Wisdom and Understanding of the number 666

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Re: Wisdom and Understanding of the number 666

Postby Aztexan » Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 am

Chachacha wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:In a few million years, the earth's plates will shift again and Miami, FL will collide with Southport, Tasmania and no one will be here to say, "heh heh cool"

:lol: And Florida will be able to say, "Hey, don't blame me! I slipped!"

President Obama's Plan to create jobs:
Cover Fla. with a huge latex coating.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Its 616 not 666

Did you just kill off 50 of hifloo's best friends? :donkey:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Fri May 22, 2009 10:08 am

I hope to see the amount diminish to zero

busterggi
Regular Poster
Custom Title: General Weirdness

Postby busterggi » Fri May 22, 2009 12:02 pm

But if the number diminishes to zero won;t that mean that the apocalypse will be prevented & Jesus will be unable to come? That can be right frustrating.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm

busterggi wrote:But if the number diminishes to zero won;t that mean that the apocalypse will be prevented & Jesus will be unable to come? That can be right frustrating.

The Messiah will return even if one of the beasts refuses to comply with prophecy.
The term Prophecy is in some instances split into TWO CHOICES, either doing or not doing the Prophecy.

Say for example if Satan's Son called the Beast, Man of Sin, Lawless One,Son of Perdition, blah blah ; was to decide that he wouldn't carry Babylon of Luxury upon His Back. Then ''Prophecies'' concernibg his evil can be reduced and some of the evils foretold can be made obsolete before even taking root.

Some Scriptural Prophecy can be avoided. Ok ? :)

Jay Hoover
Frequent Poster

Postby Jay Hoover » Fri May 22, 2009 2:19 pm

highflyertoo wrote:All information from God and from self exposing demons is how I have insight.

"Self-exposing demons"? Do they wear trenchcoats?

Oh, and could you please ask god where I left my keys? The ones with the green leather strap. I have the other ones.

Thanks.
===========================================
Keep the Reason!

Jay Hoover
Frequent Poster

Postby Jay Hoover » Fri May 22, 2009 2:23 pm

highflyertoo wrote:For bigtim only and who ever else wants to read this ''tutoring''.

Revelation 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:and I heard the number of them.

The key word is number of

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard a voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands.

Again the key word is number when describing a tally.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Yet again the key revealing word is number of, it's SIMPLE ARITHMETIC when calculating an amount of something.

So when ''calculating the number of the beast, people who have wisdom and understanding know that it's an amount of something , and that something is a tally of six hundred and sixty six individual beasts which make up the BEAST ITSELF.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think there's some significance to the words, "number of".

Of course, I'm probably reading that "out of context".
Keep the Reason!

Jay Hoover
Frequent Poster

Postby Jay Hoover » Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 pm

highflyertoo wrote:I hope to see the amount diminish to zero

That's funny.

I feel the same way about your posts.
Keep the Reason!

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Fri May 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Jay Hoover wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:I hope to see the amount diminish to zero

That's funny.

I feel the same way about your posts.

LOL

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Sun May 24, 2009 11:27 am

The members of the Beast that make up the Beast itself are the real illuminati who have been taking on the shape of human flesh form for hundreds of years.

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 pm

highflyertoo wrote:The members of the Beast that make up the Beast itself are the real illuminati who have been taking on the shape of human flesh form for hundreds of years.

Speaking of human flesh: US Memorial Day is Monday, May 25 2009.
Hereʻs a prediction for you dude: "Youʻll take a {!#%@} day off"
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Sun May 24, 2009 3:32 pm

As the evidence was presented to me over the years, then I shall also present the evidence of who the members of the secret society are. Yet my difficulty is finding a demonstrable way that can minimise the panic.
Look what Orson Welles did on the radio when he bluffed about the Aliens Invading the World.
I really hope you skeptics will particpate in helping the World to stay calm when the news breaches mainstream society about Beasts ( fallen angels ) in flesh form.

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Sun May 24, 2009 6:14 pm

highflyertoo wrote:As the evidence was presented to me over the years, then I shall also present the evidence of who the members of the secret society are. Yet my difficulty is finding a demonstrable way that can minimise the panic.
Look what Orson Welles did on the radio when he bluffed about the Aliens Invading the World.
I really hope you skeptics will particpate in helping the World to stay calm when the news breaches mainstream society about Beasts ( fallen angels ) in flesh form.

Breasts in flesh form? You should have no trouble rounding up participants. :mrgreen:
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Mon May 25, 2009 2:04 am

I plan on looting. Loot, loot, loot! Gonna git me a wide-screen tv! :mrgreen:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

rrichar911
Perpetual Poster

Postby rrichar911 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:12 am

highflyertoo

The number of eggs in a carton is 12.

The number of my street address is 1462.

Does that mean that there are 1462 houses on my street?

No, it just means it is my address.

"number of" can have more than one meaning.

You have a theory, it may be right, but it is not for certain.

There could be a million demons in flesh, and the leader is number 666 rather than 667 or 668... or it could mean something totally different than counting the number of demons.

Need more evidence.
Last edited by rrichar911 on Mon May 25, 2009 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
What really intrest me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the universe ~ Albert Einstein

rrichar911
Perpetual Poster

Postby rrichar911 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:14 am

highflyertoo wrote:As the evidence was presented to me over the years, then I shall also present the evidence of who the members of the secret society are. Yet my difficulty is finding a demonstrable way that can minimise the panic.

Go ahead and hit me with it, I promise I won't panic.

As you have seen the non-bleivers are not going to panic, they will just have a good laugh. The believers are not going to panic either, because they trust in God.

Who is left to panic? You don't have the power to panic the world.
What really intrest me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the universe ~ Albert Einstein

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Mon May 25, 2009 8:31 am

rrichar911 wrote:highflyertoo

The number of eggs in a carton is 12.

The number of my street address is 1462.

Does that mean that there are 1462 houses on my street?

No, it just means it is my address.

"number of" can have more than one meaning.

You have a theory, it may be right, but it is not for certain.

There could be a million demons in flesh, and the leader is number 666 rather than 667 or 668... or it could mean something totally different than counting the number of demons.

Need more evidence.

Dan.7
[7] After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns
Rev.13
[1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev.17
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Now these Seven Heads and Ten Horns are symbolic; for they are ''individual kings'', and these Scriptures are telling the readers a revealed amount of Beasts that make up PART of the Number of the Beast Itself

Here's the explaining of the revealed NUMBER OF KINGS who in this segment of Scripture add to NUMBER OF 18 WHEN COUNTED .

Rev.17
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

busterggi
Regular Poster
Custom Title: General Weirdness

Postby busterggi » Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 pm

highflyertoo wrote:[quote="

So perhaps you can admit that the whole endtimes bit can be avoided?

insertnamehere
Custom Title: Fishy Potatohead

Postby insertnamehere » Tue May 26, 2009 12:37 am

Chachacha wrote: :lol:

Don't the Telly Tubbies add up to six if you multiply them by 112 and divide by 66 or something???

Oh wait, no, one of them carries a purse and the writers are trying to turn all little boys and girls gay. My mistake: it is so hard to keep track of it all.

:D

I missed this one :lol: I forgot about the Telly Tubbies homosexual scandal! I watched them with my nephew. Thanks alot Chachacha, now I'm a lesbian anti-christ! I wonder what the prescribed method would be to undo this ... ?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 26, 2009 12:55 am

This is my interpretation. The 616 in Revelations is a thinly disguised reference to Roman Julian Claudine Imperial family whose later members, Germanicus ( Caligula) and Nero persecuted christians. It was the future emperor, Titus, who killed off all remaining Jews at Masada in 70AD ( or enslaved them to build the Canal of Titus)

The Julio Claudines were the first emperors who had themselves redefined as "gods" and indeed Julius Caesar and Herod had temples built in Jerusalem and Caserea to this effect Revelations is a jewish rebutall to this claim.

Rev.17
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The imperial roman "purple" of the seven Julio/Claudine royal family members ( or seven hills of Imperial Rome) has some how become "scarlet" in translation or because the author never saw the colour. Only the imperial family or their office bearers could wear "purple". This includes the Emperor's ten Lictors. "Lictors" walk infront of the Emperor carrying fascines of an axe wrapped in stick. It is their power to demand attention that the word "fascinate" comes from.

Now these Seven Heads and Ten Horns are symbolic; for they are ''individual kings'', and these Scriptures are telling the readers a revealed amount of Beasts that make up PART of the Number of the Beast Itself

There were seven Julio Claudines and each had ten Lictors

Rev.17
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The Seven hills of Rome are well known to the general public. The imperial palace sits on the Palantine hill. I am only guessing that the woman is Livia, Augustus's wife who ruled with Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula who were emperors around the time of the Jesus myths. Livia appeared on coins in the middle east in her public crusade to be made a goddess like her husband Augustus

[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Caesar, Augustus, Tiberius, Germanicus, Claudius, =5
Nero = Fallen
Vespasian = Orgasnised the massacre in Masada by his son Titus.

[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The Emperor's ten Lictors carry the authority of the state. Under early roman imperial law the emperor was still not the source of power but simply "first man" of the Curia ( Senate)

[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.[/quote]

Well this is a bit more obvious. The Lictors do indeed carry the power of Rome in their fascines. We still call this power bestowed on a small group "Fascism".

The bible is a compilation of edited myths ordered by pagan Emperor in 310AD to allow for the political control over a cult that supplied an army to Constantine in a minor civil war. The "616" is simply a code word used to allow the author of revelation to abuse the royal family. I assume Constantine knew this when the editing was taking place adding "good Romans", "deep thinking Centurions" and "kind governors" to the New Testament myths. Contantine was not from the Julio Claudine family.

References
Seven Hills of Rome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome
Lictors http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lictor
The Julio/ Claudines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lives_of_t ... ve_Caesars

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue May 26, 2009 3:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Rev.17

The imperial roman "purple" of the seven Julio/Claudine royal family members ( or seven hills of Imperial Rome) has some how become "scarlet" in translation or because the author never saw the colour. Only the imperial family or their office bearers could wear "purple". This includes the Emperor's ten Lictors....

The etymology of the word "scarlet" might be of significance.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=scarlet

c.1250, "rich cloth" (often, but not necessarily, bright red in color), from an aphetic form of O.Fr. escarlate (12c., Mod.Fr. écarlate), from M.L. scarlatum "scarlet, cloth of scarlet" (cf. It. scarlatto, Sp. escarlate), from Pers. saqirlat "a kind of rich cloth," variant of siqillat "scarlet cloth, rich cloth," of unknown origin (Arabic siqillat "fine cloth" probably is ult. from Pers.).

Purple was an expensive colour, so "rich cloth" could have been the translator's intended meaning of "scarlet."

(I'm into etymology. :wink: )
#ANDAMOVIE

rrichar911
Perpetual Poster

Postby rrichar911 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 am

Can we conclude that no one has a clue?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 26, 2009 4:06 am

Gord wrote: (I'm into etymology. :wink: )

So am I. I hoped you enjoyed how a roman fascine became "Fascism" and "Fascinate". I like my tanks. Tanks "bits" are named after castle "bits".
The cupola, turret, mantlet & glacias from French. The german word "panzer" which means armour also comes from a french word. The english derivative is for the layer of armour over a man's stomach called a "paunche" but I don't know if anyone uses the word anymore in English.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 am

rrichar911 wrote:Can we conclude that no one has a clue?

Well you are probably right. To prove it we need we need a forum member to search all Hebrew works around 80 to 120 AD to see if they use the same code for Nero, Caligula etc, not in a bible context. We know the Syrian christian church and Eastern Orthodox Church has always ignored Revelations because it is anti Roman and Syria was the main Roman province and Orthodox the religion of Constantines' Roman empire.

The problem is that all Jews were massacred in Masada in 70AD so there is almost no Hebrew documents in this period to obtain evidence from. However the timing is "spot on" as revelations was composed in 96AD.

The oddest thing about the new testament is that although it was compiled more than 200 years after Masada it doesn't mention Masada and only talks about the destruction in Jerusalem by the beast of Rome in Revelations. I have no idea why people think Revelation is about the future if it states clearly that it is about the past i.e. "past kings"

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: (I'm into etymology. :wink: )

Tanks "bits" are named after castle "bits".
The cupola, turret, mantlet & glacias from French. The german word "panzer" which means armour also comes from a french word. The english derivative is for the layer of armour over a man's stomach called a "paunche" but I don't know if anyone uses the word anymore in English.

I thought the terminology was based on the armour of the mounted knight, although I admit I can't remember why I thought that. :hmm:
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 26, 2009 5:18 am

Gord wrote: I thought the terminology was based on the armour of the mounted knight, although I admit I can't remember why I thought that. :hmm:

Well to make it confusing German heavy tank "work groups" that used Tigers and King-Tigers painted "mounted knights" on the side of their turrets. Unfortunately I don't have a photo for you. Thec reason I like tanks is because they are sort of "medieval".

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Tue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm

busterggi wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:[quote="

So perhaps you can admit that the whole endtimes bit can be avoided?

Yes, now isn't that fantastic. woohoo

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Sat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

rrichar911 wrote:Can we conclude that no one has a clue?

I explained what the number ''666'' represents and yet you can't understand because of your lack of wisdom and insight.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm

This should help you people understand.

Revelation, chapter 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The great red dragon is symbolic for Satan, and the dragon has ''Seven Heads'', yet these Seven Heads are symbolic for Seven Individual Kings as written in Revelation 17:3,10.

Revelation, chapter 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

The great red dragon has a SYMBOLIC TAIL, for his tail are fallen angels that make up the rest of the Number of Beasts.
The SYMBOLIC TAIL is the rear guard that also destroy many peoples.

bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker

Postby bigtim » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:24 pm

brauneyz wrote:Breasts in flesh form? You should have no trouble rounding up participants.

Yummy...

highflyertoo wrote:I explained what the number ''666'' represents and yet you can't understand because of your lack of wisdom and insight.

No, you don't get it. So here, I'll go slow.

You see, Satan is imprisoned. When he is free he will run reign on earth causing a war between heaven and hell. There are 666 gates that lock Satan in his prison. The demons that walk the earth in human flesh are themselves fallen angels. They are working to unlock the 666 gates. There are angels that are here as well that fight the demons to try and prevent this war with heaven. In the middle are folks, like me, that know the REAL truth about what's going on. We're a group of "hunters" that go and hunt down monsters, creature, and often end up fighting with demons in an effort to send them back to hell.

http://fvza.org/index.html
~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:39 am

The people who are in human form are located in certain areas of interest.

11 August A tornado moved through Bunbury just after 11am peeling off half the ''Naval Cadet's Hall''
roof and smashing several glass panes at the Dolphin Discovery Centre.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 am

Members of the Beast Itself are the co-ordinators and organizers and instructors of the Bunbury Naval Cadets.

Back in 2004 I tried to expose them. And so Almighty God helped me by sending a Mini Tornado on August 11th 2004 ruining the Naval Cadet Complex forcing it to be demolished.

In 2005 I was still trying to expose members of the Beast Itself, and so Almighty God sent a bigger Tornado on t May 16th 2005 ruining the Catholic Church Cathedral forcing it to be demolished.
This OPEN SPACE of the vacant land of the Library and Catholic Church Hill corresponds with the DREAMS I HAD IN THE PAST .

Look at this link at the vacant lands that were previous occuppied by the Old Library and Catholic Church Cathedral...http://www.bunbury.wa.gov.au/pdf/Librar ... ary_04.pdf

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 am

highflyertoo wrote:Members of the Beast Itself are the co-ordinators and organizers and instructors of the Bunbury Naval Cadets. Back in 2004 I tried to expose them.

Can you please list exactly how you tried to expose the staff officers of the Bunbury Naval Cadet Base in 2004? Please restrict yourself to tangible things like a "street pamphlet" or "something you posted to them".

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Members of the Beast Itself are the co-ordinators and organizers and instructors of the Bunbury Naval Cadets. Back in 2004 I tried to expose them.

Can you please list exactly how you tried to expose the staff officers of the Bunbury Naval Cadet Base in 2004? Please restrict yourself to tangible things like a "street pamphlet" or "something you posted to them".

Hello Matthew. There are members of the Beast Itself in many different occupations. The thing about the Western Democratic System is one can change ''his or her'' qualifications in a short space of time ,which enables them to go hopping from one style of job to another with effortless ease.

The are members who have infiltrated the Police ! If you look human, then people have no reason to doubt it.

Satan himself can transform into a ''CLONE OF LIGHT'', so it's no surprise for demons to use their magic to become a ''HUMAN CLONE''.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:59 am

Hitler lost the war to make the world even riper for the Beast to possibly cause PERDITION on a super size scale.

Here's a clue as to one of the things that Hitler prevented Germany from becoming the first super power.Hitler ordered the Rocket Project Terminated

kairologic
Custom Title: adept alchemist

Postby kairologic » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:25 am

How many of you are aware that the math behind old Pharisee Numerology came from Egypt? 6 x 6 x 6 = 216. The Triple Tetragrammaton... or... the Triple Saros, if you do your math even further, in relation to the celestial motions which were most revered in concordance with God's clockwork manipulation of the Above and the Below. The main coolness of the Grecian Antikythera Mechanism is all about this cycle. An Exiligmos (another name for this Triple Saros) of the moon, which gives you cult-empowering predictability to the repeating lunar eclipse cycle, occurs once every 54 years and 30 days (+/- 1 or 2 days, depending on other fast geophysical oscillations). Take that and divide it by the amount of days in a synodic lunar cycle (29.63 days), which was well known to elite Mesopotamian astronomer-mystics... and tada!!! 666!!! That's a full lunar precession. The Beast, as it were, apart in its divine geomancy from the Holy Sun, revealed in the same way as the free feminine nature of Eve was to Adam...

On top of that, if one degree in the 25920-year-long Precession of Equinoxes = 72 years of duration... and 72 is the Tetragrammaton ("IHVH")... the Triple Tetragrammaton is 3 degrees. And you're now a Blue Lodge Master Mason. Congratulations!

I guess "I hath understanding." Pass it on! Demystify and empower!

And go here to read more on this stuff: http://kairologic.blogspot.com/2008/07/common-ground-cross-cultural-connection.html
Last edited by kairologic on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lux et Veritas,
Brendan Bombaci

~~~~~~~~~
"Geometry existed before the Creation. It is co-eternal with the mind of God... Geometry provided God with a model for the Creation... Geometry is God Himself." - Johannes Kepler [in Carl Sagan's "Cosmos"]

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 am

highflyertoo wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Hello Matthew. There are members of the Beast Itself in many different occupations. The thing about the Western Democratic System is one can change ''his or her'' qualifications in a short space of time ,which enables them to go hopping from one style of job to another with effortless ease.

The are members who have infiltrated the Police ! If you look human, then people have no reason to doubt it.

Satan himself can transform into a ''CLONE OF LIGHT'', so it's no surprise for demons to use their magic to become a ''HUMAN CLONE''.

I repeat my question. Can you please list exactly how you tried to expose the staff officers of the Bunbury Naval Cadet Base in 2004? Please restrict yourself to tangible things like a "street pamphlet" or "something you posted to them".

highflyertoo
BANNED

Postby highflyertoo » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

I repeat my question. Can you please list exactly how you tried to expose the staff officers of the Bunbury Naval Cadet Base in 2004? Please restrict yourself to tangible things like a "street pamphlet" or "something you posted to them".

No pamphlets. Only vocal.... There's more to dicuss, yet not at this stage, As I failed going through legal foolish worldly proceedures.

I'll try again when I'm more equipped to succeed.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 am

kairologic wrote:How many of you are aware that the math behind old Pharisee Numerology came from Egypt? I guess "I hath understanding." Pass it on! Demystify and empower! And go here to read more on this stuff: http://kairologic.blogspot.com/2008/07/common-ground-cross-cultural-connection.html

Hmmmm..... I'm a little skeptical because I have a problem with the different base systems. During the "babylonian captivity" ( very early cultural judaic origins brought by "Abraham" from Ur in Babylon during the agricultural collapse migrations of the Tigres) they would have been exposed to base a "base 60 system". Indeed modern western civilisation still uses this system for Time (60 minutes an hour), The Compass (360 degrees in a circle).

The semetic rules of Egypt, The Hyksos were expelled in the 15th century BC and this is the origins of the Exodus story, ( Obviously there was no bible exodus ). The Hyksos may or may not have used the Akkadian Base 60 system that "Abraham" brought with him or the Egyptian system. However an Egyptian only used fractions of 1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/24 they used a base 36 system.

Can you see why I'm a bit skeptical that you used 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 which is a decimal system that neither Egypt or Babylon used. I'm not exactly sure about this so I'm just expressing my first thoughts. I did enjoy your post.

kairologic
Custom Title: adept alchemist

Postby kairologic » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
kairologic wrote:How many of you are aware that the math behind old Pharisee Numerology came from Egypt? I guess "I hath understanding." Pass it on! Demystify and empower! And go here to read more on this stuff: http://kairologic.blogspot.com/2008/07/common-ground-cross-cultural-connection.html

Hmmmm..... I'm a little skeptical because I have a problem with the different base systems. During the "babylonian captivity" ( very early cultural judaic origins brought by "Abraham" from Ur in Babylon during the agricultural collapse migrations of the Tigres) they would have been exposed to base a "base 60 system". Indeed modern western civilisation still uses this system for Time (60 minutes an hour), The Compass (360 degrees in a circle).

The semetic rules of Egypt, The Hyksos were expelled in the 15th century BC and this is the origins of the Exodus story, ( Obviously there was no bible exodus ). The Hyksos may or may not have used the Akkadian Base 60 system that "Abraham" brought with him or the Egyptian system. However an Egyptian only used fractions of 1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/24 they used a base 36 system.

Can you see why I'm a bit skeptical that you used 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 which is a decimal system that neither Egypt or Babylon used. I'm not exactly sure about this so I'm just expressing my first thoughts. I did enjoy your post.

Great reply! One thing to keep in mind is that the old year was reckoned to 360 days... whether or not a particular culture had a similar numbering system to its neighbor, this was fairly shared. Even Mesoamerican peoples shared in this ideology (ie, the Maya with the Tun calendar count of one year). The other 5 days were not actually visible by the naked eye or most geomantic methods, as Sol "stices," or stands still, for 2.5 days (60 hours) at a time. Everything else is geometrical... divided by 10, the year has 36 day intervals; by 9, 40; by 8, the year has 45-day intervals, by 6, it has 60 day intervals, by 5, the year has 72-day parcels, divided by 4, it has 90, divided by 3, it has 120, divided by 2 it has 180 and so forth. By 7... well... 7 is a magical number, after all. :wink:

Anywho, many numerical division were used for their measurement systems of both the sky and their technology. Go here: http://books.google.com/books?id=98haVjAuGLsC&pg=PA208&lpg=PA208&dq=remen+cubit&source=bl&ots=vvKfYVQ8tl&sig=AS_LBcj5adFD2LQwMWIHdXKiwGI&hl=en&ei=0EonSqqCCKS-tAPRquBH&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6

That's an eeeeensy example.

Here's another: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sothic_cycle

None the less, the 6 cubed premise is a widely popular one with many Middle Eastern traditions of yore, and of today. A sufi, like a yogi, like a Tibetan monk, like a Catholic priest, all have necklaces (malas, rosaries, etc) which contain 108 beads on them. Shorter versions, worn around the wrist, are of 54 beads. How many years in an Exeligmos again? Heh, heh. 'Stuff goes wayyyyyyyyyy back.
Lux et Veritas,
Brendan Bombaci

~~~~~~~~~
"Geometry existed before the Creation. It is co-eternal with the mind of God... Geometry provided God with a model for the Creation... Geometry is God Himself." - Johannes Kepler [in Carl Sagan's "Cosmos"]

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”