All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

How should we think about weird things?
sgroclkcb

All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby sgroclkcb » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 pm

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact while all the big earthquakes are the same as volcano gases explosion but different from the earthquakes caused by meteoritic impact. Therefore, all the big earthquakes are caused by volcano gases explosion instead of meteoritic impact.The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments, but it is promoted by earthquake scientists around the world as a scientific theory, which is an amazing scientific hoax.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

And all deaths are caused by some kind of thing that causes people to not be alive.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 pm

...and volcanoes are caused by... what?

I would also like to see a rundown of the claimed experiments to this... position you're having...

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 pm

The OP may be a spammer.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:28 pm

Pyrrho wrote:The OP is a spammer.

So, test post?

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm

For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 am

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:12 am

sgroclkcb wrote:At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact ...

Please tell those people to stop their repeated experiments. They're causing a lot of damage. Also, I know a number of people who would like the addresses of those experimenters so that they can send bills for damage. Please supply this information to Sueham, Grabbit and Larff, Solicitors at Law, Pots Chambers, London. I'll send the postcode when all this shaking calms enough for me to read it.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Poodle wrote:
sgroclkcb wrote:At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact ...

Please tell those people to stop their repeated experiments. They're causing a lot of damage. Also, I know a number of people who would like the addresses of those experimenters so that they can send bills for damage. Please supply this information to Sueham, Grabbit and Larff, Solicitors at Law, Pots Chambers, London. I'll send the postcode when all this shaking calms enough for me to read it.

In the US send funds to Dewey, Dickum and Howe.

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 am

I haven`t felt one for nearly two weeks so am afraid that funding for our scientists must be running low. I do like it when the little ones come along, as I harbour a suspicion that they keep the big ones away.

Our emergency evacuation routes are marked by signs displaying catfish - appropriately so, since earthquakes are not caused by volcanoes or asteroids at all, but rather by big spikey a`flippin` its tail.

Namazu

Edit.... Fixed the link.
Last edited by TJrandom on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 am

It's kaiju all the way down.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 pm

TJrandom wrote:......since earthquakes are not caused by volcanoes or asteroids at all, but rather by big spikey a`flippin` its tail.
Thank you. That was very interesting. I don't know much about Japanese mythology. It seems to be on par with everyone else's mythology. I liked the cat fish. :D

sgroclkcb

Postby sgroclkcb » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 am

According to the gas explosion of "four homologous phenomena" namely light (flashlight), sound (explosion), gas (explosion mushroom cloud) and shock (earthquake) that appeared in Tangshan earthquake, Chinese scientists have concluded the theory that the earthquake is caused by gas explosion in 1976. But I think that these phenomena are the same as that of the explosive volcanic eruptions, therefore, all the major earthquakes are caused by volcanic gas explosion. The principle that gas explosion can cause these phenomena in large earthquakes has not only been proved by repeated experiments, but also has been widely used in war and oil exploration (confirming whether there is oil underground through seismic waves generated in the gas explosion generated), however, the principle that these phenomena in earthquakes can be caused by seismic plate extrusion has never been repeated through the plate extrusion experiment although it was put forward by authoritative experts 100 years ago, and there has been no such an example that plate extrusion can cause a large earthquake, this fully proves that the principle that plate extrusion will cause a large earthquake does not exist, and it is deceptive.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:26 am

That's nice.

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am

sgroclkcb wrote:According to the gas explosion of "four homologous phenomena" namely light (flashlight), sound (explosion), gas (explosion mushroom cloud) and shock (earthquake) that appeared in Tangshan earthquake, Chinese scientists have concluded the theory that the earthquake is caused by gas explosion in 1976. But I think that these phenomena are the same as that of the explosive volcanic eruptions, therefore, all the major earthquakes are caused by volcanic gas explosion. The principle that gas explosion can cause these phenomena in large earthquakes has not only been proved by repeated experiments, but also has been widely used in war and oil exploration (confirming whether there is oil underground through seismic waves generated in the gas explosion generated), however, the principle that these phenomena in earthquakes can be caused by seismic plate extrusion has never been repeated through the plate extrusion experiment although it was put forward by authoritative experts 100 years ago, and there has been no such an example that plate extrusion can cause a large earthquake, this fully proves that the principle that plate extrusion will cause a large earthquake does not exist, and it is deceptive.

I think A, therefore all are A. B has never been proven thru experiment and B has not been observed, thus B cannot occur. Really?

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:38 am

I like the way that some people reach fully proven conclusions. Sometimes, it's better than watching Popeye cartoons. Sometimes, though, it's better than eating a damn good curry. Thus Popeye outweighs curry as the greatest influence on British cuisine.

sgroclkcb

Postby sgroclkcb » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 am

The earthquake plate extrusion theory, dream theory and motion sickness theory and other popular scientific frauds all around the world that I exposed have a common point. Namely, all those experts know clearly that what they advocate are misleading, and none of them dares to open a blog account online to answer consultation or questions from the public. Certainly, a very few experts do open a blog account online to answer public consultation because they don’t know that their theories are scientific frauds. Once I point out his mistakes, the expert will no longer answer others’ consultation online as other cheater experts do. For instance For thousands of years, all people around the world have mistaken that palpitation is caused by nightmares, which can’t be explained within human’s intelligence. Chinese scientists made bold breakthroughs after 6 years’ intensive studies. In 1992, finally, he found it is the symptoms of cardiovascular diseases as palpitation, fainting during sleep that caused human’s sense of fear (palpitation, fainting may not cause sense of fear, while sense of fear is deemed to be caused by palpitation, fainting ), and which causes nightmares further. This new significant scientific discovery found out by Chinese scientists not only recovered the long-time secret of nightmares, but also corrected the mistake deeply believed by all people around the world that nightmares cause sense of fear. The mistake placed scientists or therapist has repeatedly around the world in an embarrassing situation. For many years, some repeatedly deleted my articles, or some stopped to provide nightmare consultations on their blogs and even closed down their blogs when read my article on their blogs or other forums. Since 2009, there has been hardly any blog for dream consultation published by dream researchers or therapist has repeatedly around the world.

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:54 am

sgroclkcb wrote:... Since 2009, there has been hardly any blog for dream consultation published by dream researchers or therapist has repeatedly around the world.

I dunno… just googled ` blog for dream consultation ` and got ` About 2,900,000 results`

sgroclkcb

Postby sgroclkcb » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:02 am

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:30 am

You write like the third commenter on that site... a blog site on dreams, and yet you claim there are hardly any such blogs. Mysterious and mysteriouser...

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:41 am

I dreamed that this thread disappeared. So much for the importance of dreams.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 am

See? ACA is going away while some people desperately need their meds.

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Peyote and psilocybin can be obtained in the wild. These won't cure anyone, but might make their stories more entertaining.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”