Bill Browder - Putin'z nemesis.

Where no two people are likely to agree.
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Bill Browder - Putin'z nemesis.

Post by JO 753 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:27 am

Magnitsky, Bill Browder'z lawyer, haz the unfortunate distinction uv being the straw that broke the camelz back.

Altho it seemz like eliminating the Magnitsky act iz hi on Putin'z to-do list, I think hiz real ambition iz to take over the world. And anybody hoo thinks he duznt hav a reazonably good shot at it haznt been paying enuf attention to the newz. (the real newz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzV3x9vGmGw
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Grinanne Barrett

Re: Bill Browder - Putin'z nemesis.

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Boy, would it be great to confiscate Vlad's personal fortune. Probably Trump is protecting him at the moment and doesn't dare allow it to happen. Putin has enough on him to throw him to the wolves and would do so if he becomes a serious inconvenience.

I knew a Bill Browder 50 years ago. He was a topologist on the faculty at Princeton. From what I heard, he was the son of Earl Browder, who was very large in the American Communist Party back in the 1930s. Bill Browder was a nice guy, though, and quite respectable.
"We survivors did not seek death. We did not take to the streets when our Jewish friends were taken away. We didn’t raise an outcry until we ourselves were being annihilated. We preferred to remain alive, with the flimsy though accurate excuse that our death would not have helped. We are guilty of being alive."

Karl Jaspers (1883–1968), at the re-opening of Heidelberg University, 1945

montgomery
BANNED

Re: Bill Browder - Putin'z nemesis.

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:Boy, would it be great to confiscate Vlad's personal fortune. Probably Trump is protecting him at the moment and doesn't dare allow it to happen. Putin has enough on him to throw him to the wolves and would do so if he becomes a serious inconvenience.

I knew a Bill Browder 50 years ago. He was a topologist on the faculty at Princeton. From what I heard, he was the son of Earl Browder, who was very large in the American Communist Party back in the 1930s. Bill Browder was a nice guy, though, and quite respectable.
I would be interested in discussing this topic with you. But first of all you would have to proclaim that you have a genuine interest too. The reason why is because you appear to be knowledeble enough on the topic to deserve my time.

Either, or, it makes little difference to me whether or not any serious discussion takes place on this forum. This is a onetime invitation.