Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

What does make the world turn?
User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:15 am

Asimov was a very talented sci-fi writer, but he was a biochemist. Vasin and Sherbakov sure knew a surprising amount of stuff about the structure of the moon and its constituent rocks for Soviet citizens in 1970 (the date of publication of their book) considering that it wasn't until the end of that year that the Luna 16 probe got any moon rocks at all back to earth, don't you think?

None of the others are scientists.

On the whole, not the best choice of authorities.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gord » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:02 am

If Jesus didn't make the Moon, then why do dogs worship it?

Check. Mate.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19634
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 am

 
Spoiler:
Image

Image
 
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:53 pm

why have images of Mars been censored? what are they hiding?? ------Outside commentary on target photo:
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... nozzle.htm

Note that this area of Mars has been censored in Google Earth (Mars option). To see this in Google Earth, click on View>Explore>Mars. Then type in M11/00099 or M11-00099 in the "Fly To" bar.
-----------It is possible to get around the censoring and see the base/anomaly by doing the following. Once you "Fly To" M11/00099 as described above, in "Layers" select Primary Database > Global Maps > CTX Mosaic.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:57 pm

It's been censored altogether now, gorgeous - "This site can't be reached".

This is surely evidence that you have, indeed, been correct all along.

Well, maybe not.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:06 pm

I am correct....9.1% ?? been downgraded.....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19634
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Poodle wrote:It's been censored altogether now, gorgeous - "This site can't be reached".

This is surely evidence that you have, indeed, been correct all along.

Well, maybe not.


Yep, they probably found something truly extraordinary - Drumpf's hair farm!
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19634
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:13 pm

gorgeous wrote:I am correct....9.1% ?? been downgraded.....

Correct. Downgraded.



What is it with you people and those ratings... :roll:
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Walt Disney built Pluto.

The site's still down. MIBs?

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Monster » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:58 pm

gorgeous wrote:why have images of Mars been censored? what are they hiding?? ------Outside commentary on target photo:
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... nozzle.htm

Note that this area of Mars has been censored in Google Earth (Mars option). To see this in Google Earth, click on View>Explore>Mars. Then type in M11/00099 or M11-00099 in the "Fly To" bar.
-----------It is possible to get around the censoring and see the base/anomaly by doing the following. Once you "Fly To" M11/00099 as described above, in "Layers" select Primary Database > Global Maps > CTX Mosaic.

How do I see that here?

https://www.google.com/mars/

or here?

http://mars.nasa.gov/maps/explore-mars-map/fullscreen/
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10182
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:48 am

Don't push Buzz Aldrin on hollow anything. While I think Buzz was TOTALLY justified in punching the guy, I don't think any court would agree. Probably only $1 dollar damages should the guy sue....unless he had fallen to the floor and bumped his head causing death. The head...more like an egg shell than you might think. I saw a guy killed by hitting his head on the street.

The Religiously Insane....yep...they have Free Speech rights too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:03 am

gorgeous wrote:Is the moon the creation of intelligence? ]


Explain the age of craters on the moon? (two billion years old)

Explain why Earth and the moon share isotopes from our collision over four billion years ago?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote:Is the moon the creation of intelligence? ]

Explain the age of craters on the moon? (two billion years old)

Intelligent pimples.

Explain why Earth and the moon share isotopes from our collision over four billion years ago?

Intelligent littering.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:39 am

why wouldn't Buzz swear he actually did walk on the moon?....because he didn't walk on the moon...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:48 pm

Don't be silly, gorgeous. There's a good girl.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Monster » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 pm

gorgeous wrote:why wouldn't Buzz swear he actually did walk on the moon?....because he didn't walk on the moon...

Was it a crazy person demanding that he that? If he did what the crazy person demanded, then Buzz would look like a weak silly person.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:01 pm

sure because NASA and the govt have never lied or manipulated the public...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:05 am

gorgeous wrote:why wouldn't Buzz swear he actually did walk on the moon?....because he didn't walk on the moon...
Here is a photo of Buzz Aldrin on the moon.
Buzz Aldrin on the moon.jpg


Why do you lie all the time?

PS : Answer my question. Why are there 2 billion year old craters on the moon, if it is an alien spaceship?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:45 am

Wait for it ...

Gorgeous will now claim that you can't prove that's Aldrin. More probably it's someone else in a spacesuit standing on the Moon and the photo was taken during the Moon landing project undertaken solely to fool the world into thinking that Buzz Aldrin went to the Moon.

It's all logical when you think about it. Like the huge but very early genetic program to create kangaroos just to convince the world that Australia exists. Of course, we all know it can't because the world is flat and there's therefore nothing underneath us. It says so on that note that Monster has pinned on his cubicle wall.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:54 am

wait - if the Moon is hollow...


... who sucked out all the jelly?
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 am

you can't prove that's Aldrin or on the moon....NASA has lied before about how old stuff is...maybe it is 2 billion years old and fake...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:41 am

gorgeous wrote:you can't prove that's Aldrin or on the moon....NASA has lied before about how old stuff is...maybe it is 2 billion years old and fake...


Aha!!!! I win the jellybeans! :award:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gord » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Poodle wrote:... the world is flat and there's therefore nothing underneath us....

"You can't fool me, sonny it's turtles all the way down."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8111
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Poodle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:51 pm

You can't prove there's a turtle beneath the Earth, even if it IS called Buzz.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Poodle wrote:You can't prove there's a turtle beneath the Earth, even if it IS called Buzz.


Man I glad it's a Buzz and not a Charlotte, otherwise things might get uncomfortable if we run into a male Space Turtle.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Poodle wrote:
gorgeous wrote:you can't prove that's Aldrin or on the moon....NASA has lied before about how old stuff is...maybe it is 2 billion years old and fake...


Aha!!!! I win the jellybeans! :award:

-------------didn't want to disappoint you...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:12 am

gorgeous wrote:you can't prove that's Aldrin or on the moon....
Yes I can. I can ask Buzz Aldrin. Here he is in the L.E.M. about to land on the moon.
Buzz Adlrin.jpg



Why do you lie all the time? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:18 am

gorgeous wrote:..maybe it ( the moon) is 2 billion years old and fake...
So you are now claiming that aliens built a fake moon 2 billion years ago and left it parked outside earth?

So Gorgeous?

1) Why would aliens do this?

2) How exactly would that work, concerning the solar system's gravity equilibrium 2 billion years ago?


3) Even odder, why does the moon share the same isotopes, in age, as Earth?

4) Why do you lie all the time? :lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:02 am

idk if it was aliens...could have been God...without the moon --it's size, shape, location, effect------ all life on Earth wouldn't happen...not an accident..
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 am

Gorgeous claims the moon is fake.

gorgeous wrote:idk if it was aliens..
It wasn't aliens. There is no evidence and the moon is 4 billion years old.

gorgeous wrote:.could have been God...
There is no such thing as 'god".

gorgeous wrote:...not an accident..
You really are a complete idiot aren't you? :lol:

There are 172 other moons in our solar system, because that's how planets and moons form. :lol:

Did aliens also build the other 172 moons?

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Did aliens also build the other 172 moons?

Of course they did. That's what caused the Late Heavy Bombardment; the aliens were clumsy and dropped some stuff.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:41 am

for the ignorant who mock something they don't know....yes, fake...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby TJrandom » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:55 am

gorgeous wrote:for the ignorant who mock something they don't know....yes, fake...


Glad you admit that you are fake. ;)

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 pm

gorgeous wrote:for the ignorant who mock something they don't know....yes, fake...

You're the one who's ignoring facts. You claim our Moon is hollow and was artificially-created. These facts* contradict your claim and prove it to be wrong:

1. The Moon and Earth are genetically related and formed from different proportions of a common reservoir of materials. The distinctively similar oxygen isotopic compositions of Moon rocks and Earth rocks clearly show common ancestry.

2. The Moon is slightly asymmetrical in bulk form, possibly as a consequence of its evolution under Earth's gravitational influence. Its crust is thicker on the far side, while most volcanic basins -- and unusual mass concentrations -- occur on the near side. Mass is not distributed uniformly inside the Moon. Large mass concentrations ("Mascons") lie beneath the surface of many large lunar basins and probably represent thick accumulations of dense lava. Relative to its geometric center, the Moon's center of mass is displaced toward Earth by several kilometers.

3. The Moon is not a primordial object; it is an evolved terrestrial planet with internal zoning similar to that of Earth. The Moon is made of rocky material that has been variously melted, erupted through volcanoes, and crushed by meteorite impacts. The Moon possesses a thick crust (60 km), a fairly uniform lithosphere (60-1000 km), and a partly liquid asthenosphere (1000-1740 km); a small iron core at the bottom of the asthenosphere is possible but unconfirmed. Some rocks give hints for ancient magnetic fields although no planetary field exists today.

4. The Moon is ancient and still preserves an early history (the first billion years) that must be common to all terrestrial planets. The extensive record of meteorite craters on the Moon, when calibrated using absolute ages of rock samples, provides a key for unravelling time scales for the geologic evolution of Mercury, Venus, and Mars based on their individual crater records.

5. State-of-the-art seismological techniques applied to Apollo-era data suggest the moon possesses a solid, iron-rich inner core with a radius of nearly 150 miles and a fluid, primarily liquid-iron outer core with a radius of roughly 205 miles. Where it differs from Earth is a partially molten boundary layer around the core estimated to have a radius of nearly 300 miles. The research indicates the core contains a small percentage of light elements such as sulfur, echoing new seismology research on Earth that suggests the presence of light elements -- such as sulfur and oxygen -- in a layer around our own core.

* All data from NASA's current website, not random, uncredited copypasta from 50 years ago, or out-of-context quotes.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 am

gorgeous wrote:for the ignorant who mock something they don't know....yes, fake...
So you are now claiming that all 172 moons in our Solar system, including Earth's moon, are fake hollow moons built by aliens?

So where is the gravity force coming from, that causes tides on earth, if the moon is hollow and has no mass?

You really are a total idiot Gorgeous.
:lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:44 am

all the moons could be hollow or most of them...it seems to have some mass..but more and more it seems it was put there for our benefit...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:16 am

gorgeous wrote:..it seems to have some mass...
No Gorgeous. It has exactly the right mass for a normal moon otherwise it would not orbit Earth as it does.

Have you ever heard of the word "mathematics"?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Gord » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:53 am

LunaNik wrote:
gorgeous wrote:for the ignorant who mock something they don't know....yes, fake...

You're the one who's ignoring facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkRHFl2ppw
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Are the Earth moon and Mars moon Phobos hollow and fake?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 am

What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein


Return to “Science, Technology, and Mathematics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests