The LIST: What Trump does/says that is Correct.

Where no two people are likely to agree.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

The LIST: What Trump does/says that is Correct.

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 am

I made a 3 point list rather off topic and wanted to add to it. Not worth trying to find and maybe it really does deserve its own thread? Should be short, not sweet, but short.

I'll start with what I wanted to add:

1. Stopping chain immigration. Not an absolute ban, but it should not be wide open. But when posting this, I was actually thinking about immigration the result of winning the immigration lottery.....as if the opportunity to come to America was "deserved" to the whole world. The result of political correctness from what I can see..... the result of not wanting to be seen as discriminating against people not from Northern Europe? Pros and Cons to all we do. IN GENERAL: the more homogenous a society is, the happier and more successful it is. USA may have the pros and cons of a more heterogenous population stock compared to other countries, but I see no reason to maximize diversity. ie: its not a good thing in and of itself.....homogeneity is, not as a matter of philosophy, just as a matter of fact.

2. Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. Yes. Trump may have different reasons but in general it is better to allow reality to guide your actions rather than fear of unreasonable responses a la the excuse of the week. The PLO needs to understand they will be left with no State at all if they don't get with a peace program. This does mean they take a shitty deal. This is the reality of losing 5 wars is a row.

3. Muslim Ban. Its not pc but the reality is that too many Muslims do believe in and support Sharia Law and the social consequences that flow therefrom. No country that values freedom should invite that kind of disruption in. The desire to impose Sharia Law on unbelievers can be tolerated when the numbers of such believers is small. VERY small. So...welcome those Muslims already here who are corrupted by the Bill of Rights....but don't let their fundie relatives in.

4. My original three point list had another one.........I'll post it when I remember it.....OH==>firing all the losers from his team. course, he should not have hired them in the first place, but correcting mistakes, even when preparatory to making the same mistake again, is still a good thing.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Re: The LIST: What Trump does/says that is Correct.

Postby Aztexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:24 am

When that idiot, scumbag degenerate, trump, admitted to sexual assault by claiming he grabs women by the pussy and kisses them without their permission, he was telling the truth.
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:28 am

Not really a policy position. ......... and yes, you can get away with it if you are "a star" or in position of power....but not always and not forever in many cases. Those kinds of personal actions are not correct.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:13 pm

When he said he'd date his daughter?
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 pm

She is a fine looking woman, speaks well, but too much of what she says, which must reflect what/how she thinks really is right wing bonkers. The good left wing stuff she says together with the right wing stuff leaves me wondering just how much of a blank slate she is. I know....tough words for an accomplished business executive....but she may not have fallen far out of her tree.

Nuts. Never found in isolation.

But again: not a policy position.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Covfefe?
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Aztexan: seriously!!!!! Do YOU support covfefe?

...........your top 3 reasons:

Return to “Politics and Government”