True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
johanabrahams
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:25 pm

True Love

Postby johanabrahams » Tue May 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Brothers sisters and children

If such exist then what is true Love?

Is it beneficial or just a vague idea . . .maybe one coming from a God?

Can we really know true love and even more . . .can it be lived . . .or is it just an idea which many try to find . . . and never find.

So then . . .if we can find resolution in the quality of Life with it . . .where can we find it.

Maybe God is the answer?

But does He care to answer us?

Love Johan

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26775
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 am

johanabrahams wrote:Brothers sisters and children. If such exist then what is true Love? Is it beneficial or just a vague idea . . .maybe one coming from a God? Can we really know true love and even more . . .can it be lived . . .or is it just an idea which many try to find . . . and never find. So then . . .if we can find resolution in the quality of Life with it . . .where can we find it. Maybe God is the answer? But does He care to answer us?

Love Johan


No thank you. We already have one Christian troll called Angel, who posts incoherent rubbish about "god" on our forum. We don't need another.

Please also note that this is a science forum where you are required to offer supporting scientific evidence for your claims. As you are posting unsupported religious propaganda you are simply wasting your time and our time.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8242
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Thu May 11, 2017 5:11 am

Door to door salespersons. Will we ever see the last of them?

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: True Love

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu May 11, 2017 8:49 am

Personally, I prefer:

I can't Believe It's Not True LoveTM

- costs much less in the long run.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10531
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: True Love

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 pm

johanabrahams wrote:Maybe God is the answer?


Neurotransmitters is the answer.

Science; How Does That Work?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19801
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

. . .where can we find it

Welcome to SNL, Johan.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
True Skeptic
Posts: 10238
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: True Love

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri May 12, 2017 1:15 am

The psychology of love is interesting, though. Incredible individual variation. If we look at male/female erotic love, it varies from ho hum to total obsession.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: True Love

Postby ElectricMonk » Fri May 12, 2017 10:13 am

Pinker has some cool ideas about Love being the Mutually Assured Destruction of partnership signaling: by declaring (with sincerity) that we will love the other forever and ever no matter what, we show that we are long-term mates: we are truly madly in love if we stay with our spouse even when there is an objectively superior alternative available.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 11114
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri May 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Well, being a victim of true love myself putting it on par with any other para normal experiences....I think it was mostly some kind of biological hormonal thing. Psychologically, I like the explanation that one is "in love" with one's own perception or desire or hopes and dreams that is only represented by the other person.

Only slightly sad to be back to normal. If goddidit...just another reason to speak against him/her/it.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Confidencia
Poster
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: True Love

Postby Confidencia » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:16 pm

johanabrahams wrote:Brothers sisters and children

If such exist then what is true Love?


True love is dispassionate awareness, having boundless affection for your creation, loving others as you love yourself; being love itself is true love.

Is it beneficial or just a vague idea . . .maybe one coming from a God?


It depends on how you look at it. As a whole the benefits are limitless. But for as long as you mistake it for a token gesture, a word on the tip of you tongue it will remain a concept, a vague idea or even a philosophy that will seem far beyond the reach of your comprehension. If you do not love yourself totally; that means loving all the bits about you that you love to hate, then how can you love the others? If you are looking to benefit in some way or another then it is not love you seek but self gratification.

Can we really know true love and even more . . .can it be lived . . .or is it just an idea which many try to find . . . and never find.


Unless you get rid of the idea that you have of yourself you will never know it or be able to live it. The person you take yourself to be is not what you are in reality. Find out what you are in reality first then you'll find that your question to knowing what true love is will also be answered.

So then . . .if we can find resolution in the quality of Life with it . . .where can we find it.


In yourself of course. Without loving yourself first you cannot truely love anybody else, you cannot give what have not got yourself.

Maybe God is the answer?


God is only an idea in your mind. It is better to look at things as they are in reality rather than how they appear in your mind. You cannot solve problems that are created in the mind on the level of the mind, you have to look beyond it for a resolution. You cannot change your circumstances but you can change your attitude towards them. In turn this will reflect on the appearance of life.

But does He care to answer us?


The question is do you care enough to listen - to see that there is a need for change is already a start in the right direction. Unless you are interested what can be done? God has his own problems but he could certainly do with some help.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 11114
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:52 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Well, being a victim of true love myself putting it on par with any other para normal experiences....I think it was mostly some kind of biological hormonal thing. Psychologically, I like the explanation that one is "in love" with one's own perception or desire or hopes and dreams that is only represented by the other person.

Only slightly sad to be back to normal. If goddidit...just another reason to speak against him/her/it.

Wow. Rereading the thread, I am struck by how good my own comment was and is. Saw some show on tv last night about how oxytocin floods the womans brain during childbirth "causing" her to bond with her kiddie. Like I said much better: some hormonal thing.

Hormones aren't rational. Sad that.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19792
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: True Love

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Hey guys, don't mess with the Johan.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Phoenix76
Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 am
Custom Title: Phoenix76
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: True Love

Postby Phoenix76 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Hey guys, don't mess with the Johan.


Why not GS. He's messing with us!

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19792
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: True Love

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:13 am

Phoenix76 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Hey guys, don't mess with the Johan.


Why not GS. He's messing with us!

"Don't mess with the Zohan" is a movie.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
johanabrahams wrote:Brothers sisters and children. If such exist then what is true Love? Is it beneficial or just a vague idea . . .maybe one coming from a God? Can we really know true love and even more . . .can it be lived . . .or is it just an idea which many try to find . . . and never find. So then . . .if we can find resolution in the quality of Life with it . . .where can we find it. Maybe God is the answer? But does He care to answer us?

Love Johan


No thank you. We already have one Christian troll called Angel, who posts incoherent rubbish about "god" on our forum. We don't need another.

Well that is a "troll". I am not.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Please also note that this is a science forum where you are required to offer supporting scientific evidence for your claims. As you are posting unsupported religious propaganda you are simply wasting your time and our time.


No problem. Challenge accepted.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am

Poodle wrote:Door to door salespersons. Will we ever see the last of them?


Well . . .you do not need to open the door. But maybe there is something worthwhile. So it might be beneficial to just check.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:02 am

ElectricMonk wrote:Personally, I prefer:

I can't Believe It's Not True LoveTM

- costs much less in the long run.


Ok. That is just an opinion. You will have to look at the facts first.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
johanabrahams wrote:Maybe God is the answer?


Neurotransmitters is the answer.

Science; How Does That Work?


Tell us more.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:06 am

scrmbldggs wrote:. . .where can we find it

Welcome to SNL, Johan.


Thanks. So let us enjoy the relationship.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:09 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:The psychology of love is interesting, though.


Yep. So it is always a worthy discussion.

Lance Kennedy wrote: Incredible individual variation.


Yep. And always there is more to learn about it.

Lance Kennedy wrote: If we look at male/female erotic love, it varies from ho hum to total obsession.


But this time it is into God's heart.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 am

ElectricMonk wrote:Pinker has some cool ideas about Love being the Mutually Assured Destruction of partnership signaling: by declaring (with sincerity) that we will love the other forever and ever no matter what, we show that we are long-term mates: we are truly madly in love if we stay with our spouse even when there is an objectively superior alternative available.


So what is this "superior alternative"? If there is one?

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Well, being a victim of true love myself putting it on par with any other para normal experiences....I think it was mostly some kind of biological hormonal thing. Psychologically, I like the explanation that one is "in love" with one's own perception or desire or hopes and dreams that is only represented by the other person.

Only slightly sad to be back to normal. If goddidit...just another reason to speak against him/her/it.


Yep. I had some of those too. Always a negative end result. As you said: "slightly sad to be back to normal". So I am totally out of them nowadays.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: True Love

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Johan wrote:So what is this "superior alternative"? If there is one?


What he means that it is very likely while you are in a long-term relationship a better partner will probably become available and that, from a purely rational point of view, you should dump your current mate and switch.

Love as a program is the decision not to act rationally by sticking with your partner "in sickness and in health", even though it is clear that you might be much better off dropping a sick partner and pick a healthier one instead.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Confidencia wrote:
johanabrahams wrote:Brothers sisters and children

If such exist then what is true Love?


Confidencia wrote:True love is dispassionate awareness, having boundless affection for your creation, loving others as you love yourself; being love itself is true love.


So how does one get "a boundless affection for your creation"?

Is it beneficial or just a vague idea . . .maybe one coming from a God?



Confidencia wrote:It depends on how you look at it. As a whole the benefits are limitless. But for as long as you mistake it for a token gesture, a word on the tip of you tongue it will remain a concept, a vague idea or even a philosophy that will seem far beyond the reach of your comprehension. If you do not love yourself totally; that means loving all the bits about you that you love to hate, then how can you love the others? If you are looking to benefit in some way or another then it is not love you seek but self gratification.


So how do you love the bits you do not want?

Can we really know true love and even more . . .can it be lived . . .or is it just an idea which many try to find . . . and never find.


Confidencia wrote:Unless you get rid of the idea that you have of yourself you will never know it or be able to live it. The person you take yourself to be is not what you are in reality. Find out what you are in reality first then you'll find that your question to knowing what true love is will also be answered.


So how does one get rid of the idea of yourself? And how do you find the "true you"?

So then . . .if we can find resolution in the quality of Life with it . . .where can we find it.


Confidencia wrote:In yourself of course. Without loving yourself first you cannot truely love anybody else, you cannot give what have not got yourself.


So how does one start to love yourself?

Maybe God is the answer?


Confidencia wrote:God is only an idea in your mind. It is better to look at things as they are in reality rather than how they appear in your mind. You cannot solve problems that are created in the mind on the level of the mind, you have to look beyond it for a resolution. You cannot change your circumstances but you can change your attitude towards them. In turn this will reflect on the appearance of life.


So how does one look "beyond a reality".

But does He care to answer us?


Confidencia wrote:The question is do you care enough to listen - to see that there is a need for change is already a start in the right direction. Unless you are interested what can be done? God has his own problems but he could certainly do with some help.


So what problems does God have that He can not assist us?

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: True Love

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Johan wrote:So what problems does God have that He can not assist us?


lack of existence, for starters....
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Hey guys, don't mess with the Johan.


Don't worry. I can look out for myself.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Johan wrote:So what problems does God have that He can not assist us?


lack of existence, for starters....


Ok. That is your opinion. To me He exists.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Phoenix76 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Hey guys, don't mess with the Johan.


Why not GS. He's messing with us!


Well at least you are not silent. That is much worse. So rather go on "messing".
Last edited by Johan on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: True Love

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Another problems God is that he can't intervene in our lives and still let us have the Scientific Method: if things happen because of Divine Intervention, we have no chance of explanation and replication.
An active god would mean the end of science.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Phoenix76 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Hey guys, don't mess with the Johan.


Why not GS. He's messing with us!

"Don't mess with the Zohan" is a movie.


Ok. Hope you enjoy the reality more than the movie.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19792
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: True Love

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Reality is a rumor perpetrated by those with weak imaginations.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Johan wrote:So what is this "superior alternative"? If there is one?



ElectricMonk wrote:What he means that it is very likely while you are in a long-term relationship a better partner will probably become available and that, from a purely rational point of view, you should dump your current mate and switch.


Well with such a kind of mindset I do not see any relationship having a chance of success while the partner knows he/she has to perform to be the best always.

ElectricMonk wrote:Love as a program is the decision not to act rationally by sticking with your partner "in sickness and in health", even though it is clear that you might be much better off dropping a sick partner and pick a healthier one instead.


So why is the right way called a "program"?

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:39 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:Another problems God is that he can't intervene in our lives and still let us have the Scientific Method: if things happen because of Divine Intervention, we have no chance of explanation and replication.
An active god would mean the end of science.


Well what good is there in science?

Johan
Poster
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Reality is a rumor perpetrated by those with weak imaginations.


Well reality has the possibility to give more happiness and fulfillment than imagination.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: True Love

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Johan wrote:Well what good is there in science?


all good in the world comes from our scientific knowledge that gives us the luxury not to act like animals.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19792
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: True Love

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Johan wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Reality is a rumor perpetrated by those with weak imaginations.


Well reality has the possibility to give more happiness and fulfillment than imagination.

Not much of a reader, are you.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26775
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Johan wrote: Well what good is there in science?
You are posting on a computer that came from science and the scientific method .

If it wasn't for science you would still be covered in rags, shouting at bronze age people in your local marketplace.
:D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26775
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Please also note that this is a science forum where you are required to offer supporting scientific evidence for your claims. As you are posting unsupported religious propaganda you are simply wasting your time and our time.
Johan wrote:No problem. Challenge accepted.

Well son. First set out your scientific hypothesis for God and then your scientific evidence to support that hypothesis.

Don't be shy.
:lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7984
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:46 am

For guys who are down on their lucks
All you need is at least twenty bucks
Go back to the alley
Ask for Spread-eagled Sally
She'll mount you and give you a really nice back rub and ask you how your day went
trump is literally a piece of {!#%@}.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29469
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 am

Thank Gord I haven't posted in this thread yet.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests