The Solution To The Mystery

God, the FSM, and everything else.
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:20 am

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:
Gord wrote:"400 something year holocaust the Greeks suffered under the Ottomans"? Is T.A. one of those Greek Nazis? The Golden Showers, or whatever they're called?

A little history lesson for you--

No thanks.

Of course all you care about is to deviate from the subject of the topic, because you have no answer for the posted MULTIPLE CHOICE question--

The one I answered twice?

Suppose that INDEED YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT and you didn't mean to just mud the waters, and confuse people with fallacies, would you also :donkey: ume that every Briton, or Dutch or French who speaks in favor of his/her heritage are terrorists because a few young Britons, or Dutch, or French or from whichever country of the same heritage got brainwashed and joined a terror organization ? Get your head out of the bucket you got it stuck !

Da fuq you talking about? Are you one of those Greek Nazis, whatever they're called? They try to avoid answering direct questions too.

Edit: Golden Dawn! That's it, I knew I'd remember eventually.


Gord wrote: Da fuq you talking about?

Get the bucket of your head before you speak or write !

Gord wrote: Are you one of those Greek Nazis, whatever they're called? They try to avoid answering direct questions too.


You seem not to be that bright because you just called yourself, Mathew Ellard and whoever has so far AVOIDED ANSWERING MY DIRECT QUESTION, A NAZI ! Do Mathew a favor, don't help! :taunt:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Gord » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Gord wrote: Da fuq you talking about?

Get the bucket of your head before you speak!

There is no bucket of my head. My head is not a fluid, nor is it a malleable solid; it is contained within a soft basket that is pliable enough to take the shape of my head. A bucket would be an uncomfortable storage device for my head.

Gord wrote: Are you one of those Greek Nazis, whatever they're called? They try to avoid answering direct questions too.

You seem not to be that bright because you just called yourself, Mathew Ellard and whoever has so far AVOIDED ANSWERING MY DIRECT QUESTION, A NAZI ! Do Mathew a favor, don't help! :taunt:

No. I didn't. There are many things wrong with your conclusion:

1) In English, what I did was ask you a question. I did not call anyone (especially anyone else) anything. My subsequent statement pointed out a similarity you have with Nazis; but to assume that correlation implies causation is an error on your part.
2) I did not avoid answering your question, I answered it directly. The answer is F.
3) I'm not helping Matthew, I'm asking you stuff. Matthew doesn't need my help. He has his own basket for his head.

Since you are unwilling to answer my question, I will have to guess. There isn't a lot to go on so far, but my tentative conclusion is that yes, you are a supporter (if not a member) of Golden Dawn, or a similar organisation.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 am

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:
Gord wrote: Da fuq you talking about?

Get the bucket of your head before you speak!

There is no bucket of my head. My head is not a fluid, nor is it a malleable solid; it is contained within a soft basket that is pliable enough to take the shape of my head. A bucket would be an uncomfortable storage device for my head.

Gord wrote: Are you one of those Greek Nazis, whatever they're called? They try to avoid answering direct questions too.

You seem not to be that bright because you just called yourself, Mathew Ellard and whoever has so far AVOIDED ANSWERING MY DIRECT QUESTION, A NAZI ! Do Mathew a favor, don't help! :taunt:

No. I didn't. There are many things wrong with your conclusion:

1) In English, what I did was ask you a question. I did not call anyone (especially anyone else) anything. My subsequent statement pointed out a similarity you have with Nazis; but to assume that correlation implies causation is an error on your part.
2) I did not avoid answering your question, I answered it directly. The answer is F.
3) I'm not helping Matthew, I'm asking you stuff. Matthew doesn't need my help. He has his own basket for his head.

Since you are unwilling to answer my question, I will have to guess. There isn't a lot to go on so far, but my tentative conclusion is that yes, you are a supporter (if not a member) of Golden Dawn, or a similar organisation.


Oh, that question ! Sorry, I don't pay attention and tend to skip ridiculous statements not worthy of my time. But since you are so persistent : NO I DON'T BELONG TO ANY ORGANIZATION ( are you English, Scottish, Whales or Australian by the way ?) AND NO I WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE AFFILIATED WITH NAZIS OR OTHER FASCISTS FOR THAT MATTER ( didn't that become evident to you through the history lesson ?). In the future if you have a question that it is not answered check its level of ridiculousness before you let me know.

Furthermore, I have been in the UNITED STATESOFAMERICA for ALL my adult life and visited Greece once in all that time. Golden Dawn was not in the picture when I was growing up in Greece. I have close relatives and friends from childhood living in Greece and I consider myself fortunate to come from a country of such a unique history and heritage. While therefore I want all the best for Greece and its people, as an AMERICAN, I support the AMERICAN interests, and the ideas and ideals our country ( the US ) is known for WORLDWIDE. I was born in Scarborough, Canada by the way, and CANADA too, supports and has always supported the ideas and ideals of DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD.I hope this clarifies things for you.

Picking a non - existing choice in a multiple choice question ? WHOEVER DOES THAT ?
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Unifying lunatics to save time

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:.... you keep on twisting, and wriggling, and squirming and digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole.
Not in the slightest. :lol:

I am enjoying myself after reading your poem about infinities after infinities that you borrowed from the opening credits of the old 60's TV show "Ben Casey MD"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juN1mgR3VBQ

TazAnastazio wrote:...but for the record I never denied a historical fact
You deleted your previous "historically important insights into the universe" posts out of embarrassment. Did you forget again? :D


Mat, your assumptions ARE DILLUSIONAL.

1) THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HEAR ABOUT THIS SHOW.

2) I AM NOT EMBARRASSED BY MY SPECULATIONS, REASONING OR CONSIDERATION! THERE ARE THINGS I SPECULLATED JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE ARGUMENT, TO PASS TIME OR TO PROVE A POINT THROUGH SUPPOSITION, ANALOGIES OR WHAT HAVE YOU. AT ANY RATE WHAT YOU READ NOW ON THIS TOPIC IS WHAT "REAL SKEPTICISM" (TO USE A TERM YOU FAVOR, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS *UNBIASED* THINKING/CONSIDERING) LEAD ME TOO. I AM SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT. ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE THEORIES YOU SUPPORT? THEN GOOD FOR YOU! STOP WASTING YOURS AND EVERYBODY ELSE'S TIME HOPPING FROM POST TO POST THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, PUTTING YOUR TWO BITS THAT NOONE ASKED FOR, SEEKING ATTENTION AND TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN BY BEING DISRESPECTFUL; IN ORDER TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL MISHAPS AND TO GIVE OTHERS THE IMPRESSION, AND TO ASSURE YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE OF EXCEPTIONAL INTELLECTUAL ABILITIES AND IN POSSESION OF A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE. IF YOU TRULY HAVE THE AFOREMENTIONED ATTRIBUTES AS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE AND AS YOU TRY PROVE THAT YOU DO, THEN CAN'T YOU SIMPLY FIND A BETTER USE FOR THEM AND YOUR TIME?

3) NOT THAT I NEED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE, BUT THE REASON I DELEATED MY POSTS WAS BECAUSE I WANTED TO RE-ORGANIZE MY THEORY AND DID NOT WANT ANYBODY TO BORROW FROM IT WHILE ON THE WEB BEFORE IT WAS CLOSE TO COMPLETE!

4) STOP :donkey:umming ! it is not doing you any good!

5) I let you go off easy this time, but whether I "FASCINATE" you, or simply you are addicted to debating till you win the debate ( which will NEVER happen in this case, get over it already ), YOU CAN'T LET IT GO! YOU KEEP ON ASKING TO BE MORE AND MORE EMBARRASSED! WELL "ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE! "

6) INFORMATION SUCH AS THAT ON YOUR OTHER POST ABOUT THE DIMENSIONS ENCOMPASSING THE THIRD DIMENSION IS WELCOME ( REGARDLESS IF I FIND IT TO BE IMAGINATIVE SPECULATION WITHOUT BASIS ) AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN *RESPECTFUL* !

7) UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT BEING TAKEN ABACK BY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND SCRUTINY. IF ANYTHING, AND ADMITTEDLY SO, THE WAR OF ARGUMENTS I HAD TO DEFEND MY THEORY AGAINST IN THIS WEBSITE AND OTHERS A FEW YEARS BACK, ALONG WITH OCCASIONAL CONVERSATIONS I HAD WITH PEOPLE, HAVE BEEN THE FIRE INFINITISM HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO, PERSEVERED AGAINST, AND FORGED BY. I HAVE ACHIEVED MY OBJECTIVE! THANK YOU! YOUR CRITICISM IS NO LONGER NEEDED BUT IF YOU INSIST TO OFFER IT, *DO SO IN A RESPECTFUL, MATURE MANNER* !

8) THE REASON I POSTED MY THEORY HERE AGAIN, IS BECAUSE NOW THAT IT IS READY I HAD TO POST IT SOMEWHERE AS A FIRST STEP SO IT WILL BE SHOWN TO PEOPLE SKEPTICS, ZEALOTS, ATHEISTS, THEISTS AND ANYONE IN BETWEEN; BECAUSE I THINK INFINITISM IS A PHILOSOPHY THAT CAN BENEFIT PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF THEIR POINT OF VIEW AND BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE ON THE RECORDS BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE USES THE TERM IN A DIFFERENT MANNER.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEARERS OF TESTIMONY IF SUCH A NEED EVER ARISES !
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Gord » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:05 am

TazAnastazio wrote:( are you English, Scottish, Whales or Australian by the way ?)

Nope.

AND NO I WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE AFFILIATED WITH NAZIS OR OTHER FASCISTS FOR THAT MATTER ( didn't that become evident to you through the history lesson ?).

Sorry, I don't listen to "lessons" from crazy people on the internet.

In the future if you have a question that it is not answered check its level of ridiculousness before you let me know.

Riiiiight. Right. Because I'm supposed to know you think it's a ridiculous question if you refuse to answer it. Sorry President Trump, that {!#%@} won't sell here.

Furthermore, I have been in the UNITED STATESOFAMERICA for ALL my adult life and visited Greece once in all that time. Golden DAWN was not in the picture when I was growing up in Greece. I have close relatives and friends from childhood living in Greece and I consider myself fortunate to come from a country of such a unique history and heritage. While therefore I want all the best for Greece and its people, as an AMERICAN, I support the AMERICAN interests, and the ideas and ideals our country ( the US ) is known for WORLDWIDE. I was born in Scarborough, Canada by the way, and CANADA too, supports and has always supported the ideas and ideals of DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD.I hope this clarifies things for you.

How nice for you.

It didn't really clarify anything for me, but I'm sure it was cathartic for you. Or something like that. Hard to be sure.

Picking a non - existing choice in a multiple choice question ? WHOEVER DOES THAT ?

Someone who doesn't see the correct answer amongst those provided. You did a poor job of covering all the bases. I :donkey: :nuts: med that was either poor understanding on your part, or intentional misleading. Do you even understand the concepts you are questioning?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 am

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:( are you English, Scottish, Whales or Australian by the way ?)

Nope.

AND NO I WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE AFFILIATED WITH NAZIS OR OTHER FASCISTS FOR THAT MATTER ( didn't that become evident to you through the history lesson ?).

Sorry, I don't listen to "lessons" from crazy people on the internet.

In the future if you have a question that it is not answered check its level of ridiculousness before you let me know.

Riiiiight. Right. Because I'm supposed to know you think it's a ridiculous question if you refuse to answer it. Sorry President Trump, that {!#%@} won't sell here.

Furthermore, I have been in the UNITED STATESOFAMERICA for ALL my adult life and visited Greece once in all that time. Golden DAWN was not in the picture when I was growing up in Greece. I have close relatives and friends from childhood living in Greece and I consider myself fortunate to come from a country of such a unique history and heritage. While therefore I want all the best for Greece and its people, as an AMERICAN, I support the AMERICAN interests, and the ideas and ideals our country ( the US ) is known for WORLDWIDE. I was born in Scarborough, Canada by the way, and CANADA too, supports and has always supported the ideas and ideals of DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD.I hope this clarifies things for you.

How nice for you.

It didn't really clarify anything for me, but I'm sure it was cathartic for you. Or something like that. Hard to be sure.

Picking a non - existing choice in a multiple choice question ? WHOEVER DOES THAT ?

Someone who doesn't see the correct answer amongst those provided. You did a poor job of covering all the bases. I :donkey: :nuts: med that was either poor understanding on your part, or intentional misleading. Do you even understand the concepts you are questioning?


Gord wrote:
Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:( are you English, Scottish, Whales or Australian by the way ?)

Nope.


It's "ORGANIZATION" not "ORGANISATION" in America and Canada.

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Picking a non - existing choice in a multiple choice question ? WHOEVER DOES THAT ?

Someone who doesn't see the correct answer amongst those provided. You did a poor job of covering all the bases. I :donkey: :nuts: med that was either poor understanding on your part, or intentional misleading. Do you even understand the concepts you are questioning?


Notice I skipped all the other nonsense of response that you posted in between!

Well the ONLY other option for a choice in the Multiple Choice question I posted would be:

" F) I don't know "

But "I don't know" is not usually included in a multiple choice question because it would abundantly denote a false answer.

What do you propose your choice of F meant, what would you add that was left out?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Gord » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:47 am

TazAnastazio wrote:It's "ORGANIZATION" not "ORGANISATION" in America and Canada.

Nope. "Organization" is the American spelling. "Organisation" is the everywhere-else-in-the-world spelling. Canadians can spell it either way, because they're so Americanised.

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Picking a non - existing choice in a multiple choice question ? WHOEVER DOES THAT ?

Someone who doesn't see the correct answer amongst those provided. You did a poor job of covering all the bases. I :donkey: :nuts: med that was either poor understanding on your part, or intentional misleading. Do you even understand the concepts you are questioning?

Notice I skipped all the other nonsense of response that you posted in between!

Nope.

Well the ONLY other option for a choice in the Multiple Choice question I posted would be:

" F) I don't know "

But "I don't know" is not usually included in a multiple choice question because it would abundantly denote a false answer.

What do you propose your choice of F meant, what would you add that was left out?

If you want to make that your F, then my answer will be G.

G) The question is too flawed to answer in one brief statement. In the way it is written, it may not have an answer at all.

For more information, try here: http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictio ... g-bang.htm

Or this, about the beginning of time and the singularity: http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html

Or, if you prefer something shorter and more complicated, try these three:

https://www.thoughtco.com/brane-2699125
https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-string-theory-2699363
https://www.thoughtco.com/m-theory-2699256
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Unifying lunatics to save time

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:10 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS YOU CANNOT SUPPORT THE NOTION THAT GOD/THE INFINITE DOES NOT EXIST
It's a basic principle of both logic and science that you cannot prove the non-existence of something. The burden of proof lies with the person alleging the existence of the thing, not with the skeptic. So, I don't have to support my non-belief; you have to prove "god" exists.
TazAnastazio wrote:(ESPECIALLY WHEN MATHEMATICS PROVE INFINITY)
Mathematics doesn't prove anything; it's merely the language we use to describe the physical universe.
TazAnastazio wrote:YOU CAN BE AN AGNOSTIC AND SAY "I DON'T KNOW." IN WHICH CASE I'LL ASK YOU: "WHAT DO WE KNOW FROM MATH ABOUT INFINITY?"; BUT YOU CANNOT BE AN ATHEIST AND A SKEPTIC AT THE SAME TIME, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, AND ATHEISM FAILS THE SCRUTINY TEST OF A TRUE SKEPTIC.
1. I absolutely can be an atheist and a skeptic simultaneously, just like I can be a skeptic and also not believe in unicorns, Bigfoot, astrology, ESP, necromancy, the Loch Ness monster and its analogs, alien abduction, and a whole host of other things that cannot be proven to exist.
2. The scrutiny test of a "true skeptic?" Can you prove "god" exists? No. Until you can, then atheism is completely congruent with the mindset of skepticism. Blind belief is not congruent. However, I'm not a proselytizing atheist, but more of an apatheist. Not only do I not believe in "god," I don't care whether you believe or not...as long as you don't attempt to proselytize to me or legislate the tenets of your faith into law. In the first case, I would show you that your faith is based upon your deity's evil manipulation and trickery of his creations. In the second case, I would point out that you're violating my First Amendment rights.
TazAnastazio wrote:Admittedly though yours is the best answer I got so far. I am not trying to flatter you (I don't need to, as I already made obvious from previous posts), when I say "I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BRAVERY IN ANSWERING THE QUESTION AT LEAST SOMEWHAT HONESTLY."
No worries. I'm as difficult to flatter as I am to insult. :mrgreen: In any case, I'm sure that this post will cause you to take back any flattering statements you might have made.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

To whom lies the burden of proof, and the purpose of Infinitism.

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS YOU CANNOT SUPPORT THE NOTION THAT GOD/THE INFINITE DOES NOT EXIST
It's a basic principle of both logic and science that you cannot prove the non-existence of something. The burden of proof lies with the person alleging the existence of the thing, not with the skeptic. So, I don't have to support my non-belief; you have to prove "god" exists.
TazAnastazio wrote:(ESPECIALLY WHEN MATHEMATICS PROVE INFINITY)
Mathematics doesn't prove anything; it's merely the language we use to describe the physical universe.
TazAnastazio wrote:YOU CAN BE AN AGNOSTIC AND SAY "I DON'T KNOW." IN WHICH CASE I'LL ASK YOU: "WHAT DO WE KNOW FROM MATH ABOUT INFINITY?"; BUT YOU CANNOT BE AN ATHEIST AND A SKEPTIC AT THE SAME TIME, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, AND ATHEISM FAILS THE SCRUTINY TEST OF A TRUE SKEPTIC.
1. I absolutely can be an atheist and a skeptic simultaneously, just like I can be a skeptic and also not believe in unicorns, Bigfoot, astrology, ESP, necromancy, the Loch Ness monster and its analogs, alien abduction, and a whole host of other things that cannot be proven to exist.
2. The scrutiny test of a "true skeptic?" Can you prove "god" exists? No. Until you can, then atheism is completely congruent with the mindset of skepticism. Blind belief is not congruent. However, I'm not a proselytizing atheist, but more of an apatheist. Not only do I not believe in "god," I don't care whether you believe or not...as long as you don't attempt to proselytize to me or legislate the tenets of your faith into law. In the first case, I would show you that your faith is based upon your deity's evil manipulation and trickery of his creations. In the second case, I would point out that you're violating my First Amendment rights.
TazAnastazio wrote:Admittedly though yours is the best answer I got so far. I am not trying to flatter you (I don't need to, as I already made obvious from previous posts), when I say "I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BRAVERY IN ANSWERING THE QUESTION AT LEAST SOMEWHAT HONESTLY."
No worries. I'm as difficult to flatter as I am to insult. :mrgreen: In any case, I'm sure that this post will cause you to take back any flattering statements you might have made.


Nikki Nyx wrote: The burden of proof lies with the person alleging the existence of the thing, not with the skeptic. So, I don't have to support my non-belief; you have to prove "god" exists.


Time and again I have come up against this argument; where lies the burden of proof and the counter argument whether or not Atheists have the burden of disproof. At the same token to your argument wouldn't Atheists also have the burden of proof in explaining what caused the commencement of their version of the beginning? If the answer is simply "we don't know, but most certainly it was not God" don't they have the burden of proof in proving what's the reason of their certainty? Could Atheists provide an alternative third explanation between the only two available, namely: "Something caused such commencement" and "Nothing caused it" ? If these are the only two options don't the Atheists also share the " burden of proof " in providing an explanation on what caused that something in choice one, or how the commencement occurred on its own in choice two?



Nikki Nyx wrote:...as long as you don't attempt to proselytize to me or legislate the tenets of your faith into law.


Nikki, one of the inspiring reasons to my philosophy was that despite the fact that people claimed divine inspiration in their writing, we don't actually know what was tailored in these writings for whatever the purpose and what was actually meant as opposed to something else. One of the principles of Infinitism is that what you do, should not have by any means a negative effect to others and society. Another principle is to bridge the gaps between points of view, such as science and religion, simply because the Infinite encompasses all points of view depending on what people understand from what they observe.
Infinitism aims to free people from fear mongering and guilt by presenting as I said the point of view, that as long as you don't affect others negatively "you are good to go" as they say. I have seen young people been manipulated not only into drugs, crime etc., but also into wasting their lives going door to door trying to convince others to join their church (or even worse a cult); and even worse than that, young people being brainwashed into killing or been killed to fulfill the interests of others. I don't claim that Infinitism could stop that; it is an effort towards a contribution to positivity around me.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: To whom lies the burden of proof, and the purpose of Infinitism.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:.....where lies the burden of proof and the counter argument whether or not Atheists have the burden of disproof.

Step 1) "You cannot prove a negative". This means Atheists do not have to, nor can they, prove something doesn't exist. The Onus is on religious people to put forward a falsifiable hypothesis prove their hypothesis about their god is true.

Step 2) "You have no falsifiable hypothesis for your "Gods". This means you cannot claim you have a hypothesis for god unless you can actually set down a fixed falsifiable hypothesis for what you "god" is and test it.

This is a science forum. Try a poetry forum.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: To whom lies the burden of proof, and the purpose of Infinitism.

Postby Gord » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:12 am

TazAnastazio wrote:If the answer is simply "we don't know, but most certainly it was not God" don't they have the burden of proof in proving what's the reason of their certainty?

Yes. Anyone who makes a positive claim (in this case, that gods do not exist) has the burden of proof.

For example, anyone who claims the god Thor does not exist has to provide evidence to support their statement. This, of course, will be impossible to prove, since there could be a god called Thor in existence that no one knows about.

Could Atheists provide an alternative third explanation between the only two available, namely: "Something caused such commencement" and "Nothing caused it" ?

Yes. Anyone can always provide a third alternative explanation to just about anything. The problem is, if their alternative explanations don't stand up to scrutiny, they aren't very useful except as a belief.

Nikki Nyx wrote:...as long as you don't attempt to proselytize to me or legislate the tenets of your faith into law.

Nikki, one of the inspiring reasons to my philosophy was that despite the fact that people claimed divine inspiration in their writing, we don't actually know what was tailored in these writings for whatever the purpose and what was actually meant as opposed to something else.

Most atheists probably would tend to agree with that. People claim many things, but without evidence to back up those claims, their purpose will always be suspect.

One of the principles of Infinitism is that what you do, should not have by any means a negative effect to others and society.

A nice goal, but ultimately impossible. Breathing, eating, pooping, walking around, all can have negative effects on others (and society).

Infinitism aims to free people from fear mongering and guilt by presenting as I said the point of view, that as long as you don't affect others negatively "you are good to go" as they say. I have seen young people been manipulated not only into drugs, crime etc., but also into wasting their lives going door to door trying to convince others to join their church (or even worse a cult); and even worse than that, young people being brainwashed into killing or been killed to fulfill the interests of others. I don't claim that Infinitism could stop that; it is an effort towards a contribution to positivity around me.

Needs work, then. You seem to have engendered a lot of negativity around here. Also, the things you say don't seem to be related to the Infinitism of which I was aware, namely: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinitism
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: To whom lies the burden of proof, and the purpose of Infinitism.

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:28 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote: The burden of proof lies with the person alleging the existence of the thing, not with the skeptic. So, I don't have to support my non-belief; you have to prove "god" exists.
Time and again I have come up against this argument; where lies the burden of proof and the counter argument whether or not Atheists have the burden of disproof.
There's no such thing as "burden of disproof." As I said, you cannot prove the non-existence of a thing. Therefore, the burden of proof is wholly on the person claiming the existence of the thing. Until that burden is met, the skeptic needs no counter argument.
TazAnastazio wrote:At the same token to your argument wouldn't Atheists also have the burden of proof in explaining what caused the commencement of their version of the beginning?
Yes, of course. The current theory is the Big Bang, there being sufficient evidence to support its validity.
TazAnastazio wrote:If the answer is simply "we don't know, but most certainly it was not God" don't they have the burden of proof in proving what's the reason of their certainty?
No. If you are alleging it was "god," then the burden of proof is, again, on you to prove it was "god." Skeptics and scientists can say "it most certainly was not 'god'" all day long...because there exists absolutely no evidence to support "god."
TazAnastazio wrote:Could Atheists provide an alternative third explanation between the only two available, namely: "Something caused such commencement" and "Nothing caused it" ?
Where is it written that those are the only two available explanations? Perhaps it's not that simple. Tracing any complex process back to its root cause is a complicated, difficult undertaking. What caused a pregnancy? The simple answer is that a sperm fertilized an ovum which then implanted in the prepared lining of a uterus. But the complicated answer involves tracing the evolution of human beings back to the primordial ooze and beyond, then back to the development of sperm and ova. Now apply that process to the creation and evolution of an entire universe.
TazAnastazio wrote:If these are the only two options don't the Atheists also share the " burden of proof " in providing an explanation on what caused that something in choice one, or how the commencement occurred on its own in choice two?
With all due respect, I don't hear theists offering any evidential theory on the creation of the universe. Scientifically, it's entirely possible that the root cause of the Big Bang exists in another universe. Which means that the only way we can develop a theory about it is by observing, in this universe, processes that may be the root cause of the creation of other universes. This would be like inferring the repercussions of dropping a stone in a pond by examining the splash that the stone leaves behind. We can't access the "pond." We can only observe the "splash."

Personally, my money is on gamma ray bursts being the "splashes." They're rare, and they generate an incredible amount of energy, more in a short period of time than our Sun will in its entire lifetime. Some have been observed to shine brighter than the rest of the observable universe combined. They last from milliseconds to hours and, thankfully, none have occurred in our galaxy, since a GRB anywhere near Earth would result in our extinction. I think GRBs are the "splash" left behind when a Big Bang creates a new universe elsewhere in the multiverse.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Could the world espouse voluntarily to Atheism large-scale in the near future? How about Infinitism as depicted here ?

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 am

Nikki [quote="TazAnastazio wrote:Could Atheists provide an alternative third explanation between the only two available, namely: "Something caused such commencement" and "Nothing caused it" ?

Where is it written that those are the only two available explanations? Perhaps it's not that simple. Tracing any complex process back to its root cause is a complicated, difficult undertaking. What caused a pregnancy? The simple answer is that a sperm fertilized an ovum which then implanted in the prepared lining of a uterus. But the complicated answer involves tracing the evolution of human beings back to the primordial ooze and beyond, then back to the development of sperm and ova. Now apply that process to the creation and evolution of an entire universe.


... continue applying that process to the creation of an infinite number of universes... It is written nowhere that you should or should not stop there, but logic dictates that you should continue the process and NEVER stop; because if you do stop your logic will also dictate that you should not have started the process in the first place, because there could be no existence if the process in question was finite and not *Infinite.*

This could be a Rhetorical question unless you prefer to answer it :

Mass scale Atheism was imposed in communist societies. Could Atheism be adopted voluntarily or would that fail due to an inherent by nature need for humans to believe in a higher power; like Communism failed due to also being inherent by nature for people to want to improve their lives ? It is evident that even though Atheism as a philosophy was available from ancient times the greater part of the world population did not, and as it seems will not at least in the foreseeable future, espouse to it at a large scale voluntarily. If you agree with this statement, and if you agree that Infinitism as depicted in this thread has a higher possibility to be adopted by the world population in the foreseeable future, how does Infinitism compare in your opinion to other philosophies and even to religions as an alternative in regards to its benefits, if any ?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Could the world espouse voluntarily to Atheism large-scale in the near future? How about Infinitism as depicted here

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:50 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Could Atheists provide an alternative third explanation between the only two available, namely: "Something caused such commencement" and "Nothing caused it" ?
Which dimensions are you talking about?

The universe is not infinite as there are no large scale comic background radiation "ripples".

Universe.jpg


TazAnastazio made his claim in the opening post and wrote:The Infinite has no shape nor size, no beginning nor end, no limits, no gaps; "nothing", "time" and "distance" do not exist for the Infinite, as it encompasses every stage and every existence. The Infinite is God

Bummer for you then, that the universe isn't infinite. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

more religious crap

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:10 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Mass scale Atheism was imposed in communist societies.
Christianity was imposed by the Roman Empire when it became the state religion.

What do think was the biggest religion in the world before the Romans imposed Christianity?

Why do you think Christianity and other religions are dying out, as world education improves?
:lol:

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Could the world espouse voluntarily to Atheism large-scale in the near future? How about Infinitism as depicted here

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Could Atheism be adopted voluntarily or would that fail due to an inherent by nature need for humans to believe in a higher power
I disagree that humans have an inherent need to believe in a higher power. Humans who do believe generally have one or more of the following issues:
• An inability to face the randomness of life's ups and downs without a figurative crutch.
• A lack of independence and resourcefulness.
• A fear of mortality, especially ego-death.
• A lack of self-esteem, combined with a need to feel special or superior.
• An ability to suspend disbelief and ignore logic.
When you simply accept that life has its ups and downs, and they are random, having nothing to do with whether you are a "good person" or not, then you're in a position to better prepare for the down times and deal with them when they arrive. You don't rely on prayer (hoping really hard); you get up off your ass and do something to alleviate your situation. And you can't live when you worry constantly about what might happen to you after death. You're alive now; bloody well enjoy it. Work on your self-esteem—the "self" part being crucial—instead of relying on external things to boost you. Lastly, examine the idea of a deity under the cold, unforgiving light of logic...it'll evaporate like fog in the sunlight, because it can't stand up to rational scrutiny.

TazAnastazio wrote:It is evident that even though Atheism as a philosophy was available from ancient times the greater part of the world population did not, and as it seems will not at least in the foreseeable future, espouse to it at a large scale voluntarily.
This is simply because the world population is mostly ignorant and irrational.

TazAnastazio wrote:If you agree with this statement, and if you agree that Infinitism as depicted in this thread has a higher possibility to be adopted by the world population in the foreseeable future, how does Infinitism compare in your opinion to other philosophies and even to religions as an alternative in regards to its benefits, if any ?
To be honest, I've mostly skipped your longer posts because of the formatting you've chosen. It's difficult to read a wall of text in ALL CAPS, or in a garish color with a drop shadow, or where natural paragraphs are lacking. But your interpretation doesn't seem to agree with the Wikipedia definition of Infinitism, which seems like a bunch of nonsense. I'm uninterested in any philosophy that insists on including a deity, because I find that such practices waste time on mythology to the detriment of human problems. Religions seem mainly interested in self-aggrandizement, not in improving the lives of their adherents.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Unifying lunatics to save time

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:04 am

TazAnastazio wrote: Mat, your assumptions ARE DILLUSIONAL.

You are just jealous. You wrote your poem "infinities in infinities in infinities" about the universe and discovered that an American B-Grade TV show did it first in 1961. :lol:
Infinity.JPG


I didn't bother reading the rest of your post as it it was in capitals again. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Unifying lunatics to save time

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I didn't bother reading the rest of your post as it it was in capitals again. :D

He has to yell so you'll hear him over the sound of his loud thinking. :pardon:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 am

It is evident that even though Atheism as a philosophy was available from ancient times the greater part of the world population did not, and as it seems will not at least in the foreseeable future, espouse to it at a large scale voluntarily.

Atheism doesn't have to be chosen, it just is. Religion/religiosity is learned. Once that happened (and it does to a large degree, because it is being forcefed from an early age where it holds sway), the non-religious state often is voluntarily returned to if no longer demanded by one's circumstances.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 am

Does "dillusional" mean you have irrational thoughts about pickles?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Mass scale Atheism was imposed in communist societies.
Christianity was imposed by the Roman Empire when it became the state religion.

What do think was the biggest religion in the world before the Romans imposed Christianity?

Why do you think Christianity and other religions are dying out, as world education improves?
:lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote: Christianity was imposed by the Roman Empire when it became the state religion.


That Mat is an undeniable historical fact, as is that the Communists like the Soviets imposed ATHEISM.
The Romans wanted to control people through faith. The Communists/ Soviets wanted to control people through lack of it. Because with faith comes hope. Can you imagine a world without any hope Mat ? Can you contemplate the outcome ? Infinitism is about breaking the shuckles of humanity and getting rid of fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact.

scrmbldggs wrote: ... the non-religious state often is voluntarily returned to if no longer demanded by one's circumstances.


What are the chances of such an occurrence on a large-scale level scrmbldggs ?

NikkyNyx wrote: I disagree that humans have an inherent need to believe in a higher power. Humans who do believe generally have one or more of the following issues:
• An inability to face the randomness of life's ups and downs without a figurative crutch.
• A lack of independence and resourcefulness.
• A fear of mortality, especially ego-death.
• A lack of self-esteem, combined with a need to feel special or superior.
• An ability to suspend disbelief and ignore logic.
When you simply accept that life has its ups and downs,...


NikkyNyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:It is evident that even though Atheism as a philosophy was available from ancient times the greater part of the world population did not, and as it seems will not at least in the foreseeable future, espouse to it at a large scale voluntarily.
This is simply because the world population is mostly ignorant and irrational.


Wouldn't the world be a better place if the whole population thought in your terms Nikky ?

NikkyNyx wrote: I'm uninterested in any philosophy that insists on including a deity,...

The Infinite is not a "deity !" as it encompasses infinitely ALL existences, concepts and objects! A deity would be a finite *existence* if it existed.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: Mat, your assumptions ARE DILLUSIONAL.

You are just jealous. You wrote your poem "infinities in infinities in infinities" about the universe and discovered that an American B-Grade TV show did it first in 1961. :lol:
Infinity.JPG

I didn't bother reading the rest of your post as it it was in capitals again. :D


Mat, the only reason that post was in all capitals is because you insist repeating things over and over after I kept on responding over and over that it is not the case. I am not jealous over a soap opera. I admire the brilliance of Victor Hugo. I can assure you I was taken aback when, after I had considered the basic concepts of Infinitism in the early 2000's (I named it then "the theory of everything and nothing") I read this quote from "Les Miserables" below:

“The infinite exists. It is there. If the infinite had no me, the me would be its limit; it would not be the infinite; in other words, it would not be. But it is. Then it has a me. This me of the infinite is God.”

and later in the book...

"The infinite is. He is there. If the infinite had no person, person would be without limit; it would not be infinite; in other words, it would not exist. There is, then, an I. That I of the infinite is God."

I was quite surprised when I came across this quote by Hugo:

"He contemplated the grandeur, and the presence of God; the eternity of the future, that strange mystery; the eternity of the past, a stranger mystery; all the infinities hidden deep in every direction; and, without trying to comprehend the incomprehensible, he saw it. He did not study God; he was dazzled by Him. He reflected uponthe magnificent union of atoms, which give visible forms to Nature, revealing forces by recognizing them, creating individualities in unity, proportions in extension,the innumerable in the infinite, and through light producing beauty. These unions are forming and dissolving continually; from which come life and death."

magine that ! I, and the great thinker Victor Hugo, coming up to the same conclusions about GOD - THE INFINITE ! I was astounded!

I guess Victor Hugo must have been a "lunatic" by your perception Mat.

Perhaps I and Hugo would be burned at the stake by the Inquisition had we lived in those times, like Geordano Bruno who according to Wikipedia :

... his conception of infinite worlds. "This was perhaps the most dangerous notion of all... If other worlds existed with intelligent beings living there, did they too have their visitations? The idea was quite unthinkable."
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:28 am

TazAnastazio wrote: That Mat is an undeniable historical fact, as is that the Soviets imposed Communism.
You really are a total idiot. I don't think Czar Nicholas imposed Marxist-Leninism, Do you?
The Bolsheviks were "voted in" for the Duma.


TazAnastazio wrote: The soviets wanted to control people through lack of it.
Wrong again. Marx said "religion is the opiate of the masses. Lenin never banned Christianity. In fact, the old KGB used the Russian Orthodox clergy as informants.


It must be hard for you to live in the 21st Century. You still believe in the diminishing cults that arose from bronze age middle-eastern religions.

Have you considered putting yourself on exhibition in a museum, so modern people can see what religion was back then? :lol:

KevinLevites
Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby KevinLevites » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:The Infinite has no shape nor size, no beginning nor end, no limits, no gaps; "nothing", "time" and "distance" do not exist for the Infinite, as it encompasses every stage and every existence. The Infinite is God.
For some inconceivable reason, you have decided to post this religious gibberish on a science based skeptic forum.

I suggest you relocate to the David Icke Forum where you will have an audience. You will simply be attacked here.

https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3[/quote

I disagree with you Mr. Ellard, if only to point out that he's not worth the time and energy that it takes to attack him.

If he has any legitimate points to make...then let him make them. Otherwise, I couldn't care less about what he has to say.

All my best,
---Kevin

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 am

KevinLevites wrote: I disagree with you Mr. Ellard
You can call me Matthew.

KevinLevites wrote:if only to point out that he's not worth the time and energy that it takes to attack him.
Wise words. However, I have a fascination for weird people and heir thought processes.

The weird ones are a form of free entertainment, sort of like watching a car crash in slow motion..
:D

KevinLevites
Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby KevinLevites » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 am

Thank for answering, Matthew.

I like considering different ideas, but I don't like people who stir up problems just for it's own sake.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:01 am

TazAnastazio wrote: I read this quote from "Les Miserables" below:

“The infinite exists. It is there. If the infinite had no me, the me would be its limit; it would not be the infinite; in other words, it would not be. But it is. Then it has a me. This me of the infinite is God.”

I guess Victor Hugo must have been a "lunatic" by your perception Mat. I was astounded.

Has anyone informed you that Les Miserables is a fictional novel? and the characters aren't real?

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

LOOK IN THE MIRROR MATTHEW ELLARD !

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: That Mat is an undeniable historical fact, as is that the Soviets imposed Communism.
You really are a total idiot. I don't think Czar Nicholas imposed Marxist-Leninism, Do you?
The Bolsheviks were "voted in" for the Duma.


TazAnastazio wrote: The soviets wanted to control people through lack of it.
Wrong again. Marx said "religion is the opiate of the masses. Lenin never banned Christianity. In fact, the old KGB used the Russian Orthodox clergy as informants.


It must be hard for you to live in the 21st Century. You still believe in the diminishing cults that arose from bronze age middle-eastern religions.

Have you considered putting yourself on exhibition in a museum, so modern people can see what religion was back then? :lol:


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew Ellard wrote: color=#000080]You really are a total idiot.


LOOK IN THE MIRROR MATHEW ELLARD !


Matthew Ellard wrote:[ I don't think Czar Nicholas imposed Marxist-Leninism, Do you?
The Bolsheviks were "voted in" for the Duma.



Marxist–Leninist atheism (Russian: Марксистско-ленинский атеизм), also known as Marxist-Leninist scientific atheism, is a part of the wider Marxist–Leninist philosophy (the type of Marxist philosophy found in the Soviet Union), which was irreligious and anti-clerical,[1][2] while at the same time advocating a materialist understanding of nature.[3][4] Marxism–Leninism holds that religion is the opium of the people, in the sense of promoting passive acceptance of suffering on Earth in the hope of eternal reward. Therefore, Marxism–Leninism advocates the abolition of religion and the acceptance of atheism.[5] In addition, Marxist-Leninist scientific atheism purports to explain "the origin of religion", as well as what it teaches to be "scientific criticism of it".[3] Marxist–Leninist atheism has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, G.W.F. Hegel, Karl Marx, and Vladimir Lenin.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E ... st_atheism

Have you ever met anyone from the Soviet Union? In what planet do you live ?

I'll clarify it for you : "...COMMUNISTS like the Soviets IMPOSED Atheism. The Romans wanted to control people through faith. The Communists / Soviets wanted to control people through lack of it."


Matthew Ellard wrote:Has anyone informed you that Les Miserables is a fictional novel? and the characters aren't real?


Matthew Ellard wrote:It must be hard for you to live in the 21st Century...


ISThe concept of presenting a philosophical concept through fiction, poetry or other literature NEW TO YOUeven though it has been around BEFORE 1605 when Cervantes published his Don Quixote, that was the 16th Century ! You :quix: should have known about that !

Matthew Ellard wrote:It must be hard for you to live in the 21st Century. You still believe in the diminishing cults that arose from bronze age middle-eastern religions.


◾The number of Muslims will nearly equal the number of Christians around the world.
◾Atheists, agnostics and other people who do not affiliate with any religion – though increasing in countries such as the United States and France – will make up a declining share of the world’s total population.
◾The global Buddhist population will be about the same size it was in 2010, while the Hindu and Jewish populations will be larger than they are today.
◾In Europe, Muslims will make up 10% of the overall population.
◾India will retain a Hindu majority but also will have the largest Muslim population of any country in the world, surpassing Indonesia.
◾In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.
◾Four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/reli ... 2010-2050/


Matthew Ellard wrote: I guess Victor Hugo must have been a "lunatic" by your perception Mat. I was astounded


You pick different quotes of mine and string them together without ". . . " PINNOCHIO ! :pin:

Matthew Ellard wrote: Have you considered putting yourself on exhibition in a museum, so modern people can see what religion was back then? :lol:


You certainly would not fair any better, NEITHER WOULD ATHEISM if your mug was exhibited in a museum with the subscription "ATHEIST!" :taunt: MATHEW ELLARD sinking :sinking: *AGAIN* WILL YOU EVER LEARN YOUR LESSON !

Matthew Ellard wrote: I have a fascination for weird people and heir thought processes.

The weird ones are a form of free entertainment, sort of like watching a car crash[i] in slow motion :lol:


It seems you have a fascination with ABASING AND EMBARRASSING yourself :bag: , It's ABUNDANTLY CLEAR you can't get enough of * "ENTERTAINING YOURSELF" * doing * THAT ! * " As long as you don't affect others and society negatively, "YOU CAN DO * WHATEVER * YOU LIKE TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELF for all anybody cares; would or should care ! :cry2: :taunt:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:40 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Mass scale Atheism was imposed in communist societies.
Christianity was imposed by the Roman Empire when it became the state religion.

What do think was the biggest religion in the world before the Romans imposed Christianity?

Why do you think Christianity and other religions are dying out, as world education improves?
:lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote: Christianity was imposed by the Roman Empire when it became the state religion.


That Mat is an undeniable historical fact, as is that the Communists like the Soviets imposed ATHEISM.
The Romans wanted to control people through faith. The Communists/ Soviets wanted to control people through lack of it. Because with faith comes hope. Can you imagine a world without any hope Mat ? Can you contemplate the outcome ? Infinitism is about breaking the shackles of humanity and getting rid of fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact.

scrmbldggs wrote: ... the non-religious state often is voluntarily returned to if no longer demanded by one's circumstances.


What are the chances of such an occurrence on a large-scale level scrmbldggs ?

NikkiNyx wrote: I disagree that humans have an inherent need to believe in a higher power. Humans who do believe generally have one or more of the following issues:
• An inability to face the randomness of life's ups and downs without a figurative crutch.
• A lack of independence and resourcefulness.
• A fear of mortality, especially ego-death.
• A lack of self-esteem, combined with a need to feel special or superior.
• An ability to suspend disbelief and ignore logic.
When you simply accept that life has its ups and downs,...


NikkiNyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:It is evident that even though Atheism as a philosophy was available from ancient times the greater part of the world population did not, and as it seems will not at least in the foreseeable future, espouse to it at a large scale voluntarily.
This is simply because the world population is mostly ignorant and irrational.


Wouldn't the world be a better place if the whole population thought in your terms Nikky ?

NikkiNyx wrote: I'm uninterested in any philosophy that insists on including a deity,...

The Infinite is not a "deity !" as it encompasses infinitely ALL existences, concepts and objects! A deity would be a finite *existence* if it existed.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: Mat, your assumptions ARE DILLUSIONAL.

You are just jealous. You wrote your poem "infinities in infinities in infinities" about the universe and discovered that an American B-Grade TV show did it first in 1961. :lol:
Infinity.JPG

I didn't bother reading the rest of your post as it it was in capitals again. :D


Mat, the only reason that post was in all capitals is because you insist repeating things over and over after I kept on responding over and over that it is not the case. I am not jealous over a soap opera. I admire the brilliance of Victor Hugo. I can assure you I was taken aback when, after I had considered the basic concepts of Infinitism in the early 2000's (I named it then "the theory of everything and nothing") I read this quote from "Les Miserables" below:

“The infinite exists. It is there. If the infinite had no me, the me would be its limit; it would not be the infinite; in other words, it would not be. But it is. Then it has a me. This me of the infinite is God.”

and later in the book...

"The infinite is. He is there. If the infinite had no person, person would be without limit; it would not be infinite; in other words, it would not exist. There is, then, an I. That I of the infinite is God."

I was quite surprised when I came across this quote by Hugo:

"He contemplated the grandeur, and the presence of God; the eternity of the future, that strange mystery; the eternity of the past, a stranger mystery; all the infinities hidden deep in every direction; and, without trying to comprehend the incomprehensible, he saw it. He did not study God; he was dazzled by Him. He reflected uponthe magnificent union of atoms, which give visible forms to Nature, revealing forces by recognizing them, creating individualities in unity, proportions in extension,the innumerable in the infinite, and through light producing beauty. These unions are forming and dissolving continually; from which come life and death."

magine that ! I, and the great thinker Victor Hugo, coming up to the same conclusions about GOD - THE INFINITE ! I was astounded!

I guess Victor Hugo must have been a "lunatic" by your perception Mat.

Perhaps I and Hugo would be burned at the stake by the Inquisition had we lived in those times, like Geordano Bruno who according to Wikipedia :

... his conception of infinite worlds. "This was perhaps the most dangerous notion of all... If other worlds existed with intelligent beings living there, did they too have their visitations? The idea was quite unthinkable."
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: One time I ate a dead frog

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:Does "dillusional" mean you have irrational thoughts about pickles?

It does now!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: One time I ate a dead frog

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Does "dillusional" mean you have irrational thoughts about pickles?

It does now!

We should start a funny error dictionary.

Here's another one from above:
shuckles: when shucking corn, the corn silk that sticks to your skin and tickles you, making you chuckle
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:
NikkyNyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:It is evident that even though Atheism as a philosophy was available from ancient times the greater part of the world population did not, and as it seems will not at least in the foreseeable future, espouse to it at a large scale voluntarily.
This is simply because the world population is mostly ignorant and irrational.
Wouldn't the world be a better place if the whole population thought in your terms Nikky?
It's "Nikki."

I wasn't making a value judgment, merely a statement of fact. "Stupid" would be a value judgment; "ignorant" merely means they lack knowledge and sophistication, a situation that can be corrected. Rationality can be corrected as well, since it's learned.

Knowledge is power, dude. And, contrary to popular opinion, ignorance is not bliss.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:02 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:
NikkiNyx wrote: I'm uninterested in any philosophy that insists on including a deity,...
The Infinite is not a "deity !" as it encompasses infinitely ALL existences, concepts and objects! A deity would be a finite *existence* if it existed.
My statement stands. Your philosophy includes the concept of deities.

Further, if Infinitism "encompasses infinitely all existences, concepts, and objects," then it must encompass both disturbed and malicious ideas as well. To what end? What's the point of a philosophy that encompasses racism, sadism, xenophobia, pedophilia, misogyny, homophobia, etc.? Merely to claim tolerance?

This is not "freeing humanity from ignorance." It's abrogating your responsibility as a human being to better yourself and the society in which you live. It's claiming that you owe no rent on the piece of Earth you're using. It's the absolute worse kind of self-justification for failing to be accountable for your own actions...and inaction. Accepting every idea equally is a complete copout.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: One time I ate a dead frog

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Does "dillusional" mean you have irrational thoughts about pickles?

It does now!

We should start a funny error dictionary.

Here's another one from above:
shuckles: when shucking corn, the corn silk that sticks to your skin and tickles you, making you chuckle


"Shackles." Thanks for catching it Nikki.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Infinitism is about freeing humanity from ignorance, fear and guilt, while keeping consciousness and hope intact !

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:
NikkiNyx wrote: I'm uninterested in any philosophy that insists on including a deity,...
The Infinite is not a "deity !" as it encompasses infinitely ALL existences, concepts and objects! A deity would be a finite *existence* if it existed.
My statement stands. Your philosophy includes the concept of deities.

Further, if Infinitism "encompasses infinitely all existences, concepts, and objects," then it must encompass both disturbed and malicious ideas as well. To what end? What's the point of a philosophy that encompasses racism, sadism, xenophobia, pedophilia, misogyny, homophobia, etc.? Merely to claim tolerance?

This is not "freeing humanity from ignorance." It's abrogating your responsibility as a human being to better yourself and the society in which you live. It's claiming that you owe no rent on the piece of Earth you're using. It's the absolute worse kind of self-justification for failing to be accountable for your own actions...and inaction. Accepting every idea equally is a complete copout.


Let me remind you:

TazAnastazio wrote: "Negativity springs from selfishness which is the result of the necessary self interest of every existence which recognizes its limited nature. Negativity and positivity are the result of the interaction of the various forms of existence within the Infinite, and of spherical particles and objects within it, which bring about all physical phenomena within the Infinite, such as matter, energy and intelligence, along with gravity, light and sound. "



A good example would be the "GRB'S" you bet your money on ! :D

NikkiNyx wrote: Personally, my money is on gamma ray bursts being the "splashes." They're rare, and they generate an incredible amount of energy, more in a short period of time than our Sun will in its entire lifetime.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 pm

TazAnastazio wrote: Have you ever met anyone from the Soviet Union? In what planet do you live ?
I speak Russian you moron. Marxist Leninism is simply Lenin's interpretation of Marxism, which allowed him to miss a couple of Marx's predicted steps on social revolution. Lenin did not wait for German workers to go communist first. I know my Marxist -Leninism.

TazAnastazio wrote:I'll clarify it for you : "...COMMUNISTS like the Soviets IMPOSED Atheism.
The Bolsheviks never banned Christianity. You lied and got caught making up stories. :lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote:It must be hard for you to live in the 21st Century. You still believe in the diminishing cults that arose from bronze age middle-eastern religions.

TazAnastazio wrote:The number of Muslims will nearly equal the number of Christians around the world.
It's the same Abrahamic based religion. Mohamed was a christian merchant before starting Islam. Christianity is simply dying out.....then Islam will simply die out. Education kills off religious belief . You are still religious because you are just really stupid :D

TazAnastazio wrote:Atheists, agnostics and other people who do not affiliate with any religion – though increasing in countries such as the United States and France – will make up a declining share of the world’s total population.
You are lying again.
World Religion Declining, Secularism Surging
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/phil-zuck ... 89398.html

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Like I said before: " LOOK IN THE MIRROR MATHEW ELLARD! "

Postby TazAnastazio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: Have you ever met anyone from the Soviet Union? In what planet do you live ?
I speak Russian you moron. Marxist Leninism is simply Lenin's interpretation of Marxism, which allowed him to miss a couple of Marx's predicted steps on social revolution. Lenin did not wait for German workers to go communist first. I know my Marxist -Leninism.

TazAnastazio wrote:I'll clarify it for you : "...COMMUNISTS like the Soviets IMPOSED Atheism.
The Bolsheviks never banned Christianity. You lied and got caught making up stories. :lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote:It must be hard for you to live in the 21st Century. You still believe in the diminishing cults that arose from bronze age middle-eastern religions.

TazAnastazio wrote:The number of Muslims will nearly equal the number of Christians around the world.
It's the same Abrahamic based religion. Mohamed was a christian merchant before starting Islam. Christianity is simply dying out.....then Islam will simply die out. Education kills off religious belief . You are still religious because you are just really stupid :D

TazAnastazio wrote:Atheists, agnostics and other people who do not affiliate with any religion – though increasing in countries such as the United States and France – will make up a declining share of the world’s total population.
You are lying again.
World Religion Declining, Secularism Surging
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/phil-zuck ... 89398.html


You haven't bled :budo: enough have you ? You are asking for more like a stubborn :donkey: ! Well come and get it :paladin: !

Matthew Ellard wrote: I speak Russian you moron..Education kills off religious belief . You are still religious because you are just really stupid :D


Your education is clearly detrimental to you, because apparently you have scrambled stuff in your brain and lost your marbles; universities may make the fortunate educated, the internet has made information AVAILABLE TO ALL !
Matthew Ellard wrote: .Education kills off religious belief .

Before you ever have an operation, make sure you don't tell THAT to your surgeon, he may be a Theist !

As for your Russian: what level ? Can you read, and fully understand Russian literature; and even if you do, so what? EVERYTHING IS ON THE NET NOWADAYS, and it is AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH; WELCOME TO THE 21st Century ; THE INTERNET AGE DINOSAUR !

What you've read following the bullet points IS DIRECTLY QUOTED FROM THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW THEM; What a GAFFE !

* CLICK BELOW *

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/reli ... 2010-2050/

No ? That link is no good for you, try this one :

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/10/ ... e-in-2050/

Like I said earlier, " LOOK IN THE MIRROR MATHEW ELLARD ! "

... and anytime you want to be humiliated, debased, shamed and embarrassed :bag: , there is more where that came from ! :posting:

Come and get it :dwarf: :paladin: Don Quixote / Pinocchio :quix: :sword: :pin:
Most likely you'll do all the work yourself again ! :budo: :taunt:

The Huffington Post ! -- FOR LAUGHING ALOUD ! :rotfl: AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A " SKEPTIC! " You have given skepticism a very bad name, matey ! :lol: TRY THE TABLOIDS NEXT TIME ! :taunt:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:10 am

TazAnastazio wrote: Your education is clearly detrimental to you,
No. You should try to get an education, yourself, one day, as you obviously don't speak from experience. :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote:Before you ever have an operation, make sure you don't tell THAT to your surgeon, he may be a Theist !
You are becoming incoherent again. :D

TazAnastazio wrote: As for your Russian: what level....
Enough for Moscow. Do you know where that is? :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote:Like I said earlier,
Who, here, cares what you said. :lol:

You are very mad religious person, who has an incoherent delusion that he can make skeptics follow his "infinity in infinities" poetic religious crap, by posting it and then deleting it on a atheist skeptic forum.

In reality, you are simply being kept here for our entertainment with the three other idiots telling us their religious, nonsensical crap theories.
:D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Taz's Trolling thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:24 am

TazAnastazio wrote: .... if you agree that Infinitism as depicted in this thread has a higher possibility to be adopted by the world population in the foreseeable future,
....there is no such thing.

You have had a long term delusion that, by editing and editing your old incoherent " infinity" poem, you have invented a replacement religion that you can't even write down. You still have an uncontrollable obsession to tell atheists on a skeptic forum.....who are not religious . You do this because you are quite mad and lonely. Haven't you worked that out yet?
:lol:

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

MATHEW ELLARD NOW YOU CAN GO " ENTERTAIN " YOURSELF ANYWAY YOU LIKE !

Postby TazAnastazio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: .... if you agree that Infinitism as depicted in this thread has a higher possibility to be adopted by the world population in the foreseeable future,
....there is no such thing.

You have had a long term delusion that, by editing and editing your old incoherent " infinity" poem, you have invented a replacement religion that you can't even write down. You still have an uncontrollable obsession to tell atheists on a skeptic forum.....who are not religious . You do this because you are quite mad and lonely. Haven't you worked that out yet?
:lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote: You have had a long term delusion that, by editing and editing your old incoherent " infinity" poem, you have invented a replacement religion that you can't even write down. You still have an uncontrollable obsession to tell atheists on a skeptic forum.....who are not religious . You do this because you are quite mad and lonely. Haven't you worked that out yet? [/color] :lol:


" Mathew Ellard " ladies and gentlemen, the " Real Skeptic ", the " Master Debater " à la Austin Powers, threatens to pull some strings on skeptic forum Admins/Mods, BECAUSE HE CANNOT WIN THIS DEBATE ! HA, HA, HA ! What a FAKE ! The greatest BULL$HI@@ER in this Forum evidently !


You wanted to " entertain " yourself matey, but instead YOU GOT YOUR :donkey: HANDED TO YOU ! :taunt:

I HAVE TESTED THE PHILOSOPHY/ THEORY OF INFINITISM AND PROVEN IT * UNBEATABLE * HERE ON A FORUM OF HARDCORE SKEPTICS AND ATHEISTS ! :award:

I have copied the thread.

MATHEW ELLARD NOW YOU CAN GO " ENTERTAIN " YOURSELF ANYWAY YOU LIKE; for all anybody cares ! :yahoo:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

MATHEW ELLARD NOW YOU CAN GO " ENTERTAIN " YOURSELF ANYWAY YOU LIKE !

Postby TazAnastazio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 am

" Mathew Ellard " ladies and gentlemen, the " Real Skeptic ", the " Master Debater " à la Austin Powers, threatens to pull some strings on skeptic forum Admins/Mods, BECAUSE HE CANNOT WIN THIS DEBATE ! HA, HA, HA ! What a FAKE ! The greatest BULL$HI@@ER in this forum evidently !

You wanted to " entertain " yourself matey, but instead YOU GOT YOUR :donkey: HANDED TO YOU ! :taunt:

I HAVE TESTED THE PHILOSOPHY/ THEORY OF INFINITISM AND PROVEN IT * UNBEATABLE * HERE ON A FORUM OF HARDCORE SKEPTICS AND ATHEISTS ! :award:

I have copied the thread.

MATHEW ELLARD NOW YOU CAN GO " ENTERTAIN " YOURSELF ANYWAY YOU LIKE; for all anybody cares ! :yahoo:


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest