George Michael: a Pervert Burning in Hell Right Now

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

George Michael: a Pervert Burning in Hell Right Now

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 am

Synopsis: Pastor says George Michael a sodomite reprobate.

Does this guy set off straight guys' gaydar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDArJcUmzhY
Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: George Michael: a Pervert Burning in Hell Right Now

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:37 am

Check out the girl in the bikini on his wall... :-P

Lard, save me from your followers.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:43 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Does this guy set off straight guys' gaydar?

You can tell just by looking at him that he's a sodomite reprobate. Even without hearing his voice. But it become even more obvious if you turn the video speed up to 1.5!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:35 am

Since he was alone, how did the undercover officer observe `the act`, and what was it? Must we now fear that undercover officers are peeping into public restrooms? Are solo `acts` now illegal?

.. he was booked for an investigation of misdemeanor lewd conduct and released on $500 bail. The singer was alone in the restroom of a Beverly Hills park when an undercover officer saw him allegedly commit the act.

http://fox6now.com/2016/12/26/george-mi ... -revealed/

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:54 pm

TJrandom wrote:Since he was alone, how did the undercover officer observe `the act`, and what was it? Must we now fear that undercover officers are peeping into public restrooms? Are solo `acts` now illegal?

Well.............. legally and grammatically, there could still be G Michaels and fruits or vegetables or various mechanical devices involved. I know I would not want to walk in on something like THAT ................. but I wouldn't match my personal comfort zone to making victimless crimes JAILABLE.

Tells ..... to notice when your society/culture is .................... just a bit crazy.

................................. sadly, there are too many more.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Dear [Salutation][First Name]

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Second what bobbo_the_Pragmatist said.

In addition, who ARE these people who know God's thoughts so well that they can tell you who's in Hell right now? Does God empanel them as part of a jury before he pronounces sentence?
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

George Santayana, "Tipperary" (1918)

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Dear [Salutation][First Name]

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:06 pm

TJrandom wrote:Since he was alone, how did the undercover officer observe `the act`, and what was it? Must we now fear that undercover officers are peeping into public restrooms? Are solo `acts` now illegal?

.. he was booked for an investigation of misdemeanor lewd conduct and released on $500 bail. The singer was alone in the restroom of a Beverly Hills park when an undercover officer saw him allegedly commit the act.

http://fox6now.com/2016/12/26/george-mi ... -revealed/

Police in the US have done this for decades. I thought the LGBT community had made sufficient progress that this abominable practice had been stopped. Apparently not. Back in the 1980s, I lived in St. Albans in Hertfordshire for a couple of years. The local press there frequently reported some very salacious details of men being arrested for assignations. One I remember very well, a perfectly decent citizen under ordinary circumstances, I'm sure, arrested because the man in the next stall offered his penis through a hole in the wall, and the man decided to pleasure his anonymous neighbor. Who were these men harming? Why was it necessary to humiliate this man before the whole city?
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

George Santayana, "Tipperary" (1918)

BornAgainDisciple

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Unnecessary homophobia.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”