Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

What does make the world turn?
User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Venn diagram demonstrating the intersection of reality and gorgeous' beliefs

0 0
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12381
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby JO 753 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Did you know that Kinch haz a radio transiever in the coffee pot?
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:54 pm

do scientists ever say what they are told to say or lie?...does Nasa ever lie to the public and hide shocking images and info?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8213
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:04 am

gorgeous wrote:do scientists ever say what they are told to say or lie?...does Nasa ever lie to the public and hide shocking images and info?


a) Probably.

b) Unless they have secure tight-beam communications, no.

Translation ... Scientists are human too, and NASA uses several agencies around the world to monitor their missions. You could do it yourself with a good receiver.

Show me one of those shocking images and I'll show you the same one with a Clanger in it.

http://www.funny-joke-pictures.com/2013/11/wrong-lunar-landing-moon-cospiracy.html

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:07 am

JO 753 wrote:Did you know that Kinch haz a radio transiever in the coffee pot?

Communicating with a certain teapot?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:17 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Did you know that Kinch haz a radio transiever in the coffee pot?

Communicating with a certain teapot?

and a toaster
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:23 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Did you know that Kinch haz a radio transiever in the coffee pot?

Communicating with a certain teapot?

and a toaster

"I toast, therefore I am." :gb:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Poodle wrote:...have secure tight-beam communications...

I've been out shopping...
...and came across
...one of those shocking images...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E05hAH2Firs
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

ryu238
Regular Poster
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby ryu238 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:23 pm

You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19761
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:34 pm

ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Harte
Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Memphis Tennessee

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Harte » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Poodle wrote:I see where you're going wrong now, gorgeous - you have the comprehension of an amoeba.

Why do you hate amoebae?

Harte
The skeptic, being a lover of his kind, desires to cure by speech, as best he can, the self-conceit and rashness of the dogmatists.
Sextus Empiricus, Outlines of PyrrhonismHello!

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:04 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:

Which one are you? :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19761
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:

Which one are you? :-P

I'm the guy who killed Ken Ham.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:32 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:

Which one are you? :-P

I'm the guy who killed Ken Ham.

:gb:


Does he know?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26743
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:41 am

gorgeous wrote:what crime have I committed? ...I insulted no one....I did not call anyone names, I simply posted info you don't want to acknowledge...


Oddly this is what you said just before you got thrown off JREF.

You don't really understand basic things do you?

(Was it too much pot in 1970?)

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:56 am

Several of the Mars probes failed making people at NASA wonder who didn't want humans there.....phobos probes failed, too..(one remoter viewer saw a missile type of object destroy one of the probes)..........more evidence of aliens? -----wiki------The Phobos (Russian: Фобос, Fobos, Greek: Φόβος) program was an unmanned space mission consisting of two probes launched by the Soviet Union to study Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos. Phobos 1 was launched on July 7, 1988, and Phobos 2 on July 12, 1988, each aboard a Proton-K rocket.

Phobos 1 suffered a terminal failure en route to Mars. Phobos 2 attained Mars orbit, but contact was lost before the final phase, prior to deployment of a planned Phobos lander.-----------------Phobos-Grunt: Failed probe 'falls over Pacific' - BBC News
www.bbc.com/.../science-environment-... ... -------and the Chinese probe failed----wiki---Yinghuo-1 was a Chinese Mars-exploration space probe, intended to be the first Chinese spacecraft to explore Mars. It was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, on 8 November 2011, along with the Russian Fobos-Grunt sample return spacecraft, which was intended to visit Mars' moon Phobos.[2][6] The 115-kg (250-lb) Yinghuo-1 probe was intended by the CNSA to orbit Mars for about two years,[1] studying the planet's surface, atmosphere, ionosphere and magnetic field.[7] Shortly after launch, Fobos-Grunt was expected to perform two burns to depart Earth orbit bound for Mars. However, these burns did not take place, leaving both probes stranded in orbit.[8] On 17 November 2011, Chinese state media reported that Yinghuo-1 had been declared lost by the CNSA.[9] After a period of orbital decay, Yinghuo-1 and Fobos-Grunt underwent destructive re-entry on 15 January 2012, finally disintegrating over the Pacific Ocean.[
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19761
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:22 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:

Which one are you? :-P

I'm the guy who killed Ken Ham.

:gb:


Does he know?

Signal is approaching his brain-like substance. Another few months and he'll lay down.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

ryu238
Regular Poster
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby ryu238 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:00 am

I like how he thinks the failure of a probe somehow proves his point. Because it couldn't have been because of an error on the satellite right?

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 am

ryu238 wrote:I like how he thinks the failure of a probe somehow proves his point. Because it couldn't have been because of an error on the satellite right?

Nor a micrometeor striking a critical component.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:06 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:

Which one are you? :-P

I'm the guy who killed Ken Ham.

:gb:


Does he know?

Signal is approaching his brain-like substance. Another few months and he'll lay down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:



(Lie?)
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:32 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
ryu238 wrote:I like how he thinks the failure of a probe somehow proves his point. Because it couldn't have been because of an error on the satellite right?

Nor a micrometeor striking a critical component.

-------------------you girls need to wake up and smell the alien coffee...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

ryu238
Regular Poster
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby ryu238 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:28 am

...you do realize that you aren't defending your point so much as insulting us, which also means that you lost.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26743
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:45 am

gorgeous wrote: -------------------you girls need to wake up and smell the alien coffee...


So you are sexist as well as being an idiot. There is an amazingly lack of ethics going on, in that tiny brain of yours.
hippies-24.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29411
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gord » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:07 pm


Holy crap, it's like finding out a nightmare you had as a kid was a real event!

Looking into it, I see that I had an opportunity to have watched that show until I was 10, on channel KCND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KCND-TV

That's one of the channels on which Colonel Bleep was broadcast: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Bleep#Stations

Terrifying....

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ryu238 wrote:You know, the guy who started this thread, hasn't really responded.

He's a Poe. Others here are sock puppets. :evil:

Which one are you? :-P

I'm the guy who killed Ken Ham.

:gb:


Does he know?

Signal is approaching his brain-like substance. Another few months and he'll lay down.

:no:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Monster » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:05 pm

gorgeous wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
ryu238 wrote:I like how he thinks the failure of a probe somehow proves his point. Because it couldn't have been because of an error on the satellite right?

Nor a micrometeor striking a critical component.

-------------------you girls need to wake up and smell the alien coffee...

I hate coffee, but I'd like to try alien coffee.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Monster wrote:
gorgeous wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
ryu238 wrote:I like how he thinks the failure of a probe somehow proves his point. Because it couldn't have been because of an error on the satellite right?

Nor a micrometeor striking a critical component.

-------------------you girls need to wake up and smell the alien coffee...

I hate coffee, but I'd like to try alien coffee.

Then you'll be a gorgeous Monster. :mrgreen:
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:18 pm

ryu238 wrote:...you do realize that you aren't defending your point so much as insulting us, which also means that you lost.

--------------you call me he....Ellard and oleg whatever have done nothing but insult me .....why is it an insult?------the others only make jokes and insults as well....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:29 pm

gorgeous wrote:..Ellard and oleg whatever have done nothing but insult me .....

can you cite an example of me insulting you?

I have ridiculed your belief system, much as you attempt to ridicule mine in your sig line.

Turnabout gets your knickers in a wad?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:31 pm

gorgeous wrote:
ryu238 wrote:...you do realize that you aren't defending your point so much as insulting us, which also means that you lost.

--------------you call me he....Ellard has done nothing but insult me .....why is it an insult?

Well, that depends. Were you intending that as a discription of their maturity or character? If so, then yes, it is an insult.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 pm

sooo....everyone is allowed to constantly insult me, including admin, but I'm not allowed to insult them back?.....I don't know their sex...is being a girl bad?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Not all of us are insulting you. If you think it's a problem, take it up with the ones who are and see if you can reach an understanding.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 pm

why is being a girl bad?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:50 pm

gorgeous wrote:
ryu238 wrote:...you do realize that you aren't defending your point so much as insulting us, which also means that you lost.

--------------you call me he....Ellard and oleg whatever have done nothing but insult me .....why is it an insult?------the others only make jokes and insults as well....

See, what I highlighted in your post is not really true and such dishonesty and other persistent exaggerations just aren't well received.

Maybe you'll learn something from it, but I have my doubts that such is actually your aim. You seem to be posting here to upload your supposed beliefs and imaginary facts just for the heck of it.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:51 pm

gorgeous wrote:why is being a girl bad?

Why did you use it as you did?
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:52 pm

gorgeous wrote:sooo....everyone is allowed to constantly insult me, including admin, but I'm not allowed to insult them back?.....I don't know their sex...is being a girl bad?

Most people are not insulting you, they are ridiculing the process by which you form and cling to your beliefs; and the beliefs themselves. You are free to do the same.

I know nothing of you personally. For all I know, you are kind to kittens and old ladies.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:53 pm

gorgeous wrote:why is being a girl bad?

Being a girl isn't bad. In fact, being a bad girl is good. :mrgreen:
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:53 pm

:lol:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm

then why is calling someone a girl an insult?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10507
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:06 pm

gorgeous wrote:then why is calling someone a girl an insult?

Oh. Did you intend this to be an insult?
gorgeous wrote:-------------------you girls need to wake up and smell the alien coffee...


Sorry. I didn't take it as one.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19743
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:12 pm

gorgeous wrote:then why is calling someone a girl an insult?

Why did you use it as you did?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.


Return to “Science, Technology, and Mathematics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest