History Repeats in Afghanistan

Where have we been?
Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

War is Peace

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: No Tom. I have pointed out your complete idiocy yet again... the Afghan war has used Russian weapons on both sides and still does. Your "1961 military Industrial Complex" conspiracy requires that 1961 USA companies sell USA weapons
Tom Palven wrote: You keep making irrelevant statements that are totally beside the point that it is US money and air power that are keeping the US-installed Vichy government from being overrun by the home boys.
You idiot. The Afghanistan airforce uses Russian MIGs.

You don't actually know where Afghanistan is, do you? You have confused Afghanistan with Syria haven't you?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FWIW, is this evidence that US air power is involved in Afghanistan, or just anti-US propaganda?
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/09/25/un- ... irstrikes/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:52 am

Tom Palven wrote: FWIW, is this evidence that US air power is involved in Afghanistan,
You are an idiot. NATO is attacking ISIL remaining in South East Afghanistan. The USA is a member of NATO. So is the UK France and many other countries operating against ISIL.

The USA is not attacking Taliban as you claimed.

The Vichy French government did not govern Afghanistan as you claimed

Taliban did not throw out the Soviets as you claimed.

Taliban are not "the home boys" as you claimed as that would be the Afghanistan government who is fighting Taliban insurgents who are supported by Pakistan.

You haven't got one fact right as per usual. You don't actually know where Afghanistan is do you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yogi bear 5.jpg
Yogi bear 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

War is Peace

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:21 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote: FWIW, is this evidence that US air power is involved in Afghanistan,
You are an idiot. NATO is attacking ISIL remaining in South East Afghanistan. The USA is a member of NATO. So is the UK France and many other countries operating against ISIL.

The USA is not attacking Taliban as you claimed.

The Vichy French government did not govern Afghanistan as you claimed

Taliban did not throw out the Soviets as you claimed.

Taliban are not "the home boys" as you claimed as that would be the Afghanistan government who is fighting Taliban insurgents who are supported by Pakistan.

You haven't got one fact right as per usual. You don't actually know where Afghanistan is do you?
Yogi bear 5.jpgYogi bear 6.jpg
If you'll take another look at my post you'll see that the only thing I claimed is that US air power is involved in Afghanistan, which you have denied.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:50 am

Tom Palven wrote: If you'll take another look at my post you'll see that the only thing I claimed is that US air power is involved in Afghanistan, which you have denied.
I had to inform you that the Afghanistan government uses Russian equipment, you complete idiot. You claimed they used US equipment to fight Taliban. You were totally unaware that NATO was fighting ISIL in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan and was still targeting ISIL in South East Afghanistan using French, UK and US aircraft depending on which NATO member was targeting ISIL terrorists.
Tom Palven previously wrote: it is apparently the US AIR FORCE that keeps the Vichy occupation government in power, not Russian Migs
Make sure you tell the French Vichy government of Afghanistan. You complete idiot.
Tom Palven previously wrote: the US supported the Taliban with money and weapons when the Taliban was fighting against the Russian occupational government
You mean the Mujahideen. Pakistan's sponsored Taliban didn't exist until a decade later. You know nothing about basic history.
Yogi bear 7.jpg
Vichy French Government
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote: If you'll take another look at my post you'll see that the only thing I claimed is that US air power is involved in Afghanistan, which you have denied.
I had to inform you that the Afghanistan government uses Russian equipment, you complete idiot.

Why do you keep up your obfuscation, denying that US air strikes are propping up the Afghan fovernment?
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/10/01/us- ... n-helmand/

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:52 am

Tom Palven wrote:it is apparently the US AIR FORCE that keeps the Vichy occupation government in power,
Tom Palven wrote:Why do you keep up your obfuscation, denying that US air strikes are propping up the Afghan fovernment?
What is a "foverment"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please remember you are a slightly senile, park ranger, who doesn't know where Afghanistan is. ISIL is not a threat to the Afghanistan government. ISIL is a terrorist group who have been pushed out of Iraq and Syria and are now being killed off in one small corner of Afghanistan.

If you bothered to read your own link, you would have read that NATO accidentally killed members of the Afghanistan army. That was all.
Yogi bear 5.jpg
Do you now accept the Vichy French government of 1944, in France, is not in power in Afghanistan, today, and that Afghanistan is not in Europe? :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:52 am
Tom Palven wrote:it is apparently the US AIR FORCE that keeps the Vichy occupation government in power,
Tom Palven wrote:Why do you keep up your obfuscation, denying that US air strikes are propping up the Afghan fovernment?
What is a "foverment"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please remember you are a slightly senile, park ranger, who doesn't know where Afghanistan is.

Matt, you are a warrior and a True Believer, just as I was way back in the day.

You are proud of the efforts of the Australian boys who died at Gallipoli on behalf of King George V, and don’t consider their lives to have been wasted.

You identify with the French troops who died in support of the French Empire at Dien Bien Phu, Vietnam, and applaud the more than 50,000 American boys, Aussie boys, and others who died trying to support the Vichy-like government in the south.

And you support all the NATO invaders in the Mid-East today.

But, you might want to rethink all this.

Would you really want to risk the death or maiming of your kids fighting on behalf of US deep state interventionism in the Mid-East or Africa 15 years or so from now?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am
Matt, you are a warrior and a True Believer,
No. I am a skeptic on the skeptic forum identifying all your lies and errors. You are spamming "deep state" conspiracy claims from Fox News Network on our forum.
Tom Palven wrote:
Would you really want to risk the death or maiming of your kids fighting on behalf of US deep state interventionism.........
You really are a total idiot. There is no "deep state". :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:
I agree with the Wikipedia definition of the "deep state"
Wikipedia says the deep state is a false conspiracy theory ......you complete idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yogi bear 12.jpg
hannity deep state 6.jpg

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 am
Tom Palven wrote:
Matt, you are a warrior and a True Believer,

Wikipedia says the deep state is a false conspiracy theory ......you complete idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol

There are several Wikipedia links to "deep state."

1. Wikispooks says that "The official narrative of deep states used to be that they were 'conspiracy theory'. This position was modified in the last few years. "
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Deep_state

2. “A state within a state, or deep state…”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state

3. Deep state in the United States says" Some believe that such a thing (deep state) to be self-evident, whereas others consider it a conspiracy theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_stat ... ted_States

Can you show me where "Wikipedia says the deep state is a false conspiracy theory?"

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:07 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 pm
There are several Wikipedia links to "deep state."
That's right Tom.
You never read any of them. I already knew that. :lol: :lol:

Wikipedia states that the "deep state" conspiracy is made up of government employees. You claimed James Clapper was a member of the "Deep state" when he wasn't a government employee.

You simply can't get anything right Tom. It's your hallmark.

I suggest you go post your Fox News propaganda on a Tea Party or Libertarian forum, as facts don't matter for those people.
hannity deep state 6.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Can you show me where "Wikipedia says the deep state is a false conspiracy theory?"
You are retarded. Here is the Wikipedia definition of a conspiracy theory.

"A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy—generally one involving an illegal or harmful act supposedly carried out by government or other powerful actors—without credible evidence."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Why are you so stupid?
Yogi bear 12.jpg

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 am
Tom Palven wrote:
You are retarded. Here is the Wikipedia definition of a conspiracy theory.

"A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy—generally one involving an illegal or harmful act supposedly carried out by government or other powerful actors—without credible evidence."

Why are you so stupid? Yogi bear 12.jpg

You have ignored my challenge to your assertion that Wikipedia says that the existence of a deep states is a conspiracy theory, and instead you defined the meaning of "conspiracy theory". That might be a Red Herring fallacy, but in any case you ignored the question.

Wikipedia said "Some believe that such a thing (deep state) to be self-evident, whereas others consider it a conspiracy theory."

I assert that the existence of a deep state is almost self-evident, and have over and over provided evidence to back up this assertion. Your assertion that there is no deep state is not proof of anything, and is no more valid than my assertion.

You would have have more credibiity, imho, discussing whether or not there is a deep state operating with the Australian government.

Please don't ask me for more evidence again, because I've already provided reams of it.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:15 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 pm
You have ignored my challenge to your assertion that Wikipedia says that the existence of a deep states is a conspiracy theory,
First opening Sentence Wikipedia : "Deep State in the USA"

"In the United States the term "deep state" is used in Republican and conservative political messaging to describe a conspiracy theory"
hannity deep state 6.jpg
Why are you so incredibly stupid? You never check anything and just make stuff up. I had already quoted this for you and you forgot, which really suggests you are just senile. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 pm
Please don't ask me for more evidence again, because I've already provided reams of it.
You have never provided any evidence. You told me that you followed what Wikipeadia said. Wikipedia says there is no such thing as the "deep state" and it is just a conspiracy theory "without credible evidence." . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yogi bear 12.jpg
I strongly suggest you stop posting on this educated skeptic forum and try your luck on a tea party or Libertarian forum. The skeptics on this forum check your posts and can see the lies, errors and right wing propaganda you are posting. Try your own right wing forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: History Repeats in Afghanistan

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:35 am

Instead of repeating everything until hell freezes over I'll just stand behind my previous post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:38 am

Tom Palven wrote:You have ignored my challenge to your assertion that Wikipedia says that the existence of a deep states is a conspiracy theory,
Deep State Wiki.JPG

Please click on the Wikipedia page image, to see the larger version of Wikipedia exactly saying the Deep State is a conspiracy theory. Then just laugh at Tom Plaven who lied so badly ....again.... :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:39 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:35 am
Instead of repeating everything until hell freezes over I'll just stand behind my previous post.
You just got caught lying through your teeth.......so you want to say exactly the same again?

Why are you so stupid?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:56 am

Tom Palven wrote:
3. Deep state in the United States says" Some believe that such a thing (deep state) to be self-evident, whereas others consider it a conspiracy theory.
The sentence you faked does not appear anywhere on the "Deep State in the United States" Wikipedia page., that you linked to.

You directly fabricated evidence., knowing that my quote was correct and real and the opening sentence. You are the worst form of right wing scum and it is you faking news to support Trump.

You are a disgusting conservative hypocrite. Please leave the forum immediately.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:56 am
Tom Palven wrote:
The sentence you faked does not appear anywhere on the "Deep State in the United States" Wikipedia page., that you linked to.

You directly fabricated evidence., knowing that my quote was correct and real and the opening sentence. You are the worst form of right wing scum and it is you faking news to support Trump.

You are a disgusting conservative hypocrite. Please leave the forum immediately.

You've got it backwards, Matt

I have a long record of being a classical liberal peacenik and you're the neoconservative warrior spouting disinformation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

The statement I posted was in that article when I posted it, and this is there right now:

Polls[edit]
According to a poll of Americans in April 2017, about half (48%) thought there was a "deep state", "meaning military, intelligence and government officials who try to secretly manipulate government." Of those who thought that, more than half (58%) said it was a major problem (net of 28% surveyed).[33][34]
A March 2018 poll found most respondents (63%) were unfamiliar with the term "deep state", but a majority believe that a deep state likely exists in the United States when described as "a group of unelected government and military officials who secretly manipulate or direct national policy". Three-fourths (74%) of the respondents say that they believe this type of group definitely (27%) or probably (47%) exists in the federal government.[35][36][37]

Here is another statement that may be deleted or changed at any time, particularly the last sentence:

2017 Popularisation
Full article: Deep state/2017 Popularisation
The phrase "deep state" experienced a huge rise in usage after the election of Donald Trump. In March 2017, in particular, corporate media outlets all seemed to be offering contradictory ideas about what the term might mean, some denying its applicability to the US (arguing that "There is no American Deep State... it just looks like there is")[9] others contradicting the original meaning by suggesting it was politically partisan.[10] This is an interesting development given the mound of evidence that the deep state controls corporate media.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Deep_state

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is a liar

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
The sentence you faked does not appear anywhere on the "Deep State in the United States" Wikipedia page., that you linked to. You directly fabricated evidence., knowing that my quote was correct and real and the opening sentence of your own posted link.
You are a disgusting right wing hypocrite, spamming your right wing propaganda on our forum. Please leave the forum immediately.
Tom Palven wrote:You've got it backwards, Matt
No. You faked evidence to promote the Fox News, right wing "Deep State" conspiracy., knowing there was no evidence for the conspiracy at all. It is you who forged Wikipedia sentences while simultaneously complaining that the non existent Deep State fakes evidence.
hannity deep state 6.jpg
You are the scum that needs to be removed from posting fake news in the internet. .

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:
That's because people have been having an edit war on wikipedia since September 29th. One person changes it to say what Tom Palven wrote, another changes it back to say what Matthew Ellard wrote. Just look at this mess: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

For somebody who is a secret police, MIC, Dick Cheney, James Clapper, and John Bolton-lover; an Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, and Chelsea Manning-hater; and an inveterate disinformation-spinner (on US air power in Afghanistan, for example), you are a real bundle of laughs, Matt!

Please don't ever leave our forum. :mrgreen:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 am

Tom Palven wrote: For somebody who is a secret police, MIC, Dick Cheney, James Clapper, and John Bolton-lover;
Tom Palven....you really are a 100% idiot and can't get anything right. :lol: :lol:
hannity deep state 6.jpg
1) There is no such thing as "secret police" in Australia and you can't even say what they are supposedly called in the USA.,
2) The "1961 military industrial complex" conspiracy is a 57 year old debunked conspiracy theory, and arms slaes collapsed in the 1970s with SALT and START.
3) Dick Cheney is an American republican and I am an Australian socialist,
4) James Clapper is not employed by the US government and can't be part of your "deep state" of USA government employees, You forgot that again, didn't you?
5) John Bolton is a a former Fox host and you are spamming Fox News on our forum. I fight holocaust deniers and send them to the ICC. John Bolton is trying to close down the ICC. (You don't even know what the ICC is do you? )
6) Edward Snowden gave the Russian US, UK and Australian secrets and then defected to Russia
7) Julian Assange is now "flipping" to the USA as amnesty to leave the Ecadorian embassy
8) Chelsea Manning handed over 750,000 documents to the Russians.

You got caught forging quotes
You got caught faking a wikipedia quote to hide that it said the Deep State was a mere conspiracy theory used by conservatives and Republicans. You are an extreme conservative Fox follower.
Hannity.jpg
This is the real quote
"In the United States the term "deep state" is used in Republican and conservative political messaging to describe a conspiracy theory of influential decision-making bodies believed to be within government"

Here is quote you forged and posted here.
"Some believe that such a thing (deep state) to be self-evident, whereas others consider it a conspiracy theory.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29623&start=40#p667133

You are simply a senile, scum, right wing Trump fan, that posts fake news on the internet to promote the Fox Propaganda about the "Deep State" conspiracy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:43 am

Gord wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 am
That's because people have been having an edit war on wikipedia since September 29th.
Not really. The opening sentence has remained consistent since 6 October.

Firstly, Tom Palven has never been able to provide an iota of evidence for the "Deep State" conspiracy, so saying it is "self evident" puts the onus back on him to provide evidence. Tom Palven refuses to provide evidence for his conspiracy theory..

Secondly, Wikipedia has always said the conspiracy is "government employees" and yet Tom Palven claims it is run by James Clapper and John Brennan who left government almost two years ago. Tom Palven doesn't know what his own "Deep State" conspiracy theory is.
:lol: :lol:
Yogi bear 12.jpg

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Mexico should build the wall and get the US to pay for it

Post by Gord » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:43 am
Gord wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 am
That's because people have been having an edit war on wikipedia since September 29th.
Not really. The opening sentence has remained consistent since 6 October.
Yeah, but the quote "Some believe that such a thing (deep state) to be self-evident, whereas others consider it a conspiracy theory" has been repeatedly added and removed between September 9th and October something-or-other. Even the bad grammar has been repeatedly used. I don't know who keeps adding it, though, so maybe it's Tom? ;) It's probably not Tom.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 pm

It wasn't me either. The only Deep State I know of is Atlantis.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Why should we accept your denial?

Are you quite sure that you are not just lying scum like me?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:41 am

Gord wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:43 am
I don't know who keeps adding it, though, so maybe it's Tom?
It's most likely a Fox News fan......like Tom Palven. :lol: :lol:
hannity deep state 6.jpg
Fox News is the only news service pushing the "Deep State VS Trump" theme to get separation from other conservative news sources. Tom Palven simply copies their "Deep State" propaganda here.
Tom Palven wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 am
Here's Tucker Carlson, a voice crying in the wilderness.
Tucker Calson Fox.jpg
However, Fox News has a mega problem. Fox's owner, Rupert Murdoch sold Fox's film division to buy SKY News in the UK and Australia. That way he could promote conservative advertising themes internationally and sell advert packages internationally. However Comcast (USA) bought SKY and screwed Murdoch's plan. Murdoch then moved John Bolton from Fox News to the White house and moved Hope Hicks from the Whitehouse to Fox, with the aim of maximising Fox's conservative edge and conservative ad revenue before selling Fox News just before Trump is voted out or is impeached. That way Murdoch doesn't lose when Fox News dies with Trump.
John Bolton Fox News.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:43 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am
That would be Gorgeous. He also, like you, posts Fox News "Deep State" propaganda on our science forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Why should we accept your denial?

If I were lying scum like you, I would lie and claim that I am not lying scum like you.

If I were honest, I would tell the truth and claim that I am not lying scum like you.
Spoiler:
"I am not lying scum like you"
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Ignorance is Strength

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 am

8) Chelsea Manning handed over 750,000 documents to the Russians.

You are simply a senile, scum, right wing Trump fan, that posts fake news on the internet to promote the Fox Propaganda about the "Deep State" conspiracy.
What can one say about a government that claims it needs millions of secret documents in order to function properly?

Can we infer the existence of a Deep State?

Can we infer the existence of Deceptively Deep Dog-Doo?

Those are the inferences I've drawn, which relate to my humble opinions that seem to distress you so much, as an Australian, no less.

Can't imagine how you'd react if you were a patriotic American citizen. Probably look like a glassy-eyed, drooling John Bolton in a straight-jacket with a sh-t-eating grin on your face. Or is that how you already look? :mrgreen:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:30 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 am
What can one say about a government that claims it needs millions of secret documents in order to function properly?

1) That it has technological advantages in certain fields for economic advantage.
2) That it monitors other countries to stop or observe things like the Russian cracking electoral software, or Saudis murdering journalists, or North Korea leaders murdering relatives in third party friendly countries, and so on an so on.
3) That it keeps its own communications secure to prevent spying by foreigners,
4) That it protect tax return information about its citizens as per their right to privacy.

You are such a complete idiot you forgot all commercial accounting and law firms also keep millions of secret documents. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:
You complete bonzo , you can't even define what yours and Fox Networks "Deep State conspiracy" is. You just follow whatever propaganda Fox tells you to follow.
John Bolton Fox News.jpg
That's why you can't provide one iota of evidence that this magical deep state conspiracy exists. In fact, you as so stupid you can't even state which government employees are meant to be conspiring. :lol: :lol: :lol:

conspire
to plan secretly with other people to do something bad, illegal, or against someone's wishes:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Can't imagine how you'd react if you were a patriotic American citizen.
Neither can I as I am an Australian you retard.

(and no. Australia is not in Europe, next to Germany)

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:30 am
Tom Palven wrote:
You complete bonzo , you can't even define what yours and Fox Networks "Deep State conspiracy" is.

That's why you can't provide one iota of evidence that this magical deep state conspiracy exists. In fact, you as so stupid you can't even state which government employees are meant to be conspiring. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The deep state in the US probably consists of what you once referred to as the "intelligence community steering committee" including certain top unelected career Pentagon, State Department, and secret police officials from the CIA and NSA who have decided US policy toward Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, North and South Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and other countries, and orchestrated the overthrow of the democratically-elected government of Egypt and the attempted overthrow of the democratically-elected government of Turkey irrespective of the wishes of the Obama administration, Trump, or the US Congrress.

I've linked the dots over and over again.

And here's more information disputing your BS that US air power plays almost no role in propping up the Fourth Reich Vichy occupation government in Afghanistan:
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/10/10/civ ... ghanistan/

Am I correct in assuming that if you had been a German in the 1940's that you would have considered it to be your patriotic duty to support the constitutionally-elected Third Reich, and that you believe that there was no deep state in Germany at that time?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 am
The deep state in the US probably consists of what you once referred to as the "intelligence community steering committee"
So you are directly accusing Dan Coats, who was made director of National Intelligence by Donald Trump as a secret person fighting to get rid of Donald Trump? Are you really that stupid?

Doesn't your logic mean that Donald Trump is placing people in "Deep State" positions to get rid of Donald Trump?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 am
I've linked the dots over and over again.
No Tom. All you do is keep shooting yourself in the foot with basic history errors and Fox News propaganda.
Yogi bear 14.jpg
Tom, Face it. You are intellectually retarded and should stick to being a park ranger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:35 am

Tom Palven wrote: And here's more information disputing your BS that US air power plays almost no role in propping up the Fourth Reich Vichy occupation government in Afghanistan:
1) The Vichy government was a French government in France between 1939 and 1944. It is not the current government in Afghanistan and Afghanistan is not in Europe.
2) NATO is targeting Syrian ISIL in SE Afghanistan and the USA is a member of NATO, as is the UK, France and 17 other countries. . ISIL is not the "home team" as you previously claimed.
3) The article you linked did not mention "the Vichy Government"

Why are you so continuously stupid and lie so much?
Yogi bear 5.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am

Tom Palven wrote:...... that keeps the Vichy occupation government in power in Afghanistan
Hey Tom? Who is this bloke? He was born in Afghanistan , is a anthropologist, former Chancellor of Kabul University, former Minister of Finance in Afghanistan and can't speak French.
Ashraf_Ghani.jpg
Who is this bloke? He is French and ran the French fascist government in non-German occupied France between 1940 and 1944. He never went to Afghanistan.
Philippe Pétain.jpeg

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am

Who is this bloke? He is French and ran the French fascist government in non-German occupied France between 1940 and 1944. He never went to Afghanistan. Philippe Pétain.jpeg
Yeah, but can he speak Pashto?

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:09 pm
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Who is this bloke? He is French and ran the French fascist government in non-German occupied France between 1940 and 1944. He never went to Afghanistan. Philippe Pétain.jpeg
Yeah, but can he speak Pashto?
Born: 1856
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Ignorance is Strength

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:...... that keeps the Vichy occupation government in power in Afghanistan
Hey Tom? Who is this bloke? He was born in Afghanistan , is a anthropologist, former Chancellor of Kabul University, former Minister of Finance in Afghanistan and can't speak French. Ashraf_Ghani.jpg
He was an American citizen before he ran for president of Afghanistan. His air force, along with the US air force kills Afghan men, women and children every day.

The US deep state says that it's not okay when Assad "kills his own people," but it's okay when Ghani does it.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/ ... 35598.html

My idiotic position is that the US should leave Afghanistan to the Afghans, Iran to the Iranians, and so on, as opposed to your idiotic shallow state Australian position.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:08 am

Tom thinks the 1940s French Vichy Government governs Pakistan
Tom works out that Ashraf Ghani, president of Afghanistan isn't French
Tom Palven wrote: He was an American citizen before he ran for president of Afghanistan. His air force, along with the US air force kills Afghan men, women and children every day.
So does ISIL and Taliban. That's why NATO and the Afghan government are fighting them.

Do you still think Ashraf Ghani is president of the Vichy French government in Afghanistan?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: The US deep state says.....
There is no such thing as the "deep state" Tom Palven. You showed that when you were so amazingly stupid you claimed the Anti-Donald Trump Deep State was run by Donald Trump appointing directors of intelligence agencies that you claimed were the Deep State against Trump.

Why are you always so incredibly stupid?
:lol: :lol:
Yogi bear 14.jpg