Infinite Consciousness

How should we think about weird things?
Post Reply
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Confidencia, you haven't explained or clarified {!#%@}. Now you're insulting one of the most polite, intelligent, level-headed members here. When we laugh at something Poodle posts, it's because it's witty and funny. We laugh at you for entirely different reasons.
Your posts are nonsensical and unoriginal and, frankly, {!#%@} stupid.
Have a nice day!
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:40 pm

It's not a matter of your inclination, Confidencia. The fact is that you have no ABC to give. You're a New Age numbnut with pretensions to pseudo-Buddhist buzzphrases. In truth, you know sweet FA about anything. Your atrocious spelling and remedial-grade grammar are mere sideshows which amuse a little.
I'm still waiting for a plain-English translation of ANY of your wannabe Kung Fu drivel - so, whenever you're ready and able ... ...




(Thanks, Aztexan. The money's in the mail).

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Well, Confy, I expected that kind of response from you. Just a small point ... 'most simplest' is a double superlative. Bad form, old chap!
His blather here is a perfect example, Poodle. In addition to the redundancy, it's not a sentence since it lacks a verb, and the word is 'tidbit,' not 'tit bit.' :lol:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Sweet!
Confidencia, you also insulted Matthew Ellard. He's awesome and extremely bright.
You also insulted Nikki Nyx. She's as sharp as a tack, has cogent, well-thought out posts.
You also insulted Gord. That's just {!#%@} blasphemy!
Stop it. I mean it.


*sits back and waits for my $
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Aztexan wrote:Sweet!
Confidencia, you also insulted Matthew Ellard. He's awesome and extremely bright.
You also insulted Nikki Nyx. She's as sharp as a tack, has cogent, well-thought out posts.
You also insulted Gord. That's just {!#%@} blasphemy!
Stop it. I mean it.


*sits back and waits for my $
Paypal ok? :mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Sorry. Cash only. Nothing smaller than a 100, please.
trump is Putin's bitch

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Well, Confy, I expected that kind of response from you. Just a small point ... 'most simplest' is a double superlative. Bad form, old chap!
His blather here is a perfect example, Poodle. In addition to the redundancy, it's not a sentence since it lacks a verb, and the word is 'tidbit,' not 'tit bit.' :lol:




Are you getting your knickers in a twist again Nik Naks?

My words express truth, not ideas. In reality there is no need for formalities. But if you go by formalities it would make sense to have a full understanding of them. For instance "Titbit" is a variant of "tidbit". It's just a case of preference really they come to the same. This is the problem with you pedants, you are too formal for your own good, thus you end up missing the point and the rules apparently.

Having intellectual prowess is one thing but there's no substitute for intelligent understanding. Unfortunately most of you here lack that quality.
Last edited by Confidencia on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:02 pm

I am one with the collective singularity. Only when I am awake am I one with the individual masses.
Until death, we are ignorant of the meanings presented. It is only after we die, that the consciousness awakens and continues its journey towards immobility driven by restlessness and dreams.
trump is Putin's bitch

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Confidencia aka Shaka AKA Clarifyit4me wrote: My words express truth, not ideas.
Confidencia aka Shaka AKA Clarifyit4me wrote:"There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

Nope. You can't even explain you own posts. Remember? You keep changing your forum name to hide from your earlier insane incoherent posts.

You only come to our forum to get laughed at and because you have no friends . That's why you keep coming back.
:lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:29 am

Aztexan wrote:I am one with the collective singularity. Only when I am awake am I one with the individual masses.
Until death, we are ignorant of the meanings presented. It is only after we die, that the consciousness awakens and continues its journey towards immobility driven by restlessness and dreams.


Consciousness is only the medium in which things appear and disappear, it is already immobile. It does not come from anywhere, it goes nowhere nor does it sleep. It is you as a body/mind that sleeps and moves to and fro in your waking state of dreaming.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:32 am

Dude, I pulled that post out of my ass. It wasn't supposed to make sense. It doesn't.
trump is Putin's bitch

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia aka Shaka AKA Clarifyit4me wrote: My words express truth, not ideas.
Confidencia aka Shaka AKA Clarifyit4me wrote:"There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

Nope. You can't even explain you own posts. Remember? You keep changing your forum name to hide from your earlier insane incoherent posts.

You only come to our forum to get laughed at and because you have no friends . That's why you keep coming back.
:lol:


Yes ellard, will you be my friend ?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:39 am

Aztexan wrote:Dude, I pulled that post out of my ass. It wasn't supposed to make sense. It doesn't.


I know, that's why I put it right.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:52 am

Confidencia wrote: Yes ellard, will you be my friend ?
No Shaka. You are a moderately retarded, internet troll, who seeks attention, by posting repetitive, Chopra based, religious gibberish, on a science forum.

All you do is bore normal people to death, unless they are laughing at your ridiculous incoherent posts.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:05 am

Confidencia wrote:Having intellectual prowess is one thing but there's no substitute for intelligent understanding. Unfortunately most of you here lack that quality.
In the five years you have been trolling this forum, you have never been capable of opening a thread to explain what your religious framework is. You admit you are unable to debate us and thus you spam your gibberish Chopra-isms in unrelated threads, like Gorgeous, Angel and Johan also do.

You run away from your "observer is required claim" whenever we point out there were no "observers" in the early universe, yet the universe is real.


The Confidencia Challenge
Show us your superior intellect by opening a new thread and setting out your religious framework and supporting evidence for that framework.

We already know you can't do this. That's why we all laugh at you when you make the claim you are really intelligent.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Gord » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:52 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Well, Confy, I expected that kind of response from you. Just a small point ... 'most simplest' is a double superlative. Bad form, old chap!
His blather here is a perfect example, Poodle. In addition to the redundancy, it's not a sentence since it lacks a verb, and the word is 'tidbit,' not 'tit bit.' :lol:

Actually, titbit is the non-American spelling. Although tidbit goes back to about 1650, titbit is only a few years older, around 1690.
However, these original uses were referring to edible items; in connection to items of interesting information, titbit was used first followed shortly after by tidbit (something like 1708 and 1735, respectively). Tid probably referred to something tender, and tit referred to something small.

My spellchecker prefers titbit.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: Yes ellard, will you be my friend ?
No Shaka. You are a moderately retarded, internet troll, who seeks attention, by posting repetitive, Chopra based, religious gibberish, on a science forum.


Oh, how modest of you. Still I suppose it's better than being a fully fledge retard and having a sir name that constantly reminds you of your status as one. :lol:

All you do is bore normal people to death, unless they are laughing at your ridiculous incoherent posts. :lol:


Well there's not much you can do about that ellard. Being a gimp with little man syndrome is bound to frustrate you. The fact that it will be so obvious to the others the moment you crawl out of your sock is a bate.
But at least you can find solace in hiding on your science based Internet forum and be your retarded self pretending that you know something about nothing. :lol: :mrgreen:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote:Having intellectual prowess is one thing but there's no substitute for intelligent understanding. Unfortunately most of you here lack that quality.
In the five years you have been trolling this forum, you have never been capable of opening a thread to explain what your religious framework is. You admit you are unable to debate us and thus you spam your gibberish Chopra-isms in unrelated threads, like Gorgeous, Angel and Johan also do.


It is neither religious nor framed, this is how you see it with your limited capacity to observe the deep and meaningful. To debate with a bunch of ignorant unintelligent fools is a challenge, to get them to understand is something else.

You run away from your "observer is required claim" whenever we point out there were no "observers" in the early universe, yet the universe is real.


The universe is a mental formation, can you prove that it is still there in your sleep? No you cannot because the experiencer is also a mental formation. There has never been an observer in the universe period. You cannot know the observer because the subject cannot be an object in the consciousness.

The Confidencia Challenge
Show us your superior intellect by opening a new thread and setting out your religious framework and supporting evidence for that framework.


It is self supporting, self evident so that makes it intrinsically in and of itself. Therefore it does not need any supporting evidence or frame work. As long as you confused the real with the unreal your tiny little mind will think along the lines of supporting evidence and framework. If you want to discuss ideas go read you books.

We already know you can't do this. That's why we all laugh at you when you make the claim you are really intelligent.


There is no problem in making one aware of the truth. Getting people to understand it, that's the real problem. But I never make any claim of intelligence only of the unintelligent which is blatantly obvious here. :mrgreen: :lol:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am

Gord wrote:... Although tidbit goes back to about 1650, titbit is only a few years older, around 1690 ... .

Younger!!! Unless you meant 1590, in which case ... Typo!!!

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:06 am

Aztexan wrote:Sweet!
Confidencia, you also insulted Matthew Ellard. He's awesome and extremely bright.

He's about as bright as a dimly lit light on a dark and stormy night.
You also insulted Nikki Nyx. She's as sharp as a tack, has cogent, well-thought out posts.

She's intellectual, I'll give her that. But what use is the intellect without intelligent understanding? Presenting words in a formal manner is a skill; at the heart of the matter is wisdom, being and knowing.
You also insulted Gord. That's just {!#%@} blasphemy!
Stop it. I mean it.

It's fun and entertaining for me.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 am

Poodle wrote:It's not a matter of your inclination, Confidencia.

No. It's a matter of interest in my inclination.
The fact is that you have no ABC to give.

You are absolutely right because there is no ABC or DEF or GHI or.... :lol:
You're a New Age numbnut with pretensions to pseudo-Buddhist buzzphrases.

:lol: Pseudo-Buddhist is a buzz phrase you ignoramus :mrgreen:
In truth, you know sweet FA about anything.

At least you've understood something of what I'm saying, you just need to look at yourself in retrospect of that statement then we'll be on familiar grounds.
Your atrocious spelling and remedial-grade grammar are mere sideshows which amuse a little.

Small things please small minds. You should try to go beyond your formal education otherwise your poo will remain dull forever.
I'm still waiting for a plain-English translation of ANY of your wannabe Kung Fu drivel - so, whenever you're ready and able ... ...

As long as you ain't thinking for yourself you'll be waiting a long time poo. Reality does not come with plain English, it comes with simplicity.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:01 am

Aztexan wrote:Confidencia, you haven't explained or clarified {!#%@}.

That's because you haven't understood anything.
Now you're insulting one of the most polite, intelligent, level-headed members here.

That's your opinion, it will always be invariably attached to your mind. I'm only interested in the fact not fancies.
When we laugh at something Poodle posts, it's because it's witty and funny. We laugh at you for entirely different reasons.

Whatever the reason laughter is a state of mind, it varies with your moods.
Your posts are nonsensical and unoriginal and, frankly, {!#%@} stupid.
Have a nice day!

Quite frankly every day is nice, you never know whether it's going to be your last. Beyond sensory experience there is the nonsensical and the originally unorthodox.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 am

Confidencia wrote:... :lol: Pseudo-Buddhist is a buzz phrase you ignoramus :mrgreen:

Errrmmmm ... No. It's really not. It's a perfectly valid and correctly constructed English-language expression with a straightforward meaning easily understood by anyone with a modicum of facility with the English language. That, of course, excludes you so I'm not too surprised by your attempt to redefine reality.
You're dumb. You have nothing to say which is of even the remotest interest to the world. As you don't actually believe or understand a word you say, why not just retire gracefully and take up a pleasant and useful hobby? Knitting's restful.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:00 am

Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... :lol: Pseudo-Buddhist is a buzz phrase you ignoramus :mrgreen:

Errrmmmm ... No. It's really not.

Errrmmmm... Yes. It really is.
It's a perfectly valid and correctly constructed English-language expression with a straightforward meaning easily understood by anyone with a modicum of facility with the English language.

Nevertheless it is still a buzz phrase. Buddha was no more a Buddhist than Christ was Christian. Buddha was a knower of reality as was Christ. It was their disciples that invented Buddhism and Christianity respectively.
That, of course, excludes you so I'm not too surprised by your attempt to redefine reality.

The reality cannot be defined, period. You are sadly mistaking it for the appearance. If you can see it don't believe it! There's a nice little catch phrase for you. There's more truth in that than any buzz phrase :lol:
You're dumb.

And you are dumber
You have nothing to say which is of even the remotest interest to the world.

If that was the case you would not be replying to my post. You are contradicting yourself all the time poodle, but you are ignorant of your ignorance so it's no surprise you don't see it. What I say is not meant for the world, truth is for the one that is awake not for those that are asleep.
As you don't actually believe or understand a word you say,

Since being and know are my nature I understand perfectly well what I am and what I know so there is no need to believe.
why not just retire gracefully and take up a pleasant and useful hobby? Knitting's restful.

Because playful banter with you ignorant fools is way more entertaining.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:24 am

Buzz phrase definition ... A phrase drawn from or imitative of technical jargon, and often rendered meaningless and fashionable through abuse by non-technical persons in a seeming show of familiarity with the subject.
There you go, Confy - so NOT a buzz phrase at all. Whether Buddha was a Buddhist or Jesus a Christian is so gobsmackingly irrelevant that my head aches wondering why you brought it up.
Now we come to your real problem - you think reality cannot be defined. I have news for you - yes it can, and it is, regularly, on multiple levels, by each and every one of us. What you may mean is that we cannot completely define reality, and that would be true. On the other hand, as you demonstrate not the tiniest shred of evidence that you have any inkling of even the most basic levels of reality, you probably don't mean anything like that at all. You probably don't mean anything.
I reply to your posts because I, like others on this forum, like to take the piss out of you. Admittedly, this is not in line with the aims and ideals of the Skeptic Society. However, it is enjoyable and funny to observe persons of a certain restricted mentality jumping through hoops in their efforts to convince the nasty skeptics that they hold the secret of life hidden within agonisingly convoluted gibberish.
Do carry on.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:11 pm

While you're here, Confy, can you explain the logic here ...
Confidencia wrote:... you would know why I'm not inclined to give you the ABC ...

Confidencia wrote:... You are absolutely right because there is no ABC ...

... because it's a bit of a head-scratcher.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Confidencia wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Dude, I pulled that post out of my ass. It wasn't supposed to make sense. It doesn't.


I know, that's why I put it right.


Just because I pulled that post out of my ass doesn't mean it had to be put right. What's wrong with my excreted word salad that made you feel it had to be corrected? I crafted that piece of {!#%@}. Who the {!#%@} are you to put my {!#%@} right, huh?
I'm {!#%@} with you, bro but seriously, your posts mean {!#%@}.
Have a great morning
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Aztexan wrote:Sorry. Cash only. Nothing smaller than a 100, please.
No prob! Here ya go...
Image
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Aztexan wrote:I am one with the collective singularity. Only when I am awake am I one with the individual masses.
Until death, we are ignorant of the meanings presented. It is only after we die, that the consciousness awakens and continues its journey towards immobility driven by restlessness and dreams.
Dude, it's totally rude to bogart the bong. Why you Jeffing my Sessions?
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Well, Confy, I expected that kind of response from you. Just a small point ... 'most simplest' is a double superlative. Bad form, old chap!
His blather here is a perfect example, Poodle. In addition to the redundancy, it's not a sentence since it lacks a verb, and the word is 'tidbit,' not 'tit bit.' :lol:

Actually, titbit is the non-American spelling. Although tidbit goes back to about 1650, titbit is only a few years older, around 1690.
However, these original uses were referring to edible items; in connection to items of interesting information, titbit was used first followed shortly after by tidbit (something like 1708 and 1735, respectively). Tid probably referred to something tender, and tit referred to something small.

My spellchecker prefers titbit.
Very cool, Gord! I didn't know that. To me, 'titbit' sounds like the tissue excised during a mastectomy. :P
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Aztexan wrote:
Confidencia wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Dude, I pulled that post out of my ass. It wasn't supposed to make sense. It doesn't.


I know, that's why I put it right.


Just because I pulled that post out of my ass doesn't mean it had to be put right. What's wrong with my excreted word salad that made you feel it had to be corrected? I crafted that piece of {!#%@}. Who the {!#%@} are you to put my {!#%@} right, huh?
I'm {!#%@} with you, bro but seriously, your posts mean {!#%@}.
Have a great morning


Thanx bud!

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:In the five years you have been trolling this forum, you have never been capable of opening a thread to explain what your religious framework is. You admit you are unable to debate us and thus you spam your gibberish Chopra-isms in unrelated threads, like Gorgeous, Angel and Johan also do.

Confidencia wrote:It is neither religious nor framed,
It is religious gibberish and we agree you have no framework or even a coherent claim.
Confidencia wrote: To debate with a bunch of ignorant unintelligent fools is a challenge.
If you don't have a framework to debate about, you have nothing to debate, you complete idiot!


Matthew Ellard wrote:You run away from your "observer is required claim" whenever we point out there were no "observers" in the early universe, yet the universe is real.
Confidencia wrote:The universe is a mental formation, can you prove that it is still there in your sleep?
Yes and with ease.


Matthew Ellard wrote:The Confidencia Challenge
Show us your superior intellect by opening a new thread and setting out your religious framework and supporting evidence for that framework.
Confidencia wrote:It is self supporting,
You complete idiot. Two posts ago you said your religion had no framework to support.

You have nothing to offer us. You write Gibberish that you can't explain yourself and you can't even explain what your claim is.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: It's fun and entertaining for me.

Which one of your contradictory and confused claims is right today? :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Poodle wrote:Buzz phrase definition ... A phrase drawn from or imitative of technical jargon, and often rendered meaningless and fashionable through abuse by non-technical persons in a seeming show of familiarity with the subject.
There you go, Confy - so NOT a buzz phrase at all.

Yes Buddhism is fashionable. It is a bit long in the tooth now so the buzz does not carry the same fever as of old. But you can put it anyhow you like. It's a moot point, irrelevant on all levels. As long as you continue to flick through the pages of a book in the hope of finding answers to all that is fundamental they will evade you. Fundamentally words do not convey facts. Whether they buzz or not they only signal them. They are mere symbols. The word bread, you cannot eat it. You derive its meaning out of the act of eating.
Whether Buddha was a Buddhist or Jesus a Christian is so gobsmackingly irrelevant that my head aches wondering why you brought it up.

You are dim witted so you are bound to miss the point. And your head will hurt if you continue to think along the lines of conventional wisdom. Learn how to read to understand and the mechanism that drives free think will eventually come into its own.
Now we come to your real problem - you think reality cannot be defined. I have news for you - yes it can, and it is, regularly, on multiple levels, by each and every one of us.

Only in your dreams but you seem to forget the waking state is one of ignorance. However which way you define it it will be invariably based on your imagination. You cannot imagine the real because it is not a product of the mind, it is independent of the mind.
What you may mean is that we cannot completely define reality, and that would be true.

No. That's what you mean. I mean it cannot be defined. Period! The reality is absolute, language is relative to the absolute.
On the other hand, as you demonstrate not the tiniest shred of evidence that you have any inkling of even the most basic levels of reality, you probably don't mean anything like that at all.

Whatever I present to you as evidence you are going to image. Truth cannot be given, it must be discovered otherwise it will just be another idea.
Reality does not come in varying degrees, there are no levels basic or otherwise. You seem to be confusing it with your dream world. Dreams happen in consciousness, there are many levels to consciousness, beyond it there are none.
You probably don't mean anything.
I reply to your posts because I, like others on this forum, like to take the piss out of you.

The understanding is mutual, very entertaining too. Hence the reason I take the time to reply to your pedantic verbal diarrhoea.
Admittedly, this is not in line with the aims and ideals of the Skeptic Society.

And here lies the difference. You deal in ideas whilst I deal in the fact of the matter. You aim to achieve whilst I aim to appease. You are asleep. I am awake. You are only conscious of your thoughts and feelings, whilst I am aware that I am conscious.
However, it is enjoyable and funny to observe persons of a certain restricted mentality jumping through hoops in their efforts to convince the nasty skeptics that they hold the secret of life hidden within agonisingly convoluted gibberish.

There are no secrets, hidden agendas or formalities to consider in reality. It is available to all who earnestly seek it. As long as you take refuge in your early learning you will remain ignorant of your ignorance, not knowing that you do not know is the cause of obtuseness and ignorant stupidity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14751
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Fundamentally words do not convey facts. //// Good to know.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Confidencia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: It's fun and entertaining for me.

Which one of your contradictory and confused claims is right today? :lol:


Neither are right, neither are wrong. Both are right, both are wrong. Contradiction only arises when there is a claim of doerdhip. In reality things just happen, nobody is responsible.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14751
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Fundamentally, your words of right and wrong, contradiction, doerdhip (?), happening, bodies, responsibility==>Dont convey any facts. (according to you and no one else).

I sense your response:
► Show Spoiler
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Which one of your contradictory and confused claims is right today? :lol:
Confidencia wrote:Neither are right. .


We already knew that.

You really are a complete waste of real people's time, aren't you?
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28685
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Confidencia wrote:Contradiction only arises when there is a claim of doerdhip.
You are incoherent again. There is no such word as doerdhip. :lol:

Confidencia wrote:In reality things just happen, nobody is responsible.
You entered your password to login to the forum, you idiot. Did you forget? :D

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Gord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:14 am

Poodle wrote:
Gord wrote:... Although tidbit goes back to about 1650, titbit is only a few years older, around 1690 ... .

Younger!!! Unless you meant 1590, in which case ... Typo!!!

You're correct, I was wrong. I meant "later" rather than "older".
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Post Reply