Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

How should we think about weird things?
Phoenix76
Poster
Custom Title: Phoenix76

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Postby Phoenix76 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:15 am

Really don't know why you all want to debate the issue with this bloke. This is the greatest load of BS I've read for a while, and I've read a lot of it, BS that is.

Can this bloke show us one scrap of evidence to support anything he is saying? Bet he can't.

There are so many genuine issues we can debate, Why do we waste out time encouraging these idiots. Clearly they are on the wrong channel. But maybe that's it. They can't get a bite on their own forums. so they pester us. Shoot!!

aean

Postby aean » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:56 am

Phoenix76 wrote:Really don't know why you all want to debate the issue with this bloke. This is the greatest load of BS I've read for a while, and I've read a lot of it, BS that is.

Can this bloke show us one scrap of evidence to support anything he is saying? Bet he can't.

There are so many genuine issues we can debate, [size=200]Why do we waste out time [/size]encouraging these idiots. Clearly they are on the wrong channel. But maybe that's it. They can't get a bite on their own forums. so they pester us. Shoot!!

and i also bet that you are bluffing here without reading anything at all. and if this practical explanation is greatest load of bs than you also are not son of 1 man. you are piss of 10 mens at once. ( uncivilized bachelor daddy )
and ( bachelor daddy ) your entire life is already wasted. its already an waste. ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) and if it is not wasted at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that it is not wasted at all.

its an open challenge. and if you remained silent than it will be proof that you are piss of 10 men at once. ( recall everything and prove yourself and finish the business )

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Those monuments to derp are as free to post as you are to ignore them, Phoenix. It's easy to add them to your non-friend list, and luckily, that function seems to have no limits. I just wish applying it to one would automatically take out any and all of their many incarnations... :roll:
Hi, Io the lurker.

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 pm

People who feel the need to relentlessly and ubiquitously splash colour and ALL CAPSall over their posts clearly have nothing to add to the conversation.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

aean

Postby aean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:46 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:People who feel the need to relentlessly and ubiquitously splash colour and ALL CAPSall over their posts clearly have nothing to add to the conversation.

instead of giving me lecture ( street dog ) give me reason that why i follow any street dog like you ? do you think that you are another authority ? than give me another infallible explanation which cannot be defeated.

so that i can see where you are standing `1st of all. and than i will follow you. come on ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) prove yourself now.

and if you cannot do it than you hvae to keep your bluff to yourself with your fellow sheeps. ;)

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 am

Why do you need to follow, little one?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 am

Reading this thread is like reading Interesting Times translated into Agatean.
WTF?(urinating dog, urinating dog, urinating dog)
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

aean

Postby aean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:00 am

Phoenix76@ now how can you bear or tolarate it ? for one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are silent ?

how is it possible ? unless you are dead horse. simply how ? and now if you didnt proved yourself than you are not son of 1 man. than you will be piss of 10 men at once. ;)

Phoenix76
Poster

Postby Phoenix76 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:30 am

Well Aean, I haven't answered sooner because I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, "You are not son of 1 man"? Apart from your statement being devoid of any sensibility, your English is atrocious.

And as for being "Piss of 10 men at once"? Well you have really outdone yourself with that one. And your psychedelic posts, perhaps drug induced, make me reach for my sunglasses.

Mate, I don't know where you come from, or where you are going, but I must give you credit for convincing me to even respond to your diatribe.

For the sake of what is normally a great forum, why don't you just F off and leave genuine people in peace.

aean

Postby aean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am

Phoenix76 wrote:Well Aean, I haven't answered sooner because I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, "**skip**leave genuine people in peace.

you go on laughing. and fooling yourself with your own duplicity. :lol:

since you are broken failure. you cannot point out the real issues. so why i waste my time in beating the horse who is already dead.

Phoenix76
Poster

Postby Phoenix76 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:54 am

Aean, I'm breaking my own rules by even discussing this crap with you. Why don't you just take your crap and F off.

aean

Postby aean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 am

Phoenix76 wrote:Aean, I'm breaking my own rules by even discussing this crap with you. Why don't you just take your crap and F off.

you are broken hypocrite fraud only. who is failure. and still i have to accept your bluff like evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, this or that etc ?

everything modern hoax from top to bottom. everything.

and if it is not hoax than tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather and prove yourself.

and if you cannot do it than how can you go beyond him ? ( broken failure ) when you are already checked at his name than how can you go beyond him ? ( rascal bluff )

and you go on claiming to be intelligent in the first place without supplying anything rational. what is my loss if you fool yourself with your own duplicity ? ( practically nothing )

and now we are being cheated even in the name of education. everything modern hoax.

so who is accepting an broken failure like you ? ( uncivilized bachelor daddy )

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 pm

I want to weigh in on this but I literally have no idea what any of this colorful text is trying to say.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Austin Harper wrote:I want to weigh in on this but I literally have no idea what any of this colorful text is trying to say.

And it doesn't even matter. All Gustaave/aean is hungry for is troll food...
Hi, Io the lurker.

digress
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: doomer

Postby digress » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:17 pm

i believe aean to be a chat bot but if im wrong then aean is giving up valuable chanting time to address this forum
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 pm

:lol:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:37 pm

aean wrote:if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex
Define "illicit."
aean wrote:No gambling
No problem. Gambling is silly.
aean wrote:No drugs ( No tea & coffee )
You lost me with "no coffee." Alcohol and cannabis are ok, though, right? Only tea and coffee are "drugs" for this purpose?
aean wrote:No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
Neither onion nor garlic is meat. Both are vegetables of the allium family. They complement meat extremely well. I'm going to have to pass on this Thing.

aean wrote:5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )
Er...no. I don't like other people eating from my plate.

aean wrote:and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
Does the thought count? Because this chant: "Hare Potter / Sha-Na-Na / Hare Houdini / oo-ee-oo-ah-ah ting-tang walla-walla bing-bang / Hare Belafonte / drama llama in pajamas / Hare eyeball / rama-lama-ding-dong / Hare Anderson / badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom / Hare monster / a-womp bomp a-loo-la a-womp bam boom / Hare S Truman / homula baybula zeebula boobula homula baybula zeebula bop," makes me ever so much happier.

aean wrote:If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry
Then why did you bother mentioning them? So, just my improved and much more fun chant, then?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:32 pm

aean wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:People who feel the need to relentlessly and ubiquitously splash colour and ALL CAPSall over their posts clearly have nothing to add to the conversation.

instead of giving me lecture ( street dog ) give me reason that why i follow any street dog like you ? do you think that you are another authority ? than give me another infallible explanation which cannot be defeated.

so that i can see where you are standing `1st of all. and than i will follow you. come on ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) prove yourself now.

and if you cannot do it than you hvae to keep your bluff to yourself with your fellow sheeps. ;)

Ah. . . a much better colour!
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:55 pm

:hmm: Looks very vegetarian. He/she/it'll be pleased.

I, however, just noticed something awful Nikki made me aware of. No ibuprofen for that dang headache anymore, eh. Singing and chanting it is... damn.. damn damn damn ♪
Hi, Io the lurker.

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:13 pm

scrmbldggs wrote::hmm: Looks very vegetarian. He/she/it'll be pleased.

I certainly hope so.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:28 pm

aean wrote:dont shift burdon of proof on me.

Have you found work yet?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:

I certainly hope so.

"...eccentric letters, often in block capitals.."

Ah, so Rump is one of 'em. And here I thought his use of handwritten all caps in fat ink (the indelible Sharpie, no less) was for the eye-popping value. And to hide the fact that, when you write in all caps, you don't have to know when and why which words are capsed - or not. :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:52 pm

aean wrote:... throwing shoe filled with potty on your face ...

Sheer artistry. My admiration knows no bounds. Old Will missed a golden opportunity by not using it.

aean

Postby aean » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:47 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:

I certainly hope so.

and ( cutie pie ) if there is anything rational at all. than why do you use it ? and prove yourself ? (idiot dog )

and are you civilized even ? you cannot take charge of 1 girl. ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) you are not even civilized.

aean

Postby aean » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 am

Gord wrote:

Have you found work yet?

and dont troll here. ( bachelor daddy ) now you are the 1 who is trolling here. and shifting burdon of proof on me. that im trolling.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:45 pm

aean wrote:
Gord wrote:

Have you found work yet?

and dont troll here. ( bachelor daddy ) now you are the 1 who is trolling here. and shifting burdon of proof on me. that im trolling.

Seems to me we're all trolling.

What's with this "shifting the burden of proof" hangup you've got?

And also, have you found work yet? Or was your absence from our forums due to something else?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:18 pm

aean wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

I certainly hope so.

and ( cutie pie ) if there is anything rational at all. than why do you use it ? and prove yourself ? (idiot dog )

and are you civilized even ? you cannot take charge of 1 girl. ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) you are not even civilized.
Do you require medical assistance? Your post exhibits a bizarre cognitive dissonance that might signal a neurological issue.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Gord wrote:
aean wrote:
Gord wrote:

Have you found work yet?

Seems to me we're all trolling.

What's with this "shifting the burden of proof" hangup you've got?

And also, have you found work yet? Or was your absence from our forums due to something else?

Yep. 80 proof bourbon.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:17 pm

aean wrote:
Lausten wrote:
aean wrote:if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

We have video. Actually, mine was on 8mm originally, but now it's digital. "Video" is the generic term. Don't get technical, it will come back to bite you.

alright prove it that there is no father before your birth. cuz you never seen him. prove it that you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother.

prove it that you are that intelligent bluff. and its not going to happen. ( its an open challenge ) do it now if you have got guts.

What are you even asking? I have not evidence for those things, so I don't think they are true and won't try to prove them.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”