The New Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World

Share your thoughts on the written word.
Winfield
Poster

The New Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:11 am

Hi all,

How would you label this book that I've written entitled, "The New Intelligent Design <id>, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down"? I am looking for a review if possible. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GWV41VA/ref=s9_simh_bw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0539SRP3NZ5BTD9SZH6Y&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1560405502&pf_rd_i=154606011

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: The New Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World

Postby Poodle » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:57 am

Dear Edgar ...

Thank you your kind offer to allow me to review your book by buying it for the price of $9.77. I will be happy to provide such review for the price of ... errrmmm ... $109.77. Hey - I have to make a living somehow.

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Thank you for your input, Poodle. I am just informing you here that there is already a new book that had replaced ToE in biological science and had started to change the scientific world. Sorry if I misinformed you.

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Winfield wrote:Hi all,

How would you label this book that I've written entitled, "The New Intelligent Design <id>, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down"? I am looking for a review if possible. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GWV41VA/ref=s9_simh_bw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0539SRP3NZ5BTD9SZH6Y&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1560405502&pf_rd_i=154606011

Based on the title and assuming the title reflects the content --- BS.
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi, Kenny,
Thank you for your input. Are talking about the old ID that is being supported by Behe? We are different. And how can you sure that the book is BS if you did not even know what the book was? Hilarious.

If you have time, try to read even the free excerpts and see for yourself. It is only a click away..lol

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Winfield wrote:Hi, Kenny,
Thank you for your input. Are talking about the old ID that is being supported by Behe? We are different. And how can you sure that the book is BS if you did not even know what the book was? Hilarious.

If you have time, try to read even the free excerpts and see for yourself. It is only a click away..lol

I did, you are full of BS. Learn some science.
Kenny A. Chaffin

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Winfield wrote:Sorry if I misinformed you.

No need to apologize for your book.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:

I agree. If you read the introduction it sort of reads that way though....
Kenny A. Chaffin

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:50 pm

kennyc wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:

Vanity Press, Inc., books are sometimes hysterical reads.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:00 pm

The problem is that even after reading the sample on Amazon, it is far from clear what the book is about other than the assumption from the title and reading that is is about "Intelligent Design" as the origin of life, the universe and everything" .... however it could be about some sort of attempt at redefining 'intelligence' but it's impossible to say from what is available.

If it is the second possibility, redefining intelligence, then I see no need for it, particularly no need to couch such an idea within the smokescreen of origins. There is much scientific work taking place in the area of intelligence, consciousness, knowledge etc. but the book doesn't appear to be in that vein.

So until further input -- BS.
Kenny A. Chaffin

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Also if you look at his other book: http://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Desig ... s_kstore_1

it is clearly a religious/theist book.
Kenny A. Chaffin

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:13 pm

kennyc wrote:The problem is that even after reading the sample on Amazon, it is far from clear what the book is about other than the assumption from the title and reading that is is about "Intelligent Design" as the origin of life, the universe and everything" .... however it could be about some sort of attempt at redefining 'intelligence' but it's impossible to say from what is available.

If it is the second possibility, redefining intelligence, then I see no need for it, particularly no need to couch such an idea within the smokescreen of origins. There is much scientific work taking place in the area of intelligence, consciousness, knowledge etc. but the book doesn't appear to be in that vein.

Kenny, you are getting closer.

Okay, I will give you a very simple example that you did not read in the introduction but was included inside the book:

How can you differentiate an instinct to intelligence?

Do you think you are applying "intelligence" when you eat because you are hungry?

Your answer will be the sign of the level of your knowledge in naturalistic science and intelligence in real life as a whole.

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
kennyc wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:

Vanity Press, Inc., books are sometimes hysterical reads.

Thank you Gawdzilla,

Unless you read the content of the book, you will never know it. But I am not asking you to buy. I am only sharing you a book that claimed that it could turn the established science upside down.

Thank you again.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:18 pm

You're right that I will never know it. I have paint drying to supervise, and that's more important than your book.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Winfield wrote:
kennyc wrote:The problem is that even after reading the sample on Amazon, it is far from clear what the book is about other than the assumption from the title and reading that is is about "Intelligent Design" as the origin of life, the universe and everything" .... however it could be about some sort of attempt at redefining 'intelligence' but it's impossible to say from what is available.

Kenny, you are getting closer.

Okay, I will give you a very simple example that you did not read in the introduction but was included inside the book:

How can you differentiate an instinct to intelligence?

Do you think you are applying "intelligence" when you eat because you are hungry?

Your answer will be the sign of the level of your knowledge in naturalistic science and intelligence in real life as a whole.

I'm not playing games with you Winfield. If you have something to say, say it. Quit with the additional BS.

You are clearly a theist, not a scientist. Prove me wrong.
Kenny A. Chaffin

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Winfield wrote:...
Thank you Gawdzilla,

Unless you read the content of the book, you will never know it. But I am not asking you to buy. I am only sharing you a book that claimed that it could turn the established science upside down.

Thank you again.

Prove it. What science are you going to turn upside down?
Kenny A. Chaffin

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:25 pm

You know Kenny, you claimed that you knew science. Well, if you really knew about science, you could easily answer a simple challenges that I laid out here. How could a crap stand in the midst of scientific beating, right?

Yes, I am both. I was also a scholar, an engineer, a discoverer, an author and probably a future recipient of Nobel Prize since I toppled ToE too.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Winfield wrote:You know Kenny, you claimed that you knew science. Well, if you really knew about science, you could easily answer a simple challenges that I laid out here. How could a crap stand in the midst of scientific beating, right?

Yes, I am both. I was also a scholar, an engineer, a discoverer, an author and probably a future recipient of Nobel Prize since I toppled ToE too.

I'll be waiting on your answer. As I said, I'm not playing games. This is your thread, your claim, your responsibility to support it.
Kenny A. Chaffin

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Edgar, I have a little bit of advice for you. Without wishing to be insulting, your English is not of the best standard. You badly need a good editor.

I would suggest MarkgaB5 from this board, but I'm not sure if he's available at the moment. He'd probably be very sympathetic to your text, though.

EDIT: Oh - congratulations on your toppling of the Theory of Evolution. Darwin will be trembling in his grave.
Last edited by Poodle on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Poodle wrote:Edgar, I have a little bit of advice for you. Without wishing to be insulting, your English is not of the best standard. You badly need a good editor.

I would suggest MarkgaB5 from this board, but I'm not sure if he's available at the moment. He'd probably be very sympathetic to your text, though.

You are Evil! :twisted:

Maybe the Twins could provide a review as well.
Kenny A. Chaffin

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Winfield wrote:You know Kenny, you claimed that you knew science. Well, if you really knew about science, you could easily answer a simple challenges that I laid out here. How could a crap stand in the midst of scientific beating, right?

LOL.. funny.
But Winfield: know your facts before you make fun of KennyC.
In contrast to you, Kenny himself is not only a scientist with bona fide credentials ( by his own words, part of a semester of Physics 101.).
He is also an author on subjects scientific… as well as of fiction and poetry.
He is also a visual artist.
A father, a gourmet, and a lover….( of cats, sure, but love is love, is that not so)?
And as you can probably tell from his tone, a humanitarian of note.
For all I know he might also play the organ, and be the contemporary world's foremost interpreter of Bach… that's Johann Sebastian and not one of his insignificant children.
For it is no mere notion to describe Kenny as the Albert Schweitzer of our time. Certainly he is talented at blowing his own horn.
More awe-inspiring perhaps, is that he has of late taken on all of human Philosophy, declaring it as canard and sham… including one assumes, Aristotle, Francis Bacon, Martha Stewart, the late Sam Kinison, and the lady who writes abut shades of gray.
Oh, and of course the atheist Daniel Dennet.

Of course, Kenny had to self-publish his treatises (as well as his fiction and his poetry) and try to sell them at a pittance through Amazon.com, because no publisher would touch any of it with a ten foot printing press.
But then, when, in what age, or where, have prophets been appropriately rewarded in their own environs?
So there you have the sad inspiring and even intimidating skinny on KennyC..
Is it possible that you and Kenny have more in common with each other than with others on this planet?

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Martin Brock
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Martin Brock » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:09 pm

As you can see from my tag line, I'm sympathetic to incorporating a theory of "intelligence" into the development of living forms, but this perspective does not overturn evolution by natural selection (ENS) in my way of thinking, and it does not imply anything supernatural or substantiate any traditional Creation myth. It only describes a natural process within a different paradigm, using the same notions of "intelligence" associated with Artificial Intelligence for example. ENS describes a massively parallel, information processing system, and when proponents of the theory understand this way of thinking about it, they don't necessarily object.

If you agree, I might read your book and review it if you'll send me a copy. I won't pay for a copy only to review it for you. I have no problem with self-publishing a book on Amazon, but I won't finish a book that's difficult to read, and based on your Book Description, your English is a little awkward to my eyes. I don't speak Filipino at all, so I'm no position to criticize, but I won't finish a book if the language doesn't flow easily into my head. That's just how I am.
Last edited by Martin Brock on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
People associating freely respect norms of their choice, and relationships governed this way are necessarily interdependent.

More central authorities conquer by dividing, imposing norms channeling the value of synergy toward themselves.

"Every man for himself" is the prescription of a state, not a free community. A state protects the poor from the rich only in fairy tales.

SweetPea
Has No Life
Custom Title: Too Cute

Postby SweetPea » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Winfield wrote:Hi all,

"Turn this book upside down for a better read"

You know, put a sticky label on it.
How do the Deniers get so lucky?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24129

SweetPea
Has No Life

Postby SweetPea » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:18 pm

I noticed that many people, especially scientists today, are afraid to hear the word "intelligence" in naturalistic science in where, in my case

Afraid, in your case? Perhaps understandably reluctant.
Case closed.

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Poodle wrote:Edgar, I have a little bit of advice for you. Without wishing to be insulting, your English is not of the best standard. You badly need a good editor.

EDIT: Oh - congratulations on your toppling of the Theory of Evolution. Darwin will be trembling in his grave.

Thank you for this. Since English is my 3rd language now, I am working on it. I am looking for a better editor and proofreader so that the contents of the books could be easy to read.

The grammar is bad but not my science.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Winfield wrote:

Thank you for this. Since English is my 3rd language now, I am working on it. I am looking for a better editor and proofreader so that the contents of the books could be easy to read.

We're waiting to see your science. Please state the premise and proof of your claim.

and address my questions in posts 15 and 16 otherwise you are just spouting BS as I've said.
Last edited by kennyc on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny A. Chaffin

Winfield
Poster

Postby Winfield » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Martin Brock wrote:As you can see from my tag line, I'm sympathetic to incorporating a theory of "intelligence" into the development of living forms, but this perspective does not overturn evolution by natural selection (ENS) in my way of thinking, and it does not imply anything supernatural or substantiate any traditional Creation myth. It only describes a natural process within a different paradigm, using the same notions of "intelligence" associated with Artificial Intelligence for example. ENS describes a massively parallel, information processing system, and when proponents of the theory understand this way of thinking about it, they don't necessarily object.

If you agree, I might read your book and review it if you'll send me a copy. I won't pay for a copy only to review it for you. I have no problem with self-publishing a book on Amazon, but I won't finish a book that's difficult to read, and based on your Book Description, your English is a little awkward to my eyes. I don't speak Filipino at all, so I'm no position to criticize, but I won't finish a book if the language doesn't flow easily into my head. That's just how I am.

Thank you for the input:

1. Your definition and understanding of intelligence is vague. How do you define intelligence here? If you don't use my book in your definition of intelligence, it would be probably 100% surely wrong.

2. Once we knew already the "real" definition of intelligence, we could now easily use this definition to science and to natural realm.

3. My discoveries told me that "intelligence" follows this pattern

intelligently designed objects (intellen) = X + X' + ....
naturally made object (naturen) = X

in where X is anything that we would like to study for origin
X' is the support or reinforcement to X

Thus, if we use this to biological science, for example, it is so easy to topple the ToE.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Winfield wrote:
Martin Brock wrote:As you can see from my tag line, I'm sympathetic to incorporating a theory of "intelligence" into the development of living forms, but this perspective does not overturn evolution by natural selection (ENS) in my way of thinking, and it does not imply anything supernatural or substantiate any traditional Creation myth. It only describes a natural process within a different paradigm, using the same notions of "intelligence" associated with Artificial Intelligence for example. ENS describes a massively parallel, information processing system, and when proponents of the theory understand this way of thinking about it, they don't necessarily object.

Thank you for the input:

1. Your definition and understanding of intelligence is vague. How do you define intelligence here? If you don't use my book in your definition of intelligence, it would be probably 100% surely wrong.

2. Once we knew already the "real" definition of intelligence, we could now easily use this definition to science and to natural realm.

3. My discoveries told me that "intelligence" follows this pattern

intelligently designed objects (intellen) = X + X' + ....
naturally made object (naturen) = X

in where X is anything that we would like to study for origin
X' is the support or reinforcement to X

Thus, if we use this to biological science, for example, it is so easy to topple the ToE.

This is BS. State your definition of intelligence and intelligent design.
Kenny A. Chaffin

SweetPea
Has No Life

Postby SweetPea » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 pm

1.intelligently designed objects (intellen) = X + X' + ....
2.naturally made object (naturen) = X

There is a change between 1 and 2, "designed" in #1 and "made" in #2.
Why?

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Winfield wrote:

But it is surprising, even, or especially to me, that Poodle voices a suggestion that the dead… well… uh.. TREMBLE?
And in their GRAVES?
Even one so powerful as Charles Darwin?
Ah.. but who really knows what Poodle believes or doesn't believe?
I would have opted for "dust to dust.." but what do I know?
Although clearly for the sake of expediency, anything goes.
Nevertheless, Darwin will, no matter what, NOT tremble or do anything else at all.
Dead is dead…
As dead as Moses, Jesus, as Muhammed and as will we all be: death is our common bond, after the experience of the birth canal.

Although the still Christian Darwin, might not have actually believed so.
It is not absolutely certain.
After all, Darwin had to earn a living in a hostile to "Origin of Species" environment.
A reason for some discretion.
I'm not sure Poodle has that excuse… one day someone will have to ask him.
And hope for an honest answer.

Not that it matters, Winfield.
God , any god, any supernatural influence is irrelevant to human existence or experience unless one wishes it to be so.
OR, has a mind that can encompass such an idea, such an set of images.
And the good are not rewarded, the evil are not punished except by effective man-made laws.
And certainly there is absolutely no sign whatever, the the meek will ever inherit anything, much less the earth.

But you certainly can have your go, as long as you don't threaten anyone with bodily harm.
Worse has been offered up here, and straw men have been created by all sides.
Even… by some of the "skeptical."
In fact, and sadly, the so called skeptical (of WHAT I have not the slightest idea) are probably just as good at creating phantasmagoria to live by as any believer in the vengeful OR the anemic gods that you religionists have invented for YOURSELVES…

Norma Manna Blum
Last edited by nmblum88 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

SweetPea
Has No Life

Postby SweetPea » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Literalism beyond humour, Norma.

Next take-down?

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:34 pm

SweetPea wrote:Literalism beyond humour, Norma.

Next take-down?

Liberalism is in fine fettle, Sweet Pea… even thrilling,

It is liberals who too often disappoint.
And worse when they go on their DIE!! or "Get outta here" rampages.
And if not for Liberalism among the current meager possibilities?
What IS there?
Climate change denial, with its implications that humans and our greedy excesses have no role in the decline of the planet?
And that we can simply go on using our resources without regard to care, caution, or reason?
Or until that moment when the Abrahamic god decides that the gig is up?
I don't think so.
YOu are free to think what you will…..
As it happens, I'm a card carrying Socialist.

NMB
Skepticism:

SweetPea
Has No Life

Postby SweetPea » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:10 pm

At least we can say not a Plogressive? That's worth something.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Poodle wrote:EDIT: Oh - congratulations on your toppling of the Theory of Evolution. Darwin will be trembling in his grave.

Ohhhh, THAT'S what he meant by ToE! I thought he was talking about the Tower of Evil. Which makes no sense. Unless you want to topple something.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:EDIT: Oh - congratulations on your toppling of the Theory of Evolution. Darwin will be trembling in his grave.

Ohhhh, THAT'S what he meant by ToE! I thought he was talking about the Tower of Evil. Which makes no sense. Unless you want to topple something.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he was trying to topple the Festivus Pole....makes about as much sense as anything else he's said.
Kenny A. Chaffin

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Gord wrote:

Gord, are YOU blaming HIM, whomever HE is, for what you don't get"
In this case " ToE?"

Clearly for this emancipated environment and cathedral of unanimity of thought and purpose, Winfield is on the wrong track, intellectually and emotionally.
But if you want to make fun of him, ToE is the group think, the vocabulary of creative design advocates, and conventional religionists…
You don't read their material, is all…
You might want to get with it in order to be most effective at showing contempt.
I recently heard a Rabbi use it in the course of his defense of Christian Fundamentalist Evangelists hawking their wares in Haifa, Israel….. "they are keeping the TOES AND the IDOLATORS at bay."
It's actually kinda cute.
And it really doesn't have much effect of the power of Darwinism.
Which will prevail without question, no matter the assaults.
Because .. everything else is meaningless: the years and a now monumental amount of evidence is in its favor.
And that is true even if so many of the current amateur purveyors of that evidence are as equally off -the wall in their disturbed and disturbing fervor as the deluded faithful -to-scripture are.

NMB
Skepticism:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Winfield wrote:Yes, I am both. I was also a scholar, an engineer, a discoverer, an author and probably a future recipient of Nobel Prize since I toppled ToE too.

And here is Edgar's debunk of evolution....from his post on the Talk Origins forum.

"It seems that some unscientific persons believe that Natural Evolution of Life evolved and did happen without the guide of Personal Designer or Archi-evolutioner – and it did happen by chance. I need comments and answers to the followings: (1) When some people talked that all living things did start to evolve by chance 3.5 billion years ago, were they saying that it was happen yesterday? A span of 3.5 billion years is very long".

(So 3.5billion years just doesn't seem right for Edgar)

(2) We were told that through mutations or natural selection, one specie can transform to another specie/s. If that was correct, we can see it with our own eyes.
Say, for example an evolution of face, we can surely see either in fossilized species or in live species - faces that eyes are three, or eye is one, nose is below the mouth, or ears are in the center of the forehead, nose is in side of the face, or anything or any combination that mutation will possibly occurs. And these species are 30% or more than the population of its own kind of specie knowing that a 3.5 billion years is too long. But what WE ARE SEEING? An almost perfectly symmetrical balances of faces of almost different species either from fossilized or from alive living things. How do unscientific evolutionistsf eyes look the facts and how do their minds analyze the facts?"

(Edgar doesn't seem to understand genetics at all. )

(3) Some unscientific evolutionists said that the fittest specie will surely live longer, and evolve to another specie, how do they make a criteria for a fittest specie? How long is a long life?

The above arguments, according to Edgar, have toppled the theory of evolution.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:43 pm

See I see it falling....I'm preparing for the earthquake! Thanks Matthew.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by kennyc on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny A. Chaffin

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Pyrrho, about your security measures...

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 am

I only assumed it meant Theory of Evolution. From what I've just read, Gord could be right.

Edit: Phew!!!! Edgar didn't really want $9.77 for his book. He wanted $44,000.

http://www.pubslush.com/books/id/1150
Last edited by Poodle on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Book Reviews/Discussion”