Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Angel wrote: Because ~ scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.
This claim makes no sense and is certainly not scientific.

Are you saying that, if you have cancer, you cannot have cancer without your "God"?

Are you saying that, when all the innocent children were drowned in the flood by your "God", that this was a good thing or a bad thing?

Are you saying that when a person discoves they have AIDS and will probably die, that your "God" did this?

Please elaborate? :D

.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19792
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Verbal diarrhea.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19795
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Typo. She meant to write Aum ~ "Gold". :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Angel » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:15 am

OH for as much as I would
love to say you win. It came to my
mind that you needn't worry as I will
still be with you when you die. No big
deal to me as I've been with a lot of
dying people. Hell ~ practically everbody
I know is dying of somethings these days.
It's getting boring. Just once I'd like to
see someone my age actually live and not
for a bucket list. Or any other reason
other than they exist. Just live.
Rather than spend their whole life dying.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 am

Angel wrote: You cannot have anything without God.


Angel wrote: OH for as much as I would love to say you win. It came to my mind that you needn't worry as I will
still be with you when you die.
I expect to die in a big explosion. I will be glad to have you standing next to me. :D

Angel wrote: I've been with a lot of dying people.
Did they feel like dying was a viable option, after reading your spammed religious propaganda posts? :D

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29458
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Gord » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:51 am

I just had a lasagna sandwich without God. I can only imagine how much worse it would have been with God.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19795
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:50 am

And just imagine how much worse it will be without Gord. :sick:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10528
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:38 pm

I never put god in my sammiches. I prefer pickles.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29458
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Gord » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:03 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:I never put god in my sammiches. I prefer pickles.

Why in heaven's name would you put god in your pickles?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby digress » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Because ~ scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.


free will. checkmate god. glory to man.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:46 am

Gord wrote: Why in heaven's name would you put god in your pickles?


It's a figure of speech.

God is quite an old bloke and a bit unsteady on his feet. Meanwhile Kali, the Hindu God of war is a six armed fighting warrior. God challenged any Hindu god to five rounds in the boxing ring, expecting to fight Saraswati, the goddess of learning, however Kali accepted the challenge first. God can't back out as he will lose face.

As Jesus said "God is in a real pickle now"
:D

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10528
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:I never put god in my sammiches. I prefer pickles.

Why in heaven's name would you put god in your pickles?


Sour grapes. How else do you make 'em?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Because ~ scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.
This claim makes no sense and is certainly not scientific.

Are you saying that, if you have cancer, you cannot have cancer without your "God"?



.


Since Angel has left, I'll chime in and answer your question.

Some use different words for the same point.

What some call God I call Awareness.

You cannot have cancer without the awareness of such.

So actually, it's very scientific. Because awareness does not need science to know anything, it's the only God damn knower of the word..

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Poodle » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Angel hasn't left. She looked in at some point today. She simply hasn't posted anything for a while.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19795
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 pm

placid wrote:You cannot have cancer without the awareness of such.


But you can easily die of it. (another thing Adam named...)
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29458
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 pm

placid wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Because ~ scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.
This claim makes no sense and is certainly not scientific.

Are you saying that, if you have cancer, you cannot have cancer without your "God"?

Since Angel has left, I'll chime in and answer your question.

No, you really really won't.

Some use different words for the same point.

What some call God I call Awareness.

You cannot have cancer without the awareness of such.

So actually, it's very scientific. Because awareness does not need science to know anything, it's the only God damn knower of the word..

See?

There is nothing scientific in the nonsense you espouse, placid.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Angel wrote: scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.
Matthew Ellard wrote:This claim makes no sense and is certainly not scientific. Are you saying that, if you have cancer, you cannot have cancer without your "God"?
placid wrote:Since Angel has left, I'll chime in and answer your question. Some use different words for the same point. What some call God I call Awareness. You cannot have cancer without the awareness of such.

That is the most pathetic and stupid answer anyone has ever posted. :lol:

Firstly, I may have cancer, but I am not aware of having cancer. Angel still thinks God is required for me to have cancer. You are claiming the exact opposite, if I am not aware I have cancer. Did you bother to think about your claim for a nano second?
:lol:

Secondly, Angel is specifically referring to God and Jesus from the Christian Bible. Angel is claiming that billions of people have died of cancer because her Christian "God" put it there in the first place.
Jesus in Surgery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:36 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.
Matthew Ellard wrote:This claim makes no sense and is certainly not scientific. Are you saying that, if you have cancer, you cannot have cancer without your "God"?
placid wrote:Since Angel has left, I'll chime in and answer your question. Some use different words for the same point. What some call God I call Awareness. You cannot have cancer without the awareness of such.

That is the most pathetic and stupid answer anyone has ever posted. :lol:

Firstly, I may have cancer, but I am not aware of having cancer. Angel still thinks God is required for me to have cancer. You are claiming the exact opposite, if I am not aware I have cancer. Did you bother to think about your claim for a nano second?
:lol:

[color=#000080]Secondly, Angel is specifically referring to God and Jesus from the Christian Bible. Angel is claiming that billions of people have died of cancer because her Christian "God" put it there in the first place.


Your taking the concept literally as if it actually existed apart from the awareness knowing of the concept.

There is no I that has cancer. I is the cancer. Only known as it becomes aware of it in the same instant. No awareness knowing, no cancer known.. both the knower and the known are one and the same in the instant, else neither are there, they are inseparably co-existing.

It appears you have not yet grasped the concept of nonduality, it's not your fault, it's just that that realisation has not happened to you yet, if life makes that realisation so, so it will happen as and when it is meant to happen and not before, no amount of you trying to reach that realisation will make that happen if it's not meant to happen.

I understood Angels point of view straight away...that's the easy part about enlightenment, one instantly recognises it in another's POV...simply because all points are appearances of the same pointless point...appearing different that's all.

Truth is able to decipher between the wheat and the chaff, because it's naturally and organically grown intelligence and not put there by man.

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 am

And that my friends is the true meaning of the word LOVE

Love is this all knowing all over space which allows every thing to be here/ there.

It gives unconditionally of itself.

It's never defiled by what it gives, it never asks for what it gives to be given back since nothing it gives can ever extinguish it's giving power. Just as the sky can never be wiped out by the clouds, the sky allows the clouds to take centre stage for a while, but the sky is what gives the clouds their centre stage. It's all allowing. You are that sky, you are that love already here now as this eternally shining awareness...some like to call God.

Notice how events are continually changing within your awareness, yet your awareness never changes, it is all allowing for every change, else you would not be aware of change if not for the changeless one you already are. There is nothing outside of this one but your own reflection everywhere at once like a mirror ball.

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 am

Love loves you so much, that it gave you centre stage.

Discernment is the key.

It is written in code and only those whom have eyes that see and ears that listen will see God.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Lausten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:38 pm

"I is the cancer."

I didn't read much else by placid. Just thought that was funny.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Lausten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Angel wrote: Because ~ scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.

I get the concept, but obviously you have to accept that the idea of an uncaused cause was arrived at scientifically. It was arrived at logically, just bad logic.

Sam Harris has a section in "End of Faith" where he talks about stories of witch hunts. He has now released an audio version of the book he references. It's pretty funny, unless of course you were the witch. It starts with a guy being annoyed by cats in his backyard, so he attacks them and clips one on the leg, then he sees some old woman walking with a limp and decides she's a witch who turns into a cat to annoy him. It becomes quite scientific at that point. It really speaks to how universal our desire to look at things logically and use cause and effect actually is. But we come to dead ends, and we don't like dead ends, so we quickly fill them in so we can move on and get back to our pursuit of annoying things and how to alleviate them.

People like Angel can't live in a world where they don't know how matter formed 13.7 billion years ago, so they fill it in. They quickly find they have to fill in a lot of other things once they do that, like how someone actually arrived at the 13.7 number with no need for a god, and soon, creating ad-hoc explanations of every little miracle that happens around us becomes the norm.

Sorry to get so serious about this thread.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 pm

placid wrote: Your taking the concept literally as if it actually existed apart from the awareness knowing of the concept.
No. I'm pointing out that you are an idiot. You said you need to be "aware" that you have cancer, for that cancer to exist. Whereas, in the real world most cancer sufferers don't know they have cancer and the cancer is very real.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 pm

placid wrote:I understood Angels point of view straight away..
So you agree with Angel, that God kills innocent children and nice people with cancer?

I can see why you are in love with Adolf Hitler.
Jesus in Surgery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 pm

placid, previously wrote:I say what Hitler did was an act of Love. ... I was weak before but now I've come back strong. I'll say again. Not many people will get this when I say what Hitler did was an act of love
placid wrote:And that my friends is the true meaning of the word LOVE
Simply amazing. How can anyone be as stupid as Placid and operate a computer. :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29458
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Gord » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid, previously wrote:I say what Hitler did was an act of Love. ... I was weak before but now I've come back strong. I'll say again. Not many people will get this when I say what Hitler did was an act of love
placid wrote:And that my friends is the true meaning of the word LOVE

Simply amazing. How can anyone be as stupid as Placid and operate a computer. :lol:

Dolphins can do it, and they don't even have fingers.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote: Your taking the concept literally as if it actually existed apart from the awareness knowing of the concept.
No. I'm pointing out that you are an idiot. You said you need to be "aware" that you have cancer, for that cancer to exist. Whereas, in the real world most cancer sufferers don't know they have cancer and the cancer is very real.


I'm saying that without awareness - cancer cannot be there either, however, awareness is there all the time, it has to be there first before anything can be known, for without a knower there is nothing to be known.

Whereas cancer the known, it not there all the time. Cancer is just an appearance of the already there knower awareness.So yes, cancer is as real as awareness is but only to the awareness itself which is not a thing. Remember, things are only appearances in awareness. The thing aka cancer comes and goes in awareness, it doesn't kill awareness because awareness is never born and cannot die. It's always there/here.

Life can only exist if death is there too, no death, no life. But awareness is neither alive or dead, it is that which knows life and death as a concept appearing and disappearing in it.

People do not have awareness. People ARE awareness, there is ONLY Awareness in which all things including people appear and disappear.

Awareness is the unknown substratum of all things known, it is the only knower. Therefore knower and known are one...not two...the apparent separation is the mind which is an aspect of awareness.

Cancer cannot exist on it's own separate from the awareness in which it appears and disappear, therefore, no one gets cancer. It's just an appearance in awareness known only by awareness which is not a thing.

It is the mind that claims the appearance of cancer as belonging to it, to me, aka I... but the mind being an aspect of empty awareness is also empty....emptiness is neither born or dead, only the concepts aka..birth and death...give the impression the emptiness is full of birth and death...via the concepts arising in it.

I've explained this many times, but it is a difficult concept to grasp, I understand it, and are now able to put it into words, so I'll keep on doing it until my dying day, it's something I enjoy taking about.

I know this is not what we've been taught at school ...but there is a reason for that. The invisible force that surges through and operates our body machine has to pretend it is that body machine for the whole illusion of separation to work, but just try saying that to a class of self identified children at school..it ain't going to go down too well is it?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Poodle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:55 am

placid wrote:I'm saying that without awareness - cancer cannot be there either, however, awareness is there all the time, it has to be there first before anything can be known, for without a knower there is nothing to be known ....


The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal is a vicious wild animal from the planet of Traal, known for its never-ending hunger and its mind-boggling stupidity. The Guide calls the bugblatter the stupidest creature in the entire universe - so profoundly unintelligent that, if you can't see it, it assumes it can't see you. (...From Hitchhiker Wiki)

Do you own a towel, placid?

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:So you agree with Angel, that God kills innocent children and nice people with cancer?

I can see why you are in love with Adolf Hitler.


No was is in love, there is only love and you are that. I've explained this over and over, but you never listen.

God doesn't kill anything. Concepts/labels/names do not kill anything, things do not exist, except as invisible ideas arising in no thing aka awareness known in the instant by no thing awareness the only knower. Can't know what a thing is without knowing what a thing isn't.. it's opposite, they are complimentary and exist in the same place, namely, now.

Awareness is no thing and everything..there is no other knower.

Awareness has never been born and cannot die. Every life and every death is an illusory appearance in that which never lived or died. Nothing ever happened. It's all an appearance of no thing appearing real.

There is nothing behind the image seen, you think you the human are the one seeing, but the human is only the robotic instrument for seeing, there is only seeing ... images seen are invisible information manifest in the form of an image, conceptually known in the instant .. there is nothing behind the image or the concept. Just as the screen has to be empty in order for invisible informational images to show up on it.

And Remember, all organisms are in this together and their sole purpose is to survive, the human organism is no different to any other creatures innate instinct to survive...no ''thing'' is doing that...there is only doing without a second.

Why are you complaining about Hitler killing people when humans are killing cancer cells who also are naturally here with a right to be just as a human organism is...don't you think that's a bit hypocritical?

Also, humans kill animals by their millions every day so that they can fill their big fat greedy bellies with food that actually causes them more harm than good.. animals are killed sometimes very inhumanely,. animals also have the right to be otherwise they would not be would they? ... who gave humans the authority to take the life of those innocent animals?... I don't see you giving the same due respect you give to Hitler to those humans who commit such inhumane and selfish atrocities to poor defenceless animals ? ..but I'm only talking metaphorically here, in the story of I and other for the sake of communication from self to self.....so please explain yourself and before calling other people idiots, try taking the plank out of your own eye first?

User avatar
placid
Regular Poster
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby placid » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:11 am

Poodle wrote: if you can't see it, it assumes it can't see you


You don't see IT ..you are the IT seeing.

Can Light see itself, no, IT IS THE SEER that reflects itself.

A reflection has no light of it's own. but will take on the light of the only giver of light there is which is all one.

User avatar
Nobrot
Poster
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Nobrot » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:45 pm

placid wrote:
Since Angel has left, I'll chime in and answer your question.

Some use different words for the same point.

What some call God I call Awareness.

You cannot have cancer without the awareness of such.

So actually, it's very scientific. Because awareness does not need science to know anything, it's the only God damn knower of the word..

There have been some brave attempts at having a machine pass the Turing test. This isn't one of them.
2/10. See me after class.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 am

placid wrote: I'm saying that without awareness - cancer cannot be there either
Well that's obviously complete crap. The cancer is not self aware and neither is the person suffering cancer, until that person is diagnosed.

placid wrote:I know this is not what we've been taught at school
You didn't go to school remember? You told us you were home schooled and then deleted the post where you said that.

That's what your problem is. You don't know anything. Not even basic science or maths. We already have working scientific hypotheses, experimental results and good data, that works well for us. You have come here with nothing but gibberish and keep repeating it. Why should we change from our working scientific views to follow your non-working gibberish and love of Adolf Hitler? :lol:

Try a religious forum for religious people.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 am

placid wrote:I've explained this over and over, but you never listen.

Well, we know that you have had an "act of love" with a table, because of your love for Hitler. :shock: You explained that to us and that was pretty funny. I had a good laugh at you. :lol:

You also said that your posts are not meant to make any sense. However we already knew that.

I think it's time for you to move on now. I suggest you go to another forum and post your gibberish there, delete it and re-post the same gibberish again. Why should we be the only ones enjoying laughing at you.


Adolf Hitler and Table.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Angel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Because ~ scientifically speaking~ You cannot have anything without God.
This claim makes no sense and is certainly not scientific.

Are you saying that, if you have cancer, you cannot have cancer without your "God"?

Are you saying that, when all the innocent children were drowned in the flood by your "God", that this was a good thing or a bad thing?

Are you saying that when a person discoves they have AIDS and will probably die, that your "God" did this?

Please elaborate? :D

.


I realize talking letters to a peer in love with
numbers is pointless yet I try.
You know nothing of any individual that had died
SO how can you claim they are worthy of life?
You know nothing of God SO how can you
argue against God?
Get to Know someone or something before
you start a debate. Please.
Oh ~ and has a nice day :-)

Ps~ check your numbers ~ how many
children have to suffer then due by the
Hands of the people in the government ?
Or scientists?
Or religious leaders?
God will kill them all ~
Somebody only need agree with it.
2 or more. LoL
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26774
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:07 am

Angel wrote: I realize talking letters to a peer in love with numbers is pointless yet I try. You know nothing of any individual that had died SO how can you claim they are worthy of life? You know nothing of God SO how can you argue against God? Get to Know someone or something before you start a debate. Please. Oh ~ and has a nice day. Ps~ check your numbers ~ how many children have to suffer then due by the Hands of the people in the government ? Or scientists? Or religious leaders? God will kill them all ~ Somebody only need agree with it. 2 or more. LoL


Incoherent religious dribble from a Christian troll and not worth responding to.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Angel's Claim "You cannot have anything without God"

Postby Angel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: I realize talking letters to a peer in love with numbers is pointless yet I try. You know nothing of any individual that had died SO how can you claim they are worthy of life? You know nothing of God SO how can you argue against God? Get to Know someone or something before you start a debate. Please. Oh ~ and has a nice day. Ps~ check your numbers ~ how many children have to suffer then due by the Hands of the people in the government ? Or scientists? Or religious leaders? God will kill them all ~ Somebody only need agree with it. 2 or more. LoL


Incoherent religious dribble from a Christian troll and not worth responding to.


I am Soooooo Glad you posted that :lol:

Goodbye.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest