"I see no evidens"

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: "I see no evidens"

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:12 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:

His Lindsey Graham false story was straight from Moscow. In reality, Lindsey Graham's conversation with a foreign agent was recorded by the NSA under a CIA DoJ warrant, because the CIA was recording the foreign agent, as it is allowed to do. [/color] :lol:

Straight from Moscow?

I posted this video link so that anyone can see Graham's reaction for themselves. How can it be a "false story"?
http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... ing-debate

You may be privy to secret police inside information that I'm not, perhaps supplied by your cat?

I just called the video as I saw it, and said that Graham looked shocked.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 am

"I'm shocked.......SHOCKED......that there is gambling going on in there."

..........................Ha, ha.......its a line in a movie. You know==>actors aka Politicians good looking enough to get out of DC.

Its fine with me but I did not make the statement. Have fun working on your cut and copy skills..........it does take practice, took me awhile.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:26 am

Tom Palven two days ago wrote:Were the secret police monitoring Senator Lindsey Graham for "terrorist activities?"
Matthew Ellard wrote:You made that entire story up. Lindsey Graham clearly asked if he was recorded in the same conversation when the CIA was recording a foreign citizen, under a FISA Warrant. You simply ignored that and pretended Graham was the CIA's target.

Tom Palven wrote:Straight from Moscow?
Yes Tom. That's what Russian fake news is all about. Your aim is to put the CIA in the worst light through internet forums by manipulating the truth. You were even more blatant with your loaded question about James Clapper.
Tom Palven wrote:Is unelected apparatchik James Clapper, who as director of all the secret police flat-out lied to our elected representatives in the Senate, worthy of your love and respect

1) "Unelected" : Name one head of any agency that was voted in.
2) "Apparatchik" : James Clapper was not a male bureaucrat in the Soviet "apparatus" but an American.
3) "all the secret police" : You forgot on purpose that the FBI, who you claim are "secret police" had nothing to do with Clapper.
4) Clapper was not charged and you forgot to mention why.

What is a loaded question Tom?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_question

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 am

Tom Palven wrote:You may be privy to secret police inside information that I'm not, perhaps supplied by your cat?
My cat, Titus Germanicus, blew Putin's cover in New Zealand in the 80's. He's very good at it and loves being tickled under the chin.
Putin in New Zealand.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:You may be privy to secret police inside information that I'm not, perhaps supplied by your cat?
My cat, Titus Germanicus, blew Putin's cover in New Zealand in the 80's. He's very good at it and loves being tickled under the chin.
Putin in New Zealand.jpg

What does your cat think about this article from Glenn Greenwald's The Intercept?
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04/tru ... e-enemies/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Tom Palven wrote:What does your cat think about this article from Glenn Greenwald's The Intercept?

"TRUMP WHITE HOUSE WEIGHING PLANS FOR PRIVATE SPIES TO COUNTER “DEEP STATE” ENEMIES"

Tom. That's why you are a failure at pushing your personal "observations". The entire thread next to you is specifically on the above editorial and you didn't even notice. You expect people to read your threads but you never read other people's threads. :lol:

Read the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=28835#p617025

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:What does your cat think about this article from Glenn Greenwald's The Intercept?

"TRUMP WHITE HOUSE WEIGHING PLANS FOR PRIVATE SPIES TO COUNTER “DEEP STATE” ENEMIES"

Tom. That's why you are a failure at pushing your personal "observations". The entire thread next to you is specifically on the above editorial and you didn't even notice. You expect people to read your threads but you never read other people's threads. :lol:

Read the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=28835#p617025

Your cat's observation is probably spot-on. Who's going to pay for it?

Trump himself may very well be bankrupt and both the Russians and the CIA may know it, which would explain a lot of things.

Maybe Edward Snowden can help us out with an answer. I love a mystery.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Tom Palven wrote:Trump himself may very well be bankrupt and both the Russians and the CIA may know it, which would explain a lot of things.
Well I don't think Trump is bankrupt, but rather not as rich as he pretends. I think the Germans know something about Russian proxy underwriting (security guarantees) for Kushner's borrowing that Kushner could not get elsewhere. Trump may be part of a similar Russian lure, through Germany, but I don't know. I think the Germans are being careful as anything they feed to the USA may open up a can of worms to other areas of research the Germans are working on, for Germany's benefit.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:50 am

Steve Mnuchin. Need I say moore?

No, but I cant help myself!

If you asked 10 cartoonists to create a money grubbing coniving executiv karakter and theyd never seen Mnuchin, 7 uv them woud look exactly like him and the other 3 woud be less rediculously obvious.

And this iz the guy in charj uv the Nationz money.
Maddow Blog - Embarrassing 'analysis'

I cant help but suspect that he'll be in Meuller'z cross hairz befor its all over.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 am

There will have to be a special place in Hell for these asswads who stand there and look us straight in the face and say that tax cuts for the rich will bring more jobs.

So stupid on 15 different levels.............and yet it sells. I guess: just say the word "jobs" and the gullible go into a coma.

We could try it out: "Hey America..........hitting yourself in the head with a hammer this next round of voting will create 100's of thousands of good new jobs for America." What are the odds?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 am

JO 753 wrote:Steve Mnuchin. I cant help but suspect that he'll be in Meuller'z cross hairz befor its all over.

He was a film industry business partner to Australia's ex-richest man, Jamie Packer and convinced Jamie Packer to become an Israeli dual citizen. That set off many alarm bells down here but provided some opportunities for listening in.

The Hollywood Connection Between Trump’s Treasury Pick and Billionaire at Center of Netanyahu Scandal
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.756246
"According to the report, Netanyahu’s son Yair has ridden on Packer’s private jet and stayed in hotels at Packer’s expense. Packer owns a house in Caesarea next to the Netanyahus, and that the prime minister occasionally holds weekend meetings in Packer’s home."

Jamie Packers gambling businesses around the world have collapsed so Mr Packer has moved back home.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 am

Does every criminal affair in the world filter thru Australian tax accountants?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:24 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Does every criminal affair in the world filter thru Australian tax accountants?

If it's an activity connected to Australia......and involves money....... :D

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Does every criminal affair in the world filter thru Australian tax accountants?

It's common knowledge that Australia was largely populated by European criminal elements, and now consists mainly of inbred criminal element genes supplemented by only a few honest aborigine and kangaroo genes.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:29 am

:lol:

I dont hav to wonder wut alienz say about us.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Tom’s how did your grandparents escape?

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Tom Palven wrote:

It's common knowledge that Australia was largely populated by European criminal elements ....

Around 20% of the Oz population are descended from transported convicts, my great x3 grandmother (Irish, I hasten to add) amongst them. You cannot blame those convicts for the criminal events of the world, although, given that I now know her history, you may be able to blame her personally for the more strident aspects of the Oz dialect.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Tom Palven wrote:It's common knowledge that Australia was largely populated by European criminal elements, and now consists mainly of inbred criminal element genes supplemented by only a few honest aborigine and kangaroo genes.

I live in the Greek Russian orthodox sector. It's a very mixed bag down here. That's why the food is so good. :D

Nearly half (49%) of all Australians were either born overseas (first generation) or have at least one parent born overseas (second generation).
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... n-overseas

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:28 am

I hinted abuv that there mite be sumthing going on with Roy Moore conserning Putin'z election meddling.
The extensiv Wiki article on him showz no Russian connection in hiz life at all, then suddenly a few dayz ago he copyz Trump's praiz Putin, blame America pattern! He actually ansrz a question in Russian!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpZ1-W_Ipc
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 pm

JO 753 wrote: He actually ansrz a question in Russian!!!

"hello, how are you?" which is from his basic language training, when training as an officer.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:"hello, how are you?" which is from his basic language training, when training as an officer.

Not according to Google tranzlate: Hello, how are you = Привет как дела. Roy sez about twise az many sylablz there.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:"hello, how are you?" which is from his basic language training, when training as an officer.

Not according to Google tranzlate: Hello, how are you = Привет как дела. Roy sez about twise az many sylablz there.
Russian speakers only pronounce the first vowel. Foreign speakers pronounce every vowel and he also has an American accent. He doesn't say "privet". however but possibly "old man" in vernacular. I'll ask one of my Russians from the Russian book club for a word by word translation.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 am

I alredy did that. It tranzlates to "We will deliver this decadent country to your doorstep with a ribbon & bow, dear emperor." I assume the 'we' to mean him & Trump, but maybe he meant the entire GoP.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:07 pm

I would translate "Привет, как дела?" more as "Hi, how are things?".
What Moore said in this clip is "Здравствуйте, как вы поживаете сегодня?" which translates to "Hello, how are you doing today?".
Last edited by Austin Harper on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Interestingly, I came across this translating exercise in my textbook today. I think there's a good chance Roy Moore is the judge.
Exercise G-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

:lol:

Except the only thing he flew out of was a whorehouse in Nam. :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 pm

:lol: More like he rote that chapter!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 am

Senatorz Grassley and Graham are a big part uv the GoP project to cover up Trumps treezon. They apparently went too far last week wen they sent a recommendation to the Justis Department to charj Cristofer Steele with a crime for creating The Dossier expozing the Russian election interferens and Trumps involvment. (I dont no how they expected that to work, kuz Mr. Steele iz not an American sitizen) Diane Fienstien, the ranking Dem on the Senate Judical committee had enuff and released the transcript to the media.

If your in the mood for a real life political thriller Herez the PDF.

If you want to hear GoP propaganda alternate reality version herez Tucker Carlson on Fox.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:00 am

Ex Bannon.jpg

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:00 am

:rotfl:

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Unlimited_Oracular_Guidance

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Ex Bannon.jpg

Bannon as Yezhov! Priceless. The picture, of course, is classic.
I don't know anything about quantum mechanics, but I know what I like.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:15 am

Gubmint for us
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:11 am

Gives this a whole new meaning, eh?
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/nras-financial-firepower-how-much-it-really-spent-in-2016-elections/ wrote:
Campaign finance experts attribute the disparity between what the NRA reported spending and the higher number to some gaps in election reporting rules.

They have been at it for some time now and I'm searching for found a certain article about the mentioned lady. ;) Another search yielded three articles (scroll↓) yielding more links.

Edit: Added link(s).

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Red all the links.

Therez a flaw in the way all uv this iz being reported and discussed - refering to the the contacts and connectionz az 'Russian'.

Really, it's Putin who iz the problem. He iz basicly a mobster who took over a country. Russia iz a victim uv Putin. The entire purpose uv hiz election meddling iz to protect hiz money laundering operation. He haz been plundering Russia sins the 90z and Trump iz part uv it.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Meehan remoovd from ethics panel over sexual harrassment case.

Why am I posting this here insted uv the splooj monkey thred?

Bekuz Speaker uv xu House Paul Ryan kikt him off the panel imediatly wen it hit the newz, but for sum reazon, Devin Nunes iz still the chairman uv the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligense in spite uv being a member uv Trump's transition team and haz repeatedly been caught comprimizing the investigation.

Even the appearens uv conflict uv interest iz routinely avoided by goverment officialz, yet here'z Ryan letting a blatant case uv actual conflict begin and continue for over a yir.

He and Mitch McConnel are openly supporting the efforts to obstruct Meullerz investigation. They are that confident in their propaganda machine to maintain the eko chamber alternate reality and stay in offis.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 pm

JO 753 wrote:...Paul Ryan kikt him off the panel imediatly wen it hit the newz...
That says it all.

They scuttle really fast when one lifts the covering, eh.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:31 pm

They are just that stooopid!

Granted, Nunes iz on hiz way to the slammer anyway, so hiz bogus 'secret memo' iz a panic reaction sumwhere between desperation and dispair, but he required alot uv colusion with Ryan and many otherz to pull it off.

They wer attempting to protect Trump, but wut they hav actually dun iz create Exibit A for the prosecution to uze in their own obstruction and conspirasy trialz.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 pm

This is just interesting, but not significant. Sergey Naryshkin, the director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence agency, the SVR, has been in the USA meeting with Mike Pompeo, director of the CIA.

http://tass.com/politics/987568

Sergey Naryshkin knows how to control media from when he ran Russia One television network. He is the person who directed the Russian intervention in the USA elections in co-ordination with Russian GRU signals intelligence.

I actually do believe they are only discussing terrorism, although it must be very tempting for the USA to simply say to Naryshkin, concerning political interference, "Can you please stop doing that".

In the 1960s, the Russians tried to outweigh British Mi5 surveillance, in London by sending hundreds of Russian diplomats to London. The director of Mi5 telephoned the Russian ambassador and said "Can you please stop doing that" and the Russians complied. Truth is stranger than fiction.

(Matter of Trust: MI5, 1945-72 (1982) / Nigel West / Littlehampton Book Services Ltd)

At some point the Russian economy is going to be large enough to require the re opening of stable international markets, without sanctions. The Russians will suddenly become nice and actually stop doing this.
:D

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 pm

I hope that at sum point Russia gets the money back from Putin and hiz gang uv oligarks.

Keeping that from happening iz wut this iz all about.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:20 pm

JO 753 wrote:I hope that at sum point Russia gets the money back from Putin and hiz gang uv oligarks. Keeping that from happening iz wut this iz all about.
This is a bit complex. When the USSR was dissolving some senior public servants, undervalued state assets and then bought them as capitalists and made enormous profits which they took overseas. (The football club oligarchs). Other public servants, did the same but kept the businesses going in Russia, although they were extremely rich. (Putin's oligarch group). Others simply stole money and laundered it through smaller countries like Fiji, Monaco and places where the old KGB had small money laundering facilities.

Putin's policy has been to regain all the assets taken overseas and punish those overseas oligarchs. This is very popular in Russia.

To be frank, destabilising the USA elections is a minor concern to the Russian Federation's SVR/FSB. compared to the resources they apply to hunting down overseas oligarchs.

I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing. I'm just trying to explain Russian mentality. The Russians really really really hate traitors. They don't care if you are a good or bad Russian if you remain Russian.