists. I simply don't believe you.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I can deny anything I want, too. The difference is, the government can actually do something about it; your god apparently can't.


i *also* dont belive that there is any intelligence. there is no intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. come on ( fertile brain ) prove it that there is intelligence for i deny intelligence.

come on ( fertile idiot ) now recall everything and finish the business. ( after all its an open challenge )

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed May 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Sorry, but I have to know from which language you Google-Translate.

The only way I can make fertile brains is if I leave them in the compost for a few months and hope the cops don't show up in the meantime.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gord » Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Gord wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gord wrote:I have met many busy foolish and totally idiotic people, and I suspect you are another one of them.

However, that is just my working conclusion, and overall I remain skeptical.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

Well, technically, I can say anything I want. Similarly, you can say anything you want. For starters, you seem to be saying some sort of god exists. I simply don't believe you.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I can deny anything I want, too. The difference is, the government can actually do something about it; your god apparently can't.


i *also* dont belive that there is any intelligence. there is no intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. come on ( fertile brain ) prove it that there is intelligence for i deny intelligence.

come on ( fertile idiot ) now recall everything and finish the business. ( after all its an open challenge )

I don't think even you understand what you've just posted. :lol:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Wed May 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Gord wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gord wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gord wrote:I have met many busy foolish and totally idiotic people, and I suspect you are another one of them.

However, that is just my working conclusion, and overall I remain skeptical.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

Well, technically, I can say anything I want. Similarly, you can say anything you want. For starters, you seem to be saying some sort of god exists. I simply don't believe you.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I can deny anything I want, too. The difference is, the government can actually do something about it; your god apparently can't.


i *also* dont belive that there is any intelligence. there is no intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. come on ( fertile brain ) prove it that there is intelligence for i deny intelligence.

come on ( fertile idiot ) now recall everything and finish the business. ( after all its an open challenge )

I don't think even you understand what you've just posted. :lol:


Nor do i think that horse who is already dead is going to walk. for it is what ? already dead. ;)

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gord » Thu May 25, 2017 1:15 am

Gustaave wrote:Nor do i think that horse who is already dead is going to walk. for it is what ? already dead. ;)

At least you'll have something to eat, then.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Spamming religious propaganda

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu May 25, 2017 2:02 am

I think Gustaave is just another "run of the mill" mad person seeking attention. He's from Jodhpur, North West India, which is indeed 90% Hindu, but his religious propaganda isn't Hindu at all. Hindus don't proselytise (seek converts) .

However the give away is his language skills and posting history. Gustaave posted his opening post's claim four years ago in English, on an unrelated social workers recruitment forum, and after four years Gustaave's English has not improved in the slightest. That generally indicates he is totally reliant on translation software.

All I can see is a history of ongoing confused fuzzy thinking by Gustaave.

Why would Gustaave think members of an atheist science based forum in the USA have any interest in his silly religious Hindu propaganda?

Why would he go for westerners anyway? Do his fellow Indians already recognise that Gustaave is an idiot?

Gustaave composes his posts in Hindi and then translates them using software. That means he is also using translation software to read our English posts, in Hindi. That suggests our posts don't make any sense to him, as indeed his posts don't make any sense to us.
:D

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Spamming religious propaganda

Postby Gustaave » Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I think Gustaave is just another "run of the mill" **baloney** to us.[/b] [/i] :D


and what is that policy when you are failure in reasonable logic ? **give dog bad name and hang it** nice tried ( rascal pig )

now can have fun in your fools paradise. where all cats, dogs, pigs etc used to meet. this place is not better than that.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Spamming religious propaganda

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu May 25, 2017 4:50 am

Gustaave wrote:and what is that policy when you are failure in reasonable logic ? **give dog bad name and hang it** nice tried ( rascal pig )

Thank you Gustaave for proving my point. The above sentences makes absolutely no sense in the English language. :lol:

Now say after me......

आप प्यारा रास्कल पिल्ले हैं और मुझे नहीं पता कि अंग्रेजी भाषा कैसे बोलनी है।

(You are lovable rascal puppies and I can't speak any English.) :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26786
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Spamming religious propaganda

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 am

Gustaave wrote:now can have fun in your fools paradise. where all cats, dogs, pigs etc used to meet.

Do you mean like this? :lol:
Clowns paradise.jpg


Gustaave wrote:..is that is how to remain happy falsely puffed up rascal dog.
Do you mean like this? :lol:
puffed up rascal dog.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Dear [Salutation][First Name]
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: Spamming religious propaganda

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Mon May 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote:and what is that policy when you are failure in reasonable logic ? **give dog bad name and hang it** nice tried ( rascal pig )

Thank you Gustaave for proving my point. The above sentences makes absolutely no sense in the English language. :lol:

Now say after me......

आप प्यारा रास्कल पिल्ले हैं और मुझे नहीं पता कि अंग्रेजी भाषा कैसे बोलनी है।

(You are lovable rascal puppies and I can't speak any English.) :D


Well, OK, Gustaave isn't a native writer of English. He almost has the right quotation, though. It's from Dickens book "Our Mutual Friend" and it refers to a Jewish employee of a vicious moneylender. The moneylender sadistically enjoys pretending to beg the poor Jew on behalf of his clients, having already made it clear that the poor Jew is to show no mercy. (Spoiler: The Jew finally does rebel against this attempt to give him a bad name.)

That being said, and overlooking Gustaave's flawed syntax, the ideas he wants me to look for in his posts are so threadbare that I can't see it as worthwhile to engage them.
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

George Santayana, "Tipperary" (1918)


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest