This page was made by a zionist

How should we think about weird things?
User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

This page was made by a zionist

Postby mirror93 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:38 am

Admit!
Last edited by mirror93 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby mirror93 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:40 am

matthew ellard is a zionist
Last edited by mirror93 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26776
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Mirror93 admits to trolling masons.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:43 am

mirror93 wrote:matthew ellard is a satanic freemason, he can't hide anymore


Actually you are quite close. My full name is Matthew Temple-Ellard and my grandfather was a Mason. I still have his Freemason apron and baldric.
Master_Mason_Freemason_apron.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Gord » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:21 am

mirror93 wrote:Admit! Y'all are members of the big hoax called freemasonry

but I'm illuminati, shining as a butterfly!

Let's fight

You're a pretty pretty butterfly.

Someone get the net!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Mirror93 admits to trolling masons.

Postby mirror93 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:matthew ellard is a satanic freemason, he can't hide anymore


Actually you are quite close. My full name is Matthew Temple-Ellard and my grandfather was a Mason. I still have his Freemason apron and baldric. Master_Mason_Freemason_apron.jpg


Nice name my fellow brother , may the the light be with us

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3307
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:49 am

I don't need the Illuminati - my phone has a flashlight function.

But thanks for your service in the past.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Flash » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:28 pm

mirror93 wrote:
Nice name my fellow brother , may the the light be with us

Maybe, but in case it's totally {!#%@} dark you'll have to get some kind of illuminati.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26776
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Mirror93 admits to trolling masons.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:32 pm

mirror93 wrote:Nice name my fellow brother , may the the light be with us


You are not my brother. If you were really a Mason you would know one of the three secret words a Mason has to use to let other Masons know you are not an impostor.

What are those words?

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
True Skeptic
Posts: 10245
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Lance Kennedy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:48 pm

mirror93 wrote:Admit! Y'all are members of the big hoax called freemasonry


I am certainly not. Their standards are too high. They would not have me. (sob).

But more seriously, what is the point of this statement? What are you trying to do?

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Mirror93 admits to trolling masons.

Postby mirror93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:Nice name my fellow brother , may the the light be with us


You are not my brother. If you were really a Mason you would know one of the three secret words a Mason has to use to let other Masons know you are not an impostor.

What are those words?


.'.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26776
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Mirror93 admits to trolling masons.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You are not my brother. If you were really a Mason you would know one of the three secret words a Mason has to use to let other Masons know you are not an impostor. What are those words?
mirror93 wrote:.'.

So, you are just pretending to be a Mason and lying. Well, that ends this thread. :lol:

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Mirror93 admits to trolling masons.

Postby mirror93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are not my brother. If you were really a Mason you would know one of the three secret words a Mason has to use to let other Masons know you are not an impostor. What are those words?
mirror93 wrote:.'.

So, you are just pretending to be a Mason and lying. Well, that ends this thread. :lol:


that was a test to prove that you are a shill . a mason promoting an agenda

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby mirror93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:24 am

including the darwinism hoax

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26776
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:11 am

mirror93 wrote:including the darwinism hoax
What Darwin hoax? Are you saying you never evolved? Hmmmmm I can see that.

Here, come and play with Omniverse, he loves your mixture of witty banter and psychiatric illnesses.
You have a lot in common.
:D
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28017&start=40#p570312

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby mirror93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:including the darwinism hoax
What Darwin hoax? Are you saying you never evolved? Hmmmmm I can see that.

Here, come and play with Omniverse, he loves your mixture of witty banter and psychiatric illnesses.
You have a lot in common.
:D
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28017&start=40#p570312


I obviously didn't. I born from my mother, and I never evolved.
you could make theories of the past, of how 'xxx' evolved to 'xxx' and show me stupid photoshopped pictures of ape-like man created by the mind of darwinistic believers alone, but I'm not interested in fairy tale. I like direct evidences. I never saw such thing. And I never did such thing . and even if this false lie was true, I only exist because my mother gave birth to me, before that, I was non existent.

User avatar
Nobrot
Poster
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Nobrot » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm

mirror93 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:including the darwinism hoax
What Darwin hoax? Are you saying you never evolved? Hmmmmm I can see that.

Here, come and play with Omniverse, he loves your mixture of witty banter and psychiatric illnesses.
You have a lot in common.
:D
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28017&start=40#p570312


I obviously didn't. I born from my mother, and I never evolved.
you could make theories of the past, of how 'xxx' evolved to 'xxx' and show me stupid photoshopped pictures of ape-like man created by the mind of darwinistic believers alone, but I'm not interested in fairy tale. I like direct evidences. I never saw such thing. And I never did such thing . and even if this false lie was true, I only exist because my mother gave birth to me, before that, I was non existent.

Mirror, I'm sorry but this is really boring and embarrassingly poor. Isn’t there some sort of beginners manual you can consult: 'Trolling For Beginners' or 'An Idiots Guide To Trolling'?

This website lists every conceivable type of Troll, and guess what? You aren’t listed, now why would that be? It's because you're not a proper troll. You're a {!#%@}!
https://darkpsychology.co/troll/

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby mirror93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Nobrot wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:including the darwinism hoax
What Darwin hoax? Are you saying you never evolved? Hmmmmm I can see that.

Here, come and play with Omniverse, he loves your mixture of witty banter and psychiatric illnesses.
You have a lot in common.
:D
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28017&start=40#p570312


I obviously didn't. I born from my mother, and I never evolved.
you could make theories of the past, of how 'xxx' evolved to 'xxx' and show me stupid photoshopped pictures of ape-like man created by the mind of darwinistic believers alone, but I'm not interested in fairy tale. I like direct evidences. I never saw such thing. And I never did such thing . and even if this false lie was true, I only exist because my mother gave birth to me, before that, I was non existent.

Mirror, I'm sorry but this is really boring and embarrassingly poor. Isn’t there some sort of beginners manual you can consult: 'Trolling For Beginners' or 'An Idiots Guide To Trolling'?

This website lists every conceivable type of Troll, and guess what? You aren’t listed, now why would that be? It's because you're not a proper troll. You're a {!#%@}!
https://darkpsychology.co/troll/


ohhh boy, you're a {!#%@} idiot.
everything we can find about this hoax are only fairy tales and photoshop images to brainwash wannabe intellectual idiots like you

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Cadmusteeth » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:15 pm

The only photoshoped things relating to evolution, that I know of, are the crocoduck. And that's made to make fun of evolution based on a misconception. Could be more, but that's one of the more well known.
Here it is: https://www.google.com/save/me?client=t ... 24&biw=768

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19810
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:
mirror93 wrote:Admit! Y'all are members of the big hoax called freemasonry


I am certainly not. Their standards are too high. They would not have me. (sob).

But more seriously, what is the point of this statement? What are you trying to do?

Just throwing stuff out there for others to respond to and then going back editing it. It's been doing that since it appeared on these pages... :roll:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Gord » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:42 am

Did we get mentioned on a troll website or something? They keep popping in.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19810
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:45 am

It's spring break for the little ones...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Gord » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:12 am

Ahhhh, so THAT'S why they're crawling all over the streets right now!...
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26776
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: This page was made by a freemason

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:57 am

mirror93 wrote:I like direct evidences.
90 % of your human DNA is redundant and contains DNA chain legacies for the previous ancestors we evolved from. You obviously don't know what DNA mapping is.

Where do you think your redundant DNA comes from? Rainbows? Fairies? Leprechauns?
:lol:

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: This page was made by a zionist

Postby mirror93 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:53 am

I didn't evolve, nor my body. therefore your theory is false.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: This page was made by a zionist

Postby mirror93 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:54 am

actually I evolved into myself, in the whole stream of sacred geometry inside my own fragmented mind

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19810
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: This page was made by a boring troll

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 am

.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8245
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Anyone can play at this game

Postby Poodle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 am

mirror93 wrote:Yeah - I'm a {!#%@}. I freely admit it. It's just that I get so bored - it's lonely in here all by myself.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: This page was made by a zionist

Postby Cadmusteeth » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:22 pm

*Faceplm*

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29477
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: This page was made by a zionist

Postby Gord » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:50 am

Here's a cute video about evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxu7NEoKC8
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: This page was made by a zionist

Postby Flash » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
If you were really a Mason you would know one of the three secret words a Mason has to use to let other Masons know you are not an impostor.

What are those words?

Okay, "I am not a free mason"...no,no, "chipmunk"...yes? :pardon: I had to try.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10321
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: This page was made by a zionist

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:56 am

This post was made by an administrator.

Attack topic locked.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests